Neighbor Kid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

My senses were on complete overload. Claire's canal was squeezing tightly around my dick, and Rick's intensely hot and hard prick pushed against the back of my throat. The angles were a bit awkward, but my wife surprised us both as she pushed Rick slightly forward, and bent down to lick his ass while fucked he fucked my face.

"Oh shit...fuck...oh fuck!" Rick howled through gritted teeth.

He couldn't hold back any longer, and unloaded stream-after-stream of hot stud-cream down my throat. I did everything I could to swallow every drop, but the volume was too much...the white fluid squeezed past my lips and ran down the side of my face. The release of energy was too much for Rick, and he soon rolled away from us, lying on the bed to watch Claire and I fuck.

"Ohh...oohhh...stick out your tongue, baby! Show me you left a little for me!" Claire squealed, as her cunt clamped even tighter around my cock and her nipples became hard as erasers.

I knew she would want to share in our neighbor's cream, so I held as much as I could under my tongue as Rick's orgasm subsided. Upon seeing the pool of pearly liquid in my mouth, Claire quickly bent down and plunged her tongue between my lips...sharing a passionate and hungry kiss. It barely registered, but I could sense movement on the bed as Claire rode me even harder and continued feeding on our young friend's load.

Claire gasped for air and her eyes shot open wide. "Yes...oh fuck yes! Keep it up, Ricky...I'm almost there!"

My wife flattened her body against mine, her breasts pressed tightly between us, as I could see that Rick had moved behind her.

"Eat my ass, sweety...it feels soooo good!" Claire panted as she kept her hips still.

Claire's pussy was pulsing wildly, and I was also on the brink. I began thrusting against her stationary hips, occasionally feeling Rick's tongue brush across the underside of my shaft as he lapped at her virgin rosebud. I was pleased that Rick was willing to perform in this way for Claire's pleasure. I was more than a little shocked, however, when I felt a moist finger trace a path down my ass-crack, and then plunge into my tight hole. The movement of my hips, and Rick's relative inexperience, made the action awkward...but it had the intended effect of adding to my pleasure. This was truly a remarkable young man.

"Uh...uh...oh yyyeeessss!" Claire screamed as her pussy contracted tightly around my aching cock and her nectar flowed down my balls.

I couldn't speak, and only grunted like a wild animal as I plunged deep into her quivering canal. My wife's cunt undulated around my pole as I shot a heavy load deep into her tunnel.

Claire lay against my body and embraced me tightly...both of us breathing deeply and struggling to regain composure. My cock was beginning to soften, and I could feel more of our combined fluids starting to ooze down my deflating member. I was starting to relax, when I felt Rick's tongue tentatively trailing over my balls, up my shaft, and into Claire's dripping snatch.

"Mmmm...are you bringing me a present, Ricky? I'd love to have a taste." Claire cooed, reaching back to press his face into our point of union.

"Yes ma'am." Rick replied, matter-of-factly.

His interest was clearly on Claire's sweet pussy, but he seemed unafraid of my cock...perhaps only because it was an obstacle hard to avoid. Once my prick had softened to the point of sliding out of my wife's folds, Rick dutifully took my sticky tool into his mouth and cleaned the residue from it. Satisfied that his work was done, Rick moved next to us and met my wife for a passionate kiss.

"Yum...so delicious." Claire said, gently brushing Rick's cheek and licking the last of my seed from the corner of his mouth. "You're becoming a wonderful lover...the girl you marry is going to be so lucky. A little cock and some cum isn't so bad between friends, now is it?"

Rick blushed a deep shade of red, but managed to choke-out a reply. "Yeah...well...it's cool with you guys." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "Not near as gross as I thought it could be."

We all shared a laugh at Rick's reluctant endorsement, and decided to leave it at that. Neither Claire nor I felt the need to push our young friend to discuss the things we'd done. We all had fun, without expectations, and that's what mattered. The three of us lingered on the bed a bit longer...Rick and I admiring Claire's body, and all of us enjoying the sense of fun and trust between us.

+++++++++++++++++++

Rick had gone back to school, and life returned to normal. Claire and I enjoyed recalling the fun with our neighbor, but realized that he needed to focus on his own relationships. We felt more confident than ever that he possessed the maturity to do just that. Reports from his Mother indicated that he was dating someone new, and was looking pretty serious.

About 2 months had passed, when I saw Rick pulling into his parent's driveway while I was getting the mail. We smiled and waved at each other, then shared some chit-chat about school and girlfriends. It was nice to know that he still seemed comfortable in his own skin, and with the things that happened.

The next day, the weather had turned a bit cold and damp, so I decided to use Claire's treadmill instead of running around the neighborhood. My wife had left a few days ago to spend the weekend with her sister, so it was unusual to have the equipment to myself. I had just gotten of the machine, peeled off my shirt, and was reaching for my water bottle, when I noticed the blinds were fully open in a room of the neighbor's house. Within a few moments, Rick appeared at the window wearing only a towel around his waist. Realizing that this was an hour that Claire would normally be doing her workout, I knew what he was looking for. I looked around the room, raised my hands, and shrugged my shoulders, to send the signal that Claire wasn't around. I couldn't tell if Rick was disappointed, but he seemed to understand and flashed a "thumbs-up" in my direction. He then dropped the towel, threw on a t-shirt and a pair of board shorts, and disappeared from view.

I had to admit to myself that I wish Claire had been around, but it was no big deal. I decided to finish a few push-ups when I heard the back door close, and footsteps on the staircase. I had just gotten up from the floor, when Rick came through the open door.

"Hey, Mr. G...sorry about just coming over." Rick said, clearly unsure about just barging into my house. "I...uh...I just really wanted to thank you and Mrs. G for being so cool."

"It's alright, man. I don't mind you dropping by. I just wish Claire were here to visit. She won't be back for another two days."

"Well...that's ok...kinda wanted to talk to you anyway." Rick replied, nervously shuffling back-and-forth in his flip-flops.

"Oh sure, Rick...we can just hang for a while...talk about anything you want." I said, tapping his arm.

"Um...that guy-on-guy stuff was a little freaky at first. It was cool with you guys, though..." Rick said with his voice cracking. "Guess it helped that Mrs. G was there and into it."

"Oh shit, dude...we didn't mean to mess with your head. I'm sorry if things went too far for you. I know that's not the kind of thing most guys would feel comfortable with. I wish I knew how to make it up to you." I replied, feeling genuinely remorseful.

"Really...it's ok, Mr. G...I'm not ready to go into counseling over it." He said with a shy smile. "I just never thought...well...that it could be that interesting."

I chuckled. "I suppose "interesting" is a good word for it. Claire and I sometimes get lost in the mood, and don't realize that other people aren't as open to new things as we are. We shouldn't have been so bold with you. I glad, however, that you aren't angry about it." I said, while taking a seat on the weight bench.

"Oh, I'm not angry at all." Rick said while seemingly staring at me far too long. "I thought I only did it because Mrs. G seemed to get off on it...but I'm not so sure."

A short silence hung in the room as I took-in what Rick had just said. I also noticed that the front of his board-shorts was starting to tent out.

"Is there some way I can ease your mind?" I said, staring at the twitching fabric. "I'm willing to help...if you can say what you want."

Rick stood there for several seconds, seemingly afraid to speak or even move. His eyes were fixed on my crotch, which had slowly begun to swell within the thin running shorts.

"I won't be the one to push you any farther than Claire and I already have." I told him while spreading my legs and making the bulge in my shorts more obvious. "It's your move, man...if you feel comfortable making it. No judgment or hard feelings if you don't."

"Shit...nobody's ever gonna know." Rick mumbled to himself, while peeling off his shirt and stepping forward to stand in front of me. "Not the most experienced guy...but you're still the best cock sucker I ever met." Rick said, sounding much more confident.

I had not had a strictly man-to-man experience since college, and I found myself excited about the prospect. I always found sex more fun with Claire involved...but the idea of being taken into Rick's confidence for the purpose of exploring had a special appeal. Rick closed his eyes as ran my right hand up his thigh, into the leg opening of his shorts, and gripped his silky scrotum. The other hand took measure of his athletic abs and strong pecs.

"No underwear makes a pretty strong statement." I said in a low tone, fondling his sack while I nuzzled the swelling cock through the fabric of his shorts. "Only certain men interest me...and you're one of them. There's nothing swishy or effeminate about you, and I like that. Tenderness I reserve for Claire. If we're doing this, we're doing it like men." I said, before ripping open his shorts and roughly pulling them to the floor.

Rick's cock was hard as steel, and precum had already began to drip from the swollen head. I took my hand off his balls and wrapped my fingers around the firm shaft, slapping my face with the hot flesh. I ran my tongue under the foreskin, enjoying the soft feel of the skin against the spongy firmness of his helmet. Gathering as much spit as I could muster, I moved deliberately down Rick's pole, until my nose was buried in dark brown curls.

"Oh fuck!" Rick moaned, his legs shaking from nerves and excitement. "Even Mrs. G isn't that good!"

"Some things can only be understood when you own the equipment. My wife said similar things about her last girlfriend." I said flatly, before swallowing his cock again in one even stroke.

Devouring this frat stud's meat without having to share it was incredible, and I found myself enjoying it more than expected. I spent several minutes savoring the taste of his precum, squeezing his ass, and licking his balls. I knew that Rick needed to get more involved in this game, and I wanted to keep the mildly aggressive mood that played into my fantasies. Reluctantly withdrawing from his cock, I stood up from the bench, gripped Rick's face from under his jaw, and squeezed his cheeks firmly but playfully.

"Damn...you are one hot fucker." I said, still gripping his face. "Are you ready for some dick, man? My cock needs to be sucked."

"Fuck, yeah." Rick mumbled through lips still distorted within my grip. His eyes burned with wild mix of nerves, lust, and mild fear.

"Rip them off me...take what you want." I said, pulling at the waistband of my shorts. "I'm not your dainty girlfriend...go for it like you mean it."

Rick seemed to get the message. A smirk covered his face as he reach behind me, pulled us close together, and tore the shorts off me. The thin nylon material offered little resistance, and he had them in shreds within a minute. Once out in the open, or cocks smacked against each other in a comical sword-play.

"Oh yeah...my cock is going to look great stretching out these lips." I said gruffly, running my thumb around Rick's lips and pressing it into his mouth. "Better get started...no time like the present.' I said, pushing down on Rick's shoulders until he was kneeling before me.

I was expecting some hesitation, but Rick didn't pause to run his tongue along my aching shaft and over my swollen balls. His inexperience was obvious, but he seemed to be gaining enthusiasm and confidence with every inch that slowly worked down his throat. There was some minor coughing and gagging involved, but Rick never backed-away from the task at hand.

"No different than when a girl does it for you, bud. Nothing wrong with learning how the other half lives." I said with a moan, as Rick tongued the sensitive spot under the glans. "That's it man, do what you know feels good."

Rick seemed to be a quick learner, and it wasn't long before I had his hair in my hands and was fucking his face through spats of choking. Like most men, he knew exactly how to handle a cock, and where to focus his attention. I could have let him do this until I bust my nut, but I wanted to stretch this out a bit longer. Who knew when an opportunity like this would come my way again?

"You seemed to develop a taste for my wife's ass...I think it's time you gave a little equal time." I said, before turning around and bending over the weight bench to reveal my tight pucker. "Come on, man...it's squeaky clean...and Claire let you know just how good it can feel."

There was a pause, and some noise in the background I couldn't decipher. I thought that I may have scared him off, but a second later I was jolted by a hard smack on my ass. It stung, but was not intended to harm. The imprint of his hand would likely be there for days.

"That's one fucking nice ass. Mrs. G's is better...softer, less hairy." Rick said, speaking for the first time since the game started, and giving me another smack on the ass. "I'll eat your ass...just like I ate your wife's ass and pussy."

I moaned loudly as Rick buried his face between my muscled cheeks and lapped at my furry hole. His spit ran down the back of my balls, making a small puddle on the exercise mat below. Rick was doing incredible work, but my senses went on alert as I heard the snap of a bottle top, and then felt a cool finger work inside my ass.

"Hey...what the fuck!" I said, turning my head to look at Rick.

Rick smacked my ass and plunged in a second finger. "After years of watching your wife, I learned where she kept supplies." The young neighbor said, working more lube into my pucker. "I got a buddy at school who says fucking his girlfriend's ass is out of this world. Mine won't do it...Mrs. G won't do it. I'm thinking ass is ass. How about it man? I ate your pussy...now I can fuck it."

I was stunned. Rick had suddenly found his assertive streak, and I never imagined it appearing in this way. Claire and I enjoy a little ass-play, and she sometimes uses her toys on me...but this was something I hadn't done in years. I was just about to object, when I felt Rick's slick cock resting in the crack of my ass. The kid next door that my wife loved to tease...the high-school boy that maintained my pool...the college stud invited into most intimate moments...was now about to take my ass. If Claire were here, she'd be in a sexual frenzy.

Any words that I thought about speaking were whisked away as I inhaled deeply. I felt the pressure of Rick's cock against my reluctant opening, and nearly sucked the air out of the room as the head of his prick pushed past the anal ring. The initial pain was intense, as his cock was far thicker than any toy my wife ever used. Tears welled in my eyes as I tried to relax. Rick allowed me time to adjust, and the pain soon faded as he pushed further into my bowels.

"Fuck...my buddy is no liar! So tight...so damn tight!" Rick moaned, as he slowly inched further inside me. "Oh shit, dude...you ok?" he asked, as though suddenly remembering I was there.

The distant memory of having done this once before resurfaced, and I recalled how intense the experience was. If doubtful at first, I was now gaining enthusiasm as the heat and fullness in my ass began to shift from pain into pleasure.

"Oh fuck...your tool is going to split me in half! No wonder my wife likes your cock so much! Fuck it, man...fuck my tight ass!" I growled, almost not believing I said it.

It seemed like I could feel every vein and ridge of Rick's cock as he slowly withdrew, before sliding in fully again. After squirting more lube onto his member, Rick placed one hand on the base of my neck...effectively holding me down as he started to fuck me in earnest.

"Shit...not better than pussy...but it sure ain't bad!" Rick said, pushing deep, until his pubic hair nestled in the crack of my ass, and his balls rested against my own. "Wild...just fucking wild" he said, panting as his pace slowly increased.

My cock was now only half-hard, but the sensations running through my body with every pass over my prostate were incredible. My hands gripped the bench tightly, and my jaw was clenched...grunts emanated from my throat with every thrust. I glanced over at a mirror in the corner of the room...to see a young, athletic man not just playing with my crack, but fucking me...seriously fucking me. It had a hint of the taboo, even for me...and I was beginning to enjoy it more and more. Listening to Rick's grunts and groans, I could tell the extra-firm grip around his cock was not going to let him last for long, and I started to wish it could continue a few minutes more.

"Uuunnngggg...oh fffuuuuccccckkkk!" Rick yelled, as he pulled out of my tender ass and sprayed his seed across my back, down my crack, and over my balls.

The sight of us in the mirror, and the feel of his hot load on my skin, revived my cock to full hardness, and I was practically writhing with pent-up lust. I reached around to scoop a sample of cum off my back, stood from the bench and turned to face Rick. I gripped the back of the young man's head with one hand, and smeared the cum over his lips with the other. Rick barely had time to think before I landed a forceful kiss on his mouth. It wasn't tender or loving...but rugged and masculine. He resisted at first, but was soon caught in the moment, and began returning the gesture with bites at my lower lip and forceful tongue probing.

"Well that wasn't quite what I had in mind. But what's good for the goose, is good for the goose....or something like that." I said gruffly, reaching back to gather Rick's cum from my ass-crack, and then coating my cock with it. "On the mat, boy...I need a taste of that young ass."

"I don't know...kinda spent..." Rick started stammering, before I grabbed him in a clumsy wrestling move, and put him down on Claire's yoga mat.

"A young man like you doesn't take long to recover." I grunted, rolling him on his back, and bending his body until his knees nearly touched his shoulders.

Rick's tight, pink pucker was twitching, and perfectly clean. "Been playing with your ass, lately?" I asked, smacking his taught buns.

"Uh...well...a little." Rick said, haltingly. "You guys...I don't know...got me a little curious. Used my girlfriend's dildo a few times."

"Hmm...well, Claire is going to be pissed she's missing this." I said, holding onto his legs, and then moving around to squat over his face. "Clean you cum off my balls while I eat your hot little man-pussy."

Rick moaned softly as I lapped at his rosebud. He licked and sucked my balls, gently cleaning the swollen orbs that ached to be drained. His ass smelled of soap and sweat, and the puckered opening twitched with every pass of my tongue.

"Mmmm...for a dude, you've got one fucking fine ass." I said, before soaking a finger in spit and circling it around his hole. "Will that sweet little girlfriend of yours lick your ass?"

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers