Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianwife
indianwife
357 Followers

"Oh Rob, you are so big." She ran her hand along the length of his cock to caress it. Rob enjoyed the touch more than anything else.

"Is that a compliment or complaint baby?" Rob detached himself from her tits for a moment and looked in her eyes. She took this opportunity to pull his pant downward. Rob raised himself slightly to allow her to remove the pant. As she was doing it, Rob also removed her panties to make her completely naked. Now they both were completely naked.

"I don't know baby. Shashank is so small compared to you. So I don't know whether I am supposed to compliment or complain."

"Well Indian men are normally very small. So now you have got a white man, don't complain or compliment. Come and worship it baby." Rob grabbed her hair and slowly tried pull her mouth towards his crotch. Neha felt a chill as Rob pulled her mouth towards his crotch. She had never fellated a man before.

"I have never done it before." But even as she said this, she moved lower and planted her cheek on his cock. She grabbed his cock in her hand and slowly started rubbing it. She closed her eyes and placed her cheek on his cock. Her hair was coming in the way. So she picked her hair and moved it to her back. Neha was still rubbing her cheek against his cock. Rob had grabbed her tits and was squeezing them hard. He squeezed her nipples between his fingers as she cried out.

"What are you waiting for baby? Come on, suck it." Rob moved his hand behind her neck and slowly pulled it on his cock.

"You are so big darling. You must be at least 9 inch. Isn't it?" She opened her mouth and ran her tongue along the length of his shaft.

"Yeah baby. It's more than 9. Now get to work." She kept licking his cock along its length but didn't take it in her mouth. Rob was rubbing her back with his palm as she kept licking his cock. She spent lot of time licking it. Rob was getting impatient now. But just as he was about to ask her, she finally moved her face in front and completely took his cock in her mouth. Rob felt her warm mouth engulfing his cock as he sighed and reclined back on the sofa. Neha was feeling a bit uncomfortable bending down. So without releasing his cock from her mouth she slid down the sofa and sat down on the floor. Now that she was comfortable she slowly started sucking his cock. She moved her mouth forward and backwards as she sucked his marvelous cock. But even the hardly went half way on his cock. Almost half of his cock was still out of her mouth. Her saliva had made his cock very wet and slippery. Every now and then, she swirled her tongue around his cock. Rob enjoyed it so much that groaned and threw his head back.

"Oh Neha, I can't believe that you never done it before? You are perfect at giving a blowjob. It seems you have a mouth and tongue just made for sucking cock." She smiled up at him but didn't remove her mouth from his cock. She was quite enjoying it herself now. But as she went on doing it, her mouth became a bit salty and sour. She felt Rob's pre-cum leaking in her mouth.

She wanted to withdraw, but Rob had already taken control. Now his hand was placed behind her neck. Instead of her giving him blow job, now he was fucking her mouth. He was fucking her mouth furiously now. His thrusts increased in speed as she made slurping noises. She knew that if he continued like this, he could come in her mouth any minute. She had never fellated a man before. But in Rob's case, she felt so different. She knew that he would come in her mouth, but she almost wanted it. She kept licking and sucking his cock as Rob fucked her mouth. Soon Rob's speed increased so much that she almost felt his cock at almost the base of her throat. Rob removed his hand from her neck, but Neha herself started giving him head.

"Oh baby, you are so wonderful in sucking cock. I am coming baby. I am going to come in your mouth."

Suddenly his body shook in spasms and he went rigid. Her mouth flooded with his sour and salty cum. She swallowed almost all of it. But still some of it leaked out of her mouth. She kept licking his cock even though he had come. She cleaned her cock properly before withdrawing her mouth from it.

She got up and fell on his body. Rob kissed her hard before releasing her.

"Oh Rob, that was lovely honey. But I am so disappointed. I was hoping you would come down here." She pointed towards her cunt. She extended her hand and placed it on his cock. To her utter surprise, even after Rob had come, it was still quite erect.

"Rob, you are still hard." She caressed his cock lightly.

"Of course I am hard baby. What do you think of me? Do you think I will be finished in one blowjob like your wimp husband? I am still going to come in your cunt." He placed his hands on his boobs and pressed her backwards. She also pulled him on top of her as she fell back on the hand of sofa. Her boobs pressed against his chest. He came on top of her. She separated her thighs and allowed Rob access to her cunt.

"Oh Rob, I am so wet darling. Please fuck me now. I can't wait any more." She moaned.

"Yeah baby, I am going to fuck you hard. But I want you from behind. You have perfect large ass to be taken from behind." He raised himself a bit and then tried to turn Neha around.

She was so hot that she herself willingly turned around and then sat on all fours. Her ass was raised high in the air as she bent down forward and touched her face on the sofa hand. Suddenly she Rob move behind her and she felt his hard cock right on her ass. He slapped her ass cheek lightly as he rubbed his cock against her ass. She cried out as he grabbed her cunt and massaged it.

"Oh Rob, don't tease me baby. Just take me. Just fuck me." She moaned as Rob's hands reached her back and rubbed it hard. He moved forward and slowly entered her cunt. Neha cried out as she felt his large tool entering her cunt. He was ripping her flesh as he entered her. She moved her hand back and placed it on his shoulder for support. Rob gathered her in his arms as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Then with one fierce stroke he pushed further in her cunt.

"Oh Rob, please take it slowly baby. Ahhhhh. Ouch." But without paying attention to her, Rob continued to fuck her with swift and deep strokes. With each stroke, he was also slapping her ass. Her ass had become almost red by now. Initially Neha was cried out with each stroke, but soon she got used to his size and started enjoying it. She was even enjoying his slaps on her ass. He was fucking her quite hard now. She could feel his cock right up her cunt. He was kneading and pinching her ass all the time. It had turned red now with all the slapping and pinching. But Neha kept making all sorts of noises to encourage him. She matched every thrust with her own thrust. She was moving her ass rhythmically now.

"Oh Rob, if there is any heaven, this is it. You are the best fuck that I ever had honey. Ahhhh. Ohhh. Oh my God. Don't stop Rob. Fuck me harder. Please." She kept thrusting backwards.

"I am going to come in your cunt baby." Neha felt Rob move forward as she felt his weight on her back. He grabbed her tits and then started fucking her furiously.

"Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh. Oh Rob. I love you honey." She panted heavily as she thrust backwards to match Rob's thrusts. Suddenly Rob's body shook in spasms as he flooded her cunt with his sperm. Neha also came at the same time as Rob's cock touched her clitoris and she came hard.

Neha felt Rob's weight on her back and the both slowly fell on the sofa. They both panted and lay in each other's arms.

Shashank watched as they both fucked like animals. He simply couldn't resist and frantically rubbed his cock in his hand. Just as Rob and Neha were coming, he masterburated furiously and spilled his sperm on the floor.

************************************************************************************

It was almost 9 PM. Neha and Rob had moved to bedroom and spent the evening there on the bed. Though Rob wanted to fuck her once more, Neha protested that she wanted to relax for some time. They both slept for almost 1.5 hours before Rob woke up by a sunned noise in the hall. Rob woke up Neha as well. He was lying on top of Neha as she slept on her back.

"Honey, there is some noise in the hall." He nuzzled her neck and kissed it. She put her arms around his neck and caressed his hair.

"Don't worry darling. It's probably Shashank. He may have come back." She pulled his head on her breasts. Rob immediately kissed her tits.

"Ummmm. Your tits are lovely baby. What is the bra size you wear?" Rob asked as he licked her naked breasts.

"It's 36 C. Why are you asking? Are you going to buy me some? Ouch. Don't bit my tits honey." She cried out as Rob bit into soft flesh of her tits.

"Sure I will do. I want to see you in my favorite bra and panties set." Rob switched from her right to left boob.

"Does Shashank know about us?" Rob left her tits and faced her. Neha held his face in her hands and kissed him.

"Yes honey. He knows about us. In fact he told me in so many words that he would like to be cuckolded by you. And that's why he was out when you came home. I sent him out so we could have some privacy before we go out. As it turns out, we have cancelled our program." She caressed his chest. It was very hairy and she loved it very much.

"So why don't you invite him to join us in bed? May be we could have a nice little threesome?" He traced a finger on her breasts.

"I wasn't sure know if you would be comfortable having him around. I thought maybe you might feel awkward. So I sent him away."

"Why would I feel awkward baby. It's a nice arrangement between three adults. There is nothing odd about it. Besides I would love it very much to have fun. I guess you would love it having 2 men at the same time." He pinched her nipple as Neha slapped his hand.

"Maybe I will. But I am not sure about you. How will you enjoy it?" She felt Rob's massif tool on her inner thighs.

"Oh I will enjoy it all right. But there is just one condition. I don't want him to enter your cunt or mouth when I am present. That remains my exclusive privilege. He can lick your cunt, suck it, and clean it up only after I have come inside you. But he can't have intercourse you."

Neha's hand moved between their thighs and she grabbed his cock in her palm.

"Oh Rob, why do you think I will spoil my pleasure by having his small cock in my mouth if I have this in my mouth? In any case I never fellate him. The same goes for my cunt for that matter. All he gets to do is to lick me. Now shall I go and get him?" She kissed him on his lips. Rob nodded as she got up from the bed and went to the ward robe. She pulled out a blue satin night gown and wrapped it around her body. It was sleeveless and had quite a low cups. Her lovely breasts were quite visible through it as it was quite transparent.

She went out and Rob also pulled up a night gown around his body. Neha had given it to him before she went out. He heard Neha and Shashank talk for some time before he heard footsteps outside the bedroom. Neha came in the room followed by Shashank. She had gathered her lovely long hair on her shoulders. She went directly to Rob and planted herself in his lap.

"Rob, I have told Shashank everything that we spoke about. And he is fine with it." She kissed him lightly on his lips. Rob wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Hey Shashank, that's great. I ought to tell you that your wife is the most wonderful cock sucker in the world. She gave me the hottest blowjob in the world today." Rob moved his hands upwards and planted them on her beautiful tits.

"Yes. She told me that. Shashank smiled a weak smile. However his cock had already started rising as he watched Rob playing with his wife's tits.

"Well he deserves it. He has a wonderful cock that just has to be sucked. Otherwise it's like insulting his manhood." Neha turned around in Rob's lap and kissed him.

"Honey, I am tired. Shall we go and bathe? Shashank can also join us." Rob's hand moved behind her and slowly he caressed her ass. Neha turned her head around and asked Shashank.

"Shashank, I hope you would like to join us. Don't you?" Neha was unbuttoning Rob's gown.

"Sure. Why not? I will go and start the heater. You two get ready." Shashank turned and went in the bathroom. Neha continued to unbutton the gown and finally stared removing it from his body. He was not wearing anything underneath. Rob also untied the string of her gown and parted both parts of gown. Her lovely tits popped out of the cups of the gown.

When Shashank returned from bathroom, he found Rob and Neha making out on the table. Neha sat on the table with her legs wrapped around Rob's waist. Rob was standing and was feasting on his wife's breasts. They were both completely naked.

"Oh Rob. The things you do to my boobs. Shashank, why can't you do what Rob is doing to me. I can understand that you can't fuck me like him. You just don't have the tool to do it. But at least learn how to work on my boobs. He has been making me crazy with his lovely manipulations of my tits."

"Well give me a chance to suck baby. I will try it." For the first time, he had a clear view of Rob's manhood. Though he felt it would be big, he couldn't have imagined that Rob was so well hung. It was almost double his size in both thickness and length. He almost felt an inferiority complex now.

"Don't worry you will get your chances to suck. That's the role that Rob and I are going to assign you." Rob moved his mouth away from his wife's tits and looked back.

"Yeah mate. You have lots of sucking and licking to do." Rob smiled at him and separated from Neha.

"Is the shower ready darling?" Neha asked as she got down from the table.

"Yes. It's ready. Let's go." Shashank came towards the wardrobe and removed three towels from it. Shashank was surprised at the ease with which Neha was roaming around naked with Rob. She moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around him. Rob pulled her closer and they both engaged in a hot wet kiss. Neha moaned as Rob's tongue swirled around her own.

"Let's go darling. I am dying to get in shower with you." Rob gathered her in his arms and then lifted her with ease.

"I bet Shashank will never be able to do this. Will you honey?" She laughed as Shashank followed them.

"Well you are not exactly slim, are you?" Shashank smiled back at her.

"May be I am not. Rob, what do you think darling?" She kissed Rob as he walked towards the bathroom. The reached and he planted her ass on the wash basin slab. He removed a strand of hair from her naked boobs and kissed her tits.

"Shashank, you simply don't know how to appreciate a woman. Your wife has the most wonderful tits and ass in the world. She has some weight no doubt, but it's all in the right place. " Rob placed his hand under her ass and took her tit in his mouth and started licking it.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and moved closer to Rob. Rob continued to suckle her tits as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his assault on her lovely tits. Shashank watched as Neha caressed his boss's hair as he feasted on her melons.

"Hey, are you two forgetting that we are here for shower?" He went close to them and planted his hand on Neha's shoulder. But instead of replying anything Neha turned towards him and planted a kiss on his face. He felt a chill go through his spine as Neha's hand moved downward as he caressed his chest/ He didn't have any hair on it.

"Oh Rob, I love your hairy chest so much. Shashank doesn't have any hair on his chest." Rob moved upwards and kissed her lips hard.

"Let's have some shower baby." She panted heavily as Rob licked her neck.

"Hey just when I was hoping for great things, you are disappointing me." She protested as Rob started to disengage from her.

"Don't worry baby. We have whole night before us." He slowly raised her and moved towards the center of the bathroom. Shashank also moved with them after starting the shower. Neha unwrapped her legs from around Rob's waist and stood there hugging him.

"Shashank darling, start the shower and join us." Neha turned around so she faced Shashank. Her lovely tits are in Rob's hands and he was slowly massaging them. Shashank turned the shower on and warn water streamed through it. Neha tested it with her hand and both Rob and Neha entered the shower. Shashank also joined in and kissed Neha's back. But she completely concentrated on Rob. Water was flowing in steady stream now and was wetting them all. Rob ran her hands through Neha's hair and made them wet. Neha caressed his chest and rubbed it to make sure it was properly wet. Shashank meanwhile was kissing and licking her back. Neha extended her hand as both men were kissing and licking her body and got soap in her hand. She slowly soaped Rob's chest as they both kissed. Her body was wet with water and Shashank also licked her back with tongue. Rob's hands were squeezing her tits hard as Neha soaped his back. Rob licked her neck and then found her hands containing the soap. He took the soap from her and then he turned pushed her towards the wall.

"Oh Shashank, come darling and lick my cunt." She asked her husband as she felt Rob coming on her. Rob again pulled her towards him and gathered her in his arms. Then slowly he started soaping her back. Neha placed her head on his shoulder as she enjoyed his wonderful touch on her back. Rob pushed her wet hair aside and massaged her back with light strokes. Then he slowly turned her around so she faced her husband and her back was pressed against Rob's chest. Rob kissed her neck and slowly brought his hands forward till they reached her tits. Then she started soaping them. Neha moaned as her sensitive nipples were squeezed between Rob's fingers. At the same time, she felt her husband's tongue licking her navel. She placed one hand on his neck and pressed his mouth on her stomach. Then she moved her other hand back between herself and Rob and moved it to his massive cock. She grabbed his massive tool with her hand and slowly started rubbing it.

"Oh Rob, I love you honey. I love you so much. Ahhhhh." She cried out as she felt her husband move down and finally she felt his mouth clamping right on her shaved cunt. He slowly licked her shaved pussy with small light strokes of his tongue.

"Oh Shashank, I can't believe why I never asked you to do it. You are so good at licking my cunt. Lick it and make it nice and wet for Rob. I want you to have it ready for his massive manhood." She pressed his head further in her cunt. Shashank's tongue entered her cunt and started probing around. Neha cried out as her cunt was explored by her husband's tongue. Meanwhile Rob was steadily assaulting her tits and was squeezing them. Neha grabbed his cock in her hand and rubbed it feverishly. Suddenly Rob turned her around forcibly and kissed her mouth hard. Shashank was enjoying her cunt but suddenly he had to withdraw. Rob pushed Neha on the wall and raised her ass. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she kissed him back.

"Oh Rob, look at my cunt. My husband has made it nice and slick for you. Come and fuck me hard baby." She kissed him hard and water fell on her body. She moved her hand down and grabbed his cock in her hand. Then she slowly positioned it right on her wet cunt. Rob didn't need any further invitation as he slowly entered her cunt. Shashank was amazed that his wife could take such a massive cock in her cunt. But Neha surprised him by not even flinching as Rob entered her cunt. He pushed it right in her cunt and then with slow and deep strokes, started fucking her. She felt his cock hit her cunt base. But even then hardly half of his cock had entered her. She bit her lips as Rob's mouth closed on her tits and he started sucking them hard. Her tits were wet with his saliva as Rob feasted on her tits. She held Rob's mouth on her tits and met each of his thrusts with her own. She could feel her orgasm building inside as she felt Rob's fucking her frantically. She loved every minute of this hard fuck she was getting from her husband's boss. She was crying out in pain at every stroke from Rob, but she didn't want him to stop.

indianwife
indianwife
357 Followers