Neighborhood Watcher Ch. 02

Story Info
He's at a block party.
1.4k words
4.24
22.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am at another block party that Susan has thrown for the whole neighborhood. Susan isn't a very pretty woman. She doe's have a great body. I found out how great one night. But that is a different story.

So here I am helping Susan clean up. You know me, mister helper. Plus it's an excuse to stay out later.

I'm walking back to my house and decided to take another shortcut through Dave and Candy's yard. Passing by their bedroom window, (imagine that me passing by a bedroom window ) Like I mentioned in chapter 1, Candy is about 105 pounds soaking wet and has a great set of 36c tits. I know that they are 36's because while using their restroom once I saw her bra hanging on the shower rod and took a peek. So, I'm at the window which has no curtain, just blinds and the blinds are closed a bit further than half way. Just enough to get a good view through.

Dave is one of the reasons that my wife and I bought a house in this neighborhood. He has been a very good friend of mine for years. I never knew anything about Dave's sex life. I figured it to be pretty good. Due to having such a beautiful wife.

I see Dave messing with something thing that I can't make out. As I'm trying to figure out what Dave is doing, I get a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye. Is it Candy? I couldn't tell. The lights were to dim. That was taken care of by Dave. He turned on some lights from the thing that he was messing around with. It wasn't Candy after all. It was Joan. I was thinking, man Dave how could you cheat on your wife. When Candy walked in with a strap on cock and a bottle of body oil. Candy asked if Dave had film in the camera. So that's what he was messing with! Dave's answered yes of course. Joan was already in bed rubbing her tits and fingering her pussy, not waiting for anyone, she was ready to go. Candy told Dave to get in bed with her and she would run the camera first.

So, Dave gets in to the bed with Joan who is just finishing climaxing for the first time of the night but not her last. Dave is about 6' 3" tall and well built. I couldn't help but notice that he was hung like a horse. He had to be at least 10 to 12 inches in length and about three inches in girth. Joan wasted no time and was trying to stuff as much of him in to her mouth that would fit. About 6 inches was all she could take. She was bobbing up and down so fast; I thought that Dave's dick was going to catch fire.

He took her by the head and slowed her down. After having her suck him for about ten minutes or so he told her to get on her knees and he slipped up behind her and placed the tip of his dick at her pussy entrance and started to push in. She was so wet that he slid in about 9 inches before she stopped him. She said that she had bottomed out and he couldn't go any deeper. Didn't seem to bother him. He just started pumping away.

He would push as far as he could and then pull out real slow all the way to the outer lips of her pussy. He teased her like this for a long time. She started begging him to go faster and harder. Which he complied with her wishes. She was climaxing and he just kept pumping away at her. After she finished her climax he turned her over and slid up on top of her and put his dick between her big tits and start titty fucking her.

All the while Candy was urging him on. Saying, give it to that slut bitch. Cum up her nose! She wants it all over her face. Come on Dave give it to her! With that he let out a loud groan and sprayed cum all over her face. Candy didn't even let the cum hit Joan's face before she racing from the camera to lick it off of Joan's face. Once she had Joan's face cleaned off she gave her a French kiss and they swapped Dave's cum between the two of them.

Dave was now at the camera. Candy and Joan weren't only kissing they were caressing each others tits and squeezing the nipples and taking turns suck each others nipples. Both of their tits are big enough that they could squeeze them together and suck both nipples at the same time. Which is what they were doing and driving each other crazy with desire. Candy laid Joan back and admired the fact that she was clean shaven. Candy stated that this is new! When did this come about? Joan's answer, wouldn't you like to know? As a matter of fact I would like to know said Candy.

I'll tell you some other time; right now I want some of that strap on cock that you got there. Candy was more than happy to give it to her. She started at her pussy and then worked her way in to her ass. Joan's ass was no virgin and needed no extra lubing. Her juices were flowing so heavily that the sheets were getting soaked. Dave was hard as a rock again and set the camera to tape by its self and joined in on the fun. Once he got to the bed Candy took him by the dick and started sucking him. She took him all the way to his balls and didn't choke. Joan couldn't believe it and asked how she did that. Many years of practice said Candy. Joan asked, if she cared if she came over and practiced on Dave. Candy said anytime that we're home. Now can we get back to fucking?

Again Candy started suck Dave's dick and Joan sat on the headboard with her legs spread wide open and Dave started lick and sucking her pussy for all he was worth. What a sight? His wife was sucking him, him licking and sucking the pussy of another woman other than his wife and all of them moaning and groaning like hogs in heat. Candy had sucked her husband's dick long enough. She told him to fuck her deep and hard from behind that she wanted to eat some pussy herself. Joan was more than glad to offer her some.

Dave stuck his dick in Candy and it went a bit further than what Joan could take. It didn't take Candy long before she was Cumming and Cumming hard. I think she bit Joan's clit she came so hard. Joan screamed and jumped up rubbing her pussy. She was alright after a couple of minutes and ready for more action. So was Dave. He took the strap on cock off of his wife and had her straddle his dick and had Joan sit on his face. The women were facing each other and started kissing and fondling each other. It wasn't long and Joan was Cumming all over Dave's face and he was licking it up as fast as he could. Candy was still riding that big dick of Dave's, when Joan came back to life she started sucking Candy's big tits and put her pussy back in Dave's face to munch some more..

This really set candy off and Dave as well. Soon they were all Cumming. After everyone calmed down, Joan stuck Dave's dick back in her mouth and was sucking and licking it back to life. It took a little while but once he was up, he was ready to go. Joan told him to fuck her from behind and to fuck her ass this time. Dave stuffed his dick in her pussy for a few minutes of pounding and then pulled out and placed the tip at her ass. She reached around and helped guide him in. Candy had put the strap on cock back on and told Dave that she wanted to double team Joan. Joan said go for it. They were both pounding in to her and she was Cumming like mad.

Dave announced that he was going to cum, Joan and Candy both told him to cum on their tits and face. Once he had finished and they had licked each other clean, Dave got up and turned off the camera. They all went and took a shower, I left thinking what a show. I can't wait for the next party.