Neighbor Kid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers

"No...thought it was gross when I tried to lick hers." Rick said between moans. "She finally stopped bitching about sucking my cock. Not too many Mrs. G's in the world, I guess."

"Well, son...you got that right." I replied, smacking his ass once more. "I'm a lucky man, and I know it. Just glad you respect her the way I do...or she wouldn't have anything to do with either of us."

Rick was still clumsily nuzzling my balls when I spit onto his hole, and pushed my middle finger into his chute. The sensitive ring clamped tightly around my finger as I gently prodded the young man's prostate.

"Ugh...oh...fuck!" Rick grunted, as I allowed his hips to rest on the floor and took his soft cock into my mouth.

It didn't take long to bring the young man back to full hardness as I sucked on his cock and teased his ass. It felt fantastic to have Rick's dick swell inside my mouth, and stretch my lips with his widening flesh.

"Oh shit...so good...another guy shouldn't be that good." Rick mumbled, slowly lifting his hips to push further into my willing mouth.

I could have savored the heat and firmness of Rick's cock on my tongue for hours, but the aching need of my own cock was getting too strong to ignore. Without saying a word, I moved away from Rick's body, and spun him over to lay face-down on the floor. I quickly knelt between his legs, spreading them out wide, before plunging my face into the space between his athletic moons. Rick writhed and moaned as I spit and tongue-fucked his hole...slowly working two and then three fingers into the tight pucker. My cock was so hard at this point, it practically hurt...I had to make a move soon. Tracing my tongue along Rick's ass-crack and then up his spine, I stretched my body over his...pressing my chest to his back, and allowing my prick to rest between his taught cheeks.

"I know you enjoyed fucking my ass. Your buddy told you how good it could be, and now you know." I growled into Rick's ear. "How about it bud...care to share that tight, warm sensation with a trusted friend? Neither of our women will give it up...this can be something we share between us. I think we can both agree...a mouth is a mouth...an ass is an ass."

"I...I don't know, man." Rick stammered. "You're way bigger than anything I've put up there before...I haven't had much practice."

"Hey man...it's cool...you need to have a lot of trust for this." I said, nudging the head of my cock against Rick's reluctant brown-eye. "I know it's weird...I just get off on the idea of fucking the guy that's fucking my wife."

Rick said nothing as I rose to kneel behind him. His breathing became ragged as I lifted his hips....keeping his knees on the floor, ass in the air, and face on the carpet. I grabbed the bottle of lube, spreading a large amount on my cock and into his hole. The young neighbor gasped for air as I pressed the tip of my prick to his pucker.

"Relax, man...take a deep breath." I said calmly, while firmly rubbing his back. "It will hurt at first...but I promise it gets better. Stop means stop...just say the word, man."

"Oooohhh...mmmppphhh!" Rick moaned through gritted teeth, as I pushed the head of my cock into his ass.

"Oh yeah, man...that's it...you're doing great!" I said, pushing in another inch, and then letting him adjust. "We'll take it slow, bud...it's not a race."

"Fuck...oh fuck...feels huge!" Rick growled, with his eyes closed and his fist pounding the floor.

"Try to see it through, man. I know it's rough right now...but after another couple minutes, you won't believe how good it feels." I said, before pushing half-way in.

"Aaargghhh...oh fffuuuccckkk!" Rick screamed, not really in pain, but certainly discomfort.

"It's ok, dude...you're doing great. It should start to subside now...just relax. If it doesn't get any better...just tell me to stop." I said, trying to sound encouraging. "I do have to say...you've got a fucking tight ass...it feels fantastic."

"It's better...really is." Rick grunted. "Hurt like hell for a minute or two...but better now."

"Good." I said gruffly, before slowly sinking-in further. "You did it...you took all my cock. Your ass is mine!" I hissed, as my pubic hairs pressed into Rick's ass-crack.

"Oh shit...I'm glad your not any bigger...I couldn't take any more!"

Now that I was fully inside, I was like an animal in heat. This young man's virgin passage was tight, warm, and gripping my cock like a vise. Even if he begged me to stop, I wasn't sure I could. My dick was aching, and my balls seemed ready to explode. Even so, I had no desire to hurt him, and focused on slow movements until he seemed more at ease. Rick grunted and groaned with every push into his bowels...my rhythm gaining speed slowly, but deliberately. After about three or four minutes, Rick seemed much more relaxed, and groans of mild pain were replaced with moans of pleasure.

"Oh fuck...weird as hell." Rick grunted. "Feels strange, but good...every time your cock passes a certain spot."

"That's the feeling we're after, my friend." I said, gently slapping Rick's ass. "Ready to kick-it-up a notch...feel what it is to really get fucked...to get pounded like we do with Claire?" I asked, gripping his hips and pushing deeply into him.

"Oh fuck!" Rick yelped, as my nuts pressed against the back of his own. "Do it, Mr. G...fuck my ass. I just can't believe I've fagged-out like this."

I had to laugh. "Yeah, well...we'll talk about that later."

I pulled almost completely out, and then sank slowly back into him. I repeated this a few times, squirting more lube onto my cock, and then decided it was time to finally bust a nut. Flipping Rick onto his back, I raised his legs onto my shoulders. I gripped his cock, somewhat surprised to find it rock-hard and dripping precum. I looked straight into his eyes as I rubbed my cock over his balls.

"I want you to see this hard cock, son. I'm going to cream your ass with it. I want you to watch me fuck you...using your ass just like I'd fuck my wife's pussy."

"This is some crazy shit." Rick said, gripping both our cocks with one hand and slowly stroking them together. "Definitely not the kind of thing I'll tell my buddies about."

"Fair enough" I answered, pulling my cock from his grip and pressing the tip to his stretched entrance. "But I can't wait to tell Claire that I took your tight ass."...and then I plunged back into him.

"Uuunngg...sshhiiittt!" Rick grunted, with his teeth clenched and one hand tightly gripping my left pec. "Keep going...getting better...can't believe it...but feels better all the time."

I stretched my legs out straight, almost in a push-up position over Rick's curled body, as I thrust my hips and plowed into the young man's bowels with long strokes. Rick's earlier assessment was correct...ass wasn't better than pussy, but it still felt damn good. With every stroke past his prostate, I could see Rick's hard cock twitch. A string of clear precum stretched from the tip of his uncut prick, down to the center of his chest...bouncing with every thrust, like a sticky spider web. Pretty soon, it was clear that Rick hadn't gotten past the initial discomfort, and had started to enjoy himself.

"Uummpphhh...oh fuck...come on, man." Rick said, reaching out to grab my buttocks. "I can't handle being the "other woman"...you said we'd fuck like men...so fuck me...let's get off!"

For a brief second it occurred to me that Rick was more comfortable as a top...which was fine by me, in the unlikely event this should ever happen again. I liked the fact that he had become more assertive, and strived to give him what he wanted. It seemed more than a little surreal, as my mind quickly flashed to a memory of him coming home in a sweaty baseball uniform...and my wife commenting on the visible lines of his jock strap. Here was that same kid, now of legal age, on the floor of my house...and with my cock in his ass.

"Should have taped this." I grunted, assaulting Rick's ass with short, hard thrusts. "Claire would have been wet for weeks after seeing this."

"Oh god...shit...weird as fucking hell." Rick mumbled, as I could see his nutsack begin to tighten. "Gonna cum...oh fuck...I think I'm gonna cum!"

Rick never even touched his cock. Rope after heavy rope shot from his rigid pole...splashing in his face, and coating his chest with pearly-white goo. Rick's ass-ring clamped tightly around my shaft with every pulse of his orgasm. What was already the tightest thing I had fucked in a long time became even more intense.

"Oh fuck, man...your tight ass is milking my load!" I shouted, just before pulling out and aiming my cock toward the young man below me. "Shit...uunnggghhh...fffuuucckkk!"

I came every bit as hard as the first night I watched Rick fuck my wife. It felt as though every ounce of fluid was surging out of my balls and exploding out the end of my cock. Streams of seed splashed in Rick's hair, onto his face, chest, and abs. After the fourth heavy pulse, the young neighbor was nearly coated in cum. My body shook as I felt exhausted from the intensity of my climax. I lowered my body onto Rick's...the semen covering his chest matted the hair on my pecs. Grabbing the back of his head, I licked the cum off Rick's cheek and then kissed him roughly. After a second of hesitation, he returned the favor as we traded a gruff kiss through grunts of satisfaction. I soon rolled off him, lying at Rick's side...both of us panting for air and staring at the ceiling.

"You Ok, bud?" I asked, placing my hand on his inner thigh and allowing my fingers to graze his loose balls.

"Um...yeah...really I am." Rick said, still breathing deeply. "Almost lost my nerve...but glad I tried it...glad I tried it with you."

"I'm starting to feel a little guilty." I replied. "I've never done anything like this without Claire since our marriage. She'll be disappointed she missed it."

"Hey...you guys have shown me some kinky shit." Rick said, with a hushed laugh. "But I don't think I could have done all this with her here. I would have been too focused on her hot body and pussy to let you do much more than suck me."

We both shared a relaxed laugh, making any tension in the room disappear. I reached behind me to grab a workout towel on the floor. Resting on one elbow, and lying on my side, I took the towel and cleaned the drying cum off Rick's athletic torso.

"I pushed this too far, didn't I? Trading blow-jobs would have been great. I didn't mean to "fag you out", as you put it."

"No...it's ok...I'm sorry about saying that." Rick said, mindlessly reaching down to adjust his deflating cock. "I was the first to push it. After talking with my buddy at school, I had this psycho-need to try some ass. I figured you and Mrs. G were my best shot at trying off-the-charts stuff...without making me feel like a total perv."

"Well...I think you know that Claire and I are all about having a good time, as long as everyone's on the same page. You're a good guy, Rick...we both trust you." I said, tossing the cum-soaked towel aside. "I know my hairy ass isn't your first preference...but it's all yours, whenever you want it."

"Thanks, man." Rick said with a wide grin, while reaching over to fondle my soft cock and balls. "Never thought I'd be this cool with another cock in the room...it's not so bad at all. Not looking to do the bottom thing again real soon...it was wild, and felt strangely intense...but think I'd have to be really wired, like today, to get off on it."

"You know your limits, and that's a good thing." I answered. "For me, doing stuff with guys has always been dependent on how comfortable I am with them. I sense it's similar with you. You could let yourself go; knowing nothing would be said outside the three of us."

"I really lucked-out, having you guys as neighbors." Rick said honestly. "I'm not stupid...I know this is a special thing that may not be repeated. It would be fun, though, if the three of us could get together at least one more time. Show Mrs. G what I learned, and really send her into orbit."

"We'll see how things go the next time you're home." I said, standing up and offering a hand to help Rick off the floor. "Claire would really like that. But nothing would make her happier than to see you with a hot girlfriend all your own. She's gets freaked-out sometimes...thinks we've ruined your chances for a stable relationship."

Rick laughed. "Nah...nothing like that. You guys just added to my list of far-out experiences...that's all." He said, punching my chest with his fist and slapping my ass.

"Come on, dude. Let's go downstairs...the least I can do is help clean you up." I said, reaching out to grip his firm butt.

We spent another half-hour enjoying some horse-play in the shower, behaving like good buds in a private locker room. After reassuring Rick that his gaping ass would soon return to normal, we shared some burgers off the grill and a few beers before he returned home. I almost wished Claire and I could have him to ourselves forever...but none of us would be happy with that outcome.

+++++++++++++++++

When Claire returned home, I sheepishly admitted to taking advantage of our neighbor during her absence. I felt it was a violation of a long-standing agreement to only play together, and expected to disappoint her. Instead, she seemed to understand Rick's preference to explore without her...constantly fingering her pussy while I told the whole story.

"Thank you for being honest with me, baby" Claire said, with her legs spread wide and a hand inside her panties. "If you had fucked another woman without me, I'd be really pissed. But somehow, this seems right...maybe because we both know Rick so well."

"I love you, Claire...thanks for understanding. But I still should have had better control." I replied, with my cock straining against my shorts.

"I'll forgive you the second you get that cock inside me." Claire said with a sultry tone. "You think he still has that baseball uniform? Maybe we could play a game with the stud player, the stern coach, and the willing cheerleader?"

"I hope he does, baby...I hope he does."

markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers