Neighborhood Dad Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She extended a leg and put her foot on my thigh.

"Not so fast, lover boy. You lost, so now you owe me something more."

"More? I'm all out of clothes."

"So I guess you owe me a song." She lifted her guitar higher and said, "Now put this away, grab your Yamaha and meet me in the bedroom."

Her breasts looked very inviting as she stood, but I couldn't take advantage of the situation with my hands full of guitar. I watched her step past me and pause at the doorway. Turning back to look at me, she raised her left leg and brought it up to the doorframe. She rubbed her inside thigh against the wood, then paused leaning against the doorway like a pinup model in an erotica shoot.

Some people have to work at being sexy. On her, the sex just oozes off so naturally.

She slid around the jamb and headed for the bedroom. I quickly got her guitar put in its case, then grabbed up my own.

I entered the room to find her propped up against the pillows at the headboard, her breasts still sitting on her chest with the tightness of youth rather than sliding off to the sides.

"If you know that old Alabama song, then I'll bet you know another one, too," she said. "I wanna hear Feels So Right. And you better do a good job, or maybe I'll just get dressed again."

"You're not going anywhere," I practically growled as a devilish grin formed on her pretty face.

"Whisper to me softly, breathe words upon my skin," I sang.

As I continued, she cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples while her thighs rubbed together. She was still wearing her bikini panties and slid a hand inside when I reached the chorus.

She was obviously fighting the urge to rip the guitar out of my hands, but seemed to enjoy delaying the gratification to the end of the song.

By the final line, she had spun around on her hands and knees and was stalking toward me on the mattress.

When I finished, I lifted the guitar strap over my head and laid the instrument in the floor at the foot of the bed. I stepped closer to where she was kneeling and held her cheeks in my hands as I planted a warm kiss on her lips.

She wasn't in the mood for soft and romantic. Her hands went straight to my crotch, tugging on my cock as the other hand rolled my balls around the palm.

She didn't need to spell it out for me. I pulled her mouth tighter to mine, then pulled back to see the excitement in her eyes.

I practically tackled her backward on the bed, our hands trying to make up for weeks of pent-up desire in a matter of seconds.

Her neck looked inviting, and I dove in to kiss and lick the skin. I was trying to pour all my passion into my soft and tender kisses, but it wasn't enough.

"Don't you dare tease me," she warned through gritted teeth.

I kissed harder, then sucked in for a second - but not long enough to leave a hickey. Then I slid over to the top of her shoulder and sucked harder. Her shirt could hide any love mark there.

My right hand squeezed her left breast, and I raised my right thigh to apply pressure to her panty-covered crotch. She moaned and squirmed, so I switched from sucking to biting down on her shoulder, causing her to cry out.

"Yes! God, I want you. Get this underwear off me."

She was reaching for her panties, but I caught her wrists and pinned her arms to the mattress by her sides.

I looked down between our bodies and saw how my rough handling of her breast had caused the nipple to harden. I lowered my head to that tip and lapped hard a few times before sucking it into my mouth. With my lips over the edges of my teeth, I gnawed on nub and flicked it with my tongue. When she began to writhe in earnest, I opened wide and sucked in her entire areola and as much of her breast as I could. Then I pulled back until I had the nipple trapped between my bare teeth, increasing the pressure to see how much she could take.

When she let out a moan, I flicked my tongue up and down over the tip again and again as my thigh ground into her sex. To my surprise, that was all she needed to peak, quivering so hard the entire bed shook before bursting into full spasms and crying out, "Henry! Henry!"

I let go of her arms and slid up to kiss her again and again. Moving back down the bed, I moved both my knees to the left, outside her thighs, so I could remove her underwear. I only got the clothing down to her knees before giving into the urge. I dropped my head down and kissed all around her upper thighs before nuzzling my nose through her short, brown curls. I breathed in deeply, sniffing her arousal. I needed to taste her.

I whipped the panties down and off her feet before diving face-first into the V of her legs. My hands slid under her cheeks as my tongue went straight to her opening. Her clit might still be sensitive from that first orgasm, but I could taste her all I wanted until she was ready for more. And lick I did for several minutes before she reached down with both hands to grasp my head.

I thought she was pulling me up her clitoris, but she wanted me on top of her.

"C'mere, I need you inside me right now. Come on, Henry."

I loved hearing this hot, young woman saying my name. It was as if we were no longer just mammals rutting from instinct, but that she cared deeply for me.

Up to that point I had been moving hard and fast, letting my passion lead me. But as our lips met, I felt a surge of emotion for this amazing creature. Rather than slam into her and pound away, I eased myself into her slippery tunnel and sank in slowly.

After a few cycles in and out, Randi's fingernails dug into my upper arms.

She pushed me to the side, and I let her roll me over on my back. I repositioned into the middle of the bed as she straddled my lips. She wasted no time dropping onto my lap, embedding my shaft fully inside her.

With a devilish look in her eyes, Randi reached down and grasped both of my nipples firmly and twisted.

I attempted to muffle a cry, but a deep growl came out instead.

She bounced up and down, spitting out words on every downstroke. "I ... told you ... don't ... fucking ... tease ... me." With that, she pounded my cock deep inside, her ass slapping loudly on my thighs over and over.

After several minutes, I knew her legs had to be getting tired, but she couldn't get enough. I grabbed her ass in both hands, holding it up so that I could pound up into her until she exploded with her second orgasm.

This one was much more powerful than the first. She clawed at the sheets, and her legs slid around on the bed as her inner muscles gripped and released, gripped and released.

She dropped her head to my chest, obviously wiped out, but I still needed more. After giving her a minute for her breathing to slow, I pushed her up into a sitting position, then struggled to sit up myself. I put a hand behind one of her knees and pulled it toward me. She got the hint and slid her leg around to go behind me. Then the second followed, her ankles crossing behind my back..

I spun us both around to the side so my legs could dangle over the edge of the bed as my hands under her cheeks kept her firmly seated on my cock.

Once I felt stable, I used my hands and hips to create a rocking motion. We ground our bodies together as I attacked her neck and shoulders with kisses, licks and bites.

Randi discovered a way to tilt her hips up and down as I pulled her back and forth on my pole. We were both sweating heavily now, and my hands were sliding around her ass. My right arm wrapped around her back to get a better grip, and my left moved to the center of her butt to keep pulling her back and forth on me.

My slippery fingers found her crack, and I dipped lower to touch her puckered ring with my middle finger. The sweat and love juices that had soaked her entire crotch made her skin very wet, and my fingertip slid easily back and forth over that other opening.

Randi groaned and began to snap her hips up and down harder. I probed the tight opening, then decided to hold my hand very still. When she pulled her hips up and into me, my finger almost lost contact with her. Then when she drew back away from me, her ass pushed back at my finger. Her ring was so tight that her skin pushed inward as my finger refused to give ground.

She kept her hips going in a steady rhythm, forward and back, forward and back. On one of those thrusts backward, my finger pierced the ring and went in to the first knuckle. A jolt went through her entire body as she grunted. She gave just a brief pause, but she and I were both building toward release, and she couldn't stop her hips now.

Forward and back she moved, and my finger dipped a little deeper on each trip until it was buried fully inside.

Randi pushed her chest against mine and tilted her hips down as much as possible. That pushed her ass toward me even more, but also put her clit against the base of my shaft. She ground her button against me, causing my finger to explore all sides within her backdoor.

"I'm getting close," I warned.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna - oooooooh," she cried out. She bucked so hard that she might have been flung off me, but my right arm around her back and my left finger buried in her ass held her to me. Her muscles began to pulse and squeeze both my cock and my finger, a feeling so intense that I quickly joined her in orgasm. My right hand moved down to her butt cheeks, and I clamped her pussy to me as I came over and over.

I could feel her going limp, so I eased my finger out of her hole and wrapped both arms around her. I pivoted so that I could lay her back toward the pillows. I was going to pull out and slide over to her side, but she grabbed me and said, "No, don't leave me. Don't ever leave me."

In this missionary position, I had to use my forearms to keep my weight off her for a few minutes until she dozed off to sleep. As gently as I could, I pulled out and moved to her side. She roused long enough to turn to her side and scoot back to spoon against me. I wrapped my top arm around her and held her as she drifted back off. The whole evening felt so special and magical, and yet at the same time it felt normal. Or maybe not normal, but ordained - like all this was meant to be.

12