Neighbor Photo Shoot

Story Info
Neighbor lady has a fantasy.
4.3k words
4.4
88.3k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers

It was a Friday night and I was at my favorite bar just down the road from my house. One of my neighbors Cindy was there with a mutual friend Kay. I do photography on the side as a hobby. I did photos for Cindy's son for graduation pictures. What nobody knew was I also have a steady business of high end escorts that I do photography for.

Cindy and Kay invited me to sit with them at the bar. Their husbands were gone for a long weekend to go fishing. Cindy thanked me for taking pictures of her son and bought me a drink.

Kay said, "Brian, you do photography?"

I told her do it as a hobby and for a small fee. I showed her my Facebook page showing photos of engagement pictures, family reunions, Christmas cards and yearbook photos. Kay was impressed with my work.

Not sure how many drinks ahead of me Cindy and Kay were but they were getting pretty drunk. I was now on my 4th drink and starting to feel a buzz.

Cindy got up to use the restroom.

When we were alone Kay quietly asked me, "Brian have you ever done boudoir photos?"

I hesitated to answer because I wanted to keep that type of work confidential. But finally I told her, "Actually I do a lot of that type of work."

"Oh my god that is so cool! I have always wanted to do photos like that for my husband. Do you have any of those photos I can see?"

I don't know why but I agreed. I know deep down I was hoping she would let me do photos of her. I have always had a secret crush on her. Even when she was heavy I thought she had a beautiful face and a sexy personality.

Now here she sat next to me 100 lbs lighter, long blonde wavy hair, blue eyes and a smile that would make my knees go weak.

We moved our positions so nobody could see my phone. I opened the app where I kept my boudoir photos hidden. About half of the pictures contained nudity of breasts. As I flipped through them Kay was impressed with my work. I also did photo editing to them for special effects.

As we got deeper into the pictures suddenly a picture of me came up nude. I quickly flipped to the next picture and here was another one of me nude.

I had forgotten I was practicing doing some low lighting pictures in black and white. I had used a timer to take pictures of myself. To make the pictures look good I had done some pushups and sit ups to get my muscles to pop a bit more. I even added some baby oil to my body to make it shine. My final improvement was I got myself partly hard.

I know sounds strange, but I wanted to make it look sexy even though it was for my eyes only.

After I flipped past the second picture Kay said, "Wholly shit Brian, go back. Was that you?"

"I forgot I had those in there." I explained why I did it.

"Go back, go back, I want to see them."

"Kay there is no way I am going back. You saw enough."

Kay gave me a naughty look, and then looked around the bar and nobody was paying any attention to us. She leaned over a bit and pulled her top down a bit. She was not wearing a bra. I got a good look at both her breasts. Her light brown nipples were getting hard.

She put her top back into position then said, "Now show me. You owe me."

I was getting turned from seeing her breasts and knowing that I was going to show her. I felt my cock starting to grow in my jeans.

I took one final look around. Cindy was on her way back but stopped to visit with some people. She was loud and drunk and everyone was watching her. I flipped back to the picture of me. I have to admit I thought it was a pretty good picture. I had a black background. I was in black and white. My body had a shine. Some shadows fell across my torso. This is probably why I didn't delete it.

Kay grabbed my phone from my hand. She immediately enlarged the picture and moved the picture up and down scanning every inch of my body. I pulled the phone from her hand and said, "You have seen enough. Beside, Cindy is coming back."

"Fuck Brian you are hung. I would have never guessed." As she said this she looked down at my crotch and could see the outline of my cock as it grew hard.

She didn't even hesitate and reached over and gave my cock a squeeze and I could see her eyes go wide as she said, "Fuck, its thick too. Have you ever fucked these escorts with that?"

"A few. Some get really turned on during a photo shoot and want a release."

Kay took her hand off my cock just in time so Cindy didn't see.

The next couple of hours were pretty uneventful besides Kay seemed to be touching my arm and rubbing my back a lot.

I got home at 12:30 a.m. when my phone buzzes with a text message. It's from Kay. "Hey Brian, I have been thinking. I want to do some pictures for my husband before he gets home. Would you be available tomorrow night? I can get my mom to watch my boys."

I text back. "I can do the photos tomorrow night. But I need two days of photo editing."

She replies, "That's fine. Speaking of photo editing. I had a breast reduction when I was heavy and have scars on the underside of my breast. I also have some stretch marks from all the weight I loss. Can you edit the scars and stretch marks out?"

Me: Yes I can. I assume you want some nudes?"

Kay: Yes, if you are okay with that. How much do you charge?'

Me: $150 for a two hour shoot. Also bring a bottle of wine. It helps the woman relax for the pictures."

Kay: Great! What type of lingerie should I bring and what time should I be there?"

Me: A sexy dress to start. Then what ever you want to bring. I also have lingerie available for you to pick from in various sizes. Be here at 7 p.m.

Kay: Awesome! I am so excited to be doing this. See you tomorrow at 7.

I got everything ready and put out some lingerie that I thought would look good on her. Kay showed up 10 minutes early with a bottle of wine. I am pretty sure she had a few drinks before she got to my house as she was gitty with laughter.

Kay came prepared. She had done her long blonde hair into cascading curls. She had on just the right of makeup on. Her full lips had dark red lipstick. Around her eyes she had blue mascara that made her sparkly blue eyes stand out. She wore a tight fitting black dress showing some nice cleavage. She looked like a total sex pot.

We opened the wine and shared a glass as we walked around the house with me explaining what we would be doing for each room for shots. I then showed her my collection of lingerie for her to pick from.

I had the lights set up in my living room already for photos in front of the fireplace. We did some shots in front of the fireplace with her sipping wine and holding her wine glass. She was a natural. She knew how to make love to the camera. I had her lower a strap to her dress. I snapped away as she lowered one strap. Then the other. I kept snapping away as she slowly lowered her dress until it was on the floor around her ankles.

As I looked at her I said, "Wow Kay, you don't need my lingerie. I love what you are wearing. She had on a black lacy bra with red trim and matching panties. She also wore a garter belt with sheer black stockings. We did a few more photos in her lingerie in front of the fireplace. Then I had her lay on the floor while I shot down on her from a ladder.

I could see the stretch marks she was talking about. They didn't bother me. I thought how amazing she would look once I got done editing them out.

I asked her "Ok Kay, are you ready to go topless?"

She sat up and took a big drink of wine and said, "Now I am."

She lay back down and I had her slowly remove her straps then expose one breast at a time. I could see the scares on her breasts from the breast reduction. I could make those go away too. With all her weight loss and surgery she was about a B cup. I liked her areolas as they were large and a light brown color.

"Ok Kay, lightly touch your nipples. Get them hard."

She played with her nipples but they were barely getting hard. She looked at me and said, "I think I need a man's touch."

I have done this before and was glad to help out. I fondled and tweaked her nipples then went as far as sucking and licking them so they would look wet in the pictures. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy doing it and my cock was rock hard.

We then moved to the bedroom and did some photos in my bed. Then next to the fireplace in my bedroom. In my bedroom I have a see through fireplace with a Jacuzzi on the other side in the bathroom. I had put water in it and spread rose pedals across the water.

"Kay, I am not sure how far you want to go. Do you want to do some shots in the tub?"

Kay smiled and said, "I will if you show me your picture again!"

I laughed and took out my phone and pulled up my photo of me nude. She stood next to me and looked at the picture then kissed me on the cheek and said, "Brian, you are a very sexy older man."

She stripped out of what little she had on and got into the tub. I got my first look at her bald pussy. I had everything I could do to not jump in the tub and taste that pussy.

I stood over her in the tub and took a bunch of photos. Kay at one point lifted her leg up and ran her foot along my hard cock. I laughed and called her a cock tease.

I gave her a bathrobe to put on as our next location was upstairs in my photo studio. I had her put on a red corset with black trim and did shots against a black backdrop. I knew these were going to turn out great.

Now for the final photos. I had her lay on a table covered in a black bed sheet. I handed her some baby oil and said, "Rub this all over your body. I will help with the spots you can't reach."

Kay handed me the bottle back and said, "I want you to rub it on me."

I worked the oil all over her backside. I was getting really turned on as I started to do her front and I spent extra time on her breasts as she would moan softly as I massaged them. After a bit I worked my way down her stomach then legs. Kay parted her legs giving me great view of her wet pussy. I didn't know if was wet from the oil or excitement.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I leaned forward and licked her outer lips. I heard her gasp as her legs fell open even more. She tasted sweet even though I could taste some of the baby oil. I lift her legs onto my shoulders then my tongue attacked her pussy. I licked her deep and long coaxing her love button out of its hood. I ran my tongue in circles around her clit teasing it for a bit then finally licking her clit. It sent shock waves through her body as she reached down and held my head against her pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels good Brian." She moaned.

I easily slid my index finger middle finger and ring finger into her wet pussy. I pushed down on her lower vaginal wall and finger fucked her as I nibbled on her clit. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm but I wasn't ready to give it to her.

I eased up on playing with her clit. I slid my ring finger out of her wet pussy and teased her ass with it. She seemed to enjoy it. Kay easily accepted my finger up her ass as it slid in with no resistance. Together I finger fucked her ass, rubbed her G spot and sucked and nibbled her clit. My free hand I reached up and played with her breast.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck that feels good. Don't stop, don't stop" She yelled as she held my head tight against her pussy.

Her hips bucked several times hard against my mouth as a shook as she had a long hard orgasm.

I moved up and kissed her giving her a taste of her love juices. "Jesus Christ, where did you learn to do that? That was amazing!"

I smiled and said, "Lots of practice."

Kay looked down and could see the bulge in my pants. She reached down and felt my cock through my pants and said, "I have been doing nothing but thinking about your cock ever since I saw that picture. It's practically every woman's fantasy to be fucked by a long thick cock."

I took off my shirt and tossed it on the floor. I slowly lowered my pants as I slowly exposed my hard cock inch by inch teasing her with desire. My cock flopped out and was standing at full attention. I dropped my pants to the ground and stepped out of them.

"Oh fuck that looks amazing. Looks better in person."

Kay moved to the edge of the table with her legs spread. I stepped between her legs and started to kiss her deeply. While kissing her I held my cock in my hand and rubbed the head against her engorged clit. Then I slid the tip of my cock inside her pussy.

Kay's eyes grew wide as her pussy lips were spread wide from the girth of my cock. I had to have her and I couldn't hold back and in one big hard thrust I was deep inside her. My cock felt like it was on fire as her pussy was hot and wet.

"Oh fuck, that is big." Kay yelled as I drove deep. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her tight and just held her. The oil I had spread on her was now on me too. I started to slowly fuck her as she sat on the edge of the table.

Between the position and the oil I couldn't get good deep thrust. I pulled out and said, "Turn around and lean over the table."

My cock slid easily inside her and hit a new depth as I could feel my cock hit her cervix.

"Mmmm God that feels good." She moaned. I grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck her harder and faster.

It wasn't long before her body started to shake as she yelled, "Oh my fucking god I am cumming."

She came hard, but I kept fucking her. I fucked her for about 10 minutes before she came again. I was close to having my orgasm. Not know if she was on the pill or what I pulled out and had her lie on the table and I stroked my cock a few time and shot hot ropes of cum on her stomach and breasts.

Kay was about to wipe the cum off her when I told her "Don't touch it. I want to take pictures of it."

I took about 20 photos with the cum on her from various angles and lighting. When I told her I was done she took her fingers and wiped up the cum and put it her mouth. "Taste sweet, a bit salty and baby lotion." She laughed.

After that I did a bunch of shots with baby oil and water beads. It was first time I took photos while we were both naked.

We finished up the shoot. She asked if she could use my shower to clean up.

We went to my master bathroom that is large with two shower heads. I turned on the shower heads for her so the water would warm up. As she got in the shower she looked at me and gave me sly look and said, "Want to join me? I think you need to clean up too."

She didn't have to ask me twice. We washed each other's bodies and it didn't take long before I was standing at full attention. Kay started to stroke my cock. Then she nibbled on my ear and said, "I want you to fuck me again from behind. But this time I want to feel your hot cum in me."

"I assume you are on the pill or something?" I asked.

"Yes Brian. Now fuck me hard like you did upstairs."

Kay turned around and leaned forward putting her hands against the wall. I slid easily into her. I loved seeing the water cascade down her back, then through the crack of her ass and onto my cock. I wished I brought my camera in the shower with me!

Having already cumming twice it was taking me longer. I fucked her hard for a good 20 minutes. She grunted and moaned and screamed as she came twice. I was partly holding her up by the waist as I fucked her as her knees were getting weak.

I felt my balls tighten up and the great feeling that I was about to cum.

"Uuuugghh" I grunted as my balls released hot jets of cum inside Kay. She stood up and I cupped her breasts as the last of my cum leaked inside her hot pussy. She turned and kissed me.

We rinsed off and got out of the shower and got dressed. When she left she kissed me deeply and said, "Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. It was better than I had imagined.

The next day I went to work editing them and adding some special effects. I was getting horny just looking at them. I spent a total of 9 hours editing my favorite pictures. In all I edited 50 pictures.

Four days later I called her and told her that her pictures were ready and I had them on a flash drive for her.

I had not seen Kay since the photo session. When she arrived at my house she looked very attractive. I thought to myself how lucky I was to have fucked this MILF.

Once inside the door Kay said, "Hello Lover, I can't wait to see the pictures." Then she stepped close to me and gave a short passionate kiss. Then she handed me $150 for the photo shoot.

I handed her the flash drive and told her, "There are 50 edited photos plus all the other pictures. Close to 275 pictures in all."

"Can we look at them on your computer? Not sure when I can sneak a look at them at home."

We went into my office and I plugged the flash drive into my computer. Kay pulled up a chair next to me. I went to the file with the edited pictures and opened them up.

"Wow, I can't believe how good you made me look."

We scrolled through the pictures stopping at a few. I could feel my cock begin to throb and grow bigger with each heart beat. Kay looked down at my crotch and could see my bulge. Her hand went to my thigh then to my cock.

"I see you are enjoying the pictures too. I am wet thinking of what you did to me with your big thick cock. I have two more fantasies yet to do with you."

"What's that?" I groaned as she rubbed my now hard cock.

"I want to suck your cock then have you fuck me in the ass!"

I wasted no time in getting my pants off. I sat back down in my chair and Kay knelt before me. Her tongue ran up and down my cock and balls like I was her favorite popsicle. I moved more to the edge of the chair as she licked and sucked on my balls.

I felt her tongue snake up and rimmed my ass. This set off a chain reaction of pre cum dripping from my cock. Two big puddles of pre cum dripped onto Kay's hand. She licked the pre cum from her hand then slowly took my cock into her mouth.

She had skills I will give her that. She made a slight humming noise while she took my cock deeper. The humming felt like a mini vibrator teasing my cock. She took ¾ of my cock before she gagged a bit. She backed off and started to stroke my cock with one hand and cup my balls with the other and her head bobbed up and down on my cock.

I didn't last long before I released 3 hard ropes of cum into her mouth. She swallowed most of and some dripped from her mouth onto the carpeted floor. I felt I could have cum more but she stopped and started to suck and lick my balls. I watched as my cock was still hard and more cum slowly oozed out. Her tongue found my ass again and it was magic as I could feel my cock starting to get harder.

Kay stopped suddenly and stood up. "It's my turn now." In no time at all she was naked in front of me. She went to the edge of my desk and leaned over it and said, "Take me Brian. Fuck my ass with that big beautiful cock."

I moved in behind her. I wanted to fuck her tight pussy for a bit first. I guided my cock to her wet honey hole and this time didn't take my time. I thrust hard deep into her.

"Oh fuuuuck that feels good." She moaned.

I wet my middle finger and slowly inserted it in her ass. Kay had no problem with it so I added my index finger. I slowly fucked her ass with my fingers and her pussy with my cock. She moaning with pleasure.

Kay reached back and grabbed her ass pulling her cheeks apart and said, "Fuck my ass baby with that big cock."

I pulled my cock for her wet warm pussy and placed my mushrooming head against her little star and slowly pushed. I know it was only a matter of seconds but it seemed like hours before the head of my cock finally gained entry to her tight ass.

"Ow ow ow. Stop right there for a bit." She said as my head entered her.

I stopped momentarily but instincts kept my hips pumping ever so slightly and I felt my cock going deeper ever so slightly.

Kay must have adjusted as I began to press harder and enter her deeper. Once I was fully insider her I held her hips pulling her tight against me as I slowly rotated my hips.

Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers
12