Negril Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife meet mother and daughter.
1.6k words
4.4
39.2k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers

Daphne and Diana stood watching as Shelley and I looked at them, and in my stoned mind realized they were somehow different than us; that the rules we lived by had a loophole their Manhattan attorneys had somehow opened for them.

I took Shelley's hand and walked over to them. Diana pushed Daphne forward and smiled. I took her in my arms and kissed her, feeling the firmness of her big breasts against my chest and her belly against my erect cock. She slowly rocked her hips from side to side, rubbing against me, and I walked her over to the big sofa and lay back on it and pulled her down onto me. We kissed, and she moaned into my mouth as I pinched her hard nipples and kneaded her firm breasts. They were too big to hold in my hand, and so I pressed my hands into them and massaged the sensitive flesh as I kissed her hard and she slid her tongue deep into my mouth.

She reached down and massaged my cock and moved herself up until she could rub the head over her slippery and firm little clit. Without warning, she thrust down and engulfed me in warmth.

She pulled away from our kiss and moaned. I moaned, too, and held her shoulders as I thrust up into her. Her sheath was firm and slippery; as I she bottomed on my cock, she would grunt slightly, which would make her squeeze gently but sharply. Each time she did, I felt a jolt of pleasure and pushed upward just a little harder. As I did, she sat up, which changed her internal landscape. When she pushed down on me now, the head of my cock bumped against her cervix, and when it did, she would make a high-pitched sound - a kind of "eee." I pinched her nipples between my fingers, and pushed up harder into her.

She put her hands on my shoulders and began to slam down onto me, and began muttering unintelligibly under her breath. I felt the fullness in my balls begin to creep up to the base of my cock, and then the line of heat moving up my penis until it hit the tip and burst into pleasure as I felt myself spurt come into her. I gasped as I came, and let go of her nipples as I lost control of my body. I felt myself spurt five, then six, then seven times, and then felt just a dull pulsing of pleasure. I pulled her to me and we kissed. She was sweating, and I ran my fingers through the drops of sweat running down her chest from the bottom of her breasts. I hadn't lost my erection at all, so she began to rock back and forth on me as we kissed. She came away, and looked at me hungrily. She bit her lip and then started rubbing her own nipples.

I looked over, and saw that Shelley was standing behind Diana, one hand cupping a breast, and the other busy between her legs. They were both watching Daphne fuck me. Shelley lowered her head to Diana's neck and kissed her, then looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back and make a kiss with my lips, and Daphne leaned down and gently bit my neck. As she did she rose and almost pulled off my cock; then slid, slowly, down the shaft until I was buried in her. I looked up at her and she was flushed, her chest red and sweating, her breasts and nipples covered in droplets of sweat. I leaned up and licked them off one nipple, then the other, then took one nipple in my mouth and gently bit down. She moaned and ground herself down on me, and as she did, I arched my back and lifted, driving just slightly deeper into her. I let her nipple go, and she put her hands on my shoulders and began slamming down on me again, grunting each time she had pushed me all the way into her pussy - sloppy with my come and her increasing flow. I felt her pussy swell and then suddenly, she sat up and ground against me as I felt her hot wetness increase, the first contraction in her thighs and then her pussy and she went "Urghhh, unh. Unh, unh-ohhh! Damn, damn damn-yes" and I felt her pussy keep clenching around me.

She collapsed on me, and we both rested for a moment, getting our breathing back to normal.

She kissed me, and got up and walked to the bar. I lay on the sofa and stretched my back. Diana and Shelley walked up to me and knelt down and began licking my cock, cleaning the come and juices off of it as they kept me hard.

Diana wrapped her hand around me and slowly stroked up and down. Then she turned and knelt on the sofa, her hands on the back and knees spread, her pussy open and glistening. Shelley walked up behind her and ran her thumb up and down the lips, and then drove it in and slowly pulled it out, glistening with her juices. She licked it like a lollipop, and offered it to me. I bit down on her thumbnail and slowly sucked her finger into my mouth, tasting Diana's salty flavors. I walked up behind Diana, and began running the tip of my cock up and down her slit until my head was good and wet, and then slowly pushed into her. She was shockingly tight; I had expected that an older woman would have a much looser pussy, but hers was far tighter than Daphne's.

It wasn't uncomfortably tight, but I was careful to slide into her slowly, and as her lips closed around the base of my cock, I felt the head press against the mouth of her cervix. As it did, she shuddered slightly. I leaned forward and cupped her soft breasts, hanging free beneath her, and pressed my fingers into their softness.

She rewarded me by pressing back and a soft "Yesss-"

Shelley slid under us, and I felt her finger trace the join between Diana and me, and then felt the pressure of her finger on Diana's firm clit. Diana shuddered again, and I slowly withdrew from her and then entered her again with the full length of my cock. I felt Shelley's finger working on her clit, and started a regular rhythm ending each time as I pressed against the firmness of her cervix. Diana widened her knees, and gripped the back of the sofa harder.

Shelley began to move herself underneath us, and suddenly I felt her warm tongue on my balls. It made me thrust harder, and Diana moaned in response. She turned and looked back, and then let go of the sofa, and we readjusted our positions so that we were all lengthwise on the broad cushion. Shelley was on her back, legs wide as Diana lowered her head to suck on her clit; I felt Shelley's mouth on my balls and Diana's clit, and rolled my head back with the pleasure of the tight wet pussy sheathing me and the active tongue caressing my balls.

Daphne walked up and took me in her arms and began kissing me. She pulled away and looked at me with a grin, then ran her hand down her mothers backside to where I entered her, ran her finger over the back of my cock and then slid it up and into her mother's ass.

I stopped thrusting, and felt myself go into brainlock.

I felt her finger against the wall surrounding my cock. She laughed, and leaned in to me.

"You think there's something wrong with this. You think I'm some kind of victim. You don't fucking get it at all, do you. Stop freaking out and fuck. Fuck yourself into the dirty places you're afraid of. Look in there, and I'll be waiting for you."

She leaned in and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth as she gently wiggled her finger, and my doubts vanished in a wave of lust. I bit her tongue, and then grabbed her mother's hips and rammed myself into her as hard as I could, bumping her forward over Shelley. I felt the pressure of Daphne's finger through the walls of Diana's pussy, and Shelley's warm tongue licking up the front of my balls to where the base of my cock entered Diana, and suddenly I was gasping as waves of pleasure shot up my cock and I felt my slippery come fill Diana's pussy. As I came I kept ramming into her, and as I bottomed in her, she arched her back, coming and gasped a "Yes! Oh Fuck Yes!" and her pussy gripped and released and gripped me, milking the last of the come out of my cock. One last aftershock of pleasure pushed me deeply into her, and then I leaned forward and licked her spine between her shoulderblades.

Shelley pulled my cock out of her and gently licked it clean.

I stood up and pulled Daphne to me. As I had fallen into my orgasm, she had kept her finger in Diana's ass and I'd felt it distinctly as I came. "I felt the pulsing," she said.

"So did I" I responded with a smile. I kissed her, and we turned back to see Shelley energetically licking the come and juices dripping from Diana's swollen and reddened pussy. A sticky stream of milky come streamed from between her lips, and Shelley lapped at it with her tongue, occasionally running it over Diana's clit, which made her moan happily.

Daphne looked at me and said "And now I'm going to fuck your wife."

kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers