Neighborhood Dad Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That plan backfired as her torso leaned forward and she instinctively put her hands up in protection. Finding herself touching my abdomen, she slid her hands in to attach one to my cock and one to my sack. I couldn't very well jerk her arms again – that would hurt badly.

"Whatever you say, Coach."

I still didn't feel like myself after my yardwork, and now with blood rushing downstairs, I felt a little swimmy-headed again. I kept my left arm on her right bicep and reached out the other to brace against the wall. As I gathered myself, a new sensation joined the mixture of feelings. Autumn had leaned over and engulfed the knob of my nearly full cock. A ticklish tingling made my legs feel rubbery, and I took my left hand off her arm to reach for another wall to keep my balance.

While I was struggling to keep my equilibrium, Autumn bobbed up and down my shaft. It was exquisite, and I had an urge to grab her head with both hands and hump her mouth just like I had her body two days earlier.

I needed to put a stop to this, so when I felt steadier (several wonderful pumps later), I reached down and tried to ease her mouth off me. She responded by taking a hand off my balls, reaching behind me and grabbing my ass. She pulled me forward, driving me deeper into her mouth. If not for her hand around the base, I might have gone straight into her throat.

Part of me wanted that. Wanted to hear her gag slightly, see her pull back, maybe dry heave a little. If I pulled her hand off the base, the next plunge could ram her lips against my pubes.

No, I can't loose control like that again.

I needed to pry her off me. I reached my left hand around my hip to get her right forearm while my right hand grabbed the other wrist and gently pulled. She released my throbbing tower, and I thought she was going to relent, but then she dove back forward again. This time with no hand to stop her descent, Autumn's lips slid all the way to my abdomen as my plump head slid over her tongue and into the opening of her throat.

"Mmggghh," came from her as she gagged. Her eyes might have watered, but it was impossible to tell as her head was now under the spray of the shower.

A stronger tingle went through my pelvis, and my legs went weak again. I felt like I was overbalancing backward, so I reached back with my left arm while my right maintained a hold on her wrist.

My grip on her arm, combined with leaning back, pulled Autumn toward me and her mouth was shoved down my shaft again. As her lips hit bottom, she jerked again with a gag, but didn't make a sound like the first time.

Then to my surprise, she pulled back only slightly, then tugged my ass toward her again, driving the head into her throat once more. She somehow had gotten adjusted and was gulping me up over and over. The feeling was intense and I forgot that I was trying to stop.

After several seconds, she twisted her left wrist loose and grabbed my wrist instead. Then she guided my right hand to her head, submitting to my desire.

My pulse was beating so hard I could hear it, and I needed to keep my left arm against the wall for balance, but I did what felt natural, pulling my hips back, then holding her head still as I drove back in.

Intense need grew stronger and stronger until the pleasure boiled over. I didn't give her any warning, and I didn't let her pull off. I slid back so that just the head was in her mouth as the first blast tore through me and onto her tongue. On the third blast, a jolt went through my body, and I was driven deep into her mouth, depositing a shot straight down to her stomach.

The blast might not have gone down the right pipe, though, as she pulled off and started coughing. I wasn't quite down yet, and a fourth blast sprayed across her right eye as she was leaning forward. She turned her head slightly to the side and coughed again so that my head slid across her cheek and a fifth pump squirted onto her skin. More spasms continued, but the well had run dry.

Autumn coughed a bit longer, then cupped her hands to gather water and splash on her face. She washed away the lingering evidence as I leaned back against the shower wall.

"Wow," she said softly. "That was so intense." She looked up at me and added, "I loved it. You are so sexy when you take control and just do what you want."

I stood still in the shower, watching her take a corner of my towel to dry her face.

"You can't get caught in here with me," I said, fear returning to my mind.

"I'll go. I got what I wanted. What you wanted, too."

Then I noticed her soaked hair. "Wait, what are you gonna say about your hair?"

"Well, it had some hairspray in it, seemed best to rinse that out before climbing in the hot tub." She gave me a wink, then the shower curtain cut off my view, and she was gone.

I was left with the most bizarre contrast of feelings.

On one hand, I felt incredibly satisfied sexually. But at the same time, with my dizzy state leaving me vulerable, I felt used, almost violated.

12