Neighborhood Scandal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, we've talked. He wants me to bring them home, but I'm afraid that if I ask these guys to fuck me in front of David, they'll laugh at me and say no way!" she complained.

"Since I've started this I'm having so much fun and I decided I do like being fucked by big cocks. It was David's dream that I do this. And I’m bringing home the creampies for him to have," she protested.

"May I tell you how I see this lifestyle?" I asked cautiously.

"Sure, you're my friend and I trust you," Bayley said.

"I also love having sex with a man with a big dick. But also, James loves watching me with these men. He and I agreed that he would be faithful to me and he would take care of all of my needs," I explained.

"All he asked of me was that I bring home my lovers and let him watch them please me in return. If I couldn't bring them home, he asked that I tell him about the experiences while he collected their gifts to him," I told her.

"I'm always too tired after having sex to tell David," she confessed. "He gets the creampies!"

"That's not what it's about, Bayley! "Yes, David probably loves eating your creampies but don't you think he would rather see you getting them? I know James would. Just knowing that James is there watching and taking care of me makes the sex so much better," I tried to show her the essence of our relationships.

"Yeah, you're right. I have been real selfish, haven't I?" she agreed.

"David just wants to be a part of the experience," I explained.

"I'll start bringing them home and if they won't come then I'll tell him about them when I get home, before I go to sleep," she agreed.

"Good! I think you'll both be happier that way!" I said and hugged her.

"Anyway, this new guy is coming to the party tonight and I'll be sure to share him with David. His name is Dustin and he's only twenty-five," she squealed!

"He should be a lot of fun!" I laughed.

"Let's go over to the house and see what the guys are up to. We will need to get dressed in about an hour. Bring your clothes," I suggested.

Bayley seemed more at ease after our talk. When we got to my house she ran up to David and kissed him.

"I'm going to bring all of my lovers home so you can watch from now on! I want you to have as much fun as I do. And if I can't bring them home, I promise to tell you what it was like," she promised.
"Thank you, Mistress! I promise to take care of you and all of your Bulls," hr pledged.

"Mmmmm something smells good, what are you making?" I asked James as I walked in the kitchen.

"Gumbo, Jambalaya, boiled shrimp, red potatoes, crayfish, and corn," he recited the menu.

"Are you trying to fatten me up?" I teased.

"No, Ma'am, I love you just the way you are!" he laughed and pinched my belly.

We danced around the kitchen. Then he demanded I leave his sanctuary so he could have everything ready before the guest arrived.

At exactly seven-thirty the doorbell rang. Every one was ready but David was not by the door. He ran to the door, picked up his paddles and awaited his guests.

James opened the door and it was our neighbors, Sheri and Michael. They were an older couple; he was retired from IBM and she has always been a homemaker. They were a very well groomed couple. James had gotten to know the very good.

When Michael saw David, he laughed.

"Oh, I didn't know it was a costume party! David, are you playing a little girl?" he asked.

"No sir, I am proving that my Lady is the most important thing in my life and I don't feel worthy enough to be by her side, Sir!" David explained.

David gave Sheri a paddle and she laughed and showed it to Michael.

"This younger generation is just silly," Michael said as he patted Sheri on her butt and led her to couch.

"Well, you look like a cute little girl, you'll get a lot of laughs tonight," Michel said and gave James his drink order.

James mixed their drinks and served them. He returned to his spot beside David and awaited our next guests.

Next to arrive was Shelly. She was David's secretary in England. He brought her here with him because she knew the intimate parts of his business better than he did. She could answer questions without hesitation.

When she saw David, she turned beet red.

David smiled when she walked in. "Good evening Shelly, thanks for being here to celebrate my coming out!" he said.

"I didn't know you were gay!" Shelly whispered.

"I'm not," David told her, "I'm just submissive to Bayley. I am her male slave and want to do all that I can to bring her happiness. I am happier than I have ever been and I wanted everyone I know to see the real me," he explained.

He handed her a paddle. "If I get out of line or don't respond in enough time for a request you make, it is your responsibility to spank me and point out my shortcomings," he explained.

Shelly took the paddle. James gave her a nametag and took her drink order. She looked around confused and then saw Bayley.

She walked up to her and said, "Is David all right? I've never seen him act so weird."

Bayley smiled and said, "We are part of a new lifestyle where he takes care of me and I help him to realize the person he is. We're both happier for it," Bayley tried to clarify for Shelly.

When James took her drink to her, she asked James, " Is David all right? He seems so different."

"Yes, he's all right. He just got tired of living a lie," James said then took his place back by the door.

The next to arrive was Johnny; James' State Police friend. He walked up to David and slapped him on the back. "I'm proud of you man, I know that you feel better that people know now. I'm going to fuck Bayley tonight and I want you between my legs licking my balls, got it!"

"YES! Master Johnny, I will be honored to have you fuck my love and will perform wonderful things on your balls," David said thankfully.

By eight o'clock more than half of the guest had arrived. David was talking to a few of the guests and there was a lot of laughing. There was a knock at the door; he ran to open it. There was Anne and Alan. They were neighbors from his old neighborhood. He had sent them a special invitation.

David didn't really expect them to come. He hugged Anne and shook Alan's hand until he had to pull it away.

"I'm so glad you came. I really didn't think you would make it," David said excitedly.

"Well you said in your note that it was a real special occasion for you and we wanted to be here for it," Alan said.

David called James over and introduced him to them.

"Welcome," James said, shaking their hand. "Would you like something to drink?"

They gave him an order while he wrote nametags for them. David gave Anne a paddle and explained that she should use it on him if he got out of line. Then he pinched her butt.

Anne turned around shocked and not thinking slapped his ass with the paddle.

She quickly placed her hand to her mouth; her eyes grew big and she seemed to be in shock that she would do such a thing.

"I'm sorry, David, I didn't mean it!" she cried.

"It's okay, Anne, I deserved it. I was just playing to make sure that you would," he explained.

James returned with their drinks they took them and looked for a place to sit.

Bayley was having fun talking to Johnny. She kept looking toward the front door. I heard Johnny ask her three times to join him in the bedroom. She kept putting him off. Each time the doorbell rung, she looked toward it.

This time was no different as David opened the door and two men none of us knew appeared. She jumped off the chair, looked at Johnny then went to the door.

One man was a really nice looking black man. He looked like a professional. Clean cut, light brown skin and curly eyelashes that sweep over dark brown eyes. He had a nice set of pecks and his stomach was flat. The other guy was white and they seemed to know one another.

The white guy had salt and pepper hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was a little shorter than the black guy, but just as hot and sexy. He wore tight jeans and a light crewneck shirt. His smile was beaming.

She ran up to them and they recognized her.

"I guess this is the right house then," the black guy said to the other.

"Hey, Graylin, I'm so glad you made it!" Bayley said as she jumped into his arms. "Who is this beautiful creature you have brought with you?"

"This here is Gabriel, I've seen his work and thought you might like it," Graylin smiled.

I walked over to them and recognized Graylin. "Hello, glad you accepted our invitation," I cooed.

"Well, ma'am how could I not with someone like you on my mind for two weeks?" he asked.

"James, we need two more name tags. One for Gabriel and another for Graylin, please," I called.

He brought over the nametags and asked the men what they wanted to drink. I introduced them to both James and David and let them know that they would be our play toys tonight.

Bayley stepped in and said, "I'm also having Johnny tonight. He's the one who's been feeding David the past two weeks," she said slyly with a smile. She turned to Gabriel and asked, "You don't mind sharing do you?"

He just shook his head no over and over again.

David's dicklett stood at attention. "I'm going to have such a good time tonight!" Then he winced, his new chastity devices was working. His erection shrank.

As these words came out of his mouth the doorbell rang one more time.

When he opened the door, David saw Karen, a pretty woman about five foot eight with long brown hair and bright blue eyes. His dicklett stood at attention once again.

"Karen, I'm so glad you came to my party. Have a paddle and feel free to spank me if I get out of line or am too lazy or slow when performing any request that you might have!"

She took the paddle with a deer in the headlights look on her face. "Hi David," she finally spoke, "where's Bayley?

"She is in the other room talking to some friends." he replied.

"This is James; he and his girlfriend just moved in and we're sharing a party so they can get to know folks and folks can now know that I am dedicated to Bayley's total happiness even if it means that she never let's me have sex with her," he expounded. Karen just shook her head.

James asked if she would like a drink.

"Yes, anything will be just fine as long as it's strong," she replied absently.

Finally, she saw Sheri and Michael and walked over to talk with them.

James brought out the food and everyone gathered around it filling their plates. They had been drinking for about two hours and they were all very relaxed and comfortable.

Men who had come in with jackets on took them off. Women had slipped their shoes off and were talking to all of the available men that had shown up. James and David sat back and watched the games.

I stole Graylin and took him into the bedroom. I called for James to bring me a drink. When he walked in with my water, he smiled.

"Oh, you weren't thirsty were you?" he grinned.

"Well, yes and no," I giggled. "Did you meet Graylin?"

"Not formally; hello, Graylin!" he said as he held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you James, you don't mind if I fuck your lady?" he asked.

"No, Sir, it is my pleasure to have your cock in my lady's hot box. May I assist, Master Graylin?" he begged.

Graylin looked at me and I shook my head.

"Certainly, James, you can help and we will make her putty in our hands!" Graylin smiled.

"SLAP! CLAP! AHHHH!" came from the living room interrupting the beginning of our play.

James ran out to see what was going on.

David was down on all fours and Karen was paddling him. Bayley was cheering her on.

"I would like another helping of shrimp, David," Anne requested.

David scrambled up and ran into the kitchen. He came back with a large bowl of shrimp. She took one out, peeled it and stuck it in her mouth.

"Yuck this is cold! You fed me cold food!" Anne yelled, "Get over here right now!"

David scrambled over to her and as soon as he was reachable, she slammed the paddle on his tender rump.

"Thank you, Madame, I deserve worse. You are way too kind to me!" he cried.

Anne slapped him again and there was a wet spot on the front of his pink panties.

Bayley yelled, "David, WHAT DID YOU DO?"

He looked down and saw the thin cum, on his silk panties.

"Please, Mistress, I didn't mean to do that! Please show mercy!" he cried.

Bayley took a paddle in hand and then gave it to Gabriel. "You slap him three times for me, Gabriel! I want him to know that he is not allowed to soil his new panties ever again!"

Gabriel took the paddle in his hand pulled back as far as his hand would allow. He came down hard on David's unprotected ass. "SLAP! CRACK! SLAP!"

"Thank you Master Gabriel! I know I will never soil my panties again. I will wash them well and never soil them again.

Shari called to David, "I need another drink, David; I'm really thirsty!"

"Yes Ma'am, I'll be right there!" he replied.

He ran into the kitchen and James handed him her drink. He took it too her immediately. When he handed it to her she looked at her watch. "That took four minutes. This is totally unacceptable, bend over!" she demanded.

David did as he was told and she blistered his ass four more times.

"Thank you Mistress," he cried after the last slap.

Bayley took Gabriel's hand and found Johnny. She led both of them to the back bedroom. She stood in the door and slowly took off her sexy red dress where all could see. Johnny picked her up and carried her to the bed. Gabriel followed.

David crawled to the door of the room. He sat on the floor and watched as the two men undressed his Mistress. His dicklett grew again and then shrank as the leather cut into his little head and balls.

Johnny laid her on the bed and spread her legs. Gabriel crawled between them and held his thick cock in his hand. He stroked it and then put its precumed head in her slit. He ran the thick head up and down the length of her cunt.

Stroking his cock, Johnny was in front of her face. Bayley licked her lips and stuck her tongue out trying to lick the precum off the tip of his ample sized prick. He pulled it back each time she got close to its head teasing her.

David crawled to the bed and sat there with his mouth open. His dicklett kept getting hard and the leather straps kept deflating the little prick. His balls had turned red from the constant pressure.

Gabriel took her body into his hands and flipped her over. She lay there face down. He swirled his prick head around her tight asshole. He touched the precum to it and then pushed slightly. Pulling up her hips he pushed two fingers into her tight white ass and spread the hole wider.

He took his other hand and tried to shove his thick head into her tight little ass. David crawled closer to the bed. He saw her feet hanging over the edge and took one of her toes into his mouth. He sucked it and then licked the bottom of her foot.

"Mmmm," Bayley cried.

Johnny had slid under Bayley's raised body. He scooted his legs between hers and Gabriel's. He put a few pillows under his ass and his prick penetrated her pussy.

"Ohhhh," she cried as the thickness slid into her tight snatch.

David reached Gabriel a bottle of lubricant he rubbed a small amount on the head of his prick and he squirted it on her butt.

"Awwww!" she sighed.

Gabriel forced his thick head into her tight orifice.

Bayley took a deep breath as his wide girth tore at her hole. Gabriel sighed as he made his way in. He held tight to her hips and slowly inched his way deep into her ass.

Johnny fucked her pussy slowly while the back end work was being done. She had gotten very wet and his cock was now moving quicker.

David climbed up on the bed and ran his hand over her back and kissed her neck. He whispered to her, "You are so beautiful my Lady! My little penis hurts for seeing you in such a lovely place. I want to suffer for you the rest of my life. I pray to be your slave and serve you always!"

"Good boy!" she cried between moans of pleasure.

Johnny placed his hands on Bayley's waist and moved her up and down on his cock. Gabriel followed his rhythm and together they slammed into her body and she cried out with pleasure. David suckled her breasts.

She cried out, "YES! FUCK ME, SUCK ME, PUMP ME WITH YOUR FAT COCK!!"

The two men slammed into her at the same time and their heads collided. A shock ran through her body and her legs twitched.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," she repeated each time that the pricks went into her body.

David crawled out from under her and went behind Gabriel. He placed his mouth on his heavy scrotum and sucked it into his mouth. He rolled the heavy sack around in his mouth and Gabriel's motion slowed.

Gabriel took a deep breath his body jerked.

David released him and his motions continued at their metered pace.

Scooting further between Gabriel's legs he found Johnny's shaft pumping in and out of his Lady's wet pussy. He stuck his tongue out and the tip of it ran the length of Johnny's ten-inches. Each time he slid out of her, that tongue was there massaging the central artery that ran the length of his shaft.

David tasted Bayley's juices on the shaft and again his pricklett tore at the restraints that stopped its growth.

Gabriel cried out and David slid himself back under his balls. He opened his mouth and prepared for the flow of that thick what substance that he knew would overflow her banks.

The first few drops fell in his eyes. He fluttered his lashes as the salty cum stung his eyes. Then he found the position where it hit, perfectly, his mouth.

Johnny was still pumping. His breathing quickened when her felt the pressure of Gabriel's cum flowing into Bayley's ass but he managed to slow his pace enough to keep going until her ass was at least filled.

David smiled as the hot cum dripped into his mouth and his cock got bit again.

Gabriel rolled out of her ass and lay on his back catching his breath.

David slunk to him and asked, "Master Gabriel, may I clean you please?"

Gabriel waved a hand toward his dick giving consent.

David quickly licked his lips and sipped the still large cock into his mouth. He slowly ran his tongue over the salty surface of the shaft. His lips slipped on and off of the ridge of the thick head and his tongue darted in and out of the urethra opening.

The taste of Bayley's juices mixed with the thick cum caused his little dicklett to explode his thin cum and tighten the leather around his balls and prick.

Satisfied that he had cleaned every a drop of Bayley off of Gabriel's cock, David scrambled beneath her still raised body as cum from Johnny started spewing form her pussy. Johnny's body continued to pump her stretched pussy until finally his cock lost it's girth and fell from her body.

David scooped the used prick into his mouth and licked all of his lady off of it. The still flowing cum filled his mouth as he quickly swallowed the thick seed.

Bayley had fallen to the bed when Johnny moved from under her. David turned her over. Some of the precious fluid had leaked from her cunt onto the bed. He leaned down and licked it off of the spread and then ran his tongue into her dripping cunt.

'"Humm," she sighed as his tongue snaked its way deep into her filled box. In and out he pumped his lingua as her hips reached for his skilled mouth. He licked inside and out. All around her pubic area and down her legs.

Sure that he had gotten all the pussy deposits, David turned her over and licked the crack of her butt. The heavy cum came out of her crack. He then placed his tongue into her now loose asshole and licked out the puddle of salty fluid left by Gabriel.

Finally he rolled over his Mistress and ran his tongue the length from her hairy pussy to the nipples of her breast. Chill bumps awakened her senses again and she cooed, "I love you David!"