Neighborhood Scandal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

He smiled showing all of his teeth. "I never enjoyed anything more in my entire life!" he cried. "Look, I came all over myself!

She held out her arms and he crawled into them.

"Let's have a party!" she smiled and kissed him.

Everyone cleaned up and those visiting left. James and I took a shower and then he carried me off to bed. We snuggled and I fell asleep in his arms while he read.

The next morning soon, after James had left for work there was a knock at the door. Answering it I found Bayley.

"I didn't thank you for last night!" she said. "If I had known what a wonderful feeling I would have knowing that David was watching me be fucked by another man I would never have resisted as I did," she admitted.

"Yes, I know!" I smiled.

"Okay, well, now I'm ready to give that party! Let's get started!" she commanded.

We sat down and wrote out twenty-five invitations. The entire time she talked about Johnny and how she had never been fucked like that before. She couldn't stop talking about him.

"You know, Bayley, he is married. He just does this because he likes the sex and can't get enough from his wife." I said trying to get her back down to Earth.

"Yes, I saw his ring and I do love David," she said. "I just can't wait to have more men like him pounding their large dicks into my hot box!"

She had taking a complete turn around.

"David and I talked about it all night," she told me, " he was so hot that he licked me until I fell asleep, I had four more orgasms before exhaustion overtook me," she laughed. "I can't believe I resisted so long. I'm so happy you came into our lives!"

I laughed out loud. "I'm glad too," I said, "I had fun too and part of it was watching you get fucked!"

We finished the invitations and decided to go shopping for something hot to wear. We only had two weeks to get prepared.

I found a black embroidered mini dress that came mid thigh and some stilettos that added four inches to my height. I found a matching pair of crouchless pantyhose. There was also a pair of green leather shorts that would fit James perfectly with a pair of green leather studded spenders.

Bayley found a red sequenced dress that had the back out completely and a slit to her hip. She also found a great pair of stilettos and a set of pink frilly panties and a pink muscle shirt for David.

On the way home we stopped and had lunch and watched some construction workers go about their jobs fantasizing about their cocks aloud.

"I'll bet his cock is at least ten inches long and four across," I told Bayley.

She laughed and said, "I'm sure that black guy over there has a prick eleven inches and it throbs while it's in you."

"That hunk in the black T-shirt has a penis that points to the left and hits your G-spot everytime," I chuckled.

"Well," Bayley pointed to one of the supervisors and said, "His wife is cheating on him with the guy that has dreadlocks over there."

"No, actually she's fucking me," a voice said behind us.

We jumped and turned. A tall blonde haired, blue eyed wall stood there with a mouth full of sparkling white teeth.

"Hello!" I said and smiled.

"Yes, hello," Bayley cooed and pulled up her skirt just a little.

"Are you ladies from around here?" the wall asked.

"We live just outside of town," I told him. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was sitting over there listening to your little game and you were pretty right on most of the time so I thought I would ask if you were interested in making any of those fantasies come true?" he said.

"Do you have a name?" I asked. "Graylin, ma'am; I'm a supervisor on that building.

"Hi, I'm Bayley, and we were just playing game to pass the time," she told him.

"No we weren't we were really measuring up the guys. We have a passion for big strong men with cocks to match." I informed him.

Bayley looked at me with dread in her face.

"Well, I'd be glad to bring a few guys over to play if you would like!" Graylin offered.

"How would you like to come to a party in a couple of weeks that we are planning?" I asked. "You could help entertain us."

"That would be a pleasure, ma'am, when and where?" he asked.

"Time's not set in stone yet, but it should be two weeks from tomorrow. Would you give me your number to call you? I'll do it the middle of next week so you will have time to get a few guys lined up." I explained.

"Sure, it's 784 763-9853. I have a machine if I'm not home. How many guys do you want? "

"You and another should be about right. Do you mind having sex with others watching?" I asked.

"Oh you want to show me off?" he asked.

"Sort of, yeah!" Bayley told him licking her lips.

"Nah, not a problem. I'll be waiting for your call, ma'am," he smiled and walked away.

Bayley jumped up and down excited as a cat near water.

"Oh I want him! He will really make David a sissy!" she cried.

I laughed at her excitement. Just think a few days ago she wanted only David, and now she was chasing strange construction workers and thinking how much of a cuck she can make David.

We finished our coffee and headed for home.

"I've got to go get ready, David's taking me to dinner tonight," Bayley said as I dropped her off.

When I returned home, James was just putting dinner on the table. I showed him the outfit I brought him for our party and told him of our little fantasies and about Graylin.

"Oh, a construction worker, I can't wait!" he smiled.

"Yeah, well, Bayley has her dibs in on Graylin so I don't know who he will be bringing for me. But if he's half as good as him, it will be a great catch," I confided in him.

David called right after dinner and asked for Johnny's number. James offered to call him for David but David wanted to do it.

A while later David was knocking on the door. Bayley had gone out with Josh and he didn't want to be alone. "She's learning fast," he said. "She's not afraid to tell me what she wants any more."

"Well, that's what you wanted isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, but I was hoping I could be part of it too." He said sadly.

"She'll bring it home to you tonight," James tried to make him feel better.

"Yeah, but I like to watch her get it and eat it when it's hot!" He complained.

I excused myself and went to take a bath. James came in a half-hour later with a warm towel for my hair and one for my body.

"Is he all right?" I asked.

"Yeah, he just wanted her to always bring it home. He'll be all right though." James said as he lifted me out of the water.

He carried me to bed and performed cunnilingus on me giving me several orgasms. I fell asleep with a warm feeling between my legs and peace in my head.

The next morning before James even left, Bayley was at our door. She was very excited about her date the night before.

"I went out with this Johnny and we met a guy. He was only thirty-five years old and he and Johnny fucked me like there was no tomorrow!" she said excitedly. "I've never had two men at once before."

James walked in to get some coffee. "Good morning, Ma'am," he said.

"Hey James, did you hear about our adventures yesterday?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, my Lady told me when she came home," he answered.

He kissed me good-bye and told Bayley good-bye and went to work.

She got even more excited after James left.

"He was a black man and he had a cock that was at least twelve-inches long and I'll bet five-inches around. It tore my pussy! But it felt so GOOD!" she said. "I am so glad David and you guys convinced me to really work at this."

"Johnny fucked my ass while Laval fucked my pussy. I loved every minute of it!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, it is such a wonderful adventure. Did David enjoy the creampies when you got home?" I asked.

"I think so, I fell right to sleep but he did crawl between my legs as I was drifting off," she laughed.

We made name plates for the guests and made little gift bags. I had brought some Ping-Pong paddles because David likes to be spanked according to him and Bayley. We put little pink ribbons on them and wrote on the handles what he had to do to get spanked.

Things such as… If he rubs his balls, he gets ten swats with the paddle. If he doesn't call a lady, ma'am, he gets seven swats. If it takes him more than five minutes to bring you your drink, he gets five swats. We had a good time trying to think of things so he could get spanked.

James called around four. "Hello my love, how is your day going?" he inquired.

"Hi! It's great! Bayley and I are doing decorations for the party and she just told me about her little party last night," I shared.

"I was just wondering if you would care to join me this evening at the Jockey Club for drinks. It's men's night out you know!" he tempted me.

"Hmmmm, indeed I may. Why don't you get in touch with David and all of us go. I think Bayley would enjoy the experience?" I suggested.

"Great idea! You want to meet us there? Or do you want me to dress you up for the pickin's?" he asked.

"Oh, I'd like to surprise you, I think." I told him. "We'll meet you for six in the bar," I instructed him and hung up the phone.

"We're going to have fun tonight. Let's go shopping and find something that will catch men!" I told Bayley.

As we drove to the shopping center I told her about the upcoming evening. We discussed what we should look for as far as apparel. It took us about an hour to find some really killer dresses.

We rushed home, showered, dressed and made it to the club for five minutes to six.

David and James were at the bar. James looked up as we walked in and he looked me up and down. He stopped at my ankle admiring my bracelet.

I walked up to him and kissed him hard on the lips.

"I know you are going to be hot tonight. I love the dress and that anklet will attract them like flies to sugar," he whispered in my ear.

David was nuzzling Bayley's neck and she was stroking his cocklett. I heard her say, "So are we going to eat here or just have drinks?"

"Well, we can have drinks but baby but I was hoping you would see something that you like here and want to have some fun," he explained hoping that she would take a lover.

She glanced around the room and noticed the nicely dressed men across the room.

"So this is why we brought these dresses?" she asked giggling.

"Yes, you didn't understand that?" I questioned.

"I do now!" she exclaimed and started to walk across the room. I reached over and grabbed her arm.

"Not yet, play with David and show how much you love him. Rub against his body and be as sexy as you can," I directed her. She watched me playing with James and noticed the guys across the room watching me as well. She followed my lead and was all over David.

We talked and played for about twenty minutes.

Then I slapped James and said fairly loud, "I thought you were more of a man than that!"

Bayley turned her back to David saying, "No, you must be crazy! Leave me alone!"

The two of us started across the room. The wolves were hungry and they started sniffing as we walked into the ladies room.

"You did good," I congratulated her.

"Thanks, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do," she took a deep breath.

We adjusted our makeup and relieved ourselves.

I walked out first and took a look around. I saw a guy that really turned me on. I approached him and as he saw me advancing he straightened his tie.

He said to me as I came close, "You sure are a lovely lady, ma'am. Would you have a drink with me?"

"Oh, thank you, I would like that," I cooed.

"My name is Reese and I would like to spend some time with you this evening. I noticed how that guy over there made you angry. I'll treat you better than him," he promised.

"Thank you, Reese I would like that. He's my boyfriend and we can show him how he should treat me. That should put him in his place, don't you think?" I asked coyly.

He laughed. "Yeah, that would be fun actually, stealing someone else's girlfriend. He's not tall enough to cause me any harm," he assured me. "Let's take a walk upstairs."

I took his arm and he led me upstairs. I glanced back and James was following; he had a grin on is face.

I looked toward Bayley and she had her hand on some guy's cock; his hand was on her ass. They started walking upstairs as well.

When Reese opened the door there was a beautiful brass bed with many pillows and the room was adorned with flowers who's fragrance filled my nose. As Reese stepped in he started rubbing my back and kissing me on the neck. He left the door open and James walked in and sat on a chair by the door.

Reese slipped the thin straps off my shoulders and his lips traveled down my back. His hands held my waist and he stopped me midway into the room. He pulled himself close to me and his prick pressed against my butt as his hands reached around my waist. "I want to taste your wet pussy then I want to fuck you like a dog! I know that's what you want," he whispered in my ear.

I moaned and his hand pulled up the hem of my short dress and he felt my wetness. Reese stepped in front of me and went to his knees. He pushed up the hem of my short dress and licked at the crouch of my panties.

My hard clit reached for his tongue. When his tongue found her, the tip of it ran over my hard she-dick repeatedly. Fluids started churning in my cunt. I wanted his large prick in my pussy.

James sat quietly in a chair by the door.

Reese tore my panties off of me. He pulled my tiny dress over my head. I stood in front of him in nothing but my wet panties, garter belt and hose.

He licked his licked his lips. He bent towards me and took my breast in his large hand. Holding the mound, he had the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He bent his head and licked my hard nipple. Fire flowed down to my pussy.

He sucked it into his mouth and nibbled on it. I lay my head back and closed my eyes and let the warmth of his actions flow through my body. I released myself to his skillful techniques.

Reese suckled my breasts for a nice long time and by the time he stopped my panties were soaked and my legs were sticky from my fluids flowing down my legs. I was unable to stand alone. Reese held me by the waist to keep me from falling onto the floor.

He lifted my weak body and lay me gently on the bed. He slipped the wet panties off me and spread my legs. Then crawling between them, his cock, like an arrow, hit its target right on. The large cock burned as it tore at my soaked pussy.

James quietly approached the bed. He knelt next to it on the floor and he looked into my face. He reached out and touched my cheek. I smiled at him.

Reese had started a rhythm that was slow and steady. His head banged against my G-spot and fire ran down my legs each time he did.

James ventured to place his finger on my clit. He feared that Reese would slap it away.

Reese was so into fucking me that I wasn't sure he even knew that James was still in the room. James' stimulation of my clit made my legs twitch as Reese's thrusts pulled them off of the bed.

"FUCK ME GOOD REESE! I NEED A GOOD FUCK! I WANT A REAL MAN!" I cried as he rammed my pussy full of his dick.

James became very excited when Reese's cock would slip out of my wet pussy. He skillfully and quickly replaced it and Reese didn't miss a beat.

When Reese's breathing became short and swift James crawled between his knees and lay on his back. He started running his tongue over his balls while the shook with each thrust. Each time James sucked them into his mouth Reese moaned and rammed his cock deeper into my cunt.

"Oh yeah!" James moaned as Reese's scrotum pulled close to his body. He prepared for the thick, silky cum to explode into my pussy and he hoped it would overflow so that he could lick it up while it was still hot out of Reese's dick. "YES! YOU"RE GOING TO GET IT NOW BABY!" Reese screamed as he felt the seed leave the safety of their sack.

James rolled over on his stomach and his tongue licked Reese's shaft and my pussy hole.

I felt the pressure as his cum seeped to the head of his prick and then shot into my liquid love box. I cold feel the heat as it splashed into me then out again. Trickles of the thick fluid flowed onto my James cheeks.

He turned over and started licking them off of my butt and catching as much as he could while it flowed out of my pussy.

"Mmmmmm," I heard him cry as he lapped up the hot cum.

Reese rolled off of me and lay face up beside me. His hard shaft still pulsing and cum still spilling out of the head.

As soon as James had gotten the overflow from me he crawled over to the still pumping shlong and put his mouth over the source and swallowed every drop that remained in Reese's scrotum.

When he finished, he licked his lips then dove into my bare muff.

"Lick me good, James. I want to feel that stiff tongue of yours eating that thick creampie that I just enjoyed!" I demanded of him.

"Yes, m'Lady!" he replied as he stuck his nose in my pussy and his tongue explored the deep reaches of my cunt.

I could feel his thick lingua exploring the deepest regions of my cum heavy sugar walls. Each move it made there was a different vibration somewhere in my body. My nipples grew harder while his sills brought me several more orgasms.

Reese, in the meantime, recovered and rolled over and attacked my tonsils with his long tongue. "I really do enjoy that pretty coochie of yours," he whispered then he ran his tongue between my still hard breasts.

With me fully cleaned, James turned to Reese and said, "Thank you Master Reese for showing me the way to treat my Lady and putting me in my place once again."

Reese turned James over and pulled his jeans off. "Well, sissy boy, I think I'll put you in your place tonight too. He reached over to the nightstand and took a small bottle off and squirted its contents onto James ass. He put on a condom and then inserted his once again hard cock into James butt.

"Oh!" he sighed as his large cock entered James' tight orifice.

James grimaced as his ass was ripped to allow Reese entrance. Then a smile crossed his face.

I slid under him and took his little dicklett into my mouth.

As Reese reamed James his dicklett became hard. I sucked him in and out of my mouth and I could taste his precum on my tongue.

Reese grunted each time that his body collided with James' butt.

I lay there beneath the two of them with James' cocklett in my mouth and my hands playing with my clit. The faster Reese pounded James the more friction I created for my clit. Heat flowed through my legs.

James' butt is pretty tight so it didn't take Reese long to cum. Again the thick fluid overflowed its receptacle and this time it dripped onto my stomach.

James' cum flowed into my mouth and I sucked and swallowed his dicklett along with its sweet substance.

I heard the fat cock pop out of James' tight little ass and it emptied itself on my pussy lips.

James rolled over so that he wouldn't fall onto me. He lay quietly while the fluids flowed out of his ass.

Reese had again fallen onto the bed as well. The three of us lay there quietly. The two men breathing very deeply.

Eventually, James recovered his fucking and came to me. He licked the heavy cum off of my body and cleaned me up as much as he could.

Then he went to Reese and cleaned him up one last time.

He went into the bathroom and I heard the thick substance hitting the water as he tried to clear it all out of his bowel.

Reese dressed and kissed me good-bye. "I hope we will play again soon, my love!" he said as he walked out of the room.

James came out of the bathroom and helped me off of the bed. "That was fantastic!" he cried as he led me into the tub.

"Yes, it was. I hope that Bayley had a good experience her first time," I told him.

"Yeah, so do I," he said and covered my body with water. He climbed in with me to try to get more of the thick substance out of his cavities.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers