Black Invasions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called her office at 8:00. She knew that Joan would be there.

“ Hello…. Joan….Hi…its me Gina…I’m not feeling well…I don’t think I’ll be in today…Ok…Please tell Mr. Levy That I can’t make it and let him know that I’ll have his documents ready on Monday.”

Joan then replied.

“ Oh…. Don’t worry about that girl…Mr. Levy called this morning and said he’s going up to his house in the Hampton. He won’t be back until next Wednesday…You get better girl don’t worry about those documents…you have plenty of time…. I’ll see you Monday.”


Gina held the phone in her hand trembling hands and cried. She cried because she knew that life as she knew it has changed forever. She rushed to work to do the right thing. Her drinking the night before and her rush to get in to work the next day caused her loose focus of the things around her. Gina blames herself for he rape. If she would have done what she was supposed to the day before, this would have never happened. Its funny how bad things happen to good white people when they try to do the right thing.

The End

Peace

Blackzilla

You can send your thoughts and comments.

Attention: White People.

(Some of you readers need to chill out. It’s just a story. I love white women and I love writing crazy tales about fucking them. Zilla is not a racist. I’m just a black man that enjoys sticking my thick cock inside white women( in all three holes if I’m lucky)……..LOL…..)…….

Until the next story my friends

Peace Zilla’s and Zillettes….

This was just a story…. It was created in my head. Deep inside my dreamy little world.

Love Always

Blackzilla CEO and Founder of The Zilla Network

12