Neighborhood Milf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers

"Oh yes! Oh god yes!" she moaned as her body was shaken with an orgasm. She pushed me so I fell back onto the couch and smiled at me. She felt her pussy than brought her fingers up to her mouth to taste her own juices.

Gosh Mrs. Davis is so kinky. I had no idea!

"Did you like that?" she asked me.

"I liked that very much. You're uh...pussy...tastes very good." I shyly said back.

"Ya well it felt VERY good. My husband hardly ever does that anymore." she said.

"Well he must be crazy. I would taste that sweet pussy every night if I was him." I said, starting to gain some confidence.

"You just might get to if you're lucky." she said, and winked.

What the hell did she mean?

"That was amazing." I said.

"Ha ha we're not done yet sweetie." she laughed.

"We're not?" I asked.

"Oh no. Not even close. I still need to ride that long cock of yours." she said and winked. "And I see it's already starting to get hard for me again."

Dang, she's right. My cocks already getting hard again she's so hot. I'm ready for more!

She grabbed my dick and started slowly stroking it again.

"You're a little bigger than my husband so take it easy at first ok?" she asked looking up at me.

No way! I'm bigger than her husband! That is awesome!

"Uh...ok sure." I said. She stood up and turned around. She spread her legs and grabbed my penis as she slowly lowered herself.

No way! I'm gonna get to do her from behind! This is gonna be so hot!

She guided my dick into her pussy until all seven inches were inside.

"Ahh..." she moaned in pain and pleasure.

Oh my lord her pussy is so tight! Much tighter than Mrs. Jensen's.

She slowly raised herself up then slowly lowered herself back down a few times. Her firm ass cheeks felt good on my stomach. When got all seven inches in, gyrated back and forth and side to side, slid up back down and then did it again.

"Ah your big cock feels so good in my tight pussy." she moaned out loud.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Hahaha, are YOU ready?" she answered while looking back at me and smiling.

"Uh...I think so." I said. She put her hands on my knees, leaned forward and started sliding up and down my dick at an even pace. She let out soft moans as she increased her pace a little. She made clapping sounds as she slammed her ass down onto me again and again.

Oh my goodness this feels so good! And it looks even better! I just want to slap that firm ass.

I just couldn't help myself and I raised my hand and slapped her right on the ass.

I hope I didn't just do something wrong.

But I guess I didn't cause she just increased her pace and worked her firm ass up and down my slicked pole.

Damn she shakes that ass like a black woman!

"Oh ya! I like that. Spank me! Spank me like I'm a naughty girl!" She moaned. So I gave her a few more spankings and received an "Ahh! Ahh!" after each one. Then I reached forward and grabbed both her big tits in my hands.

She stopped, rocked back and forth and rubbed her clitoris while still impaled by my seven inches of cock.

"Ahh! Ohh! That feels so good!" she moaned. "Now fuck me doggy style." she ordered.

Are you serious! Who knew Mrs. Davis was such a freak! Haha!

We moved onto the floor, she got on all fours and I got on my knees behind her. I didn't waste any time as I guided my dick into her pussy and then grabbed her by the hips.

My slippery dick easily slid in and out of her wet pussy as I rocked back and forth.

"Ohh yes! Oh fuck yes! Ram me with your big cock!" she yelled. I quickened my pace and drove into her harder.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! More!" she moaned. As our bodies collided her giant tits swung back and forth underneath her. Over and over I drove my rock hard dick into her while she moaned at the top of her lungs.

I hope all the windows are closed cause the neighbors are bound to hear this racket.

I massaged all over her firm ass as she rocked back and forth into me.

"Ah this feels fantastic, but I'm starting to get rug burns haha. Let's move to the bed where it's more comfortable." she said.

"Whatever you say." I answered as I slid my seven inch cock out of her pussy. I followed her into what looked like her daughters room.

She must not want to waste any time by going up stairs haha!

She threw her naked body on the bed and looked up at me.

"Come over here and suck on my tits." she said to me.

"Yes mam." I answered politely. I crawled onto the bed after her and brought my mouth to her giant boob. I massaged the left one while I sucked on her right nipple like a baby.

"Oh yes! That feels great. How does it taste?" she asked.

"It tastes so freaking incredible." is said as I came up for air and switched to the left one. I flicked her hard nipple with my tongue and sucked on it hard.

"Ok, I want more of your big dick inside me." she said.

"You want more?" I asked amazed.

"Yes, don't make me beg baby." she answered as she rolled onto her side and lifted her leg. I straddled her right leg and she rested her left on my shoulder. She grabbed my dick and guided it once more into her wet pussy.

"Oh my god yes.." she whispered. I squeezed her firm ass with my right hand and grabbed onto her leg resting on my shoulder with the other. We kept eye contact while I slowly thrusted deep inside her.

"You like fucking my pussy Chris? Huh, you like that?" she asked.

"I love it more than anything." is said as I watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy.

This is so hot! I've always wanted to try this position.

Faster and faster I went. In and out, in and out. I pulled her into me with each thrust so as to get as deep inside her as I could.

"Ahh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she yelled as she reached up and grabbed onto the bed frame. "Harder damn it! Harder!" I rammed into her as hard as I could, over and over again. Shoving my cock into her as deep as I could get.

How did I get so lucky? First Mrs. Jensen and now Mrs. Davis? Look at me! I'm fucking her brains out!

"Oohh yes! Ahhh yes!" she moaned. "Don't stop! Please Don't stop!"

Stop? Why the hell would I stop? I would do this all day if I could!

Again and again I drove my cock into her. We must have fucked like this for at least half an hour. I pounded her tight pussy good and long.

"OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME! I'M GONNA CUM!" She moaned. "I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOUR BIG FAT COCK!" All of a sudden inside her got a whole lot wetter as she had her second orgasm.

That's it! I can't take anymore!

"I'm going to blow! I can't hold it any longer!" I yelled.

"I want to taste it this time." she said as she jumped up and pulled me into a standing position off of the bed. She got on her knees and grabbed my cock. She aimed it for her mouth while she stroked me with one hand as fast as she could. With the other she felt her big titites.

"Here it comes!" I moaned. She had her mouth wide open and her broad tongue sticking out while she looked up at me. In three quick spurts I unloaded a massive amount of jizz into her mouth and all over her tongue.

"Yum." she said as she swallowed and took me into her mouth and sucked out every last drop. Just then we heard Mr. Davis pull into the garage.

"You better go." she told me smiling. We ran into the kitchen and I quickly threw my clothes on.

"I wish we had more time for some more fucking." she said. "But quick, out the back door." I opened the door and was about to bolt when I realized something.

"Mrs. Davis, I haven't even gotten a kiss yet." I said. She grabbed my crotch and kissed me on the mouth. I Wrapped my arms around her tiny frame and pulled her close. She pushed me away.

"Now get out of here you stud muffin." she winked. And she slapped my butt as I ran out the door.

Oh Mrs. Davis...wow.

leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers
12