Negril Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over and next to us, Shelley was licking her daughter's pussy; something she was really, really good at it as Daphne's rapt face showed. Daphne was lost in some other world -- Planet Pleasure -- where right now everything centered around Shelley's talented tongue and soft lips.

Diana pulled my head back down in a "go to work" gesture, and I bathed her pussy with licks, and as she began to respond, took my thumb and slid it into her surprisingly tight hole. She stiffened and I heard her gasp. With my thumb buried in her pussy, I could trap her clit between my knuckle and my tongue and lick in small fast movements. In a moment she was gasping and shuddering, and then I felt her pussy flood with more slippery juices and then clench just as her legs clamped around my head and she screamed "Yes! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!"

As she was spasming, I slipped my thumb out of her pussy and down, using her lubrication to slide it deep into her throbbing ass. This kept the orgasm going, and her asshole pulsed as her legs shuddered in their tight grip around my head. After a moment, I heard Daphne start to come in a series of guttural growls followed by a deep "Uh Uh Uh Uh Oh yessss..." and I looked up to see her face, radiant with pleasure, tilt upward as the tension left her. I pulled my thumb out, and rinsed it off in the pool water, and Diana pushed me back and dropped into the pool. She knelt in front of me again and took my cock in her mouth, and in a moment Daphne and Shelley joined her and they began licking my cock and kissing each other.

By this point, my penis was so hard I was concerned that it would simply crack and break off of my body. I'd stopped paying attention to my own arousal while pleasuring Diana, and now I was suddenly aware of just how far along the curve I really was.

Daphne stood up and pulled my head down to her nipple as she stroked my cock, and in and instant all three women had pressed themselves together in a row, a line of three breasts in my face and three sets of hands caressing my cock and balls. I switched from Daphne's full breast to Diana's soft one to Shelly's small one and back to Diana's when without the usual build-up; I suddenly started shooting long spurts of cum unto the water and all over the hands of the women pleasuring me. I kept my mouth on Diana's small hard nipple and moaned as I came, the moans and pulses and jets of come slowly growing weaker. I let go of her breast and looked down and saw milky come dissolving in the pool water; I looked up and saw a splash of come on Daphne's belly and then saw that Diana looked mildly disappointed.

Shelly saw her expression and laughed. "Oh, don't worry. He does come easily, but trust me he also comes very very often." And to be sure, my erection had hardly subsided, even with the cool pool water bathing my balls and the base of my cock.

Diana took my cock in her hands, and leaned down and cleaned it off with her tongue, and then pulled me by my cock to the stairs and up out of the pool.

Daphne and Shelley followed us, arm in arm.

Diana let me go, and pulled huge soft towels from a bin by the door and handed them around. She took Shelley's from her and began drying her off, admiring her body as she did so.

Shelley stepped back and raised her arms over her head and began a slow spin -- a model's spin, displaying some fashion object, except that right now she was displaying herself. Long, slender legs, small, pear-shaped ass, thighs toned and slender enough to leave a notable gap between them, and in that gap prominent bright red inner lips and the hood of her large clit visible beneath her trimmed black pubes. A flat muscular belly and impossibly narrow waist leading up her ribcage to hand-size breasts (she was an A cup) with dark brown nipples extending almost two inches to blunt points aimed straight out at us. She had prominent collarbones, and a perfect kiss-shaped depression at the base of her long neck, which ran up to her high-cheekboned narrow face, with a bow-shaped mouth that looked like it was just pursing to kiss, a perfect sharp nose, and intelligent speckled green eyes. Her black hair was wet, and she had pulled it straight back into a ponytail that ended just between her shoulder blades. We all were silent for a moment as we admired her, and she revelled in the attention she knew she was getting.

She looked at the three of us, and then reached between her legs and ran her finger through her lips and brought it glistening to her chest where she rubbed her juices on her nipples, and then sensually licked her finger while looking at us, illuminated with desire.

Daphne walked up to her and took Shelley's finger in her mouth and licked it again. She then took it, and ran it down her own belly and then along her pussy; Shelley pushed upward at just the right moment and her middle finger vanished into Daphne. Shelley pulled it out exquisitely slowly, a string of Daphne's juices trailing behind it as it came out, and then rubbed Daphne's nipples with it. Daphne took Shelley's hand in hers and placed Shelley's pussy-damp finger on Shelley's lips. Shelley sucked it in and pulled it in and out, acting out giving head to her own finger covered in Daphne's juices.

Daphne leaned back and did a backbend, opening her knees to show us the flash of wet pink between her legs, and then slowly, with incredible control, rolled her body up one vertebra at a time until she was standing.

Next to Shelly, she looked voluptuous; her large breasts and wider hips in sharp contrast to Shelly's thinness. She had strong, muscular legs and arms, but the muscles weren't defined the way Shelley's were. Her narrow waist and slightly rounded belly looked just in place with the rest of her body, and the overall sense of physical solidity was emphasized by her large breasts. They stood out with just the tiniest sag, and the nipples and aureoles pointed outward and up. Pointed being the key word -- her nipples were pulled into hard, eraser-sized nubs by her excitement. Her strong shoulders, broad dark eyebrows over dark brown eyes, and the jet black short haircut visually completed the image of strength.

She smiled, and wagged a finger at her mother.

Diana smiled, walked out toward the other two women. She walked with an exaggerated sway that rocked her ass back and forth as she took each step. She looked back over her shoulder, to make sure I was watching, and with a dancer's control, raised her right leg and with the leg perfectly straight, rested her ankle on Shelly's shoulder -- Shelly who was a good five or six inches taller than her. She slowly leaned backward until her hand barely touched the ground, her soft breasts shifting and pulled toward her head by gravity. Shelley ran her hand up the inside of her thigh, and ended with a finger or two slipping into her pussy. Diana stiffened, and then rocked her hips and pulled herself up so that she was standing again, and slowly brought herself up to standing, one leg still on Shelley's shoulder. She gracefully lifted the leg off, and leaned into her for a long kiss.

I was stupefied with lust. I had to bury myself deep into each and every hole each of them had to offer.

Could I come nine times? I had no idea. Was I ready to try really, really hard? Yes.

I stood still, looking at them with wide, unfocused eyes , and Shelley walked over to me.

"Looks like the judgment of Paris, no? Three beautiful women each competing for your ... attention." She paused meaningfully.

"Yeah, and that ended so well," I replied, giggling. "The Trojan War."

"The only combat here will be to see which of the four of us can come the hardest and most often," she said. Her eyes were black, the pupils completely dilated. "Fuck us all. Fuck us senseless. I know I'm going to fuck all three of you within an inch of your lives."

To Be Continued

12