Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt even larger, longer she could feel his cock against her uterus throwing her head back her hair slapped against her back grabbing a handful of her hair he wrapped it around his hand. Her body became rigid as he forced her head back by her hair she loved when her lovers took control of her like that. Her nipples stung, her pussy filled completely her eyes opened all she could see was the ceiling as his hand wrapped in her hair tugged back towards him. She was his to do, as he wanted she wanted him like never before she needed him to fuck her good.

She could feel his cock as it withdrew from deep inside her she felt her pussy tighten around his cock trying to stop his beautiful cock from leaving it. He released her hair his strong grip on her hips told her she was about to get the fucking of her life as his cock reached the end of her pussy he drove froward again. His cock split her pussy open. " Arghhhhhhh! Fuck me! I want you beautiful cock to pound my cunt! Fuck me you bastard! Fill my cunt with your cum!"

He had never heard such urgency and the filth of her cries only fueled his passion he pulled her hips back tight against his. Then threw them forward as he pulled back he began to fuck her with everything he had. As his hands pulled her back his hips drove into her ass she bounced off his hips and then was yanked back to him. His cock rammed her pussy without mercy faster and faster he fucked her she could hear his hips slap against her ass as he pounded her from behind. She looked at the floor the tiles seemed a blur as her head was bounced off her chest by his rocking motion. She couldn't believe the kid's stamina older lovers would have cum by now but yet here he was fucking for the first time and he seemed to go on forever.

He watched as he moved her cunt along his cock he loved the way her inner lips held his shaft loved the wet warmth of her pussy he couldn't believe that he was fucking her he had never ever thought he would be fucking his mother's friend. He hunched over her as he moved to a crouching stance behind her. He began to fuck her with rapid short drives of his cock relentlessly he fucked her his cock seemed to grow even more as he continued to work it in and out of her. She felt her orgasm build in the pit of her stomach she fought to hold it off she wanted to cum with him. Shaking her pussy gripped his cock like a velvet glove he could swear he felt fingers around his cock as her pussy muscles rippled along his shaft.

With a scream that rattled the windows he slammed his hips against her as he pulled her back. She felt his cock buried to the hilt as it began to pulsate and swell inside her. Her own cries mixed with his as she came around his cock her pussy milking his cock her oily cream heating his prick as it rushed around and over it and leaked from her pussy. Again she was plunged into darkness as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. Then just as she felt her pussy relax his cock exploded inside her. The first jet of his cum burned as it splattered the inside of her pussy. It was followed quickly by a second and then a third blast her pussy filled quickly to overflowing she could feel his cream as it raced down her thighs.

He convulsed above her she felt his chest on her back then felt his full weight on her she braced herself with her arms and spread her knees farther apart in an effort to support his weight. Sliding along her back he fell to his knees his cock yanked from her pussy she felt a flood of their juices escape her pussy as it did. Totally drained of energy he tumbled backwards his cock lay along his stomach as she turned around she gasped as a final burst erupted from his cock and covered his stomach.

She crawled towards him dipping her head she ran her tongue along his cock she lifted his spent cock and sucked it clean. Then looking up at him she ran her tongue along his stomach and scooped up his load. She opened her mouth and showed him his cum her tongue a creamy white she swallowed his cream. Her hand slid along the floor her breasts moved along his shriveling cock as she made her way up his body." Oh baby you were fantastic. You can fuck me everyday there are so many things I want to teach you."

He smiled weakly up at her as she hovered above him she lowered her mouth to his and kissed him he could taste his cream on her tongue as they kissed. His arms wrapped around her as she lay on top of him. Both totally drained their hearts beating in unison she broke the kiss and moved back a little and lay her head on his chest. Her hand caressed his chest his ran up and down her back. She smiled to herself as she thought about the times ahead her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep in his arms.