Neighbor Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad meets Mrs. Roberts the following week.
6.1k words
4.64
58.2k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything had been like a dream, and then, a surprise nightmare. After a nice shower with Mrs. Roberts, Brad had rather unceremoniously had to rush back out through the patio doors when the garage door made the unmistakable sound of opening. Mrs. Roberts, although quite intoxicated from the drinks, recognized the sound in an instant and swore loudly. Quickly rising from her knees in front of Brad, she told him that her husband must have finished earlier than expected.

Brad of course had not brought any clothes into the house, and so he scrambled out quite naked and with a noticeable erection, though of course there was no one to see it. Grabbing his swimsuit and towel, Brad made his way back through the gate that separates the two yards, and he entered his own home through the kitchen.

The evening continued on, and try as he did, Brad could not find the focus necessary to study. No one could blame him either. Over and over he pictured Mrs. Roberts bent over the cushions of the patio furniture, thrusting deep into her with whimpers and moans coming from her lips. Every few minutes, Brad found himself looking through his bedroom window into the yard, hoping to catch another glimpse of Mrs. Roberts, but to no avail. He wondered if Mr. Roberts noticed anything at all when he came home.

The rest of the weekend went by without incident, and by Monday morning, he had put the events of that night out of his mind. Monday came and with it so too did the rush of schoolwork and studying necessary to stay on track. The days flew by and Brad found himself swamped with work. When he was working in his room, he found himself glancing often to the Mrs. Roberts' yard, hoping to see her there, however unlikely.

Thursday evening rolled around and Brad found himself wrapping up a short assignment for Spanish class. As he opened the door to the hallway, voices came from below.

Brad froze mid step, hearing the unmistakable voice of Mrs. Roberts alongside his mother's voice from downstairs. He listened for a moment and found that they were discussing nothing important at all. At once, Brad felt fine. It was silly to believe that Mrs. Roberts would announce their Friday adventure to his mother. As casually as he could muster, Brad walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to get a drink.

Both his mother and Mrs. Roberts were seated at the kitchen table, sharing a slice of cake and some coffee.

"Hello," Robert said, pausing at the sink to fill a glass of water.

"Well hello Brad, how is school going?"

"Fine," replied Brad, quite sure that he was going to inadvertently say something inappropriate.

"That's good to hear. Your mother and I were just discussing the upcoming weekend. My husband is at a conference in Vancouver, and your mother was saying that she and your father were going to a show tomorrow night, isn't that right?"

Brad's mother began to answer, but Brad had no idea what she had said, because the message had come in quite clear; Mrs. Roberts would be alone at home, all weekend. He smiled and nodded along, and when his mother finished speaking, he excused himself and went back to his room.

It was a good thing that Brad had finished his schoolwork, because there was only one thing on his mind after that. Tomorrow would be Friday, and once again, no one would be home. His mind raced at the possibilities.

The next day, Brad did his best at school to focus, and he had some moderate success on this front. The moment his final class ended at five o'clock, he was on his way home without a moment to spare. After a quick shower, he thought about how best to approach Mrs. Roberts. Perhaps he would go pick up a bottle of wine and go to her front door. That idea went out the window as quick as it had come to him, because the idea of marching to a married woman's home with a bottle of wine was not exactly inconspicuous.

Maybe the best idea was to knock on the patio doors by entering into her back yard. Then it occurred to Brad that Mrs. Roberts may not even be back home from work yet, and that he might be waiting for her to return. None of it mattered in the end, as a familiar sound came from outside the window. Brad jumped up to look outside.

Once again, Mrs. Roberts was in her backyard, but this time she wore a cotton robe cinched at the waist. She carried a pitcher of drinks, but this time, carried two glasses with her. Setting down the pitcher and glasses, Mrs. Roberts looked towards Brad's window, and smiled.

"Good enough!" Brad said to himself, scrambling to put on his swimsuit once more and rushing down the stairs. He took a deep breath before heading into his own backyard, nervous and excited all at once. Like before, he made an effort to open the gate more loudly than necessary to announce his arrival, and Mrs. Roberts turned to face him.

"I'm glad you were home," she began, "Otherwise I'd have to sit here all alone and drink by myself."

Brad smiled a large toothy grin, immediately regretting how ridiculous he probably looked.

Mrs. Roberts picked up the pitcher and a glass, pouring it tall and handing it to Brad, "Have a seat and join me, won't you?"

Brad took the drink and sat down in the patio chair opposite hers, stretching out and making himself comfortable while Mrs. Roberts poured herself a glass. Brad took a sip and found it to be stronger than he imagined, but also sweet and wonderful in his mouth.

It took only a few minutes of light sipping after a long week of stressful school work to calm Brad right down. Mrs. Roberts noticed how relaxed Brad looked, and stood before him saying, "I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to take in a bit of sun while I still could," as she undid the cinch of her waist, opening her robe to reveal nothing beneath.

Brad said nothing, nodding with a slight grin on his face, taking a long, deep sip of his drink as Mrs. Roberts sat back down on the patio chair, leaning back and making herself comfortable. Her legs were ever so lightly spread, and Brad found himself watching closley. Brad decided to keep his cool, or so he told himself that he would attempt to do so. It was clear that Mrs. Roberts had the same ideas in her mind as Brad did, and he decided to sit back and see where this would all lead. Mr. Roberts was gone all weekend, his parents were out until at least midnight, and as usual, his sister was likely to spend all weekend at her best friend's home.

"That's a good idea," he said while setting his drink down and standing up in front of Mrs. Roberts, removing his swimsuit and kicking it aside, his cock semi-erect and swinging softly from side to side. Mrs. Roberts stared longer than she had meant to as Brad slowly set himself back down in the patio chair, his cock coming to rest against his leg.

Bit by bit, the pair emptied the pitcher, all the while they played a game of taking sips of their drink, longer than necessary, allowing the other to stare at whatever happened to catch their eye in the moment. Mrs. Roberts looked to be finishing her drink, and so Brad took one long swig from his glass, and the pair found themselves with empty glasses in hand.

Mrs. Roberts stood then, picking up both her glass and the empty pitcher, and slowly moved towards the house, "Why don't we get ourselves something else to drink?"

Brad watched as Mrs. Roberts walked towards the patio doors, hips swaying, that breathtaking figure leaving him stupefied. He moved to catch up, taking only his glass with him, leaving both his swimsuit and her robe outside.

In the kitchen now, Brad felt the familiar swirl in his mind as the drinks took their effect. He was thankful for the lights, which were set low, casting a shadow over everything in the room. Mrs. Roberts took a lowball glass from the countertop, and poured a single drink of scotch. She turned then, taking Brad by the hand and leading him out of the kitchen, down the hall, and into the living room. The lights were off as they entered, but only for a moment, as Mrs. Roberts turned the dimmer up, but only slightly. The living room was much like his own, with one long couch in front of the television, but with a large armchair in the corner.

Brad wondered if this was where Mr. Roberts sat and read, as Mrs. Roberts had Brad sit down, legs spread, and handed him the drink. She leaned in close to Brad, her heavy breasts dangling in front of his face, as she spoke softly in his ear, "I loved our time together last week, did you?"

Brad nodded, unable to look away from her breasts.

"I particularly loved how you took control of the situation on the cushions outside, bending me over, and then having me on my back. I thought about it all week, and now, I want to repay the favor. So, sit here, enjoy your drink, and let me take care of you."

To this, Brad nodded once more, as Mrs. Roberts went down to her knees between his legs, placing her hands on either side of his thighs, and in one motion, took the entire length of his semi-erect cock into his mouth. Brad gripped tightly at the glass with one hand, and at the arm of the chair with the other. Mrs. Roberts felt his cock begin to harden inside her mouth, clearly strained from all the teasing that had gone on over drinks.

Soon Brad was as hard as he had ever felt, and Mrs. Roberts had moved one hand to the base of his shaft, gripping and stroking as her mouth moved up and down at the same time. Brad watched in awe as his cock slipped in and out of her eager mouth, catching her gaze every so often as she brought her eyes to his. She sucked with great enthusiasm, but at a steady pace, not looking to have him climax too quickly.

She slipped the cock from her mouth and moved her mouth down to his balls, flicking her tongue slowly and gently across the skin, making Brad ache with pleasure. He had shied away from this before, as his last girlfriend, the first to be into oral sex, always seemed to tackle everything in a bit too rough a manner. This however, was nothing short of heaven.

Brad broke away from his stupor long enough to remember he had a drink in hand. He took a sip, finding it far too strong, as he was not used to straight scotch. He swallowed, and was unsure if it burned more in his mouth, or on the way down.

Mrs. Roberts kept working her mouth on Brad's cock, stopping every so often to stroke it slowly, until finally she was satisfied that this was as aroused as Brad would become. She stood then, and Brad could make out only parts of her body, silhouetted against the little light that was vanishing with each passing minute. She ran her hands up over her breasts, rolling each nipple between her fingers, and dropping her hands to rub her clit briefly.

Mrs. Roberts stepped forward, straddling Brad with one leg on each side of him. She slid forward as his cock moved between her already swollen lips. Brad felt his cock moving between her lips, as she ground her clit against his hardness. She was so wet, and she moaned ever so softly as she grinded her hips back and forth, a little further each time, not quite ready to take him inside of her. Brad took a deep breath, and poured the rest of the drink into his mouth all at once, swallowing hard to be done with it. His throat burned, but he was free to leave the glass on the arm of the chair, freeing his hand, which joined his other one, running up and down her hips, squeezing tight when he felt the head of his cock touch the softness of her wet lips.

Mrs. Roberts slipped her arms around Brad's shoulders, her breasts level with his mouth, giving Brad the perfect opportunity to suck eagerly at one of her nipples, and then the other. Mrs. Roberts moved her hips up slightly, until she felt the tip of his cock in the right spot, and then lowered herself, taking him almost completely inside her all at once.

Brad felt her warmness overtake him, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in tight and close. Both let out a moan of pure ecstasy, taking a moment to become accustomed to the sensation. Mrs. Roberts began lifting her hips, sliding him in and out of her, leaning back and placing her hands one Brad's shoulders, giving him another perfect view of her breasts. Brad lost himself in the sensation as she moved up and down on his body, noticing that once again she was moving with a purpose, rhythmic still, but not meaning to over excite him, but rather, to make this last.

He moved his hands to her breasts, taking each in his hand and squeezing, rolling the nipple between his fingers. Mrs. Roberts in turn whimpered softly, loving the sensation, more rough than she was used to.

They kept at it, Brad lost in the perfectness of it all, the dim light, the flood of alcohol now in his system, this goddess riding him, milking him, perfectly moving to her own rhythm. Every so often, Mrs. Roberts would slow down, right around the time when Brad seemed to quicken his breath, tensing up. He was getting close, there was no doubt about it, and Mrs. Roberts had kept him going for far longer than she had expected. She lifted herself, up, up, until she slid out of her.

Brad let his head sink back on the thick cushion of the armchair, watching as Mrs. Roberts stood up. "Tell me when you're close, as close as you can," she said, turning away from Brad. She bent down now, taking his cock on her hand and guiding it back inside her, and as it slipped in, she placed her hands on either side of his thighs, and began moving up and down, much faster than before, taking him deep inside her. Brad sucked in a deep breath, not expecting the sudden quickening of movement, as his hands instinctively went to her ass. He gripped tight as the thick flesh, helping move it up and down.

He found himself entranced by her body, watching her move faster and faster. His grip ever tighter, until that inevitable wave of euphoria began to wash over him. Brad sensed his orgasm rising, as he said, "I'm getting close."

Without missing a beat, Mrs. Roberts slammed her hips down three more times before spinning around onto her knees and taking his cock into her mouth. It was timed almost perfectly, as the first spurts of his orgasm hit the side of her mouth, and the rest went inside. She sucked him slowly, until every drop had been accounted for. Brad lay spent in the chair, his vision blurry, staring off at nothing while he descended from this wonderful high. Mrs. Roberts laid her head to rest against his thigh, waiting for Brad to come back down to earth.

Brad looked down at Mrs. Roberts, her head resting against him, her hand running along his leg, softly gliding her fingers along his skin. Normally, Brad was sure that this much alcohol and action would have left him spent, and there was no doubt in his mind that he could have laid his head back and slept for the night, dead to the world. There was, of course, no chance of that happening. Brad had thought of nothing else other than the events of the week before, filling his days and most certainly having made his study time less productive than it otherwise should have been. When yesterday Mrs. Roberts made a point of dropping the news that she would be alone all weekend, Brad found his mind running through every possible situation that could unfold. Despite this, he had not envisioned the night going as it had so far, but here he sat, utterly spent and for the moment, needing time to recover before he could go again.

That however, the time he would need in between one round and another, was something he had considered. Ever so gently, Brad stood up, his head feeling heavier than normal, but he was determined. He extended one hand out to Mrs. Roberts, who stood, as Brad led her out of the living room. They reached the staircase and made their way upstairs, and into the master bedroom. Brad had Mrs. Roberts lay down in the middle of the bed, and he positioned himself overtop of her, supporting his weight on his elbows.

He began with her neck, kissing softly, from top to bottom, before moving to her shoulders. He ran his tongue along her skin, stopping to kiss and taste every inch of skin that he could. Gradually, he moved his body down so that his face was at her chest, where he licked and sucked each nipple, over and over again, as Mrs. Roberts moaned more and more with each pass. As he did, she opened her legs more and more to him, but Brad was not yet ready to enter her.

He continued to move down her body, kissing and tonguing her hips, and finally, moving down and placing his arms beneath her legs, his mouth in front of her swollen lips, the smell intoxicating and inviting. Brad kissed the lips, teasing his way towards her clit, while Mrs. Roberts squirmed in anticipation. She could not recall the last time anyone had gone down on her, with her husband at least, it had been well over ten years now, if she had to guess.

Brad sensed her excitement, placing his lips on her clit and kissing gently, to which Mrs. Roberts whimpered and moaned. The sounds she made drove Brad wild, and while he had planned to take his time here, he could wait no longer. He began running his tongue in small circles over her clit, causing her to moan more loudly than before and thrust her hands down to grasp at her thighs. Brad loved the taste of her, and found himself getting hard without so much as touching himself. He continued with his mouth, and as Mrs. Roberts had already pushed herself to the point of climax when they were downstairs, it took little time to bring her back to the edge. Brad sensed it too, easing off on the speed and intensity with his he worked his tongue. When Mrs. Roberts seemed to calm down a little bit, he would resume, building up the pace and pressure. Soon Mrs. Roberts found it all too much to take as Brad worked his mouth on her.

"Don't stop, keep doing that," she whimpered among shortened breath, barely audible. Brad heard the request and kept moving exactly as he was, and moments later Mrs. Roberts began twitching in her hips, her moans becoming louder with each passing sound. As her body began to tense, Brad picked up the pace, running his tongue as fast as he could in circles around her clit. Mrs. Roberts grasped at the back of Brad's head, pushing it hard into her clit, as her orgasm came. She cried out in pleasure, surprising Brad with how loud she was. He hoped no one was walking by outside to hear it.

Mrs. Roberts found herself out of breath and nearly unable to move, and as she lay there, Brad took control of the situation. He sat up now, kneeling between her legs, slapping his again rock-hard cock down on her clit, sending a jolt through her body. Without giving her any time to recover, Brad placed the tip of his cock inside of her and thrust, while she was still wet and eagerly awaiting him. Mrs. Roberts moaned again, unable to believe that this so much ecstacy could exist all at once.

Brad placed his hands on either side of her waist, and began to pump into her, not fast by any means, but hard, getting as deep inside her as he could. Brad focused as best he could, his head swimming and loving the perfect view before him of Mrs. Roberts, still coming down from her orgasm, breasts heaving back and forth, but wanting to maintain this rhythm. He pumped in and out of her, and Mrs. Roberts felt her body tensing up as it had a moment ago. It was all too much to handle in so little time, and she felt herself nearing her second orgasm.

Brad now felt it too, and he picked up the pace, surprised to see her nearing that edge again in so little time, and spurred on by wanting to impress her, to show her what he could do. Her breaths again became shortened and quick, as Brad abandoned his slow thrusts for faster, powerful pumps. This time, Mrs. Roberts foresaw the intensity with which her body was about to be rocked, grasping at a pillow and burying her face into it. Despite the muffling it provided, Brad was turned on to no end with the scream she unleashed into the pillow, while her body tensed and her hips bucked. He fought her spasms all the while, hands firmly gripping at her waist, thrusting deep and fast into her, as he worked to overload her with pleasure, with great success.

12