Neighborhood Dad Ch. 24

Story Info
Coach gives in.
3.4k words
4.69
41.6k
24

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past hour or two had taken as many twists and turns as a Hollywood movie. One minute I'm thinking how ho-hum the dinner conversation is, then we're kissing in the living room, and then going at it like crazy in the bedroom.

And then she basically passed out and left me high and dry.

I reminded myself that having an orgasm wasn't completely the reason I was in this bed. I wanted to see if having sex with someone immediately made that person more desirable. After having sex with Randi, I was hooked on the young woman. Did the same apply to Gina?

No.

The sex felt lacking – whether that was because of the physical part or emotional part was something I could ponder at home in my own bed. I didn't feel any obligation to stay. It wasn't like I was going to wait around for her to wake up just so I could have my big O, too.

With a sigh, I eased off the mattress and moved down to the foot of the bed to gather my clothes.

As I slid my underwear up, I noticed that I still had the condom on. I saw a small wastebasket by the bed, but that didn't seem like the right place. Maybe I would just keep the condom with me until I got home, then I could hide it down in the trash can behind the house.

I was still half hard so I had to be gentle with getting my pants up and zipped.

I left the room and shut the door behind me.

I was all the way to the front door when I patted my pockets in search of my car keys. They weren't there. Where the heck did I put those? Then I remembered I brought a light jacket. Sometimes I purposely put my keys in my jacket so I can't forget to take it with me – as I was just about to do here.

I checked the living room and the dining area, then remembered that Autumn had taken my coat from me. Maybe she tossed it on her bed before she left.

I returned to the hallway and stopped at the first of three bedroom doors. I opened it and saw it was packed full of possessions, but no coat and no bed, so this wasn't the right room.

I knew the last one was Gina's so Autumn's had to be the middle room.

I opened the door and immediately noticed the flickering of candlelight – a couple on a dresser and one on a nightstand next to the bed. The bed which was currently occupied by someone.

"There he is," purred Autumn. "The big stud himself."

She was stretched out on the bed with her bare legs crossed. She was using my coat like a blanket, reaching from mid-thigh up to her neck.

I needed a moment to get over my surprise.

"You ... you're not supposed to be here."

"Well, I stayed gone a long time. I assumed your date would have been over a while ago, but when I got back, I could hear some interesting sounds coming from the room next to me."

"I ... I didn't know you were in here, I just came to get my coat."

"You just came? Now I heard Mom go through a big finale, but I didn't hear anything like that out of you. So, are you one of those quiet finishers who never makes a sound, or did she conk out on you?"

"I'll get my coat and get going," I said, taking a step through the doorway.

"Ah-ah," she whispered. "You better shut the door before my mom wakes up and sees you standing in my room. Do you want my mom to find you?"

I paused and shook my head.

"Then close the door."

Part of my brain said I shouldn't do that, but I acted out of reflex, doing what was asked of me.

I crossed to the bed and took hold of a sleeve of my jacket. As it pulled toward me, it revealed more and more skin. Her shoulders, then her collarbones, then I found myself staring at her bare breasts for first time since that playoff trip.

"If you take the coat, I'll get cold," she said. Reaching up, she cupped her breasts, which didn't need any support to defy gravity with their firmness. "See?" she asked, as if I could possibly look away. "My nipples are already getting hard – from the cold, of course."

One side of me said I should cover her up and leave, but then again, it was my coat, and I should leave with it. I couldn't leave without it anyway because it had my car keys.

That jolted some sense in my head, and I reached for the pockets. Both were empty. The keys must have fallen out when she –

I didn't finish the thought as my eyes saw that pulling up the jacket to check the pockets revealed the rest of her.

She was fully nude and only a small landing strip of hair was visible on her tight, young skin. She scissored her legs slowly, causing the folds of her petite pussy to slide against each other.

"You're not wearing underwear," my mouth uttered while my brain was still absorbing all the data being collected by the eyes.

"Can't blame a girl. You two were putting on quite a show. I couldn't help but touch myself."

I swallowed, but the Adam's apple just quivered.

"I need my keys so I can leave. Do you know where they are?"

"Search me," she said, with a laugh at the old pun.

"Did they fall out on the bed?" I asked, and with great effort I pulled my eyes from her bare form and looked over the bedspread.

"Don't know. Look closer. Maybe you'll see them."

I found myself leaning forward slightly when she rose up onto her knees and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Now, Autumn, we can't be – "

The rest was cut off as she pulled me toward her. Leaning as I was, I tipped off-balance and nearly toppled over onto the teen beauty. As it was, I caught myself on my hands with Autumn dipped way back. While I was momentarily stuck, she took advantage and planted a big kiss on me. Her soft, warm, moist lips pressed against mine, and her tongue snaked out to play.

With her arms locked around me, my arms were trying to hold both of us up, and before long I couldn't support us. Without breaking the passionate kiss, I twisted to my left and laid her down on the mattress. Now I was propping up on my left forearm and elbow with my right hand free. It went straight to her firm left breast and squeezed. She flinched slightly, and I knew I'd gripped too hard, but the hormones were still surging from my prior encounter, and I needed release.

No!

A voice of wisdom roared in my head, and I pulled back from the kiss.

"I can't be doing this. I've to get out of here."

"No you don't. You can stay right here for now."

"Where are my keys, Autumn?"

"In a safe place. And I'll tell you where when we're done."

"What?" My mind reeled. "You're holding my keys hostage? You're trying to blackmail me into sex?"

"I'm not blackmailing you. I'm just taking away the excuses you have for resisting. You know you want me, and now you're going to have me. You can't leave without your keys."

"What if I just walk home or call a cab?"

"In that case, I'm not gonna let you leave this room until we're done."

"What are you going to do? Stop a grown man from walking out?"

"I don't need brute strength. I just need a lungful of air. Mom is a pretty deep sleeper, but if I called out or threw something against the wall, she'd wake up and come check. Do you want her to wake up right now?"

As she said that, her legs wrapped around my waist and hooked at the ankles. She pulled herself up against my crotch.

"I can feel him pulse with excitement," she said. "Don't try to deny it. You want me. You just need me to twist your arm a little."

"I just had sex with your mom. Don't you think this is pretty weird?"

"I saw you naked first. You saw ME naked first. She should've stayed out of it. Now I've got a chance to convince you it's me you really want."

With that she pulled me into another kiss. I tentatively kissed back as I considered my predicament. With all the blood flowing downstairs, I was having trouble thinking logically. I couldn't imagine anything I could say that would change her mind or get me out of this awkward situation. So I said ...

"Fuck it."

And I kissed her back just as passionately. My right hand returned to her breast, gripping it and savoring the firmness. I adjusted my grip slightly so that the nipple was between my index and middle fingers. I gave it a squeeze while palming the rest of the mound.

Feeling the nipple swell, I just had to know how that hard nub felt in my mouth. I leaned across her chest and latched on, sucking, nibbling, licking and caressing – all of it perhaps a little faster and more frantic than usual in my lusty state.

I shifted my weight around so I was better balanced, then moved my right hand down to brush over her side and down to her thigh. At the knee I drew back up, giving light squeezes to her toned quad.

My focus on her breast was interrupted as I marveled at her thigh. Wow, I thought Randi had nice legs, but all that basketball really showed in Autumn's muscles.

I slid down the bed and knelt next to her legs. I used both hands to massage the first the left and then the right thigh. Autumn assumed I was merely working my way toward her crotch and spread her legs wider. Not just yet.

I picked her right leg up in the air and slid my hands up and down the flesh, past the ticklish back of her knee, over the calf and down to her shapely ankle. It felt as amazing as it looked.

With her foot raised, I dipped down and licked the back of her knee, eliciting a jolt and a light squeal. Before she could raise a protest, I'd already moved around until I was at the bottom of the bed, between her feet.

Onto my stomach I lowered, feeling my swollen rod pushed up against my lower stomach. I slid my hands forward, underneath her thighs so that my arms could wrap under her legs.

With my head now between those lovely thighs, I took my time kissing back and forth from her knees up close to her steaming sex. For a few minutes I relished the feelings and tastes without giving her the ultimate satisfaction.

Finally she couldn't stand it and reached down with her right hand to help herself. I pulled an arm free and reached up to stop her.

She whined in protest.

"No," I said firmly. "Mine."

With that I slid up closer, then lapped my tongue all the way from the bottom of her crevice, between her swelling lips and over her clit hood. She bounced on the bed like someone shocked with defibrillator paddles. I chuckled, then resumed lapping.

At another time I might have settled in for a good, long time, but on this night we were both far too turned on already. After just a couple of minutes I felt her feet plant on my shoulders, then push me back.

"That's enough foreplay," she growled. "I need you naked."

She flipped over onto her knees, grabbed my shirt and began yanking it upward to her. The collar ripped across my left ear as it passed over my head, but the sudden pain just made the moment more intense.

I was going to tackle her back onto the bed, but she maneuvered sideways and flipped me onto my back near the pillows. She immediately attacked my zipper and was pulling my pants down. I raised my rear so that she could slide my pants and underwear down and off my legs.

She climbed back up on the bed, straddling my right leg. She reached out and took a firm grip of my cock.

"Aha, I knew you didn't come with her."

That's when I remembered I'd never removed the condom.

"It's empty," she said, rolling the base up and off of me.

With that she dropped down and gulped the first two inches into her mouth. She bobbed a couple of times before pulling off.

"Hmm, I'd like to have a little more time with you," she said directly to my penis. "But, you taste like rubber, so we'll have to wait until next time."

Next time? Before I could process that comment, Autumn had swung her right leg over my left and sat down on my thighs. Then she shifted forward and pushed the underside of my cock right into the split of her lips. We were both wet and slippery, and she began to grind herself on my shaft.

Suddenly she shivered all over. "Jesus, that tingles," she panted, starting to lose her breath.

A little move forward and suddenly she was poised directly over my tip. She lowered her hips so that half my length went right inside her. Despite her tightness, our combined juices made penetration easier.

"Holy fuck, you're huge," she exclaimed and started to pull back up.

I didn't want to come out and raised my hips up to stay inside.

While I appreciated the compliment, I knew I was perfectly regular in length, if a bit wide in girth. I eased my ass back down, using my hands on her sides to urge her down with me. Then keeping her still, I used slight pelvic tilts to give short movements in and out.

I was looking down to where our bodies met. I watched her stomach muscles clinch and release as tremors passed through her. Gazing higher I noticed her breasts drooping down only slightly into cones near my face. I wanted to lift up and catch one in my mouth, but not yet. I needed to get her used to me first.

I raised my hands from her hips to her breasts and massaged gently. I increased my pelvic thrusts a little at a time until my pubes were pushing against her clit. Then she dropped hard into my lap, fully imbedding me as she jerked and shook.

She had her eyes closed and her mouth clamped shut as a moan came up her throat. She was doing her best to hold herself upright with her hands on my chest, but I could tell she was getting close. To help her out, I snaked one hand down and put my middle finger on her button. I flicked it back and forth a few times, then her body started snapping forward and back before she collapsed onto me.

"Nnnnnnnhh," she groaned, trying her best to be quiet as an orgasm ripped through her.

After a minute, she whispered, "Wow."

I began to worry she might be too wiped out to continue.

"Don't you dare fall asleep on me," I said, imagining like mother, like daughter.

Autumn laughed, then sat up, pushing me deep inside. "Don't worry. I'm not done with you."

With that she used those muscular legs to lift up and drop down, slowly at first before speeding to a full trot. She stopped as another vibration rippled through her.

"Mmm, that was a little one, but still nice," she said, looking down into my eyes.

"Glad you like," I said simply.

"God," she exclaimed, reaching up to brush the hair back from her face. "I never thought it'd be this good my first time. I thought that –"

"Your first time?" I interjected. "You're a virgin?"

"Well not anymore," she said, giving me a squeeze with her kegel muscles to remind me where I was. Then seeing the shock in my expression, "And only technically anyway. I mean, a month ago, Kim and I went to this adult toy store, and I got a vibrator. So, you know, I already broke my hymen. But that toy's nowhere near as nice, or as thick, as you are."

I felt a swirl of emotions. First I worried that I might have hurt her when I pulled her down on my shaft. Then she said she'd already cleared that obstacle, so I wasn't concerned about tearing and bleeding.

Ultimately it was a mixture of pride that she'd chosen me to be her first, and a pure, carnal lust at knowing I was taking her virginity that very moment which took over.

I pulled her head down and gave her a deep kiss. With her hips coming forward, I almost slipped out, but that was on purpose so I'd have room to drive hard up inside her.

Soon I was bucking upward so hard we couldn't maintain the kiss. Her head was hanging over one shoulder, resting on a pillow as my teeth bit gently across the tops of her right shoulder.

With her mouth near my ear I heard a flow of broken sentences turning toward gibberish as she neared her biggest orgasm yet. By now I was feeling the rising swell myself and knew I was close.

I thought I might come too soon and not give her a chance to finish. But in this position with her lying down on my chest, I couldn't get a hand in between us to reach for her clit.

Instead I tried something else. As I got closer to eruption, I moved my mouth up to the side of her neck. At the same time I reached down past her ass and ran my fingertips through the juices flowing out around my cock. Just as I was about to reach my climax, I sucked hard on her neck and slid my hand up to rub my fingers over her tight butthole.

In the last few strokes before I blew, I increased my suction and pushed just the tip of my middle finger into her backdoor. She bit down hard on the top of my right shoulder and her fingernails dug into my shoulder blades underneath me.

All the pent-up pressure roared out of me in blasts that felt like they were splitting my rod in half. Her orgasm kicked in, and her pussy clinched down on me hard, which felt good with all the pressure coming from myself, like we were balancing each other out.

Rather than three or four good bursts, I must have had 10 strong pulses and several strong aftershocks – some coming a good minute after we stopped thrusting.

When she caught her breath a few moments later, Autumn panted, "Oh my god, that was incredible. It felt like you suddenly got even wider. Was that you coming?"

"Yes, he swells up like that at the last second."

"Wow."

This time I was the one who felt completely wiped out by a powerful orgasm, and it would have been easy to drift off to sleep. Then I remembered where I was, and who was in the next bedroom, and I was right back awake and ready to flee the premises.

I rolled her over onto her back and was about to pull out when her arms grabbed my biceps.

"I wish you didn't have to leave," she said with a pout. Then as I took a breath to answer, she added, "I know, I know. Can't risk staying here any longer. If Mom wakes up and sees your car in the driveway ..."

"Very good point," I replied, leaning down for one more kiss. "And very good sex, too. So ..." I then withdrew my still-hard cock as she whimpered.

"He feels so good," she purred. "Next time I wanna be on bottom."

Next time? I didn't answer that. How could I answer that? As much fun as this was, trying to keep something like this from Gina would be impossible. Women's intuition or something would find me out.

I got dressed, then reached out my hand, palm up.

"Oh right." She rolled over, opened the drawer on her nightstand and pulled out my car keys.

"Good night, Coach."

I am going to hell.