Neighborhood Scandal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one-thirty. Many guests had left.

James walked around and found Alan and Anne naked, screwing in the dining room. He was desperately trying to convince her to fuck him in the ass with my strap-on that someone had found.

"I am doing you; it's only fair that you do me in return," he whimpered as his cock slid in and out of her loose pussy.

"Make me cum hard and I'll fuck your ass!" she promised.

With that promise, Alan held tight to his wife and pounded his prick deep inside her. She screamed her pleasure and begged him.

"Do this every night to me and I promise to get one of these things and fuck your tight ass every night until it bleeds!"

With that, Alan dropped his heavy load into her cunt and over the new carpet. He lay there a few minutes to catch his breath. Then he lifted his body off of Anne and presented her with his ass. S

She stood up. Cum ran down her legs. She took the strap-on and tightened it around her waist. The dong in it was nine-inches. Its girth was four inches. There was a bottle of olive oil on the dining room table. She opened it and ran a hand full of it over the head of the dong.

She spread her legs and centered herself behind Alan's ass. She held the dong in her hands and guided it into his ass hole. She quickly jutted her hips forward and hit her spot. Alan moaned loudly as the instrument broke his skin and blood drizzled down his butt onto his balls.

"Yes, baby, FUCK ME!" he cried.

Ann's hand went between her legs as her hips pivoted in and out forcing the dong to repeatedly assail Alan's butt. The site of the blood flowing form him didn't slow her down. She was so excited she was unaware of the damage she was doing to her husband.

"Ohhhhh YEAH!" Alan cried and his cock grew hard. His orgasm squirted more cum onto the clean carpet.

James went to get a warm towel to clean the blood from Alan's ass. Anne stood there, partially naked rubbing her hard breasts. She seemed unaware of the damage she had done to her husband's butt.

James handed him the towel and he held it to his butt. When he pulled it off and looked at it he turned pale. James helped him sit down.

Shelly was sucking Sheri's pussy and visa versa while Michael looked on from the sofa. He was using a soft cloth to stoke his red prick. The head flared and precum glistened. Sheri cried out, "You have the best tongue and I love your long fingers!" as Shelly finger fucked her wet cunt while licking her erect clit.

Finally Michael went up behind Shelly and stuck his wet head into her ass. He reached over her body and grabbed his wife's waist while his prick slid in and out of Shelly's butt. Her fingers fucked Sheri faster, her mouth was on her nipples and soon she moaned loudly calling her husband's name.

The house became quiet. James came into the bedroom. Sorry my Lady, I had to take care of things. Please forgive me. Did I miss everything?" he pleaded. Graylin answered him. "Man, your lady said that we had to wait until your return. I think I fell asleep during all of that commotion out there," he said.

James looked at me and smiled, "Thank you m'Lady; I don't deserve this, but thank you for waiting," he cried.

"I'm very horny from what I was able to see out there and I need to be fucked very bad!" I told them.

Graylin smiled and his cock grew very quickly from a worm to a snake.

James took off his clothes and climbed next to me on the bed. He opened his mouth and took Graylin's cock in his mouth and sucked it for a short time.

Graylin pushed him off and kneeled over my body. His arrow pointing at its target. He took two fingers and separated my sticky pussy lips. He put his fingers in James mouth.

"This is what I get to enjoy tonight, sissy boy, while you sit on the side and watch me make your little girlfriend here appreciate a real man's cock!" he bragged.

He flicked James' cocklett with his fingernail and I saw James wince.

"You want to put my big cock in your lady's cunt for me boy?" Graylin asked.

"May I Sir?" James pleaded.

Graylin spread my legs further apart and crawled closer to my Y. He took James' hand and placed it on the widest part of his prick. "Can you handle this, sissy boy?"

"I will try, Master Graylin, to place this magnificent tool into my Lady's hot, wet pussy. I then hope to see you screw Her the way she deserves to be fucked. Then, I pray that you will let me lick her sweet juices off of your splendid prick and force me to swallow your salty cum," James begged to help.

"Okay, little boy, when I am in her cunt, I want you to go up to her face and play with your little prick and when I cum I want you to cum too. You got that sissy boy?" he asked.

"Yes Master!" James cried.

James took Graylin's phallus into his hand. He gently pulled it forward toward my open pussy. When he reached my opening he ran the precum covered head between my lips and ran it up and down. Once it slipped into my cavity and he quickly pulled it out. He continued to rub it along the seam of my lips until Graylin shoved his hips closer to me.

This was James cue to insert the dick into me. He placed the head on my opening and slightly tugged it forward; Graylin's body followed and the force of his thrust knocked me towards the head of the bed about two inches.

James released the prick and crawled to my face. With two hands he stroked his little dick in rhythm with Graylin's attack on my pussy.

I turned to look at James' little prick and saw the beginnings of precum sparkling in the light of the lamp. This excited me even more and my breasts became hard.

"Master Graylin, may I suck my Mistress' breasts if I continue to stroke my dick?" he pleaded.

"If you miss a stork boy, I will pull that useless thing off of you boy and make a real sissy of you, do you hear me?" Graylin demanded.

"Yes, Master Graylin, I do hear you. Thank you Master Graylin!" James responded.

He leaned over me and with one hand held my breast and stoked his cock in cadence with Graylin's pumping body.

He placed my hard nipples in his mouth and fire flowed through my body. I arched my back and Graylin's hard penis pounded my body so deeply it felt as if a new well were being drilled inside of me.

My legs twitched and fire grew in my belly. James pinched my left nipple and I lost control of my senses. I arched my back and moaned as the blood in my veins turned to molten lava. My clit burst with pleasure and fluids ran out of my pussy over Graylin's cock and my legs.

This seemed to excite Graylin even more because his pace quickened. James quickened his metered jerking of his cock to match Graylin's.

Graylin's stomach tightened his nipples became hard. James continued sucking my nipples and stoking himself according to the rules set down. Graylin's breathing became labored and his pace slowed.

James matched him once again.

I could feel Graylin's nail sinking into my body. James was dripping cum out of his dicklett very slowly.

"Auggggg," Graylin cried and I felt his steamy seed pumping up his shaft.

James' grip on his cocklett tightened because he knew that it had to spew his thin cum soon.

I opened my mouth to prepare for his salty cum to flow into my mouth and over my face.

The assailment on my pussy was becoming more intense and James dicklett was showing more of an opening at the head.

I felt the heat of the thick cum overflowing inside of me just as James' cum hit my cheek. I turned my head and opened my mouth to catch the salty cum James started spewing. It hit me in the eyes and I re-aligned my face to catch the fluids.

Graylin rolled off of me once his seed was planted.

James bent over his quivering body and sucked his still pumping cock into his hungry mouth. He licked and sucked the still flowing substance from the emptying hose.

Graylin's breathing was deep. He had fallen asleep as his cum still spewed from his body.

James came to me and started licking his cum off of my face and breasts.

"Ma'am, please forgive me!" he begged.

I smiled and spread my legs apart.

He scrambled between them and started cleaning the thick fluid from the recesses of my body.

"Mmmmm, I love warm cum!" he cried as he licked my legs.

Finished, he lay beside me and whispered, "You gave a wonderful party, My Lady. One people will not soon forget!"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"I know everyone had an awesome time; I saw their faces!" he said slyly.

He crawled up beside me after he had the last of Graylin cleaned out of my pussy. He took me in his arms and thanked me.

I fell asleep in his arms feeling his kiss upon my neck.

~ Lady Dora