Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock drained his body weakened his legs no longer able to support his weight he slid down the wall she smiled softly at him as his eyes met hers his face and body dripping with sweat. She kissed him softly her fingers caressing his face she leaned in towards him her nipples so hard dug into his chest as she licked her way up his neck to his ear. She swirled her tongue around his ear and then whispered, " Ready to see my pussy now? I always keep my word." He stiffened as she bit his neck, her hands moved to his shoulders she pressed down on his shoulders as she rose to her feet.

Looking down at him she spread her thighs placing one foot on each side of his hips and watched his eyes travel along her body stopping when they reached her panties. Her panties were saturated with her cream her thighs dripping wet she let her fingers move across her stomach she rolled her hips as she caressed her stomach then the tips of her fingers slipped under the waistband of her panties and along her pussy. His hands moved to her ankles and then upwards his cock stirred and began to grow as she pulled her hand from her panties and then ran her wet finger along his lips.

The scent of her pussy filled his nose tentatively he let his tongue touch her finger as he pulled his tongue back into his mouth her finger also slipped past his teeth. She rolled her finger over his tongue then was surprised when he sucked hard on her finger his tongue working around it as he sucked it deeper into his mouth. His lips closed tightly around her finger she pulled it from his mouth his eyes ablaze with a hunger he whimpered as her finger slipped from his lips. " Oh you like the taste of pussy don't you? Well my dear don't worry there is plenty more juice where that came from." She giggled as she moved her hands to her waist and hooking her thumbs under her panties eased them leisurely over her shapely hips.

He sat there motionless his eyes never straying from the thin blue triangle of material that cover her pussy from his view. His hands gliding up and down her thighs she wanted nothing more than to have him reach up and rip her panties from her body but also was enjoying teasing him. She flipped the front of her panties down allowing his eyes to observe his first real pussy as she bent to lower her panties even more she shivered as she felt the tips of his fingers graze her swollen wet pussy lips. With the curiosity of a newborn his fingers tickled her lips. She let out a growl of her own when she felt him grip her lips between his fingers and tug at her lips. Her legs felt weak as he released her lips from his grip only to run his fingers along her pussy. His middle finger dragged along her slit pushing it between the folds of her inner lips when he felt her entrance his finger curled and he pushed it deep inside her.

Instinctively her hips thrust forward her thighs parted as her knees bent his thick rough finger wormed its way inside her. He marveled at the way her pussy lips clung to his finger, looking up at her as he pulled his finger back slowly. He noticed that her eyes were closed tight her tongue moved across her lips as she moaned her eyelids fluttered as he ran his finger up and down her slit. Like a child he explored this fascinating new toy his fingers opened her lips wide he leaned forward and gazed into her pussy. He moved his thumb across her pussy feeling something hard under it he moved his fingers upwards and spread her lips her clit was pulsating she bit her lip as he rubbed it with his thumb. Not knowing how sensitive it was he grabbed it with his fingers and yanked on it.

Unable to hold back her screams suddenly she felt her pussy vibrating the inner walls retracted and then loosened as she came. Her pussy letting go a deluge of her cream her body shook the muscles of her thighs stood out along her inner thighs as she grabbed his strong shoulders to steady herself his fingers continuing their assault on her clit. As her pussy opened and let loose her juices he watched as they streamed down her inner thighs. His other hand moved to the inside of her leg dragging his fingers upwards he scooped up her secretions his fingers only stopping at her pussy he caressed her lips his fingers saturated with her oily discharge.

Sinking to her knees her arms wrapped around his neck she kissed him warmly her tongue lazily circling his as she ran her fingers through his hair. Breaking the kiss she smiled at him she felt his erect cock against her ass reaching behind her she pushed his penis between her ass cheeks. Tightening them around his cock she giggled as his hips jerked upwards her hand trapping him between the cheeks of her ass he slid his cock along the crack of her ass. His hands moved to her hips as she moved with him her ass cheeks caressing his cock rising up he felt his cock spring back towards him the had scraping the lips of her pussy.

She shivered as she felt the tip of his cock slide between her legs his hands moved over her hips his fingers moved along the crack of her ass he spread her cheeks wide. His fingertip rubbed her tight asshole she buried her face in his shoulder as he rubbed it his finger teasing her asshole he felt her stiffen as he tried to push his finger into her ass. She bit his shoulder as he relentlessly pushed his finger deeper. She had never had anyone play with her asshole and now here was her young virgin neighbor teaching her something.

She licked his neck relaxing her ass muscles his finger inching its way inside her. "Oh baby that feels so good. Finger my ass, jam it all the way deep inside me," she grunted as he did just that. He loved the way her asshole wrapped around his finger. He began to move his finger in and out of her ass he rubbed the tender walls of her ass with the tip of his finger she pushed her ass back at his finger trying to get more of his finger inside her. He pulled it from her ass she felt empty her body craving to have all of her entrances stuffed full she lifted her face from his shoulder.

Looking directly into his eyes she begged, "please baby eat my pussy." Her back arched her hands landing on the floor behind her she rose to feet her knees brushed his shoulders as she moved her pussy towards his face. His eyes widened as she thrust her pussy at him. The lips of her pussy hung open her pubic hair matted with her previous orgasms. His hands moved along the outside of her thighs and under her ass he held her ass in his hands as he leaned forward and ran his tongue along her pussy. The tip of his tongue parted her lips his cheeks brushed her inner thighs as he worked his tongue up along her slit.

She squealed with delight when she felt his tongue nudge her clit. His nails dug into her ass as he worked her clit over with his tongue. First his tongue flicked back and forth across it then sliding along it he circled it with his tongue. She ground her pussy against his tongue her hips rolling in his hands his tongue stroked her clit like a wet finger his enthusiasm making up for his inexperience as he opened his mouth and sucked her clit hard. She felt her clit being pulled into his mouth his lips trapping it between them he rubbed the tip of her clit with his tongue. She began to buck her hips her pussy felt as if it was on fire she had to feel his tongue inside her desperately she rubbed her pussy against his face his nose nudged her blood engorged clit as his tongue pushed between the wet folds of her pussy.

Then stiffening his tongue he drove it up inside her the sides of his tongue rubbed the inside of her pussy as it wiggled its way deeper. She let out a loud cry as she felt his tongue twist deep inside her then withdraw her cream coating his tongue he rolled his tongue around in his mouth savoring her juices before once again pushing it inside her. He tongue fucked her pussy his tongue digging deep then pulling back his chin dripping wet she could feel his bottom teeth against her lips as he tried desperately to get his tongue even deeper wanting to find the source of her juices.

His tongue flattened as it slipped from her pussy his head moving upwards, his thick tongue pushed her lips apart as he worked it up and down her slit. Unable to hold herself up anymore her shoulders hit the floor her head rolled side to side as he continued to lick her pussy. She moaned and writhed as he sucked one of her lips into his mouth he moved his head side to side his lips running along hers she stiffened as his teeth nibbled her lips her stomach tightened she couldn't believe that this was his first pussy. Before she knew it again his tongue slipped inside her he opened his mouth and sucked her pussy she could feel the inside of her pussy being drawn outwards his tongue thrust inside pushing it back.

" Cumming! Oh Fuck Eat my pussy!" she wailed as her pussy contracted around his probing tongue. Feeling the first trickle of her cream hit his tongue he pulled it back his mouth plastered to her pussy he sucked as hard as he could her pussy exploded into his mouth. Her hands clutched her breasts her fingernails dug into them as her pussy released wave after wave of her cream. He drank her juices she could hear him swallowing as she continued to cum her body stiffened her pussy rhythmically closed around his tongue each pulse sending another gush of cream into his mouth. She screamed as she felt his tongue dive deep between the now puffy and ultra-sensitive lips of her cunt. His tongue drove as deep as possible inside her she felt the tip of his tongue as it moved across the top of her pussy. His teeth providing a wall for his tongue as he curled it inside her she felt his tongue as it dragged back along her tender walls stimulating her pussy muscles.

Her hands left her breasts she grabbed his head pulling him into her cunt she wanted to feel the end of his tongue licking her uterus. Her cream settled in the middle of his tongue she could feel her pussy fill behind his tongue she came again she pulled his hair in a desperate attempt to get more of his strong thick tongue inside her. His tongue filled his mouth he felt her cream as it sprayed from her cunt. His tongue quickly shot from his mouth she felt it as he thrust his tongue back between the cheeks of her ass. The tip of his tongue flicked upwards she felt it drag along the strip of flesh that lay nestled buried beneath the strong firm cheeks of her ass. She clenched her ass cheeks around his tongue hoping, praying that he would work it inside her asshole.

Her pussy let loose with a steady stream he felt the heat of her juices as it seemed to scald his chin his tongue split the current as he once again moved his tongue deep within her. Her body slid across the floor she wrapped her arms weakly around his neck her eyes met his as he slithered up her body. His tongue digging a trench along her slit as his body shifted upwards his tongue stopping to move over her clit. Unable to take any more of his tongue she grabbed two hand full of his hair she pulled his tongue up over her clit she felt his tongue as it moved side to side across her pussy.

Her eyes met hers as she looked down her body she saw and felt his warm wet tongue as it worked its way along her stomach she felt his tongue as it circled her navel. She lifted his face from her stomach her eyes filled with passion her tongue licked her dry lips as her tongue disappeared inside her lips he felt her yank his hair. She cleared her throat; "I want you to fuck me. I want to feel that cock of yours inside me I need you inside me. Please baby fuck me!"

His cock seemed to harden even more at her words she felt the head of his cock move along her inner thigh shifting her leg inwards she forced the head of his cock towards her pussy. Just as their lips met his cock made collided with her pussy. Her hand moving quickly to his cock she held his head at her entrance. He felt her lips part the head of his cock driving between her lips she raised her hips doing so forced her pussy apart as his cock separated the her wider she could feel each and every vein in his cock as he pushed steadily forward. His breathing stopped she felt him twitch as his cock was buried to the root inside her.

Her hips dropped back to the floor she could feel her pussy narrowing as she felt his cock slide backwards inside her. With only the head of his cock inside her she grunted as his hips drove downwards and upwards his cock digging into her then lifting her as his cock pulled her upwards. She lifted herself by hugging him her tongue licked his chin her head falling back again as he withdrew then slammed his cock home again. Her nails cut his back as she came yet again he felt her pussy grip him he fought to pull his cock back.

Her tears streamed down her cheeks as his thick cock filled her he settled into a steady rhythm his cock splitting her pussy wide her pussy pulsed wildly around his driving cock she pulled his mouth to hers she worked her tongue all around his mouth. Her legs wrapped around him tightly her heels slamming into his ass pulling his hips forward holding him there as her pussy creamed around his cock. Their tongues wrestled as her cunt let go with a river of juices he felt it as it washed over the head of his cock then steadily down between her pussy and his shaft. His balls pushed backwards as she let go a fountain of cream her pussy juices covering his balls. She felt his hands as they moved up her body his hand moved under her arms and over her shoulders.

He grinned at her as his hips shot forward the power of his thrust pushing her along the floor she groaned as once again his hips drew back. She bit her lower lip anticipating his next drive but instead of his hips moving forward she felt his fingernails dig into her shoulders he yanked her back to his thick cock. His hunger for her pussy fed his strokes pulling back again and before she even had a chance to regain her composure. She felt the head of his cock as it pushed the inner walls of her pussy wide apart his forward progress finished only when his balls bounced off her ass. Her mouth hung open her chin bounced off her chest as he continued to fuck her pussy his cock driving in and out of her she could feel it stretching her wide almost tearing her open.

His pace slowed his mouth moved to her breasts she arched her back as his tongue moved around and over her nipples her knees drawn up acting as a guide for his hips he nibble her nipple chewing on it gently as he fucked her with full slow strokes. Her hands moved up and down his arms and then over his shoulders she shuddered as his teeth closed tightly around her erect nipple lifting his head he shook it side to side her nipple stretched away from her his tongue moving over its tip. He had never dreamed anything could feel so good. He looked down between their bodies he watched as his cock pulled back from deep inside her. He loved how her lips clung to his shaft how her pussy seemed to suck at his cock how she rose to meet him her pussy sliding along his cock his hips slapping against hers forcing them back to the floor.

Her breathing raspy, her nipple felt as if they would crack, she lifted his mouth from her breast her eyes meeting his. He continued to fuck her lazily his cock plunging in and out of her she felt every inch of him as he worked it all the way deep inside her then pulled back till he all but left her. She held his face in her hands she opened her mouth to speak but all she could do was scream as he drove his cock fully within her and using his cock he lifted her. She could feel his cock pulling at the top of her pussy she had never felt something so good she shook as she felt his jam his hips forward against her trying to get more of his cock into her. He grunted his balls dripping with her juices slapped her ass he pulled back then surged forward she felt the ridge of his head as it scratched her G spot.

"Oh God baby I want you to fill my cunt from behind I want you to fuck me like a dog I want you to fill my cunt with your cum." Her words barely audible over his breathing and her panting in between each syllable without waiting for him to agree she wiggled away from him. His cock hard as iron felt her escaping him he shifted forward his hands once again under her arms and holding her shoulders. He fucked her like a mad man she heard his cock as he fucked her his hips bucking faster and faster her body unable to escape she was trapped between his hands and thrusting hips. She was impaled on his cock repeatedly she shuddered he felt her body tighten watched as she threw her head back her throat muscles popping out.

" Oh No more please oh fuck yeah fuck I'm cumming! She almost blacked out she saw brilliant flashes of light behind her eyelids her pussy vibrated and clung to his cock he stopped moving his cock throbbed against her rippling pussy walls. Her body went into convulsions she groaned she had never been fucked so well she had never cum so often. She ran her hands down his back his cock still deep within her she kissed his lips her tongue licking the sweat from his throat she purred as he pulled his cock back. Her pussy juice dripped from inside her and down the crack of her ass she could feel a pool form under her she wiggled her ass the warmth of her cream spreading over her ass.

Her body limp and satisfied lay below him he smiled at her as he got to his knees between her legs. She weakly lifted her head she nearly fainted when she saw his cock. It jutted out from his lions it looked like a granite statue the tip seemed to be drooling the deep violet colored head pulsated as she watched it jump and jerk between his legs she wasn't even aware of his hands as they moved down towards her ankles. She became all too aware when he lifted them high in the air forming a perfect V.

Before she could protest he had rolled her over onto her stomach his hands gathering up her hips she felt her ass being pulled up and backwards towards him. Unable to fight him she lay her face against the cold floor her knees hurt as he dragged her back to him. His hand forced her knees further apart as he took his cock in the other and rubbed it against her cunt her pussy hurt she didn't know if she could take his cock again so soon. Her clit was super sensitive as the thick head of his cock touched it she moaned, "please baby no more right now, baby please I could not take it right now let me rest for a minute please."

Her ass rolled over to one side in an effort to escape his cock she felt it as it moved across the back of her thigh leaving a trail of moisture. He snorted as his hand gripped her hip and stopped her from falling over. His hand still on his cock he shifted forward his cock between her legs she felt the tip of it against her stomach the heat of his cock radiated against her flesh she could feel it thumping against her cunt as it was drawn back. He massaged the lips of her cunt with its head her hips jumped in protest as she felt the head once again dig between the extremely swollen folds of her pussy. He slapped her ass leaving a red imprint of his hand on the cheek of her ass. She cried out her body trembled her elbows sliding along the floor her pussy moving away from his cock.

He moved forward with her the length of his cock deep between her legs impeding her hips from falling any lower. She bit her arm as she felt his cock being directed to her entrance and then with a sense of urgency being driven inside her. Her cunt was forced wide as his thick hard cock was pushed no rammed inside her she could not fight it and as it filled her pussy she no longer wanted to. The walls of her pussy eased her pain as they began to secrete her cream allowing his cock to slide easily inside her. Her animal instincts took over with his cock half way inside her she lifted her body upwards and with a powerful thrust of his hips she was impaled once again by his prick.