Neighborhood Butt Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers

"Probably inside, straightening up the house," Tom replied, keeping his voice level. He didn't want to scare this guy away.

"If it's OK with you, I'm going to go inside and talk to her for a while," Mark stated. He turned and faced Tom full in the face. "You know, if you're fucking with me, with all of us, we're gonna make you pay. Especially me. If this is all some sick joke, and I walk in there and Angela doesn't know what's going on, I'm gonna get even. And it's not going to be pretty."

Tom started to feel his blood boil, but then calmed himself down. He could see his friend's point. The whole situation was so bizarre, anyone would think it was a joke. What else could it be?

"Look, you just put Mr. Tribbles in the back yard and go in the house through the back deck. I'm going to finish this yard. When you come out, you can either punch me in the face or say 'Thank you very much.'"

As he entered the home's family room, Mark spotted Angela through the doorway, polishing the dining room table. She wore a loose-fitting white halter top which stretched downward and swayed tantalizingly as she bent over the table and rubbed the wood energetically. Her legs were bare, as were her feet, and he imagined she must be wearing a pair of the short shorts she seemed to love.

She didn't look up as he approached the doorway and he got a full view of her stunning breasts, the cleavage like a tunnel leading down to the promised land. With a sheen of perspiration on her face, and her lips pursed in concentration, it was almost like looking at a woman in the middle of a hot round of enthusiastic fucking.

She looked up, startled, "Mark! You about scared me to death! You should know better than to sneak up on a woman with a polishing rag in her hand. You could've ended up polished yourself!" She giggled, but remained in the stretched out position he'd caught her in, almost all of her succulent breasts exposed to him, the nipples barely hidden but announcing their presence by the hard nubs pressing against the thin fabric. And just past that, the buttons on her jean shorts and a couple of worn holes in the denim that could only mean that she wasn't wearing panties, either.

He looked up to see her staring at him and felt his face begin to blush. He was even more embarrassed when she slowly put her elbows on the table, and beckoned him to come closer, for the lecture on manners that would surely be following. "Closer. Closer. Closer," she instructed, like a mother about to deliver a reprimand that could only have any effect if given full in the face. Soon his face was only inches from hers, and he gritted his teeth against the fury that was going to come.

In tightly measured tones she said, "If you would be so kind as to fuck me in the ass, I will do anything, and I mean anything, that you want. Just put your big, fat, hard cock in my tiny, tight, ass!" she added emphatically. She leaned forward, and the kiss when their lips met, was filled with the most desire and longing as any that Mark had ever experienced.

His eyes closed automatically, and he pressed his mouth against hers, cramming his tongue inside even as she tried to do the same to him. He felt her shift in place and suddenly there was fabric draped around his neck. She had pulled her top off over her head and left it hanging on him! He opened his eyes and broke the kiss, thrilled to see her topless before him.

Her tits were even more magnificent than he'd imagined. And much bigger than his wife's. At least a D-cup, if not larger. He watched them sway as she scrambled across the table, sitting on the edge before him. The lust radiated from her like a blazing fire.

"They're 36 double-d," she said, grabbing his hand and placing it on the firm flesh. "I've been thinking about getting them made bigger. What do you think?"

Mark blinked at the question, even as his hands, seemingly of their own volition, reverently touched and caressed her tits. She grabbed his hands and squeezed them hard, until his fingers buried in her mounds. "I like it rough," she growled at him. "Do to me what you can't do to any other woman." She kissed him again, this time even more lecherously than before, and he knew then that she was serious. She would do literally anything to get a cock in her asshole.

"Don't be shy," she whispered, pulling his hand away from her tit and thrusting it down her shorts. Somehow they'd become unzipped, and his fingers brushed her pussy patch before ending up just outside the entrance to her cunt. "Don't you want some of that before you put your big boner in my ass?"

At that, Mark let go of all his inhibitions. This woman, with her big tits and round ass, wanted him, and she wanted him bad. He curled his fingers inside of her pussy, rubbing the full lips and digging deep into the hot, slippery hole.

"Before we do anything, you're gonna suck my cock," he demanded, pulling his face away from her insistent lips. "And take off those shorts. I wanna see all of you."

Angela's face lit up and she nodded obediently, stripping off the shorts and kicking them to the side. Her pussy patch was carefully shaved in a short, thin landing strip, cut close enough so that the normally curly hair was straight. "Wait," he ordered, pleased to see that she froze in place. Grabbing her by the hips, he lifted her onto the table. Her pussy lips looked full and inviting, and he figured that since this might the be the only time he'd get to have her like this, however bizarre the situation, he might as well take advantage of it.

"How do you taste?" he demanded of her. In answer, she dipped her fingers into her cunt, took them out, sniffed them like a wine connoisseur, then tasted them.

"Delicious!" she declared, a wicked smile appearing even as she spread her pussy lips apart and showed him her steaming pink cunt. Mark didn't need any more encouragement, quickly bending forward to lap at her open pussy. She was right. She tasted delicious, without a hint of the fishy taste that some women had.

He'd been at it for several minutes when Angela whispered in his ear, "You can keep going if you want. But don't feel like you need to get me off. I'll cum if you want this way. But I'd rather cum with your big hard cock deep in my ass."

He lifted his head a bit gratefully, because that was exactly what he'd been trying to do: Making her cum before taking his pleasure from her. "There's still one thing you have to do, young lady," he said with a smile, looking meaningfully down at the floor.

Without a word she slid to her knees, quickly undoing his shorts even as he pulled his shirt off. He was already semi-erect, and when her hot mouth enveloped his trembling cock, he felt as though he might explode right then. He knew what he was sticky with pre-cum, but Angela never blinked an eye, just turning to the task at hand and sucking and licking his member with the enthusiasm of a young girl. He was dimly aware of the absurdity of the situation; getting a blowjob from the wife of a friend in their dining room, while said friend was outside cutting the grass. If Tom came in the door, he didn't know what he would do or say. But then Angela began rubbing her tits up and down his shaft, and all those other thoughts faded away.

After relocating to the family room, Mark found himself gazing upon a truly inspiring vista. Angela had bent herself over the arm of the sofa, and he looked down at the sweetest ass he'd ever seen. Her round cheeks had distinct tan lines on them, the pale skin like a target for his spear. Just beyond that, her hips and waist would provide excellent handholds to pull that hot body to him when the time came. He could trace the bumps of her spine almost to her neck, where her long hair splayed across her shoulders. She didn't look back to see what he was waiting for, but just waited obediently for him to initiate the action. He liked that.

He rubbed his cock head up and down her crack, and she moaned gratefully, the sound emanating from deep in her diaphragm. The idea that this might be his one and only chance at this, that he might feel too guilty to return, hovered in the back of his mind. So, despite his lust for the brown puckered anus staring up at him, he slid his rod lower and plunged it into her waiting pussy. They gasped together, he from the intense heat, she from the long-anticipated penetration. She was smooth and liquid, her bare pussy lips rasping on his rod as it moved in and out of her.

He plunged in and out of her, his hands naturally grabbing her hips and pulling her to him with every thrust. He knew he would end up blowing his load all over the inside of her cunt if he kept this up, her pussy was so welcoming and warm. But he hadn't put it all on the line for a simple fuck. He'd come for something more, something tighter and dirtier and forbidden. It was time.

As soon as he withdrew, Angela canted her ass down a little, so he wouldn't have to stand on tiptoes to mount her. Her anus glistened from the cooking oil she'd applied during the walk from the dining room. She was lubed and ready and eager, panting expectantly. He lay the length of his cock inside the valley of her crack, getting some of the slick oil on his cock head. Then, slowly, dramatically, he took hold of himself and pushed his rod in her waiting asshole. Immediately he knew that the risk of coming over here would be worth the reward. Her anus was super tight, barely stretching at all to allow his cock to pierce the outer ring. Best of all, she responded like a hot bitch should, shoving her ass up against his thrust, so that he was balls deep inside her.

Mark paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation and the view, his hard cock keeping this beautiful ass pinned to the sofa. Then he unleashed the animal inside that was raging at the gates and began fucking her ass as hard as he could. Beneath him, Angela moaned and gasped and cried aloud, a torrent of filthy words tumbling from her lips. The slapping of skin on skin echoed through the room, adding a rhythm to their madness. Outside the French doors, Mark could see Tom nonchalantly trimming the grass, as if completely unaware that his wife was being brutally butt fucked just inside the house.

Outside, Tom turned off the trimmer and listened. With all the windows open for the summer, it was easy to hear the slap, slap, slap of two people fucking inside. He smiled at the thought. No matter how well she was getting fucked, he knew that his wife would be eager and ready for more within minutes of Mark spewing a load of cum inside her. He checked on Mr. Tribbles. The dog had finally finished drinking as much of the pool water as it could hold, and was now sleeping on the warm deck. Content that the dog wouldn't be joining him, Tom stripped off his shirt and crocs and plunged into the cool water.

Tom was just toweling off when Mark joined him on the deck. "See ya again soon," Mark said, picking up the leash and attaching it to Mr. Tribbles' collar. "And, thanks, man."

Tom watched thoughtfully as he left, then headed into the house. Angela lay on her side on the floor, her hair plastered to her face and her rump red from the hard punishment she'd taken. It was clear from the lack of jizz on her body that she'd taken his cumshot deep inside her ass.

"So, how was it, my little cum slut?" he asked bemusedly, towering over her. "Is that something you want to do again?"

She smiled up at him, rolled over onto her stomach and began languidly kissing and licking his feet. "Does my lord and master wish to share in my bounty?" she asked seductively. He smiled indulgently, crouching down until his crotch was just inches from her mouth.

"I'll tell you what, my little minx. You can fuck as many guys as you want, as long as I get all the details, and get to watch whenever I want. How's that sound?"

In answer, she reached up and began unbuttoning his wet shorts. He wasn't worried about getting sloppy seconds. He had his mind set on fucking her hot and sweaty tits.

To be continued...

bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers
12