Neighborhood Dad Ch. 12

Story Info
Finding some quality time.
1.8k words
4.8
66k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I clicked in my seat belt and started the car, I saw Randi had extended her left hand out, palm up, waiting for me to take it again.

Rather than grasp her hand, I let the heel of my hand rest on hers while I stroked her fingers and palm. We chatted a little on the way back, but what we said wasn't important; just being together was.

I carried the guitar into the house as Randi followed with the amp.

Paige came bounding down the steps. "Wow, you guys are back fast."

Seeing the case in my hands, she asked, "Is that the green one? Open it up, I wanna see."

I took the guitar into the den and hooked up the amp. I played for a couple of minutes so they could see what the instrument sounded like.

"Okay," Paige said. "You guys have work to do, so I'll go meet up with Ricky as he's finishing up at the diner."

"It's a school night," I cautioned. "Don't be gone long."

"Okay, I won't."

Then she grabbed her coat and headed out the door.

I was sitting in my parson's chair, still holding the guitar when Randi came up from behind and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I reached up my right hand and held her wrists.

With a sultry tone she said, "You, sir, are a very foolish man."

"Say what?"

"Your daughter just said she was leaving to give us some time alone, and you told her to hurry back. You could have told her not to rush, go catch a movie, but you told her not to be gone long."

"Oh. Yes, I see now. A very stupid man, village idiot in fact. I --" But that's as far as I got. She was kissing and licking my right ear. Her mouth slid down to my neck, and her tongue glided up and down the skin. That's a ticklish spot for me, and I squirmed in the seat.

She was holding me still -- not that I would want to get away. I could feel my crotch swelling, pressing up against the guitar now lying flat across my thighs.

She switched to my left side and gave my neck and ear the same treatment. She pulled the loose collar of my shirt out to the side and shifted her lips to the top of my shoulder. She opened her mouth wide and gently pressed her teeth into my shoulder. That was more than I could take.

I stood up and placed the guitar in its case.

When I turned, she was grinning -- until she saw the hunger in my eyes. She looked a little skittish as I crossed the distance between us in two long strides and slung my left arm around her waist. My right hand reached up to caress her cheek before my fingers slid around to the back of her head and pulled her mouth to mine.

That first kiss was long and hard, then there were several more to follow, with some gasps for air.

I decided it was her turn to squirm and assaulted her neck.

"Oh god," she moaned. "It's been so long. All I've been able to think about was making love to you again."

I pulled back up to kiss her lips.

"Me too."

"I know we don't have all that long, but I've got to have you," she demanded. "Right now."

I reached down with both hands to cup her ass, kneading the firm muscles. I dropped to my knees, still holding a cheek in my left hand while the right came around to pull her sweater upward enough to expose her belly button. I kissed around her belly before wiggling my tongue into her button.

She let out a high squeak and tried to pull back, but my left hand held her still.

With just my right hand, I undid the button of her pants and then pulled the zipper down. I pulled the flap open and leaned in to plant kisses down the opening.

Still holding her steady with my left arm, I reached down to ease her left shoe off. Then I switched places with my arms to remove her right shoe.

Hooking my fingers into her waistband at her hips, I tugged downward on the pants as she shimmied her body. God, that was sexy the way her hips moved.

As her pants and panties slid down, I planted more kisses on the newly exposed skin. As the clothing fell to her ankles, I dropped my head down to her sex and took a deep breath. She smelled divine. I nuzzled the tip of my nose in the tuft of dark hair above her clit. I could see her lips were already puffy and pink with arousal.

She put her hands on my shoulders and lifted a foot in turn so that I could remove her pants.

I wanted to taste her so badly, but she stepped back and pulled at my armpits, urging me up.

As soon as I stood, she mirrored me by removing my pants and kissing along my treasure trail. Only unlike me, once she uncovered my penis she gave it a long, wet lick from base to tip.

"Not fair, I didn't get a taste," I said.

"Sit down," she urged, pushing me toward the chair. "I can't believe how turned on I got just from you caressing my palm in the car."

As soon as my butt hit the seat, she leaned down and gave some slobbery licks and kisses to the head to get me soaking wet. Then she stood up and straddled me. Using a hand to hold my cock still, she pushed the head against her slit and ground against me for a second before sliding up and placing him at the entrance.

She was looking down at my lap as she got in position, but as she started to sink, she locked eyes and we watched each other as we joined.

She wasn't kidding about being turned on. She was very wet, and the heat engulfed my entire length as she finally sat fully down on my thighs. She started to rise again, but I held her in place and used my hands to swivel her hips in a small circle.

Randi took the hint and swirled her body around, with my thick head touching her on all sides of her pussy. She gasped, and her fingers dug into my shoulders as I hit sensitive spots inside her.

I couldn't push up much in my position, but I tried to go deeper as I pushed her hips left and right for a side-to-side sway. She felt so incredible on top of me that I only just noticed that she was still dressed from the waist up.

I grabbed the sweater and started pulling it up. She raised her arms and let me tug. As her head pulled free, her weight shifted back and her hips tilted at an angle. Something about that move brought out a groan from me. Rather than sit back up, she grabbed my upper arms and I grabbed hers. She tilted her hips forward and back, going faster and faster until she was whipping her body back and forth on my pole.

As an orgasm hit her, Randi wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and dropped all her weight right on my lap.

She moaned, then grunted in short bursts with each spasm of her muscles.

I held her to my chest, feeling her bra-covered breasts heaving and rubbing against my shirt.

"Holy shit, that was fast," she gasped when she finally had enough breath to speak.

I still hadn't come and wasn't ready to quit, so I reached behind her to unhook her bra. With that out of the way, I took turns kissing and licking her breasts until she was ready for more.

Holding onto my shoulders again, she bounced up and down on my cock. There was more urgency than in our first time weeks ago. With no one in the house but us, Randi was more vocal, and neither of us could get enough. I wrapped my arms around her and then picked her up and slammed her down over and over until she was crying out on every thrust.

In this chair, I couldn't get deep penetration, and I wanted to be as deep as I could get.

I looked across the room, but the love seat looked too small to lay her back on it. I couldn't think any further than that, so I stood up with her legs wrapping around my waist. I carried her over to the love seat, then eased her down.

Her legs were shaky from her second orgasm, and she wobbled. I steadied her, then spun her around and leaned her over the arm of the love seat. I entered her from behind and immediately felt a difference in how far I could sink.

"Oh god, that's deep," she uttered.

I wanted to pound her fast and deep, but instead I managed to find some strength to hold back and start a slow in-and-out motion.

"That's good, just like that," she whispered.

I took the time to run my hands all over her back and over the exposed cheeks of her ass. After finally removing my shirt, I pulled her back up and hugged her so she could feel our skin touching. With her body pulled up like this, I slid a hand down and massaged her clit with two fingers.

Randi took my other hand and placed it on her right breast. I squeezed her firm tit and rolled the nipple between finger and thumb as the left hand continued its ministrations on her hot button.

She quickly worked her way toward a third orgasm, and I could feel my own urge growing near.

My hands went back to her hips as I sped up my thrusts, slapping against her ass faster and faster until we both exploded.

I had taken hold of her upper arms and was pulling her back to me as hard as I could. Hoping I hadn't hurt her, I slowly let go of her arms. Randi wilted forward over the edge of the armrest and slid onto her stomach with her lower legs sticking up in the air near me.

I looked down at her firm ass with her thighs parted. The sight sent another tremor through me, and I felt one last drop of semen squeeze out. I caught it on a fingertip, then reached down to spread it over her puffy lips. Her thighs pulled together, letting me know she was too wiped out for any more touching right now.

I stepped around to the front of the love seat, knelt down and kissed her on the cheek. Then I sat down and leaned against the seat, tilting my head back until I felt her shoulder.

"I never knew sex could be that good," she mumbled with her head still on the cushions.

I tried to think back to my lengthy marriage, but I couldn't remember anything that felt so powerful, either.