Neighbor to Lover Pt. 01

Story Info
Mr. Parker acquaints himself.
1.3k words
4.26
26.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

It was the summer I (Alex) and my twin sister Gina graduated from Business school, ironically Gina and I joined our family real estate business. This was a way of our parents keeping us busy and stop our procrastination about searching for jobs elsewhere. It was also the time my crossdressing persona met our neighbour Mr Parker.

Backstory...

Women's clothing intrigued me ever since I was young and it grew even more as I grew older. I always saw that my mum and sis had a lot to choose from where guys were just stuck to a boring pant a shirt or the concept didn't change. I wore females clothing for the first time when Gina had just got her trainer bras, I loved the way they looked and was desperate to try one ON, let's just say when I clasped the hook on that bra it changed everything about me. This encouraged me to try on more clothing and I did whenever nobody was at home. My sister had a great collection so there was always something to try on. I did get caught eventually, this happened in the first winter break from college, I had turned 18 a couple months ago, when Gina caught me wearing her dress and lounging in the TV room. She didn't think too much of it and accepted it whole heartedly.

Gina actually admired how I looked wearing a dress. We got even more close as siblings after she found out my dirty little secret, she helped me buy clothes, lingerie, makeup, wigs, shoes and we also had dress up sessions where she thought me to do my hair and makeup. This is where my crossdressing persona came into play, whenever I was en-femme I would go by Alexis. Gina transformed me into a completely passable crossdresser by the time we were done with college, when dressed I looked exactly like Gina, the only give away was my Adam's apple, my penis and her C cups breasts.

I had a feminine hour glass body standing at 5ft7inches and when dressed I could easily be mistaken for a women but this was never put to the test as I dressed up privately alone or in the company of my sister.

Main story

I created social media accounts for my crossdressing side and often posted pics of my outfits. I'd regularly get men hitting on me and showing sexual interest in me through their messages. I always laughed about it and made nothing of it, now at 22 I still recognised myself as a straight male crossdresser until Mr Parker came into my crossdressing life, he has been our neighbour for almost 15 years now and he knew our family well, he was in early 50's and was divorced twice. As I was living at home and only Gina knew that I was a crossdresser I had to limit myself to dressing up at night or when nobody (mom & dad) was at home. I had gotten used to this and couldn't complain as I got the privacy to dress up almost every night.

One night I was trying on some new clothes that I had purchased online. The excitement of putting on new clothes for the first time is priceless. I love getting "dolled up" for these sessions as I take pics and share them with my followers online. As I was trying on this skater dress while looking at myself in the mirror I made a shocking discovery that I did not draw the curtains in my bedroom, I quickly went and drew them... sighing in relief.

A few seconds later my phone buzzed... I received a text saying

"Ha... you finally realised, well now that your secret is out why don't you come over. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE".

It was a text from Mr Parker, his bedroom window faced mine. I began perspiring in panic as a million thoughts ran through my brain. My biggest fear was that Mr Parker would let my secret out.

My phone buzzed again... he sent me another text saying, "Hurry up darling".

I put on a full length silk robe over the dress I was wearing, I wanted to cover up as much as possible, I was extremely nervous as I snuck out of my house making sure I dint make any unnecessary sounds. Even though it was around 2am I decided to exit through the back door as it was the quickest and safest route to Mr Parker's house as his back door was just a few steps away. That walk seemed to have lasted forever, I was wondering what he wanted and mainly how I was going to convince him not to tell anyone.

Before I could even knock on his door, he had opened it and welcomed me in. My whole body was shivering, nobody other than Gina had ever seen me like this in person. He guided me to his living room and we had a chat for about 20 minutes. I discovered that he had known I was dressing up for almost a year now, apparently on one my breaks from college at home, I had forgotten to close my curtains and he had seen me getting glammed up. He also stated that he followed me on my Instagram account, he didn't mention how he got my ID though. He also complimented my style and dressing sense. I was surprised that he knew all of this and kept his mouth shut.

I thanked him for keeping my secret and suggested I leave as it was getting really late. He wished me goodnight and walked me to the back door

Just as I was about to open the door, Mr Parker grabbed my hand and turned me around. He then untied my robe revealing the black skater dress I was wearing.

"Oww", I scoffed.

"Shhhshh", he said.

Then to my surprise Mr Parker pulled my dress up with his left hand and ran his right hand up my thigh up-to my crotch. He gently gave my testicles a feel and also pulled down my cotton panties revealing my 2 inch placid cock. Mr Parker had a quick look and then undid everything he did, he even tied my robe back on, he hugged me goodnight and I left.

The following day my body was in a state of embarrassment, a man has never seen me naked ever, let alone strip me and touch my bare privates while I was en-femme. The events of last night kept on replaying in my head. It did not allow me to concentrate on anything and the day turned out to be pretty unproductive. This was something that I was not even comfortable to share with Gina. Later that night as usual I dressed up, making sure I closed my curtains this time and even checked the lock on my door. I was wearing a nude maxi night dress and matching cotton panty, I was watching Baywatch reruns on my laptop and dozed off eventually. The next morning I woke up frantically, panting and sweating, I had a wet dream and orgasmed in my panties, it even seeped through the panty and stained my night dress as well, the dream was about the revealing of my body that Mr Parker did two days ago. As I recollected the dream of watching his lustful eyes undress me I came in excitement, I couldn't believe what just happened.

Looking back it, I did kind of enjoy it. His manly hands running through my body and touching my bare balls. Mr Parker was 5 feet 2 inches, bald and a huge belly and I found him attractive for some kinky reason. I had never been attracted to a man before this, maybe I'm bisexual is what I thought to myself.

Cont... In Part 2.

Thank You for reading... As always constructive feedback will be appreciated.