Neighborhood Milf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers

"It's about what we discussed the other night in my home after Aubri had fallen asleep." She said.

Great, she's going to reemphasize the point to not violate her daughter. I get it already.

"I've been thinking that I may have asked something unreasonable of you. I of all people understand certain urges that we all have as human beings. And especially you as a young man at a time when you are no doubt horny as hell. Asking you to abstain from sexual intercourse is equivalent to me asking you to perform the impossible." She explained calmly.

"Ms. Hartel I promise..." I started to say, but she interrupted me.

"Sshh.." she said as she raised a finger to my lips to stop me from speaking. "Let me finish Chris."

"I know how persistent Aubri can be, she is MY daughter after all. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. So with that on top of your already basic urges I have little faith you would be able to resist the temptation. Unless your urges are met elsewhere"

"But..." I stuttered. She shushed me again held her finger up to my lips to stop me from speaking once again. But this time she took a step towards me and did move away.

"I told you to let me finish speaking first Chris." She said confidently, "Now do not interrupt me again."

I slowly nodded my head to show that I understood.

Is she advocating masturbation? Or suggesting I get another girlfriend? Where is this going? This is weird.

"I have needs too Chris..." she said, but now she was whispering, even though no one else was in the room. "I've been alone for three years now. I have absolutely no time to date. Dildo's and vibrators can only do so much for a girl."

What?! Did she just say what I think she said? I must be dreaming...

"May I suggest a type of symbiotic relationship? One where we both benefit. I take care of your natural...instincts...and you satisfy my... craving..." she said, the words dripped slowly out of her mouth like honey.

Holly hell! Is this really happening?

"Uh...but..what.. what about Aubri?" I asked shyly.

"This is FOR her. So that you can keep your dirty hands off her. And she would never have to know." She assured me.

Wow...she really wants this. But not as badly as I want it!

"Uh... Ok." I answered.

"Good. Now take off your pants." She ordered me.

"Uh...excuse me... you mean here...right now?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Right here, right now. My body is aching for you and it won't be denied any longer. My next class isn't until this evening. We shouldn't be disturbed. Now take off your pants." She ordered again as she undid my belt.

OH gosh yes!! This is really happening!! I feel a little exposed right here in the middle of this room but I don't dare say no to Ms. Hartel.

I kicked off my shoes, dropped my back pack to the floor and dropped my pants.

"Now take these off as well." She said as she gave my package a quick squeeze through my under wear. I quickly dropped my under wear to the floor. My semi flaccid dick hung like a sleeping snake. Everything had happened so fast and was such a shock that I didn't think my dick had gotten the message yet.

"Let's see what we have to work with she said." Speaking in a purely business tone looking at my dick.

She grabbed the yard stick off her desk and knelt down so she was at eye level with my dick. She took my soft penis in her hand and measured it.

"Hmmm.. almost four inches. Not terrible, but I bet he has some growing to do. I can help with that." She stated.

Ms. Hartel stood up and placed the yard stick back on her desk. She slowly undid the buttons of her cardigan and shed it to the floor.

"Undo my blouse." She told me.

I would love nothing more!

"Uh.. yes mam." I replied.

My fumbling hands started undoing her shirt starting at the top. It was buttoned straight up to her throat and I only had to undo a couple before I started to see the cleavage spilling out. I continued until it was undone all the way to the bottom. Keeping eye contact with Ms. Hartel through her glasses the whole time.

"Go ahead, you can look." She gave me permission.

I let my eyes drop to her exposed top and midriff. She casually shrugged her shoulders and sent the shirt to the floor so that all remained up top was her bra. With the baggy outer shell removed my suspicions were confirmed. Restrained by that red and black lacy bra were the biggest orbs of tit flesh I had ever seen. They jiggled with each movement she made. South of her giant tracks of land was a flat stomach and thin waist. She did not have six pack or anything but there was little to no body fat there.

"Would you like to see my breasts?" she asked me, looking pleased.

"Yes...please." I said, still feeling like a little kid at a teacher meeting.

She arched her back, reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Her massive tits pushed forward immediately now free from the strain, it took minimum effort to pull the bra the remaining of the way off and drop it to the floor.

WOW...despite their size they definitely look real...

Her two ripe breasts spilled out from the bra like a river breaking through a damn. Out of their container they still looked just as magnificent. You could tell gravity pulled them down slightly, a sag that probably wasn't there fifteen years ago but they still held there shape amazingly compared to their enormous size. I half expected them to sag to the floor because of their immense weight but I was gladly mistaken.

"Well...what do you think?" she asked me, and it seemed like she genuinely was hoping that I approved.

"Ms. Hartel... wow...you look... Like a... such a MILF." I stuttered.

Ahh stupid! Couldn't you think of anything better to say, you idiot. Stupid Bobby is stuck in my head.

"A MILF?" she asked.

"It means.. Mother...I'd... Like... to ...Fu... well you know." I said bashfully.

She tossed her head back and laughed heartily. Then she wrapped her arms around her big tits, hugged them, held them up and let them fall back down again.

"Well that's exactly what you're going to do to me. And it looks like your cock is ready too." She said winking at me. "Let's see how much you've grown."

Again she grabbed the yard stick and got down on her knees. She took my now rigid cock in her hand and measured it. Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped...

"Oh wow... just over seven inches... and look at your girth..." she said breathlessly as she slowly started to stroke it with her hand. "I'm not sure I'm quite ready for this monster. You will have to get me warmed up. Which is fine because it has been so long since I've been tasted."

She let go of my cock and it sprang upward. She then hiked her black skirt up, revealing her red and black lacy panties and sat up on her desk.

"Come eat your teacher out." She instructed.

Gladly

I pulled her panties off and down her long legs, uncovering a smooth shaved pussy. I looked at her in surprise.

"I got ready for you the other night in case something like this happened." She winked at me, "now stick your face between my legs."

I dropped to my knees and she spread her legs apart so that I could get in. I started off slow as I licked the folds of her vagina. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me in further so that I was blinded, literally buried in her warm pussy. Her legs tightened around my head and I felt her heels dig into my back as she pushed me deeper in with her legs.

"Oh yes...Oh yes..." she whimpered.

I licked and licked. Thrusting my tongue as hard as I could, each time I earned a soft whimper from her. I switched to teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Do you like that Lindsay?" I asked.

WHAPPOOSH! She slapped the yard stick hard against my bare but cheek.

"OW!" I exclaimed, looking at the red strip across my butt.

"You will refer to me as, Ms. Hartel" she ordered.

Oh damn.. she means business.

"Uh.. yes mam. Do you like that Ms. Hartel?" I asked again.

"Yes very much dear, now stand up and let me taste that juicy cock. It's been so long since I've tasted any meat and I am starving." She teased.

I stood up and she flipped her legs around and laid on her back on her desk. She let her head hand over the edge and licked her lips.

Hmmm...I've never tried anything like this before... but why not?!

"Come closer." She ordered.

I stepped closer and she took my raging erection in her hand. She guided me to her mouth upside down mouth and took the first couple inches of me in. She worked the top of my head with her broad tongue. I jerked back a little at the sensitivity. She let my dick spring from her mouth and laughed.

"You like that?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"I've never done it like this before but it feels amazing." I answered.

She took me back in and wrapped her tongue back and forth around my swollen cock. Her heavy breasts laid on top of her and spilled over the side of her. While she worked my head with her tongue she took my hands and placed them onto her fat tits, much like her daughter would do.

OH my goodness these feel soooo amazing, and they are definitely real!

Her massive orbs were too much for my hands to handle. I squeezed and kneaded them so that tit flesh oozed out from between my finger. Even with both hands on a single breast I could not handle it all. I lightly pinched her hard nipples.

"HHmmph..." she moaned with a mouth full of dick.

With her free hands she reached down and undid her bun, letting her long dark red hair fall, nearly touching the ground in the position she was in. She then put her hand on my butt cheeks and pushed me further into her mouth slowly until four inches was in her mouth. She closed her eyes and pushed me even deeper until only a couple inches of my cock showed. I felt my head pushing against the back of her throat but she kept pushing me in. Every so slowly she took all seven inches into her mouth. Her eyes shut tight as if in pain, then with a mouth and throat full of cock she swallowed. I felt her throat muscles contract and squeeze my dick.

Holy, I've never felt something so amazing!

With her fat tits in my hands she swallowed several more times and milked my cock until I was ready to burst. Just at the last second she pushed me back and my cock sprang free with a loud "SShlluurp!" She gasped for air.

"..OH...OH my goodness..." she said finally catching her breath. "I wasn't sure I'd be able to do that with you, you're so big."

"That felt amazing..." I told her.

"Well I'm not finished yet sweetie. Give that cock to me again. I want you to fuck my mouth." She said and took me back into her mouth.

She opened wide and I slowly rocked back and forth, she took the first half of my cock in and out with ease as I pumped. Lathering it with her strong tongue the whole time. While I rocked she held on to me for support with one hand and rubbed her clit furiously with the other. For a few moments I looked down at the goddess below me and watched while she pleasured herself and I fucked her mouth with my cock, slowly getting faster and faster. Again just when I was about to burst she let my dick spring free from her loving mouth once more.

She scooted herself back further off the desk a few inches so that her head was hanging further off the edge.

"Let my head hang between your legs. We don't want to neglect those balls of yours." She said with her red hair hanging gracefully below her.

I took a step forward and let her take one ball gently into her mouth. She sucked it and milked it softly with her warm mouth. Then she let it slip out and showed some attention to the other one. Not being able to see much of it I just enjoyed the feeling and the view of her tits. When they fell forward they were just within reach of my dick. I couldn't help myself. I pulled one tit closer and smacked it with the head of my cock.

"Oh yeah...smack those tits with your cock." She told me with one ball in her mouth.

I smacked her tit flesh again and watched it ripple through the surface of her entire boob and into the deep valley created by her mountainous breasts.

That is a perfect spot for a dick...

Being bold again I slipped my slippery dick in between her monstrous tits. Then I pushed them together and started fucking her big tits.

"That's right, that's what my big old titties are for. Fuck them real good." She told me.

Her big melons completely enveloped my cock with warm tit flesh until it was completely gone and could not even be seen anymore. As I slowly thrust back and forth she lapped at my ball sac with her tongue on each back stroke.

"Come on, you can go harder than that. I want to feel your hard dick fuck my tits!" she ordered me.

I leaned forward and put almost all my weight onto her chest. Smooshing her breasts even more until my cock was completely lost in them. She abandoned trying to lap at my balls and let her head fall back and enjoy the ride. I pumped hard and fast. Back and forth I pumped. My slippery dick easily sliding back and forth between her luscious breasts.

"I can't hold it much longer..." I grunted to her.

"Then stop, stop. I don't want it to end yet. Let's slow things down a little. Sit in that seat." She told me.

I gladly obeyed and collapsed into one of the stadium seats on the first row. She hopped off the desk and rolled her skirt further up until it was all bunched up around her stomach, underneath her heavy breasts. She walked towards me in her heels and slowly turned a 180 so that her big round, heart shaped ass swayed back and forth in front of my face.

"It's time to take that big cock inside of me. But let's take it slow, I don't want you to blow too fast." She told me.

She spread her legs and I took her nice round ass cheeks in my hands as she slowly lowered herself down onto me. Her big round ass cheeks barely fit in between the slim stadium seating arm rests. She guided my cock into her tight pussy until her ass cheeks rested right on top of me. All seven inches inside of her.

OH my gosh this feels amazing. She is so incredibly wet!

"Oh wow... you are so big. I can feel you stretching my little pussy out." She moaned.

I reached around and took one fat tit in each hand.

"Yeah, play with my titties while I sit on you. It feels so good..." she said breathlessly.

Ever so slowly she started grinding into me. Rocking side to side, forwards and backwards.

"Oooh...Ohhhh...OOOhhh" she whimpered softly.

Then ever so slightly she started lifting herself a few inches off my lap and bringing herself down again as she gyrated. I watched as my dick slowly slid in and out of her.

"OooooHHHH...Oooooohhh...Ooooohhhh..." her moans became more drawn out. "It feels so good sliding up and down on your big cock."

She leaned forward and put her hands on my knees. I moved my hands from her breasts to her waist and helped to lift her up and down as she rode my cock. Her heavy tits lifted and fell ever so slightly while we fucked gently. She went up and down on my dick for minutes. The time passed quickly though.

It's been so long for her she could probably go like this for hours, she's amazing.

Despite the amazing and constant feeling of her rocking back and forth on me I was ready for more. So held her tight, pushed her forward and stood up at the same time so that we took a couple steps forward and she fell forward onto her desk. With her bent over her desk and her ass in the air I began pounding into her with more force.

"OH fuck yes... yes..." she moaned.

I guess she was ready for more too.

She let go of all her weight and rested it on her polished desk. Her hands flat against it and her body smooshing her fat tits out all around her. She let me go to town on her.

"Give it to me... Give it to me like the naughty teacher I am." She told me.

I brought my dick out till just the tip remained inside and then slammed all of it back into her, balls deep. Again and again I did this. My balls slapped against her and made a clapping sound that echoed throughout the room.

"Hhhmmph...Hhmmph...Hhmmph...Hhmmph..." she grunted each time I plunged back into her.

I grabbed onto her waist and pulled her back into me with each hump, to ensure I went as deep as I could.

"Alright, alright, that's enough." She told me.

"You're...done...?" I asked out of breath from all my humping.

"Oh no dear. I'm just done with that position. I want to look into your eyes while you fuck me." She told me.

I pulled out and let her turn around. She put her hands on my face and brought me in for a passionate kiss. She forced her hot tongue into my mouth and kissed me long and hard. I put one hand on her breast and grabbed her heart shaped ass with another as I kissed her back.

This is actually nice, my dick needed a short break.

"Now I want you to forget that I am your teacher and old enough to be your Mother and I want you to fuck my like an animal." She said to me while staring into my eyes with her green ones.

"Okay." I answered back.

"Good boy." She told me.

In one motion she swept her arm across her desk and knocked folders and papers to the floor. She unzipped the heaped mess of her skirt and tossed it to the floor. Then she hopped up onto her desk and leaning back spread her legs wide. Now all that remained were her hoop earrings, horn rimmed glasses, black pearl necklace and high heels.

I stepped forward and slowly inserted my throbbing dick into her warm, tight pussy until it was all in.

"Ooohh..." she moaned out.

Keeping herself raised slightly by leaning back on her arms I had one arm around her waist while I held onto one of her legs with the other. Like this I gently and slowly slid my cock in and out of her.

"Ahhh yes... that feels so good. I've forgotten how good it feels to have a hard cock between my legs." She told me.

We slowly fucked like this for some time, until she leaned back so that she lay completely flat on the desk and massaged her own fat tits.

"Fuck me harder." She told me.

I moved my hands to her waist and pumped into her harder. Keeping at the same pace but driving further into her. Each pump caused a tremor in her big jugs while she held onto them. Letting go of her breast with one hand she reached out and grabbed her yard stick. She used it to slap my butt again and ordered;

"Faster."

I slid my dick in and out faster. Increasing my pace.

"Ohh yes... Ohhh yeah!... Fuck me faster..." She ordered again, and again she slapped me with the yard stick.

I quickened my pace even more.

"Ohhhh...Ahhhh yes... Fuck yes!..." she moaned, then slapped me with the yard stick again. "Faster."

I drove into her faster and harder, sending her bouncing tits bouncing even more. She looked straight into my eyes and growled;

"Fuck me harder! Faster!" as she slapped at my ass again and again with her yard stick like a jockey whipping its horse.

I grabbed her spread legs and wrested them over my shoulders. I grabbed onto her thighs with my hands and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. I pulled into her with each pump. She let the stick drop from her hand and reached up and grabbed onto the edge of the desk to brace herself against my thrusts.

"OHHHH YESSS!!" she moaned at the top of her lungs, "OHHH FUCK! FUCK ME!"

Again my balls slapped against her ass and echoed throughout the room, drowned out only by her constant moaning. I imagined for a moment that the stadium seats surrounding us were filled with cheering spectators. Applauding our performance, yelling their encouragement at me, the gladiator slaying the fiery beast.

leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers