Neighbor On Deck Ch. 2

Story Info
A woman's revenge.
2.3k words
4.56
76.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goshawk
Goshawk
30 Followers

There was not much sleep last night. After the episode of yesterday I didn't know whether to be happy or scared. There aren't many chances to see a beautiful woman pleasure herself without her knowledge. But I didn't think that she would see me watching. I fully expected her to get dressed and come charging to my door, demanding to know why I was indulging in voyeuristic wantonness. Of course, my mind was thinking of all the negatives that could happen. If I had taken long enough to think clearly the obvious would have shown through. She was probably embarrassed to see me looking directly at her nakedness. I thought she had smiled but there was no way to be sure. Regardless, I didn't really want to face her any time soon. At least she couldn't see me masturbating furiously while she did the same.

Even though the sleep was fitful and rest was not achieved, I still had work to finish in my yard. The local garden center opened very early so I got dressed and went to get the many bags of mulch, manure, and compost that would be needed to do the next phase of my landscaping project. The neighborhood was still quiet when I returned. I backed my truck to the gate of my privacy fence and used the wheelbarrow to move the bags to the rear of my yard. After several trips of loading and un-loading bags, I had lost track of the events of yesterday. It is difficult to do demanding physical labor and think of pleasurable moments at the same time. Fortunately there was a stiff breeze or the suns heat would have probably driven me inside. My shorts were soaked, along with my hair. Sweat was dripping off every angle of my body. The only thing on my mind at that time was to finish, go inside, shower, and take a nap.

I had just finished emptying several bags of mulch into one of the new flowerbeds when I heard my gate slam shut. The wind had been threatening to tear it off the hinges all morning. I finished spreading the mulch and grabbed the handles of the wheelbarrow to get another load. When I turned my stomach leaped to my throat. My neighbor was standing just inside the gate. And there was not the faintest hint of happiness. I was too surprised to even move. I am sure that my entire body blushed to the maximum degree of crimson. She slowly walked across the yard toward me. If there had been another opening to the fence I would have escaped but she blocked the only exit. I prepared myself to take the brunt of her anger. I couldn't avoid the lasers of ice that were shooting from her eyes.

What I found so amazing was that my fear was not diminishing the fact that she was incredibly sexy. It had been less than eighteen hours before that she lay mostly naked on her deck and created the most amazing orgasm. How could I forget the unabashed sexiness that she exuded such a short time before? It appeared that she had just rolled out of bed. She was wearing a pair of very loose fitting scrub pants and a short, thin t-shirt that left her midriff exposed. Her hair was obviously not brushed but it was so short that it didn't look unkempt. I could see the slightest hint of movement as her body brushed against the loose clothing. It crossed my mind that I was lusting at my executioner.

She stopped right in front of me, still not saying a word. Time had ceased to move. Oh how I wanted to be somewhere else. Here I was, face to face with an angry woman that I hardly knew. At least she didn't come over with a large boyfriend. Maybe that would be later. Two days into my vacation and my life was nearing an end. Somehow I managed to croak out an "I am sorry." Was she going to stand there, silently, forever? Please, just get it over with. Chew me out, let me grovel, and disappear to your house, never to be seen again. What else could she possibly want? What happened could not be changed.

She started shaking her head from side to side. She looked me up and down and finally said, " Is that all you can say for yourself?"

I told her that it would not be possible to feel more sorry than I already did. I couldn't tell her that I only felt sorry because I had been caught. She told me that it was not fair for me to see her in her most intimate moment. Again I apologized. She looked straight into my eyes and told me that apologies were insignificant. What she wanted was justice. Great, what could she have in her mind that would satisfy her desire for revenge? She put her hands on her hips and said that she knew that I was jerking off while I watched her do the same. I started to deny but she cut me short. She said that no man could watch a naked woman get off without doing the same for themselves. She asked if I was capable of telling that outrageous a lie; or was I gay?

When I reacted to her comment she relaxed and smiled. She told me that her initial reaction had been fear, then anger, then stupidity for assuming that she was alone. She assured me that her anger had been feigned, to see what my response would be. She wanted to know if I would be "good guy or a hard ass." I told her that I just happened to be outside and once I saw her sit in her chair there would be no way for me to go inside and ignore her. She asked if I enjoyed watching. I was quick to let her know that watching her was one of the most erotic sites I had ever witnessed. She admitted that this was something she did at every opportunity. She had never seen me at home during the day and felt safe when on the deck. I had now taken away some of her private fantasy time. When I apologized again she laughed and said that apologies weren't enough. I had to pay for my indiscretion.

She told me that her job was extremely stressful and did not give her a chance for life away from work. Her fantasies, while lying on the deck, substituted for the lack of companionship in her life. She told me that it was not fair for me to intrude in her fantasies without becoming a part of them. I had no idea what she was getting at. She smiled broadly and said that since I saw her getting off, she should be able to watch me do the same. My heart skipped several beats. Here was this gorgeous woman telling me that she wanted to watch me jerk off. My voice stammered a refusal but she looked down and told me that my shorts were not in agreement. When my eyes dropped to my waist there was no doubt that the "other male brain" was in total agreement with her. My cock was fully erect and pushing my shorts out like a tent. She reached for my hand and started leading me across the yard to my deck. My mind was numb but she could have convinced me to dig a hole and bury myself at that point. After we climbed the stairs to the deck she proceeded to place two chairs facing each other. She sat in one and instructed me to remove my shorts and sit in the other. I hesitated and she told me that there was no choice. Fair was fair.

I slowly slid my shorts down my legs. My hard cock sprang up on its release. When they reached my feet I kicked them off onto the deck. A drop of pre-cum streamed off the end of my cock and came to rest on my thigh. She had stopped looking at my face and was now totally focused on my hard organ. I wrapped my hand around my cock and slowly stoked from the tip to the base. My other hand cupped my balls. Each stroke milked more of my own lubricant from the swollen tip. I wanted to perform for her as she had unwittingly done so for me. I stroked with one hand while circling the palm against the head of my cock. Our chairs were close enough together that when she slid forward, our legs overlapped. Her eyes were fixed on my hands and fingers as they slid from one end of my cock to the other. I was intently watching her watch me.

Her face seemed blank but her eyes gave that away. Her nipples were poking through the front of her t-shirt. I knew how large they were and could imagine them stiffening even further. Her scrub pants had slid up into her crotch when she slid down in the chair. I was sure that there was a glimpse of cleavage where her labia hid. Her nipples and pussy were fresh in my memory. I knew what was there. My hands were locked into my thoughts. There was a direct link between the thoughts and sights and the speed of my hands on my dick. I firmly gripped the shaft and squeezed upward. A large drop of fluid escaped from the tip. I used my finger to scoop it off and slowly raised my finger to my mouth. If she could taste herself yesterday, I could do the same today.

Her nipples were bursting through the shirt. Her hand had wandered up to her chest and was slowly palming the hard points. Her other hand slid under the loose band of the scrubs and was nestled between her legs. She must have read my mind about wanting her to remove her clothes but she huskily said that she didn't see me the day before, so I couldn't see her now. Her hand was deliberately attending to her pussy. In fact, there was a darkening of the pants as her juices stared to spread outward from her cunt. We were both concentrating on each other's crotches. She was seeing what was new to her, me remembering what was now hidden before my eyes.

Our breathing was becoming more labored. The movements of our hands became more frenetic. She raised her hips to meet her fingers as I fucked my fingers. The world around us had evaporated. I could hear my hand sliding over my cock. I could hear the fabric of her pants against her wrist and fingers. I could hear the sounds of our breathing. There was nothing else.

I looked up at her face and our eyes locked. There was no way that either one of us could last much longer. She looked into my eyes and slowly said, "I came for you yesterday, now come for me." I could feel my nuts tightening as the come rushed along my shaft. As the first wave of my orgasm exploded; the come shot from my engorged organ. The thick, white fluid shot into the air and landed on my thigh. The next stream landed on her leg. That sent her over the top. Her head was thrown back; her eyes wide open. Her hands were frantically assaulting her pussy. Our orgasms seemed to intensify the others. We were both speechless and drained, no pun intended. She looked at me and silently mouthed, "thank you." The pleasure was almost all mine.

She bent over and ran her finger through the streamer of come that was running down her leg. She lifted her fingertip to her lip and sucked my come into her mouth. What I had lost in hardness immediately returned. I told her that it was not fair that she had tasted me without allowing the same consideration for myself. She stood, removed her pants, and straddled my legs. The dense hairs, above her shaved lips, were soaked with her liquid. She took my hand and guided my fingers to the smooth slit. I could feel the heat before the wet skin was touched. My fingers slipped between the swollen lips of her pussy. There was no resistance as I reached deeply into her. I could feel the muscle contractions around my fingers. She then took my hand and brought my fingers to my mouth. Her taste was intoxicating. Did you know that pink is the only color that has flavor?

My cock was bobbing anxiously below her. She took it into her hand and lowered her sopping pussy onto my cock. My cock felt like it was wrapped in hot satin. I watched as she rose up and then came down on my dick. I could see the head part the outer lips on its path inward. When I withdrew from the depths, her inner lips met the contours of my cock and pulled past the slick interior. They looked like petals of a tropical orchid. Her movements were coming faster now. I knew that all it would take for me to have another orgasm would be to feel her coming while fucking me. I leaned forward and sucked one of those thick nipples into my mouth.

She gripped the other nipple in her fingers and pulled. That was all it took to start her cascade. Her juices flooded my cock and balls. I know that there were wet spots on the deck below. I then came. It was much more intense than earlier, or yesterday for that matter. She collapsed onto my lap with my dick still inside her. She laid her body onto mine with her head on my shoulder. My arms wrapped around and pulled her body closer to mine. She whispered into my ear, "it is so good when neighbors can be friends." What could possibly happen next?

Goshawk
Goshawk
30 Followers