Negotiations with Jenny

Story Info
His gorgeous, married co-star makes the rules.
1k words
4.28
50k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValensGirl
ValensGirl
114 Followers

The evening isn't turning out for Daniel the way he thought it would when his co-star asked him to her apartment to go over their scene for tomorrow. Though maybe it's turning out a lot more like he's daydreamed it would.

He loves his wife, he really does, but he'd be lying if he said that Jenny's long, curly dark hair and her playful, knowing smiles haven't been popping up in his fantasies more and more lately.

He knows she's crazy in love with her husband, too, but the kinds of scenes they've been having lately, with the queen she plays picking his messenger boy out of a crowd and coming onto him, make him sometimes wish they weren't just playing for the cameras.

He's already half-hard when she gets up to get the coffee; he's been trying so hard not to flirt with her all night, but with that dress of hers it's really difficult. Then she'd sat down next to him on the couch and pressed her leg up close to him. Touched his knee when she made her points. When she comes back with the coffee, she doesn't sit next to him on the couch.

She sits in his lap.

"Jenny," he protests.

She simply smiles, and grinds her butt firmly into him. He bites his lip, knows he must be letting on just how hot this makes him. She drapes her arm around his shoulders.

"M-mark," he says. "A-and Melissa."

"I talked to Melissa," she says, "and we came to an agreement."

"O-oh?" The way she's sitting, he can see right down her top.

"We think you should get what you've been daydreaming about." She smiles broadly. "And don't even try to deny it. I know you get hard when the Empress kisses her boy."

"I--"

She raises her eyebrows at him.

"I--do."

"Good boy, Daniel. Honesty." She pats him on the shoulder. "So Melissa thinks you should get to play. But there are a few rules."

He nods. It's all he can do.

"First, when you are here, you do what I say. I am in charge." She punctuates this by giving a little wriggle with her hips, and tugging lightly on the hairs at the back of his neck. He shudders and hardens even further.

"Secondly, when you go home, you tell Melissa everything she wants to know about what I did to you." He doesn't know if that's better or worse, but he nods. He's only just starting to imagine the kinds of things Jenny could do to him.

"Thirdly, Mark gets to watch any time he asks to." He starts to protest but she shushes him with fingers to his lips. "He won't fuck me while you're here. But maybe...what if I want two men, hmm? He's my husband." She ducks her head and whispers in his ear, sending shivers up his spine. "Would you do that for me, Daniel? If I were riding you, would you suck Mark off for me?"

"I--hgnhghh." He says. She takes his head in her hands and strokes the sides of his face. She's stunning, gorgeous in a different way than his equally beautiful strawberry-blonde wife. "I--I'd try. For you."

"Good," she purrs. And Jenny purring could make him hard from a standing start. When she's already sitting in his lap, an armful of soft woman, he thinks he's going to come in his pants.

She wriggles in his lap again, and starts to get up. "One more thing," she says. "Then I'll let you think about it. You can tell me tomorrow, if you say yes."

"Okay." He's got the most massive boner, and he thinks he can smell her arousal as she stands. How on earth is he going to last until tomorrow?

"You never, ever come while you're with me." She reaches down between his legs to stroke him through his pants, and his eyes roll back. "Never, Daniel. You understand? I'll touch you, I might even let you fuck me, but you won't orgasm. Melissa and I agree, only she has the right to say when you can come."

"Oh Jesus." Having to go home after a night like this--Jesus, if she fucks him? She's hardly touched him and he feels like he can pound nails. Having to go home after that, somehow, and then tell Melissa everything Jenny did to him--and beg for release?

God, these two are good.

She strokes his cheek. "What do you think, Daniel?"

"I-I think," he says. "Probably yes. Probably definitely yes."

"Good boy," she says, and kisses him. It's their first proper kiss, as themselves, not the Empress and her boy.

"Oh God," he says when he can breathe again. "We've got a scene tomorrow."

"Yes, we do," she says, smirking. "And you're going to be as hard as a rock from the moment the Empress smiles at you, aren't you?"

"God," he says with feeling.

She smiles as she steps back. She gives him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you for coming over. I want you to be sure. When you're ready, go home. Tell Melissa. Call me tomorrow morning if you're in." Then she has a thought. "No, wait. Tell me, tomorrow. Find a way when you're in character to tell the Empress that you've agreed. If you agree. That you're willing to submit to anything I do to you, within reason, and that it includes Melissa and Mark in the ways we've said."

"Okay." He starts to stand up. "But what about me now? God, Jenn, I'm--" he swallows. May as well say it. "I'm fucking hard right now."

"I know," she says, and palms him through his pants, long amazing strokes. She stops far too soon. "Think of it as practice. If you can go tonight without coming, and you still want in, then say yes. Tomorrow."

And she kisses him again, and disappears.

He gulps deep breaths as he tries to get his heartbeat under control. Melissa, he thinks, is going to get the best sex of her life tonight.

ValensGirl
ValensGirl
114 Followers