Neighbor MILF Ch. 01: Surprise Strike

Story Info
I take my hot neighbor MILF by surprise.
7.8k words
3.73
78.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction with no intentional resemblance to any person living or dead. All characters are a mere piece of my imagination. All characters described in the story are above the age of 18. Again, this is NOT a true story.

*****

I have a very hot neighbor. Ok sorry for jumping right into it but there couldn't be a better opening line to it. She is about 30 and is married with a kid of around 9 or 10. Yeah, married! That always makes a woman lot more desirable. She has small but perky boobs and an incredibly hot ass. Her ass is quite round and very petite and not very large too to make it look unnatural. I take food from, which is her small scale business and thus I get to look at her 3 times a day. What's better is that every time she gives me the plate, she walks away and I purposefully stand there to catch a glimpse of her sexy posterior. And oh my, it never fails to turn me on and give me a hard on! She walks with a slight spring in her step and her hips sway right and left any time she walks, in turn jiggling her butt right and left! That sight always increases my pulse and bulges my pants.

I asked her one day to tell me the month's cost of the food i'd eaten and she said she'd tell me the amount at night. Even her voice was sweet, just like her cute, round face. There were big black eyes staring at me while she talked as her dry lips moved. I wanted to kiss them! She mostly wore a nightgown which was quite loose and hung onto her shoulders. It had a slightly open back which showed me her smooth back after I was done canoodling her butt. Her cheeks were puffy and her small nose was remarkably straight and smooth. Her face was overall quite supple and wheatish which gave me strong cravings to just eat it out! She was also taller than most other women but wasn't as tall as me so groping her wouldn't be much of a work for me. She was also not very strongly built, her slender body made it all the more attractive and sensual. Her hourglass figure was quite well maintained she seemed to be working out as her belly was flat and her hips only had one large curve- her ass! But the hole between her round cheeks was what I wanted the most. I quite miraculously got to know that her family i.e. her husband and his mother were off to some wedding and would return the next day and her son was going to a friend's place for the night. I was delighted and set my devilish plan to action.

She was at the door at 8.30. The usual time. I had previously cleaned the drawing room and bedroom. In the bed, only the dim lights were on and the curtains were also drawn, with the windows shut. I asked her to get in and closed the door behind her. It was self-latching door. I asked her to keep the food and come with me to the bedroom where i'd pay her. It seemed a bit weird at first that the payment was being made before I banged her! She went in straight without giving it a second thought. She surely didn't smell anything fishy as her face showed no concern or shock. I still had the element of surprise and shock. Mental self-high five! As soon as she went in, I entered and locked the door behind us. Before she turn to see what was going on, I groped her from behind; with one arm, I shut her mouth tight and my other hand clasped her waist.

"Just stay quiet and do as I say. I won't harm you. You will enjoy it I say!" I whispered menacingly into her ears, quietly but firmly. I had already grabbed a sharp knife and I now pointed it to my hostage. I made her feel the cool and cruel blade on her neck.

She started to fight me and wriggle out of my grip. But I tightened the grip on her hips and pushed my crotch into her ass. Now the sharp end of the knife made contact with some skin. She felt that as her pulse increased and she started sweating. My dick had gone right into her butt crack and I immediately got hard and started filling up her crack. She wriggled more and more and squirmed hard to get off of my embrace. She pushed back her hips as she was fighting me and she unknowingly stuck out her ass for my crotch to rub onto. I started rubbing myself up and down her ass crack as I felt tears run down her cheeks into my hand. I dropped the knife.

"Give me what I want and i'll not hurt you"

I started licking her ear and neck a bit playfully. That made her erupt into another wave of resistance. I rubbed her belly in circles, feeling it tightness and smoothness. I slowly lowered my hand to her crotch and softly grabbed her pussy. She erupted once more.

"Shhhhhh...it ain't gonna work! Just stay quiet or you'll regret it."

My threat seemed to weigh in on her as she calmed down a little. She kept sobbing into my hand as my other hand was now cupping her pussy and rubbing into its warmth and wetness.

She started making loud noises through my hand and the intensity kept increasing. I got back from her a little and smacked her ass hard. Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks and she was silenced for a while. I had hit the middle of her cheeks so I again placed my hand on her butt, felt it up and smack! Her right cheek was probably red and sore. Smack! Smack! She was almost jumping from the pain but my hand covering her mouth firmly held her.

"You act naughty and i'll hurt you so bad that..."

I left my threat unfinished to let her get the intensity. She was whimpering now, as if pleading with me.

"Shhh...Shhh..."

I rested my chin on her shoulder and positioned my hard shaft between her cheeks once again. She moaned and kept crying. I licked her neck a bit and sucked at it too, giving her a hickey. All the while she kept twitching and I had to strengthen my grip again and again. With every contact I made, she winced and closed her eyes, forcing the tears out.

"I will open your mouth now. If I hear a single noise, you will be sorry!"

I turned her around and pinned her to the wall, one hand still on her mouth and with the other, I held her waist to the wall. She looked at me with big red eyes. I slowly took my hand off her face. She suddenly gave out a wail! I got very angry and slapped her right across the face, hard!

"Shut up I said! Shut up!"

I slapped her two more times and that made her cry even louder.

"SHUT UP BITCH! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

I stuffed a napkin into her mouth and tied another one around her head, covering up that noisy opening of hers. I cupped her chin with one hand and shook her face vigorously. I slapped her twice but she covered her cheeks with her hands. So I held both her wrists in one hand and slapped her face as hard as I could. That made her lose her balance and tumble onto the floor. I hadn't let go of her wrists yet. I pulled her up to her feet slapped her again. She screamed into the napkin and kept crying as her cheeks became dark red.

I took a seat at the edge of the bed and pulled her by the hands towards me. I pushed at her back and made her bend over my lap. She tried getting up but I pushed her head down and smacked the back of it lightly. I lifted her thighs to position her better on my lap. I placed my hand firmly on her back to keep her in place and started rubbing her but through all the fabrics that covered this hot thing. I dug my fingers into her crack and then pushed the grown into her ass to get contours of her butt cheeks. I squeezed her cheeks and saw them jiggle as I released them. I rubbed around in circles and then raised on of my hands above her ass which was sticking out in the atmosphere. With great force, I landed, smack!

She squirmed and twisted all over as her legs got raised and she covered her ass with one of her hands. I grabbed the wrist and twisted it to pin it to her back. I spanked her for some more time, alternating between her cheeks and occasionally landing my blow right onto her crack. I paused for a moment while she breathed heavily. I lifted her gown to her back, uncovering her ass. She wildly twisted in protest. There was a gown slip which got lifted to her back as well. The small of her back was now completely in the buff while I now stared at her cute white cotton panties. They were still tucked into her butt crack and to my wicked pleasure, were wet between her thighs!!

"You naughty girl! You're so turned on that you'll start begging me to fuck you after a while!"

I spanked her through the panties a couple of times and then tucked at the elastic of her silk. A futile protest ensued resulting in her ass getting slapped some more! She twisted and wrapped her legs around each other to prevent or stop the removal of her undies. I simply pushed her legs down to the ground while also pushing her back to my lap and pulled her panties swiftly. Only her butt was exposed and due to the fabric being in her crack, they got stuck. I put my hand under her and pulled those undies from the front, leaving only some part stuck to the between of her legs. I scraped that off to and pushed down her panties to her knees. She desperately pressed her legs together. I didn't mind as her ass was now just inches from my face. It was just fucking awesome! It was round, big and perfectly curved. There were 2 fucking wheat coloured domes right in front of me. The clothes she wore surely did injustice to her magnificent ass. That loose gown of hers never let it out that it concealed these huge domes! The cheeks looked pink and just gave away heat to the surroundings, including myself.

I reached down and kissed a cheek. Warm and oh so delicious! Now, I licked her as she winced. I moved my tongue over her crack as she squirmed making me hornier. I licked at her butt hole and felt a devilishly attractive scent. Could never imagine that this hottie's asshole would be so scenty and beckoning. Was she giving that away or was it her natural odour? Though her groin did have some pubes, her rear was clean and smooth like hell! I pecked her crack and moved away. I positioned my hand on her ass and took a stance. Slap! Slap! Both her cheeks were slapped hard. I slapped at them a few more times and her butt kept getting red more red! Between slaps I kept rubbing her cheeks and feeling her thighs. The hair on her thighs and legs was all raised while she kept springing her head up in the air with each slap I delivered to her ass. I had to push her legs down each and every time.

Her ass was already red but was now sweating too and my slaps made louder noise. The muffled screams from her napkin filled mouth were almost dying away. The image of her, naked from the waist down, bending on my lap with her ass sticking out was giving me a hard on for a long time and I must have ejected a load of precum, making my boxers sticky and wet. I realised I had spanked her quite a lot since her sweat had wet my shorts too. I resumed her spanking and targeted all parts of her rear- the end near her legs, the beginning just at the small of her back, right in between her juicy cheeks and at times my hand landed on her crack to. Her legs were quite pressed together to deny me any visual access to her wet and juicy meat cave. I spread her cheeks apart and looked at her sparkling clean butt hole. The sweat made it shine even more and it was now obviously quite lubricated for some fingering. I moved a finger around her hole in circles. I stopped at the hole and slowly started dipping my finger inside. I could only manage the depth of an inch but that was enough kick for me. I finger fucked her anal for 2 minutes and then removed the finger and sucked at it. I sensually moved that finger on her back, pushing her gown even further up her back.

I pulled her up by the hair and made her stand up. Her hands immediately raced down to pull her panties up and cover her pussy but I put my foot on them. She tried to pull them but I wasn't letting that happen! Since she was bending down to pull up her underwear, I spanked her ass hard, making her stumble forwards. She stood up sharply and pushed down her gown before I was able to catch a glimpse of her crotch. I was desperately mad but decided to take my sweet time lest I lose control. I was still pinning down those cotton silks and I told her to step out of them. She shook her head.

I got up calmly and looked her in the eye for a moment with anger. I flung my arm around her waist and pulled her wildly to me. Our hips met but she pushed at my shoulders to keep distance from my face. I maliciously caressed her face and stroked away the hair on her face. Then I suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back violently. I pushed her to pin her to the wall. I ran a finger from her shoulder to her waist and gave her butt a squeeze and then a hard slap.

"You do only as I say. I won't stop spanking your ass till it bleeds. I'll not hesitate to use the knife if you don't obey!"

I had cupped her chin to make sure she looked directly at me. She nervously stepped out of those while still in my grip and pinned to the wall. I pressed my crotch between her legs and my dick became insanely ecstatic, springing with joy as the warmth between her thighs engulfed my shaft around! She felt the big rod between her legs and winced and moaned and her heart thumped loud for me to her hear her every beat!! Her breathing was fast and she was sweating all over again, making the thin fabric clinging loosely on her wet too. But her loins felt differently moist and warm making me even crazier to see her paradise between the legs.

She had her eyes big and wide staring at me nervously, calculating my next move. I tilted my head and licked her neck. I have her a vampire's kiss even biting her lightly. It was like dipping my mouth in a bowl of caramel. Her body fragrance was far too intoxicating and her body tasted like a heavenly dish. I wondered what her groins would feel like. I knew she was secreting a lot of sex juices and I was desperate to drink them from her vagina directly. The juices were now making the black gown's crotch wet due the removal of her panties. That surely made her uncomfortable to a great degree and her opening was just protected by a thin fabric from my hungry, thick cock. I kept sucking at her neck, not getting enough of it while holding her hip to the wall. Her resistances seemed to have mellowed down a bit.

I let go her and stepped away to look at her. Such a fine piece of human biology!! Kudos to her parents! I reached for the back of her head and located the napkin's knot.

"If you let out even a sound, you know the consequences. I won't hesitate in using a belt on that pretty little ass!"

I waited for a meek nod from her and then untied the cloth. Then I held one end of the napkin in her mouth and slowly pulled it out. No noise. Not even a sound. She was salivating like anything and panting as hell too! I brought my face closer to her, very close. She said a weak no before I pressed my lips onto here. The sparks that that generated in my dick could've powered the house, easily! My stomach was filled with butterflies and my dick with blood! I was again pushing my rod into her legs, tucking the gown at her groin and making a hot as fuck V-shape! She did not respond to the kiss but opened her mouth anyway. I was kissing furiously and then reached out my tongue to meet hers. It felt weird at first but so good a moment later that I continued with it. She wasn't moving, just panting so I held her head and tilted it to make it more comfortable for me. Tears rolled down her face. I seriously didn't mind as I was having so much fun.

A minute into smooching her lips, she started responding!! Only faintly but her tongue was moving with mine and touched each other all the time. Slowly, her hands moved on-my-shoulders to around-my-shoulders! She held the back of my head with a hand and gradually matched my pace. We smooched that way for some time till she broke away to catch her breath.

"Oh wow!" she barely managed to say.

"Someone's having a good time, you little slut!" she suddenly became conscious at that comment and looked away from me, growing pale in her face. It was as if the colour in her face had been drained out. She had gotten lost in the moment and now regretted it. I only felt more passionate towards conquering her body. Then I would worry about her mind and feelings.

Within a moment I was in her mouth again, exploring everything I could inside her. She breathed increasingly fast and fast and at a point almost lost her breath. She pushed me a little away to regroup, but I grabbed her waist, picked her up off the floor, turned around and landed her on the back onto the bed. I took of my shirt and threw it away and got rid of my shorts too. Only my boxers remained, wet and bulging huge in the middle. She was shocked by all this and moved a little back.

I got on top of her but she pushed me away and turned away, closing her eyes. She grimaced at my jerky advances. Well, she had no choice right now! I pinned her arms to the bed and lowered my face to hers. She still looked away. I pecked her cheek. Then her neck. I abruptly turned her to face me and bent down to kiss her. She didn't respond but wasn't protesting too. I relaxed myself on top of her body as her bra poked my bare chest. I smooched her good while moving my hands around her bosom. I felt her boobs through her bra and also rubbed my ever growing cock on her groin. She was oozing out new juice all the while, which now were creeping out of her clothes and smearing my rock solid member!

I finished up with the making out session and got up from the bed. I pulled her up too and made her to put one of her arms in the air, straight up. I was just doing that to her other hand when she suddenly pulled both her arms down and looked away, red faced and damn nervous. She covered her chest with her hands and turned a little away, probably embarrassed. I put my hand between her thighs and grabbed her pussy. She gasped. I pulled her towards me, quite violently as she tried to free her crotch from my grasp with her petite hands. I let go of her crotch and looked into her eyes, with passion and lust. I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed her entire frame down to make her sit on the floor. Rather kneel on the floor in front of me! She protested and resisted but a couple of tight slaps subdued her easily.

She got on her knees reluctantly and kept looking up at me. She didn't dare to make a noise. She maintained her balance by holding at the elastic of my boxers. I cupped her chin and made her face me. I slapped some more, albeit lightly and playfully. She moaned a bit due to that and that was allowed.

"Pull down my pants!! Come on, do it!!" I said in an eerie and calm manner, trying to terrify her a bit and do as I say.

She hesitated for a minute. She kept looking at me with those big brown eyes, pleading and begging. I kept looking at her, giving her a stare along the length of my nose, mercilessly. I will not budge. I just want to satisfy my hunger for you and you'll do that for me, no if's and but's.

"Do it, NOW!!"

She shook due to that and shakily tucked at the elastic. I watched her, reprimanding her for going so slow. She shook and pulled down in a go. My hard dick sprang out of its cage and hit her chin. The precum started dripping and fell on her neck, slowly flowing inside her clothes onto her tits. She went back and turned away, closing her eyes. She didn't want to see my manhood!! I turned her to me and slapped her, hard. She started crying but didn't open her eyes. I held her by the throat and raised her upper body a bit, choking her. She opened her eyes in a jiffy and tried to fight me back, gasping for breath. I let go off of her and slapped her once more. She looked down in fear.

I brought my cock closer to her mouth, but she didn't open up. I smeared the precum on her dried lips. Now that's a lipstick she never thought she'd use!! I glistened her lips well and put my fingers in her cheek to open her mouth. She didn't budge and continued to defy me. I pinched her nose hard and pulled up her face. She frantically gasped for breath and opened her mouth; my dick immediately entered. I pushed till there was a considerable length inside her. I might have gone right up to her throat as she gagged and struggled to breath. I kept holding her nose and she had to open her mouth wider to get some air.

12