Negroni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I'm no porn star in the size department, but I'm no slouch either. And, fortunately for me, even though I didn't presently have a partner, I still groomed and took care of myself; more out of habit than readiness. I kept my hair trimmed short and had been shaving my balls and surrounding area for decades. I had always just loved the way it felt, but I was happy for other reasons at that very moment.

Mia stood in front of me, a vision of sensual wonder in my eyes, and held out her hand. I took it, she pulled and I stood, a few inches taller than her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eye. I could feel her soft breasts pressing against my chest and the pulse of arousal coursing through my veins once again. She stood close enough that my hanging cock, still flaccid but coming to life, lightly rubbed against her belly.

She pushed up on her toes and pulled me in for a kiss. It was a light kiss at first; all lips and soft moans. Her scent stirred my head as our kiss deepened and her pliant body pressed against me with more urgency. Our mouths opened and our tongues had just begin to explore when she pulled away and nuzzled her mouth up close to my ear.

"I want to suck you, Jake. I need you to come in my mouth, I want to taste your cream," she whispered ever so softly. I took my right arm from behind my back and stuck it out to the side.

"You'll have to twist my arm, then," I joked. She reached out with her left hand and gave a half-hearted twist. "I give," I said. She smiled and dropped to her knees, slowly sliding her hands down my chest, my belly and along my upper thighs.

She knelt right at my feet and looked up at me with her big brown bedroom eyes. My dick wasn't hard yet, but it was thickening and ready to rise with the slightest provocation. My arms hung at my side and I felt rather awkward at that very moment; standing naked, on the verge of complete arousal with a beautiful young woman kneeling naked at my feet and ready to suck me.

She placed her hands on the front of my thighs, our eyes locked on one another, as she stuck her curved tongue out and cradled the bulbous head of my cock. Her upper lips curled up and over the crown and moved with a slow patience. I watched, and felt, as the slipped the first inch or two of my hardening dick between her gorgeous full lips, her eyes never leaving mine. I was throbbing hard in no time. In and out, the head of my now throbbing cock slid between the wet velvet softness of her lips. I could feel her tongue swirling.

She moved impossibly slow and with a sensuality that I'm not sure I had ever experienced. It was like she was saying, 'I've got all night to suck your dick and I'm going to make this last.' Fine by me. I'm sure my facial expressions told her just what I was feeling - which was total and unadulterated joy.

She went low, to the very base, and slowly licked her way up like she was enjoying a cherry popsicle on a hot, humid, summer day. Her locked in gaze told me she was totally dialed in on what she was doing.

After traversing my length with several licks, she resumed taking the head in her mouth; now taking me a little deeper. Her hands wrapped behind me, cupping my buttocks with her palms and pulling me into her mouth. I gasped and she smiled with her eyes, obviously enjoying the pleasure she was giving.

Her hands moved back in front again, but this time she took a hold of me, one hand cupping my balls and the other wrapping around my girth. She disengaged her mouth and jerked me a few times, leering at me lasciviously.

"I love sucking cock," she stated for clarity, in case there was any doubt. There was none. I was on sensory overload; every nerve ending awake and on alert, despite the late hour. "And you have a very nice one, kind sir," she added in an almost submissive tone of voice.

Mia now cupped my throbbing balls, encasing my full sac in both hands. She went back to sucking as much cock as she could take. Her beautiful brown eyes locked in again with mine as she her head moved back and forth. It looked like she was feeding herself dick and her moans and occasional gagging sounds made it sound like she just couldn't get enough.

I'd received what I thought were good blowjobs, albeit in the distant past. But nothing prepared me for the sensual intensity and downright mindboggling technique that Mia displayed. I loved the feeling of my balls in her hands as her head bobbed and her tits jiggled further below.

With an audible pop, she let my cock flop out of her mouth and suggested I sit back down on the sofa. I was totally under her control at this point and would have done anything she told me to do. There was a strange and erotic duality: she had been in a most submissive position on her knees, yet held me in complete control. I flopped down on the couch and she walked over on her knees, spreading my legs wide. My rigid cock bobbled stiffly as I sat.

She positioned me so my ass was barely on the edge of the sofa, my feet firmly planted on the oriental rug and my head leaning forward against the back cushion of the couch. My cock now stood rock hard and proud. I wanted to be able to watch. As wonderful as everything felt, it was the visual imagery of her sucking me that had me completely and utterly transfixed.

She kept alternating between sucking my knob and licking up and down the shaft, her intense gaze always returning to mine. She licked her way down, and I mean all the way down. I suddenly felt her tongue washing over my balls and I moaned.

"Oh, Mia...what are you doing to me?" I blurted out.

"Sucking and licking your balls, Jake," she stated clearly before taking my left testicle in her mouth and moaning loudly. The vibration tingled through my entire lower body as I lifted my hips slightly so she had total and uninhibited access to my scrotum. The feeling of my ball in her mouth was unbelievable; like it was encased in warm liquid silk. She went from one to the other, holding my cock aloft in her right hand as she sucked and licked my balls. She stopped and let my nut pop out of her mouth and came up to ask a question, leisurely stroking the end of my cock with thumb and forefinger as she did.

"So you haven't had a good blowjob in decades and aren't in a relationship, but you shave your balls? Why's that?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Hmmm. Never know when you might get lucky, I guess," I responded, hoping she'd go back to what she was doing.

"And?"

"I got lucky as fuck tonight," I said, in all seriousness.

"Yes, you did," she responded with a giggle, then went back to lathering my ball sac with her warm swirling tongue. Good God, it felt so good.

Suddenly, and unexpectedly, she moved even lower as I felt her pointed tongue exploring my perineum and even circling my anus. Only hours earlier I had been ogling a beautiful young waitress in my favorite bar; now she was licking my ass. How could this be?

She worked her way back, ever so slowly, washing my testicles one more time before ascending my shaft, our eyes locking in on one another again. She kneeled up high so her breasts were even with the straining length of my cock. She'd kept me on edge for some time now and I was so ready to erupt. She leaned forward, her right breast dangling just above my erection. As her hand moved up and down the top couple inches of my cock, it bounced into her hanging breast with each upward stroke. The soft flesh of her bosom shook, shimmied and jiggled with each jerk of her slender hand. She knew exactly what she was doing as she smiled in a sultry and knowing way.

"Oh my God, Mia. That looks so fucking sexy," I hissed.

"Are you ready to come for me, Jake?" she asked so innocently.

"God, yes," I seethed. She was jerking with just the right amount of pressure in just the right spot and with just the right speed. Her jiggling bosom was the icing on the cake. She cupped her own breast in her hand and guided her nipple to rub along the tip of my cock.

"Mmmm, you're so hard. You must have so much cum for me," she said in such a sweet sexy voice. "Will you come in my mouth, baby?" She went back to jerking me; not hard enough to make me come; just enough to make her tits jiggle again as I stared down at this sexy young thing. God, she was torturing me with pleasure.

"Yes," I agreed. "But you should know I come hard, Mia. And tonight especially. Be ready."

"Oh, yesss," she whispered. "I want your load in my mouth, Jake. I want you to fill my mouth with your hot cum. Mmm, I love to make a man shoot. Show me what you got, baby."

Before I could even answer, she returned to sucking me, with a renewed purpose and vigor. Now she wasn't teasing and extending foreplay. Now she was milking my cock for seed. I just stared at her in stunned silence, my mouth agape as I watched her suck my dick like there wasn't anything she'd rather do. What really got to me, however, was the whimpering little sounds she made as her head began to bob up and down and she started to take me deeper and faster.

At one point she took a few second break, pulling back a few inches as a strand of saliva spanned between the tip of my crown and her lower lip. Suddenly she spit on my cock and went back to sucking with even more energy. Her mouth was like warm liquid silk and all I felt were lips sliding up and down, taking more and more of my raging hard-on into her mouth. I felt like I was piercing her skull, fucking her face, as I placed my hand on her head to feel her movement. She pulled off one last time.

"Mmm, I'm ready for your cum, Jake. Give it to me, baby," she instructed. "I want to suck you dry," she stated emphatically.

She cupped my balls with one warm hand and wrapped the other around the base of my dick as she began to suck me like there was nothing she'd rather be doing; like there was no place she's rather be. I wasn't going to last much longer as I felt that wonderful feeling welling up deep in my core.

"Oh, God, Mia. Don't stop, baby. Fuck, I'm gonna cum, don't stop," I pleaded. Her whimpering sucking sounds made it seem like there was nothing she wanted more in the world at that very moment than a huge load of my cum in her hungry wet mouth. She had that perfect rhythm going now and there was no backing down. I was going to fill her mouth with my juice. I lifted my hips up slightly to let her know I was close.

"Yes! Oh, fuck!!" My body tensed and I could feel a huge explosion welling up deep down in my loins. "Yes, Mia. Suck me!! Fuck, ungghh, God, gonna come!!" I screamed, just as the first explosive jet pulsed down Mia's throat, followed by another even larger spurt. I heard her gag a bit, but she didn't slow down. She just kept pumping me, milking my dick for my hot seed. I felt my whole lower body spasm as my cock pulsed and pumped her mouth full of hot gobs of slippery semen. Her sucking got slurpy as my load mingled with her saliva and dribbled out of the sides of her mouth and down my glistening shaft. A few more diminishing spurts and I was done, my body emptied of fluids.

She pulled her mouth away, but kept her hand on my cock, as she opened her mouth and a huge dollop of cream dripped out of her mouth and down onto the upper slopes of her big soft breasts. She looked so fucking sexy with cum dripping off her gorgeous lips.

"God, you weren't kidding," she joked. "What a nice load, Jake. Thank you."

God, she looked so freaking sexy as she looked at me with sultry eyes and my semen on her lips. I don't know what possessed me at that moment, but I leaned down to kiss her, deeply. And she moaned and kissed me back passionately as our tongues swirled and I tasted myself in her mouth. I could tell this move was turning her on as our French kiss was lubricated by the remnants of my load still in her mouth.

She pulled away and I could see her swallow. She smiled.

"You taste good, Jake. And what a treat. Men never seem to want to kiss me when my mouth is full of their cum. Thank you."

"No, thank you, Mia. That was outstanding. Unreal. You are a talent," I said as I lightly stroked her face.

"So what's the second date like?" I asked innocently. "Is anything off the table?"

"Not much," she replied. "But let's take it one date at a time," she joked.

"If I take you to the repair shop tomorrow to get your car, is that considered a date?" I asked smiling.

"Could be," she answered slyly as she stood up. My God, what a body. "But it's late, Jake. You should settle in on the sofa and I'm going to head to my bedroom and take a shower. You know where the other bathroom is. There's blankets and pillows over on the window seat and you can just let the fire die down."

She stood there, naked, looking so incredibly young and beautiful. I could not believe what had just happened. We stared at one another in silence for just a minute.

"Thank you," I said, quietly.

"You're welcome...and thank you." She smiled and turned to go, her little bottom twitching so perfectly as she left the room; the same butt I had been ogling just hours early as I sat at the bar and sipped on my Negroni.

What a day it had been. I made my bed on the couch and drifted into a deep and satisfying sleep, completely and utterly drained. Tomorrow would be a good day, I thought to myself. A very good day.