Neighborhood Dad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her knees into position, she steadied my cock and prepared to drop down on it. Seeing the question in my eyes, she said, "I'm on the pill." Then she lowered herself on me as we both groaned.

For the next few minutes, she bounced on my lap as I used my hands to help raise her up and drop her down.

I was so turned on that after several minutes I was somewhat surprised that I hadn't come already.

But I was so drawn to the beauty of her face and the love in her eyes, not to mention the distraction of music coming from the party nearby, that I didn't feel any rush toward orgasm yet.

I could feel Randi getting close to one, however. I pushed up and then used my arms to hold her still. Then I pounded up into her over and over.

When it felt like she was about to burst, I thrust up and held the position while one hand came around to the front and tickled her clit.

Just as the orgasm started, I dropped back to the bed and let her fall onto me. I clutched her face and kissed her heatedly as her hips whipped back and forth in spasms.

When the orgasm tapered off, Randi lowered her head to my shoulder and relaxed. I could still feel her inner muscles clutching and releasing me.

I wanted to keep going. I needed to keep thrusting. But she looked momentarily wiped out.

I rolled us over so that I was on top. I gave her a soft kiss, then slid down.

I hadn't spent any time with her right breast yet, so I rubbed and kneaded the tissue gently. I watched as her nipple and surrounding skin turned darker and protruded upward. Taking the sign, I opened my mouth as wide as possible and tried to suck her entire breast inside.

I couldn't even get half of the plump tit in, but sucking on her areola and licking her nipple soon had Randi squirming on the bed.

Then I slid further down and got my first look at her sex.

She had a close-cropped tuft of hair above her clitoris, but the sides were neatly shaved.

With the pounding she'd just had, the lips were full and bloomed outward. Her clit hood jutted out, with just a hint of the pearl showing.

Knowing she'd expect me to dive in, I instead used my lips and tongue to massage the area between her lips and thighs. I kept it going until she was writhing and reached down a hand to grasp the back of my head.

Taking the hint, I stuck my tongue between those soft lips and pushed into her hole.

She moaned and pushed upward with her hips.

I pulled my tongue free and dragged it up to her nub. Then I alternated inserting the tip and flicking her clit over and over until she was drawing closer to another orgasm.

As she grasped the sheets tightly in her fists, I sucked her clit into my mouth and tickled it until she exploded.

She let go of the sheets and grabbed a pillow, clamping it to her face to muffle a scream. Her hips bounced up and down like a bronco trying to lose its rider, but I held on with my arms wrapped around her thighs.

I didn't know if she would be too wiped out to want to continue, but in that moment I didn't care. I needed to finish myself.

I moved up and slid my dick home, the wet, velvety heat welcoming me in. I slid an arm up under the knee of each leg and pulled upward.

With her thighs wide open, I hammered strokes into her, too caught up in my passion to know if I was hurting her or not.

On one thrust, it felt like I hit her cervix, and she gave a little squeak. I paused to see if she was okay, but she pleaded with me, "Don't stop, don't stop."

After a few more minutes of pumping, I could feel the familiar tingle in my balls. I eased her legs back down as I gave a few more thrusts, then I lowered my mouth to hers for one more kiss before I exploded.

The first blast hit, then the second, and on the third pump, Randi joined me with another orgasm.

As the shots slowed and then stopped, so did our kissing. I leaned onto my forearms to support my body weight, but laid my head on her shoulder, feeling our chests heaving with deep breaths.

Previously in the locker room, the instant I ejaculated I felt guilty for thinking about Lori. As I was lying with Randi, I waited for the guilt to hit, but all I knew was satisfaction.

12