Neighbor Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
An unexpected visitor in the night.
3.7k words
4.57
43.5k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad looked between the picture that Jennifer had sent and her message, over and over again. A small part of him felt utter and complete panic. As the minutes passed however, another part of him, a more rational part, took over. What was the worst that would happen? He supposed it all hinged upon who Jennifer decided to share the information with.

He picked up his phone and begin to write her back, deleting his message twice, unsure of exactly what he wanted to say. It was late, and Brad was spent from the evening with Mrs. Roberts. In the end, he opted not to send anything, it could wait until morning. He was not entirely convinced of that, but he was exhausted, and doing nothing seemed more productive than scrambling to do something without giving it some time to stew in his mind. He slept deep while his body recovered some much needed energy.

When he stirred from his sleep, the room was still dark. Only the dim light from the moon letting him see around, and allowed him to see that he was not alone. At the edge of the bed sat Jennifer, nudging him softly in the arm. Brad was surprised to see her, but not overly startled.

"Hey," he said, waking up and doing his best to shrug off the grogginess.

"Hey," she replied, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Brad sat up, moving the pillow to support his back, careful to keep the sheets down since he slept naked. "What's up?" he asked, as though this were a normal place and time for them to meet.

"I sent you a message. Did you get it?"

"Yep," came the reply.

"Ah. I didn't know if you did, since you didn't reply."

"To be honest, I didn't know what to say."

She smiled softly, "Listen, I won't tell anyone, ever. Not even your sister. Cool?"

Brad felt a weight lift off his chest, one he did not even know was there until she uttered the words. "Cool," he said, breathing out a sigh of relief.

They sat in silence for a moment, Brad not sure exactly what Jennifer wanted now.

"So, uh..." Jennifer began, "Did you have a good time?"

Brad grinned awkwardly, given that the photo had been of him, naked with another woman, each with a drink in hand, the question seemed a little ridiculous.

"Yeh, I did." was all he said.

"Did you two have sex?" Jennifer asked, looking away now, down towards the floor.

Brad considered the question, and about how much information to share. He could have lied, since there was no way to prove that anything past the photo had occurred. He could have simply said that they had sunbathed, and on a dare, disrobed for a time. Something inside wanted to be more honest though, so he said, "Yeh, a few times actually."

The room was rather dark overall, but even with the little dimness provided by the outside moonlight, Brad could see Jennifer's eyes widen at his response.

He decided that he would be honest with her, thinking he had nothing to lose, and she seemed genuine in her promise to keep it between them, "We had a drink together on the patio, and we went inside and had sex on her couch, and then upstairs in her bedroom. We showered together after, and I came home."

Jennifer looked at Brad now, and he wondered if she believed him.

"Is that what you wanted to know?"

She nodded, moving her head only a little.

Brad watched, seeing that she was so quiet now. He was not sure what to make of it, after all, it was she who had come to see him. "I thought my sister would be at your house actually, like most Fridays."

Jennifer took this as a cue to answer, "We were going to, but my mom and dad were having a dinner party, and I didn't want to bother them and their boring friends."

"So you guys were here all evening," Brad replied.

"Yeh," said Jennifer.

"And you were snooping in my room when you took that picture?"

Jennifer blushed, caught in the act, but thankful that Brad would not see it in the darkness, "I actually came to borrow a pen from your desk for my notes, and I heard the voices from outside."

Brad did not totally believe that, but it mattered little. It seemed that his secret was safe, for now at least. "So, now you know what happened. Will you keep my secret?"

Jennifer did not hesitate even for a moment, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, ever."

Again, Brad breathed a sigh of relief. He watched Jennifer, who sat again, looking everywhere but at him, her fingers interlocked and moving about. Something was on her mind, eating to get out.

He asked, "Are you ok?"

Jennifer breathed out a deep sigh, she looked up to the door, then to the floor, and finally, taking a deep breath, she looked at Brad.

"If I kept it a secret, do you think you could teach me a few things?"

Brad said nothing at first. He let the words sink in for a moment before considering what she meant.

"Teach you...things about sex?"

Jennifer nodded again, "It's just that, I've had a few boyfriends, and I've had sex once, but everytime we did anything, we had very little privacy, or we were in a rush to not get caught. I just...I thought about finding a guy just for like a friends with benefits type of deal. But I don't have anyone to really ask, at least no one I know well enough to trust, or someone I don't want to lose as a friend, or to be honest, guys my age I feel know about as much as me."

Brad continued to let the words sink in, not sure if this was real or not.

Jennifer paused to collect her thoughts, "I was thinking you and I could do some things, so that I'd learn and it would be safe. I won't ever tell anyone, and I hope you wouldn't either."

She finished her sentence, and then let silence fill the air as Brad considered the proposition. A moment passed, and as Jennifer was about to simply announce it was all an elaborate prank, of course she was not serious, it was all for a laugh, Brad said, "Ok, I think we can do something."

She could not believe it, her mouth hung open, and eventually she replied, "Really?"

"Yeh," said Brad, if you want to learn some things, and we'll keep it between us, I think it'll be fine."

Jennifer grinned from ear to ear, shocked that her proposal had paid off, "Cool! Ok, well we can text and figure out a time to get together. Your sister and I are going to my place tomorrow for the rest of the weekend, which is fine because I have a lot to finish for my classes."

"That sounds good," said Brad.

Jennifer could not conceal her happiness as she stood to go, cracking the door open ever so slightly to make sure no one was in the hall. She tiptoed out and back towards the basement where they had hunkered down for the night after the movie.

Alone once more, Brad settled back down. Curious, but excited at what lay in the future.

He slept like a log, dead to the world, for the rest of the night and well into the morning. It was nearly ten when he stirred from his slumber, as his phone vibrated next to him. Mike had been sending him messages, none of them important, all links to something funny from the internet. There was one message from Mrs. Roberts, which was nothing more than a full mirror selfie of herself, wearing nothing but a smile.

Rolling out of bed, he stretched, up, up, fingers almost to the ceiling, as he basked in the early morning sun that came through the windows.

Brad threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top, planning a quick workout and maybe a run. He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen as both his mother and father, sister, and Jennifer, were all leaving after having breakfast. He said hello to everyone, and his father informed him that they were leaving. After dropping the girls off at Jennifer's house, he and his mother would be going to brunch and a movie.

He nodded at everything his father said, and then said goodbye to everyone. Not once did Jennifer look him in the eye, as though they had not been up late at night discussing future plans to meet only a while ago.

As the familiar sound of the garage opened and closed, Brad sent a message to Mrs. Roberts:

"What a perfect picture to get this morning :).

My place is empty for the next few hours, want to come on by?"

He sent the message and poured himself some of the coffee left over in the pot. He sat down at the kitchen counter and sipped slowly, while browsing a forum on his phone about a recent game he had missed.

A few minutes passed by and there was a soft tap at the patio doors. Brad looked up to see Mrs. Roberts at the glass doors, wearing a yellow sundress and sandals, looking cautiously around the kitchen.

Brad stood up and walked over to the glass doors, opening one for Mrs. Roberts to enter.

"Everyone gone?" she asked.

"Yeh," replied Brad, "for most of the afternoon at least.

"Well then, good morning," she stepped back and pulled the dress up her legs, up and over her shoulders. She wore only the sandals now, which she then kicked off. Brad grinned and put his coffee down, taking her in his arms and giving her a deep kiss.

Mrs. Roberts however was not in the mood for a simple kiss, she pulled Brad by the hands towards the kitchen counter, having him lean back while she dropped to her knees and began pulling down at his shorts. They dropped to the floor and his cock sprang out, not quite soft but certainly not fully hard. She took the head into her mouth, making Brad moan with pleasure.

She worked him in and out of her mouth, easily taking him all at once, while he removed his shirt and threw it next to her.

"I love your enthusiasm," he said, shocked at how quickly she had stripped and begun to suck him off.

She paused for a moment, stroking him with her hand while saying, "I have two friends of mine coming over in about half an hour. Both are women from work and so I thought I'd pop over for some quick fun."

She resumed sucking, eager to get him hard as quickly as she could. It took almost no time at all, soon he was rock hard and she could no longer take him in all at once. Brad meanwhile had placed his hands on either side of her head, moving it along in the back and forth motion, gripping at her hair.

Soon he felt himself ready to burst, so he pulled up on her hair, gently but firmly to signal that she should stand. Taking her by the hips, Brad turned Mrs. Roberts around and bent her over the counter, slapping her ass and surprising her. He moved his fingers to her wet lips, rubbing them gently, making his fingers wet, and then rubbing at her clit in small circles.

Mrs. Roberts moaned as Brad touched her, and felt her breasts as he did so, pinching at her nipples. Brad continued for a minute until Mrs. Roberts said, "Get inside me, we don't have long."

Brad did as he was told, spreading Mrs. Roberts' feet apart a little further to better line himself up. He placed the head of his cock in between her wet, warm lips, pushing gently to enter her. They both moaned softly at the first push, and bit by bit, Brad kept pushing until he was buried inside of her.

Gripping at her hips firmly, Brad began thrusting as he had the night before, strongly and with power, but not overly fast. He kept up his pace, both to control his own orgasm and because he could see the time in the oven clock, he had at least another fifteen minutes, and there was no reason to rush. Mrs. Roberts began moaning more audibly after each few thrusts, she loved how Brad controlled himself and pushed in with such power.

She dropped one hand down between her legs, rubbing her clit while Brad continued thrusting from behind. Brad timed his thrusts well, and Mrs. Roberts learned to brace for impact as he removed one hand from her hips, only to bring to bring it down again hard, slapping at one side of her cheeks or the other. She loved how he could be forceful, or gentle, or both at the same time, if need be.

The familiar rising of her orgasm began to appear once again. She could tell it was not far off, as she continued to touch herself.

"I'm...I'm going to cum," she said to Brad, who picked up the pace, thrusting faster from behind now. She was near the edge when Brad brought his open palm down on her ass, one, twice, three times in quick succession. It was enough to send her over the edge. She dropped both elbows onto the countertop, her body tensing up and shuddering as the orgasm ripped through her.

Brad continued to thrust, nearing his own orgasm. He pawed firmly at both cheeks of her ass, pulling roughly at the flesh, burying himself as deep as he could. He too was near the edge, and as he was about to finish, he said, "I'm going to cum, turn around."

Mrs. Roberts spun around and dropped to her knees, her face flush and her breathing still ragged, as she took Brad inside her mouth right as the first bursts of his cum came forth. She sucked and sucked, swallowing every drop, until there was nothing left.

Brad remained standing, hands softly touching Mrs. Roberts hair, while they both collected themselves.

Mrs. Roberts stood and looked at the oven clock.

"That's certainly the most fun I've had on a Saturday morning," she declared, "but I need to get home and shower before I see my friends." She walked over to the patio door and picked up her sandals and sundress from the floor.

Brad followed, still coming down from the clouds, "There was something I wanted to talk to you about," thinking about Jennifer's visit the night before.

"Me too," replied Mrs. Roberts, and Brad wondered what it could be. "But if I answer the door like this, I'll have some explaining to do to my friends. I'll message you later on, maybe we can have a drink at my place if we're both free."

Brad nodded, and Mrs. Roberts left, walking quickly back through the backyard to her own, Brad enjoying the view all the while.

As it turned out, finding time to get a drink was more difficult than it should have been.

Brad worked throughout the morning and afternoon, finishing up two assignments for the following week. He normally did not work ahead of schedule, but he was optimistically hoping to once again see Mrs. Roberts before next Friday. His parents came home early in the afternoon and Brad found himself helping his father clean out the garage. By the time he had finished, three messages awaited Brad from Mrs. Roberts.

The first asked if he was free, the second saying nevermind, as she noticed he was working with his father in the garage, and the third saying she had to run out to run a few errands. They began writing back and forth, until finally it was well past sunset, nearing eleven o'clock. Finally, they were both free.

Mrs. Roberts sent a message to Brad, asking if he could sneak over without being noticed.

Brad considered it, and said he would tell his parents he would be going to meet Mike for a late movie, and then probably crash at his place until tomorrow. That way, they could spend all night together.

Mrs. Roberts replied with the wide-smile emoji faces, which Brad took to be agreement to his plan. Brad waited until both his parents were in the rec room watching a movie, before sneaking out through the kitchen to the back yard. He entered Mrs. Roberts' yard and crept to the kitchen doors, afraid he would make a noise to alert his parents. No one heard Brad, of course, it was only his imagination getting ahead of him.

He tapped lightly on the glass, and Mrs. Roberts appeared a moment later to let him in. She had him enter quickly, keeping the lights off, also worried that somehow, someone would see. Again, she was worrying for nothing.

She led Brad down the hall and back to the living room, where she had set out a bottle of wine and two glasses. They sat on the sofa and Brad poured them both a glass. They toasted to nothing in particular, and sipped at the wine.

At first, they chatted about nothing, about their day and how her friends had been keen to visit and catch up on work gossip. Brad had little to say, since his day consisted of homework and clearing out junk from the garage.

"Now," Mrs. Roberts said, sitting up straight in her yellow dress, the same from the morning, "I said I wanted to talk to you about something."

Perhaps she had forgotten that it was Brad who had said the same to her, but he decided to hear her out first, "Yeh, what did you want to talk about?"

Mrs. Roberts took Brad by the hand, and looked into his eyes, "This thing that we're doing, it's a lot of fun."

He nodded in agreement.

"But it all happened so fast, so I wanted to set a couple of ground rules up. First, I'll mention the obvious point: My husband does not know, and I don't want him to know, is that clear?"

Brad showed nothing but seriousness in his expression, as he nodded along vigorously.

Mrs. Roberts sighed, "Now, there's something else. I'm not some heartless woman, I love my husband dearly, and he loves me. The problem is that he has erectile dysfunction, and despite trying all the different kinds of medication, nothing seems to work. He can't get an erection, and so years ago we both decided that if I wanted to, I could pursue a physical relationship with a man, so long as I kept it private, all but invisible to him."

Brad did not know what to say. In truth, he had put no thought into the situation, and was surprised to hear this.

"So, that's why it has to be kept between us, and no one else. Secondly, I want to address something important for you."

A look of confusion washed over Brad's face, wondering what she meant.

"We can have all this fun, but I don't want you to get hung up on me. I'm old enough to be your mother. Hell, my daughter is older than you! So I want you to promise me you'll keep your options open. If you meet some pretty young girl who steals your heart, don't for a second push her away for my own selfish needs. Is that also clear?"

Brad nodded more slowly this time, genuinely surprised at what he was hearing.

"I'm serious," continued Mrs. Roberts, "It would be selfish of me to keep you from someone else."

Brad nodded, all this time he had done nothing but sit, sip his wine, and nod along. Mrs. Roberts meanwhile seemed to have said everything she had thought of, and took a long sip of her wine, watching Brad to see how he would react.

"Cool," he finally said, "Now let me tell you about last night."

He told Mrs. Roberts almost everything, about Jennifer seeing him naked in the kitchen, about her late night visit, and about her desire to learn a few things from Brad. Conveniently, he decided to leave the part about the photo out.

Mrs. Roberts broke into laughter, "Well how's that for timing!" she took another long sip of her wine, shaking her head softly and laughing, "Well, since this seems to all be about coincidences, I'll mention now that it looks like you'll have some time in the next few weeks to see this young lady, because I'll be away."

Brad perked up at hearing this, he had hoped to see her again next weekend.

"When my friends were over they confirmed what I had been thinking during the week. The three of us are going away for a while, not far mind you, but the Calgary branches need some assistance in training new employees. We'll be there Monday afternoon for about three weeks."

The disappointment on Brad's face was clear, but Mrs. Roberts' again wasted no time, "And then I'll be back, and you had better be well rested for me."

Brad found himself smiling once again, in his eagerness to see more of Mrs. Roberts, he all but forgot where he was sitting at that moment, and that few weeks would come and go like nothing.

"I will be," he said, downing the rest of his wine, and filling up his glass once more while topping of Mrs. Roberts'.

With the seriousness of their conversation now passed, and the wine flowing through their bodies, the pair spent the rest of the night in passionate embrace, falling asleep for short breaks, waking for another round of pleasure. It was right before blowing a load deep inside Mrs. Roberts while thrusting in doggy style that Brad thought how interesting the next few weeks could be if Jennifer were free to meet.

12