Neighborhood Milf Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Jensen finds out about Chris and Mrs. Jensen.
5.2k words
4.62
606.3k
552

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,026 Followers

In our first chapter Chris had just turned 18 and gotten lucky with Mrs. Jensen, the Milf up the street.

***************

"Hey Chris, you want to pass the ketchup?" my Dad asked from across the table. "Hello...Earth to Chris." he said again, waking me up from my day dream.

"Oh, ya. Sorry Dad." I said while I hurried and handed him the ketchup. I had been watching Mrs. Davis at the end of the table slowly putting almost her whole hot dog in her mouth. I wish that was my cock in between those buns covered in ketchup with her lips around it. I thought.

My family was having a barbeque to kick off summer and a few of the neighbors were over. I looked down at the other end of the table and saw Mrs. Jensen sipping her lemonade. Her low cut shirt generously showed off the cleavage her giant Double D's made.

I'm getting a boner just thinking about when I had her big titts in my mouth. Oh, and when she had me titty fuck her, that was the best! I wish I could just see them one more time. I thought to myself.

It had been about two weeks since Mrs. Jensen gave me the best night of my life and nothing had happened since. I was beginning to think it was just a one time thing. I hope she hasn't told anyone. If somehow word got back to Mr. Jensen or my parents, I'd be dead meat.

I hadn't told anyone, mostly because none of my friends would have believed me anyway. An average kid like me with a drop dead sexy Milf like Mrs. Jensen? Ya right, no one would believe that. However I brought my gaze back to Mrs. Davis as she was the center of my fantasies for today.

Her hair was blonde like Mrs. Jensen's, but she kept it short. It just covered her ears, in a sort of bob. Her face was gorgeous, sculpted by the gods it seemed like. She had big blue eyes and a fantastic innocent smile that almost made it hard to have dirty thoughts about her. She stood up to throw her plate away which gave me a good view of her sexy body.

Her skin tight shirt allowed me to see the shape of her luscious melons. I would say they were large C's, so not as big as Mrs. Jensen's but still look big on her skinny body. Her ass is perfect though. Looks nice and tight in those denim booty shorts she has on. She's about six foot and almost all of it is in her legs. They're so long and sexy. I just want them wrapped around me.

Unlike Mrs. Jensen's tanned complexion Mrs. Davis has porcelain skin, and it's flawless. My goodness, look at her tiny ass and big titts as she walks. They don't even move at all, everythings so tight and firm!

I was finished with my food so I walked over to the trash can as well.

"Can I ask a huge favor of you Chris?" Mrs. Davis asked me with a sincere look on her face.

Favor? If its feel your big titts than yes, I have no problem with that.

"What is it?" I asked back.

"I know you're probably busy with it being the last week of school and all but my daughter's math final is this week and she could really use some help. Think you could stop by after school tomorrow and tutor her since you're so smart?" she asked while she looked at me with her big blue eyes.

"Ya I would love to." I said to her with a smile.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much. You're a life saver." she thanked me.

"No problem Mrs. Davis." I said while she walked over to Mrs. Jensen and started up a conversation. Wow, two of the most gorgeous Milfs in the neighborhood are in my backyard talking. And I boned one of them!

The rest of the barbeque was pretty boring so I went inside and wanked off to Mrs. Davis.

****************

School went by pretty slow because I could hardly wait to go over to Mrs. Davis' house to tutor her daughter. Maybe I'll get lucky and Mrs. Davis will be there. Finally the bell rang and I went straight over to start my tutoring session.

"Hey Chris." Mrs. Davis' daughter greeted me at the door. She was a couple years younger than me but still pretty cute. She looked a lot like her mom but obviously wasn't as developed. I bet she grows up to be just as hot as her Mom.

"Hey, you ready for some math?" I joked.

"Ha, ha, ya come on in." she laughed. I followed her into the kitchen and we set up at the table.

"Chris you're here!" exclaimed Mrs. Jensen as she walked into the kitchen. "Thanks so much for coming. I really appreciate it."

Damn she's hot. She was wearing skin tight jeans that hugged her ass and a light button up jacket that hid her massive breasts. Her hair was tied back in a short pony tail and her feet were barefoot so you could see her yellow painted toenails.

"It's really no problem. I'm happy to do it." I told her.

"Gosh you're so sweet Chris. Are you hungry?" She asked, "I'll make you a sandwich.". She got some things out of the fridge and then bent over to grab the cutting board. I glanced back and got a nice view of the black thong she had on.

Oh my goodness! When she bends over like that you can totally see her sexy thong! How am I supposed to think about Algebra with a giant stiffy?

"Thank you very much Mrs. Davis." I said gratefully.

"It's the least I can do." she said as she sat the plate in front of me.

"Ok that's enough Mom. Let us study." her daughter said annoyed.

"If you need anything Chris you just let me know." she said with a smile on her face.

Anything? How bout you bend over again and let me spank that sexy ass of yours?

"I will, thanks again Mrs. Davis." I replied. She went upstairs and her daughter and I got to studying. I helped her with her graphs, quadratic equations and other things for about an hour. Then her phone vibrated and she pulled it out to read a text.

"My friends are outside so I have to go but thanks so much for helping me Chris." she said. She gave me a quick hug and then ran outside.

"Is she gone already?" Mrs. Davis asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yep, her social life was calling." I joked. "Ouch..." I grunted as I slung my backpack over my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Mrs. Davis asked concerned.

"It's nothing. Just my shoulders hurt a little from this heavy backpack I have to carry around all day." I answered.

"Oh well we can't have that. Put that silly thing down and come sit down here a minute." she instructed me while motioning to the couch.

"..Uh...sure.." I mumbled. I dropped my backpack and sat down. She walked up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Where are you sore?" she asked.

"Pretty much everywhere." I answered honestly. She started gently messaging my shoulders. Her big boobs were brushing against the back of my head.

Oh my God! She's giving me a freaken message! This is amazing!

"Does this feel good?" she asked as she moved down and started rubbing my chest, her massive tits were smooshing up against my back as she leaned forward.

This is so amazing...oh crap! My erection is totally noticeable, she must be able to see it. You'd have to be blind not to!

"..oh..yes...it feels great..." I managed to get out.

"Good. So are you excited for school to be over?" she asked while she continued to rub me down.

"Ya. But this is pretty much my last summer break which is kind of sad." I said trying my hardest not to squirm in delight under her touch.

"Well then you better make it count." she said, and she emphasized it with an extra firm rub.

"Honey I'm home." said Mr. Davis from the front door. Mrs. Davis quickly took her hands off me and I stood up.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing here?" he asked while flipping threw the mail not really interested in much else.

"He was just helping Sherry with her math." Mrs. Davis answered.

"What's for dinner?" Mr. Davis answered as he flopped on the couch and turned on the television.

"Speaking of dinner, I better get home." I said.

"Ok, thanks so much for your help Chris." Mrs. Davis said with a grin on her face. I walked out the front door and ran to my house. When I got there I locked myself in my bedroom and beat my meat with images of Mrs. Davis in my head.

***********

"Don't forget the final is next time." Uttered my English teacher in his monotone voice.

"Riiing...Riiing...Riiing!" declared the bell. Finally, that seemed like it would never end. I thought as I gathered my stuff and walked out the door. The worst part about the last weeks of school were all the tests, it was stressful.

I was headed to my next class when I turned the corner and ran head into someone causing me to drop my binder. I bent down to pick it up and so did the other person. She was wearing a loose shirt which made it so I could peek in at her giant boobs.

I'd know those titts anywhere. I thought. I looked up and confirmed my suspicions, it was Mrs. Davis.

"Mrs. Davis, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was just dropping a book off to Sarah that she needed." she answered. "But I'm glad I saw you. Think you could do me another big favor?"

"What is it?" I asked

"Well my daughters science final is tomorrow. Could you stop by after school today and help her study again?" she asked smiling. Science? I thought Science finals were over?

"Ya of course." I answered without hesitating.

"Thank's, you're awesome." she said. Then she ruffled my hair like I was a little kid and walked away. But I guess I kind of am a little kid to her, she's at least twenty years older than me. But man I would do anything to hook up with her.

After school I hurried over to Mrs. Davis' house. I only had time to knock once before she opened the door and I got an instant boner. She's looking sexy as usual.

She had changed since I had seen her at the school. She was wearing a skin tight t shirt with jeans. Her giant titts looked like they were about to rip right through her thin shirt and her juicy ass really filled out her jeans.

I noticed her blue eyes drop down and linger at the bulge in my pants. Is she checking out my dick? No, she couldn't be.

"Chris come in." she said with a huge grin. I walked in and she closed the door behind me. "I'm so sorry Chris, when I asked you to come over I had completely forgotten that my daughter had dance lessons today so she's not here."

"That's okay, I'll just get out of your way." I said.

"No you're not a bother. You can stay a while." she answered back.

Stay a while? I'm starting to get déjà vu here.

"Uh...sure...why not." I muttered.

"So do you have any big plans for this summer?" she asked as she took another quick glance at the bulge in my pants.

She is! She is checking out my dick!

"No not really." I answered. She opened the freezer and reached inside.

"Popsicle?" she asked me.

"Uh no thanks...I'm good." I answered. She shrugged, pulled one out for herself and threw the wrapper in the garbage.

"So I talked with my daughter about you." she said with a smile. Then she gave the popsicle a lick.

"Huh? What did she say?" I asked confused.

"She thinks you're really cute." she said. Then she slowly slid the popsicle into her mouth and took a step closer to me so we were only a couple feet apart.

I wish I was that popsicle!

"Oh...well...I uh..." I mumbled blushing.

"You should take her on a date sometime." she suggested. She started sliding the grape flavored popsicle in and out of her mouth.

"I..uh...don't know about that..." I answered bashfully.

"She's not your type?" she asked as she took another step closer to me so we were about a foot away.

We're getting so close her giant titts are almost touching me.

"Uh...no...it's not that...It's just..." I babbled. I couldn't stop watching her lips move up and down the frozen treat.

"What is your type then Chris?" she asked as she stepped even closer so that there was no space left between us.

Oh my goodness! Her giant titts are brushing against me!

"My type? Well uh..." I said unsurely. She slid the popsicle out of her mouth and tossed it into the sink. Apparently not interested in it any more.

"I know what your type is...you're into older women aren't you Chris." she said. My face turned bright red.

"Uh...I don't..." I said with a loss for words.

"Mrs. Jensen told me what happened Chris." she said. Not taking her eyes off me.

Oh no! She can't be talking about what I think she's talking about can she?!

"Uh...what did she tell you?" I said, playing dumb.

"She told...me how...you... fucked her brains out." she said slowly.

Oh shit! Why would Mrs. Jensen tell?! Now Mrs. Davis will for sure tell my parents and I'll be dead!?

"Mrs. Davis...I.. uh...I don't..." I didn't know what to say.

"Shhh..." she said. "It's ok Chris...You're not in any trouble."

I'm not? She slid her hands up her body and cupped her breasts. She started lightly pushing them together and messaging them. Oh my! What's she doing! She's going to give me a heart attack!

"No, you're not in trouble at all if you do one thing for me." she whispered as she kept rubbing her breasts with one hand the other went down between her legs.

Look at her touching herself right in front of me! This is so incredibly hot! I want to pull my dick out and start beatin it in front of her.

"Uh...what is it Mrs. Davis?" I asked, sincerely curious.

"I want you to give me an even better story to tell Mrs. Jensen" she whispered as she dropped to her knees so her face was right in front of my bulge.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll give you the best story of your life! This is Mrs. Jensen all over again!...except with Mrs. Davis! I must be dreaming.

"Can you do that for me Chris?" she asked looking up at me with strands of her short blonde hair in front of her blue eyes. Sliding her hands up and down my thighs.

"Ya I think so...but what about your daughter and husband?" I asked.

"We have the house all to ourselves at least for a couple more hours." she said smiling.

Then lets get straight to it and not waste a single second please!

"Now, I want to taste your young cock." she said with desire in her eyes. Hearing the word cock come out of what I thought was her such innocent sweet mouth made my cock swell even more.

She unbuttoned my pants then zipped the zipper down. She grabbed the sides and pulled jeans and underwear down to my knees. Like a caged animal my cock sprang free and almost hit her in the face. She starred at my seven inches of long hard dick.

"It's just as big as she said it was..." she said, more to herself than to me. She grabbed the base of it to hold it straight and licked her lips like she was dying of starvation and my cock was a big serving of meat.

Oh god yes! I can't believe this is happening again...with Mrs. Davis! I've thought she was a babe for so long. I hope I get to see her massive titts and beautiful ass.

She leaned in and licked my dick with her broad tongue all the way around from top to bottom, all the while looking up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes.

This is incredible...it's like my dick is a tootsie pop and she's tryin to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center.

She licked and licked until my cock was soaked. It was literally dripping with her saliva. Then she put her big full lips at the tip of my dick and took just the head into her mouth. She flicked the head with the tip of her tongue until I was squirming.

She started tickling my balls with her painted fingernails and slid my slippery wet cock into her mouth. Slowly she slid it in and out, in and out, like I had seen her doing with the grape popsicle. Only this time it was flesh flavored.

She started increasing her pace going faster and faster. I started pounding the kitchen counter next to us with my fist.

I'm gonna blow a huge load in her mouth if she keeps this up!

As if reading my mind she slowed her pace and then let my dick spring out of her mouth making a 'Shluurrp' sound. She ran her hands up and down my abs.

"I don't want you to cum just yet, I want to have some more fun with you." Mrs. Davis said giggling.

"You do?" I asked.

"Oh yes, we're going to play all the way up un till my boring husband gets home." she said with an evil looking smile on her face. "Now take off your shirt and come into the living room where it's more comfortable."

"Yes mam." I said as I did what she said. I sat on the couch and she fell to her knees as if to finish what she started.

This is amazing but I have to see her gorgeous naked body!

"Uh, Mrs. Davis?" I said quietly.

"Yes Chris?" she asked me.

"Is it..okay if.. I see you naked?" I asked timidly.

"You want to see my old naked body?" she asked surprised.

"Oh yes. More than anything." I answered honestly.

"Well I guess it's only fair since you're naked." she said. So she stood up and put on a little show for me.

Never in a million years would I guess Mrs. Davis would be stripping for me! This is so sweet.

She rolled her shirt off the reveal a pink bra. It struggled to keep her massive tits in. Then she turned so I had a profile view of her. As she bent forward she slowly slid her pants over her ass and down her legs. She had on a black thong.

Oh my god she's so hot!

She turned another ninety degrees so I had a view of her back. She picked the thong out of her ass cheeks and slid it down her legs while she bent forward and thrust her ass towards me. I caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy mound which made my cock jump.

She reached up and undid her bra, letting it fall to the ground. She slowly turned around.

Wow...

Out of her bra they kept there round shape and were more perky than any girls my age. Her small pink nipples stood out against her white skin.

Should I tell her what I'm thinking?

"You are so incredibly sexy Mrs. Davis." I managed to say.

"An old lady like me? You're too kind." She said as she dropped to her knees and spread my legs apart.

No way I'm gonna last long with her naked.

"Want to feel these big old titties?" she asked.

"Oh yes please" I begged. She thrust them toward me and I took one in each hand. I messaged them and rolled her nipples between my fingers. They were nice and firm, not as soft as Mrs. Jensen's. I couldn't decide what I liked more.

"Ahh...that feels good." she said. "But that's enough for now. I want more of your big cock." She took my still soaking wet cock in her hand and slowly stroked it up and down.

"You like that?" she asked me.

"oh my gosh yes." I answered in ecstasy.

"Ya? Well I love sucking it even more." she said as she leaned in and took it back into her mouth. This time she didn't take it slow. She went straight to work and bobbed her head up and down almost all seven inches as fast she could.

"Ahhh!.." I moaned.

Here it comes.. She must have felt it coming because she slipped me out of her mouth and pushed her tits together.

"I want your load on my big titties." she said. So I aimed at her tits as gush after gush of jizz shot out. Finally I was done and she spread the sticky liquid all over her round tits.

"I love hot cum all over my tits." she said smiling. She lifted her boob up to her mouth and licked some off her nipple with her long tongue.

Oh my gosh that was so erotic! Look at her rubbing my jizz into her firm tits! I won't be soft for long. She stood up and spread her long sexy legs more than shoulders width apart.

"Look at how wet you've made my pussy." she said. "Now I want you to lick her clean." she demanded.

Don't have to ask me twice! I got off the couch and got to my knees. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed onto her nice round and firm ass cheeks. Then brought my face to her juicy delicious pussy and started devouring it.

"Oh yes, fuck me with your tongue." she moaned out loud. I lapped at her pussy like a dog. She put her hands on the back of my head and pushed my face into her dripping wet puss.

Wow all this foreplay must really have gotten her worked up. I didn't have to go long before I felt her body start to shake.

leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,026 Followers
12