Neighborhood Watcher Ch. 01

Story Info
He's watching the neighbor's.
1.2k words
3.92
37.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife I moved in to our new neighborhood about three years ago, I had no idea how perfect it was. This neighborhood has no fences at all Perfect for me. You see, I'm a night owl type of person.

We made friends with everyone within about four months. Every month someone throws a block party. So everyone knows everyone.

One summer night the party was over at Dave's house a couple of blocks away. It wasn't to hot of a day so I walked over. After everyone had gone home I stayed and helped Dave clean up all of the trash and beer bottles. It took a couple of hours. It wouldn't have taken that long if his wife (Candy) wouldn't have kept coming out and distracting me. She is a Blue Eyed Blonde Bombshell. She probably weighs in at 105 pounds soaking wet. She has the nicest set of 36c tits that I have ever seen. They're big for a small women, but they fit her nicely.

After we finished cleaning up, I gave Candy a huge hug and told Dave goodnight and headed home, it was around 10:30 I guess. I've been to Dave's place many times since we moved in to the neighborhood. So, I was walking back home and decided to take a shortcut through one of the neighbor's yards. As I was passing by the window I heard some giggling going on. I had to stop. The curtains where drawn all except for about a 2 inch gap near the bottom. I knelt down to look in and see what I could see. Lucky for me there was a night lamp on and I could see everything from my vantage point.

What did I see? I saw Joan and Margie where just coming into the bedroom. They must have just come from the shower. They had their hair up in towels and had on their robes. Nothing special I thought. Boy was I wrong. Joan was first to disrobe.

Joan stands almost six feet tall. She has red hair, green eyes and one very sweet body. Big tits, small waist and a perfect round butt. Margie was next to disrobe. Margie stands about 5' 2". She also has red hair. Her eyes are brown. She is a bit on the pudgy side. Her tits are smaller than Joan's. Her waist and her butt are bigger that Joan's. Not to much bigger though. Margie asked Joan if she needed help blow drying her hair and Joan accepted the offer so Joan sat down at the vanity table and Margie dried her hair. Joan asked Margie if she would like the same. She agreed.

Once she was done, Margie said that she had a slight headache and asked if Joan would mind massaging the back off her neck. Joan agreed and told her to sit at the foot of the bed. Joan sat down behind Margie and put her feet and legs out around Margie so that they were both facing me. Joan was massaging Margie's neck and was starting to massage further down her shoulder's and back. Soon Margie was moaning slightly and starting to lick her lips to keep them from drying out. Joan upon hearing the moans got a bit more braver and started to massage the sides of Margie's tits and this cause Margie to moan a bit louder which encouraged Joan to continue to go further around and finally massage both of Margie's tits right up to her nipples, that must be at least an inch long.

At the same time Joan was kissing the back of Margie's neck and Margie was really getting hot. All of a sudden Margie shuddered and nearly fell off the bed. Joan hadn't even gotten to the promise land and Margie was already Cumming like crazy. Once Margie calmed down, they both move back up on the bed.

I could see that Margie was shaved clean and that Joan was trimmed up. Margie also noticed and asked Joan if she would mind if she shaved her completely. Joan was game. Margie shaved her and then got out the baby oil and started rubbing it in and her fingers where rubbing all around Joan's pussy lips but not dipping in to them keeping Joan right on the edge of orgasm.. Finally Margie dipped two fingers in to Joan's cunt and she went nuts, thrashing around all over the place and nearly bouncing off the bed.

Once she came back earth she immediately sat up and gave Margie one hell of a French kiss. As she is kissing Margie they are both rubbing and caressing each other's tits. Joan breaks off the kiss and moves down to Margie's tits and starts attacking them like there's no tomorrow. This gets Margie moaning again and tossing her head back and forth. Joan pushes Margie down and Margie instinctively spreads her legs wide open for Joan to start playing with her pussy. First Joan just teases her with her fingers like Margie did to her. Then she takes her tongue and starts licking from the top to the bottom. Margie is in heaven. Margie tells Joan to spin around and place her pussy over her face so she can return the favor. They're 69ing it. Both of them cum at the same time. After they gather their strength, Joan reaches over to the little dresser at the head of the bed and brings out a double headed dildo and starts rubbing it up and down Margie's pussy getting it all wet and juicy. She is also doing her self with the other end. Next they're up on their knees with this dildo between them rocking to another orgasm.

I can't believe what Joan does next. She takes the dildo out of her pussy and has Margie stay like she is and gets the baby oil out and lubes up Margie's anus and the dildo. Margie say's that she hasn't ever done it in the ass before and to please be gentle with her. Joan assures her that she will and stop if told so. Joan starts easing it in to Margie. But Margie's not having any of that and plunges down on it. Now she is getting her ass and her pussy fucked at the same time.

Joan slides under Margie so that her pussy is at Margie's mouth. Joan starts sucking Margie's clit and Margie starts sucking Joan's clit. Margie's hollering for Joan to go faster. Joan in the mean time is screaming for Margie to suck and lick her faster. Margie's back arches and stiffens and she's pinching her own nipples to the point that it's got to hurt She's gasping for air and is, getting none. All of a sudden she inhales like she is sucking all of the air out of the room and collapses on top of Joan breathing very heavily.

Joan after seeing Margie cum so hard has her orgasm and pushes Margie off of her. They both lay there spent and drift off to sleep. What a night. I can't wait for the next party so I can see what else goes on in the neighborhood.