Neighborhood Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick hadn't really shrank, even though I'd blown a bigger load than I'd ever had before. He glanced down at my dick, then placed my hand on it.

"Go ahead," he said. "You're young, you can cum again."

I smiled at him as I began stroking my dick. It wasn't going to take long, I knew there was another orgasm lurking just beyond the bend. He played with one of my nipples, rolling it between his fingers and pinching it lightly, as I jerked off for him. My hand began to fly up and down my dick, and I could feel my balls tense....

SLAP! His open hand slapped my balls, hard enough that I doubled over on the bed in pain. As I grabbed my balls, I looked at him with confused and anguished eyes.

The passionate-kissing Mr. Gregory was gone, and the hard daddy Mr. Gregory was back.

"Don't ever be late again," he warned.

As I laid there in pain, he got up and left the bedroom. A minute later, he returned carrying my clothes.

Throwing them at me, he said, "I'm finished with you for today."

I still had dried and drying cum on me, but he didn't say anything about cleaning myself up so I gingerly pulled my clothes on while my balls still hurt. I hoped that no obvious cum splotches was showing.

While I did, he said "I'm going out of town for a few days....gotta visit the missus' sister. I have a task for you while I'm gone, and I'll know if you do it or not."

"What task?" I asked, tying my shoe.

His eyes darkened in anger and I quickly amended my question. "What task, sir?"

He let me off with a foul look. "I want you to suck your friend off...more than once. I like to think of it as my way of thanking him for my new bitch."

"I-I-I don't know I could bring that up, sir!" I said, astonished.

"Figure out a way. I doubt he'd argue with you about it. He seemed to enjoy your mouth last time," Mr. Gregory said.

"Yes, sir," I said, unhappily. I don't know how he would know if I did or not, but I wasn't going to risk it. I just had to think of a way to get Chris' dick back into my mouth. I turned towards the door and started walking out of the bedroom.

"Oh, one more thing, whore," he said from behind me.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. "Yes, sir?"

"Remember the leash. Remember what it means and what you're supposed to do when you see it."

Confused, I replied, "Yes, sir, I will."

He made a dismissive gesture and I left.

When I got home, I snuck upstairs and took a shower. My ass and my balls still twinged in pain occasionally, but while I was showering my fingers found my asshole. Memories of the sensation of Mr. Gregory fucking me flooded my mind and before I knew it, I had two fingers buried in my ass while my other hand frantically jerked on my cock. The orgasm that followed was intense. Shit, I think I AM gay.

The rest of the day, I kept having to be pulled out of my reveries of cocks in my mouth and Mr. Gregory pounding my ass. It was obvious enough that Dad got disgusted that evening with my help (or lack thereof) in the garage and finished it himself.

I jerked off twice more that night, dreaming of cock.

The next morning, Mom and Dad were both gone. I called Chris, suggesting that we do something that day (a "something" that, unbeknownst to him, would lead to my swallowing his cum again). He said to come over to his house, and we'd find something to do.

I left the house and was walking over to Chris' house when I heard someone call my name from behind me. I turned to find Mr. Church, another neighbor from a few houses down, standing there. I barely knew him...his kids were four or five years older than me and we never hung out before they moved away.

"I have a problem and I think you can help me," he said, walking up to me.

"What problem?" I asked, my brow furrowing in confusion.

"My dog seems to have gotten out and I can't find him. Why don't you come with me and help me out?" he said, smiling. His hand that was behind him moved around front. It was holding a leash. MY leash.

"It's a BIG problem," he smirked. "My wife's at work, so why don't we go over to my house and you can take care of it?"

I started shaking. I don't know if it was from fear or excitement.

"Yes, sir, I'd be happy to help," I said in a downcast voice.

He smiled at me as I started walking towards his house.

12