Neighborhood Dad Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My rod quickly swelled to full strength and soon I felt a dribble of fluid run from my hole down the head. I rubbed the fluid around the knob, then stood up quickly, her legs slipping off my shoulders. I took my cock and slapped it down on her clit a couple of times, then sawed it up and down between her dangling folds.

"Wait!" she called out. She scooted up the bed and then reached for the nightstand. Showing she was prepared for this night, Gina pulled out a new box of condoms and tore into it. While she was fishing out a foil wrapper, I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my pants, underwear and socks.

She flipped a wrapper to me, then leaned back against the pillows, eyeing me from head to toe like a hungry lioness.

I tore open the package, then took a second to figure out which way it unrolled.

"Been a long while since I used one of these," I mumbled as I rolled it on, thinking of Randi on the pill.

Gina chuckled and said, "Me too. Now get up here and put it to use."

I looked at her far up the bed. Reaching out, I got a hand on each ankle.

"I never said you could leave."

Then I yanked her legs to me, as she let out a cackle. I dropped low to give her slit one more lick to be sure it was plenty lubed. I needn't have bothered as she was soaked.

I hooked my arms under her knees, pulled her a little closer so her ass was hanging just off the edge of the mattress, then I entered her and used her legs to lift her ass up and drop it back down, impaling her on my cock. Only half the length at first, but deeper each of the next couple of thrusts until I was fully seated inside, and Gina cried out, "Ahhhhhh!"

A man with something to prove, I got faster and faster until I was hammering away inside her, a thick slapping sound reverberating off the walls and mixing with the wails coming from the needy woman finally getting her man. It was a good thing that Autumn wasn't home because Gina wasn't holding back vocally, and I wasn't holding back with my cock.

Soon I was huffing and puffing pretty hard, and Gina had even lost her breath, giving out quick "unhh" sounds on every bottoming out.

When her tone began to rise in pitch, I eased one arm free and reached down to her clit and rubbed it back and forth with my thumb. Gina let out a shriek and began to buck her entire body. I pulled my other arm tighter, trapping her thigh to me, and leaned my weight into her crotch, pinning her down.

The massive orgasm finally passed, and she flopped weakly into the mattress.

Between the unfamiliar feeling of the condom and a slight discomfort with a new sex partner, I hadn't come yet and really wanted to keep pounding. But she obviously needed time to recover, so still holding one thigh, I lightly caressed her leg from ankle to hip.

After a minute, I began a light motion with my hips again. Short, soft moves just to get the sensations going again for my dissatisfied dick.

Soon I had a smooth, deep rhythm going, but my legs were getting tired. I slid Gina further up onto the bed and climbed over her. I sank back in and kept a steady beat up and down.

Gina was so relaxed at that point that even the muscles of her vagina were slack. That's when I noticed that she wasn't moving any and her eyes were just rolling around in her head, giving her a wide view of the ceiling - the only way I was sure I hadn't fucked her to death.

For several minutes I kept humping away, but between the condom and her near-death participation, I wasn't getting any closer to finishing. The pressure was building in my sack, and I wanted to come badly.

I figured the best solution would be to get Gina more involved, so I repositioned myself, adjusted her left leg and rolled us over to the right, flipping her on top.

"Come on, baby. Give me a good ride," I encouraged.

She reminded me of a drunk being awakened by the cops on a park bench. She looked around wildly and fumbled, trying to rise up.

But soon she was rising up and down and advanced to riding me. She used one arm to hold her steady, while the other one grasped at her hanging breasts and snaked down to rub her clit.

She was starting to get aroused again, and I could feel the pressure return to my cock. But just about the time I would be establishing a good rhythm, she would drop down on top of me and stop while she ground herself in a circle and flicked her nub.

I was feeling a little annoyed, but she drowned out my thoughts with a sudden outburst of words. Some of it I couldn't even make out, but at least I could tell she was in the swing of things.

"Shit, oh yeah, fuck! That's it, c'mon, fucking pound me, what ... I got ... holy shit ... don't ... yes yes ... no! Grandma tits!"

Say what? What the hell kind of kinky sex talk was that?

"Grab my tits!"

Oh okay, gotcha.

I reached up with both hands and got a handful. She started bouncing harder, and that felt nice. Just a minute or two of that, and I could finally finish.

"Squeeze my nipples!"

I tried to catch her nipples, but her breasts started bouncing freely, and it took me a minute to get hold of them.

"Pinch them!"

I squeezed the nips, but she wasn't satisfied.

"Fucking pinch them!" she bellowed as she reached down and gave me a double titty twister.

"Shit!" I cried out, and then I returned the favor. If she wanted to play rough ...

That did it, and she let out a banshee wail and trembled all over.

"No, no. Don't stop!" I called out, but her eyes closed, the tremors continued until she collapsed onto my chest.

After about half a minute, I wiped the hair from her face and asked, "You okay?"

She chuckled and slid past my right arm onto her side. My cock was bent sharply to the side for a second, and I flinched. She didn't notice with her eyes closed and a big smile on her face.

She didn't speak, so I just rested beside her for a few moments until she shivered and mumbled, "Chilly."

I wiped sweat from my brow and wondered how the hell anyone could be chilly after all that exercise.

We hadn't even pulled the bedspread down so I couldn't just slide the sheets over her. Sitting up, I reached over her and got the far edge of the bedspread and pulled it up and over her.

Gina let out an "mmm" and her face relaxed. In a minute she was breathing deeply in sleep, and I was sitting here with a still mostly hard penis.

Well shit.

12