Neighborhood Wives: Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the song ended they began to make their way hand-in-hand towards the bar (and me) when Cindy spotted me. I waved and she visibly blanched, dropping her hand as her partner faded back onto the foggy dance floor. I pretended not to notice anything and we made small talk for a few minutes while I kept my eyes open for Maddie and Jacqui. Cindy was pretty drunk. Her lipstick was smeared on her pretty face and her hair was messed up. She was dressed sexily, much more so that I had ever thought possible. A pair of skin-tight black leather pants and a transparent blouse over a tiny little black push-up bra had me stealing more than a few looks at her as we talked. I asked where my wife was and she nodded toward one of the back corners.

"Last time I saw her she was dancing near the back bar."

I told her to meet me outside the club at bar time if I didn't come and find her sooner and to find Maddie and Jacqui and tell them the same. She agreed and disappeared back onto the dance floor. I watched her go, my eyes watching her cute little butt shake in the tight leather pants.

I made my way along the edge of the crowd towards the back bar; trying to find my wife and let her know I was picking them up. I finally spotted her off to one side of the dance floor, dancing in a large group of people. She was pressed between two guys that must have been in their late twenties; pinning her in place as they moved and danced as one. I could see from her face that she was enjoying herself tremendously, her eyes were half-closed, her rhythmic movements sexy in the swirling lights of the club. I watched as she danced, her hands above her head, her two partners pressed in close to her body. The lights went out completely and then the strobe lights began to flash slowly through the darkness in time with the beat. The flashes from the lights through the fog were hypnotic; the pattern disguising the movements of their bodies until it seemed they weren't moving at all. I found myself mesmerized by the sight of my wife and these strangers, oblivious to everyone else around them as they shared an intimate moment amongst the throng and chaos of the club.

As I made my way a little closer the strobes went to high-speed and it made it seem like I was watching some surreal scene from an old-time movie. The quick flashes now gave their bodies a sort of disjointed movement and revealed the nature of their dance. My wife was seductively rubbing her pussy up and down the thigh of the guy in front of her; his leg between hers and pressed up tight against her little black skirt, his hands on her waist. The guy behind her was rubbing his hands on the side of her breasts and down her thighs, his hips pressed up against her ass. As I watched he continued to grind himself into her and she swayed with him and the music; her skirt up in back. I thought for a second that he was inside of her and started to rush forward when a brighter flash from the strobes revealed that he was still completely dressed. I considered my options and decided that short of making a total ass out of myself, and likely starting a brawl, that there was no good way to extricate her from them.

As I continued to watch I saw Cindy make her way towards Maddie and I melted back into the crowd. Cindy motioned towards the door then pointed to her wedding ring; signaling that I was there somewhere. I saw my wife slowly detach from her partners, pausing to give each guy a quick kiss. She dismissed their immediate protests and followed Cindy towards the bar; scanning the crowd for me.

"Two down and one to go" I thought and made my way around the back bar while I scanned the crowd for Jacqui.

I followed the signs down the dimly lit hallway towards the restrooms, determined to take a quick break in my search when I turned the corner and stopped dead in my tracks.

I had found Jacqui.

She was pressed up against the wall, held in place by a rough-looking guy in jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black leather vest. I could see scores of tattoos covering his muscular arms and recognized the insignia on the back of his vest from the local biker club. Jacqui was standing on one leg; the other leg wrapped around his thighs and her head was thrown back. He was mauling her exposed neck with his mouth; one hand rubbing her big tits through her tight top while the other hand rubbed her pussy.

I backed away quickly behind the corner to consider my options. I decided that I wasn't going to interfere unless she got into trouble; it wasn't my place. Besides, the guy was huge and that made the decision at least a little bit easier. I heard her voice a second later.

"C'mon let's fuck. I've been dying to get that cock of yours in me all night."

I heard the bathroom door open and close, the slam of a stall door, and then nothing. I waited a moment or two before the curiosity overwhelmed me and I headed towards the bathroom. I decided to walk in like any other customer would and would pretend to be surprised and shocked if they saw me.

I needn't have worried.

She was squatting down in the closed stall and all I could see was her heels. She was obviously sucking his cock from the slurping sounds coming from behind the door. He was moaning loudly and urging her on. I pretended to be using the urinal but my cock was so hard there was no way I could have used it. I watched and listened from just a few feet away as things progressed quickly. I saw her hands appear above the door, holding tight onto the top edge, and knew that she was bent over and waiting. The bathroom was soon filled with the sounds of sex, the smack of their bodies audible above the muffled thump of the speakers. I heard her groan.

"Hurry up and fuck me, my husband is going to be here in a few minutes to pick me up."

I cringed inwardly, knowing I would have to tell Dan eventually.

"You like my big hard cock in that tight little cunt of yours. Don't you bitch?"

Jacqui responded and I almost laughed in spite of myself. It seems her mind games weren't only reserved for her friends.

"Oh yeah, you know I do. But I've had much bigger cocks than yours."

That set him off and he slammed into her so hard the stall was creaking with his effort.

"Bitch" he moaned and a second later the noises stopped entirely. "I bet you'll think differently when I fuck your ass off!"

She laughed sexily.

"Oooooohhh that would be really naughty, especially if I reached back with my fingers and spread my little married ass for you."

I saw her hands disappear from the top of the door and knew that's exactly what she was doing. I heard a grunt from both of them, a contented sigh from Jacqui, and then her hands reappeared at the top of the door. I stood there in shock, listening as my buddy's wife got it in the ass from some biker dude in the back bathroom of the club. I heard her demand "Now fuck my little ass hard goddammit and don't stop."

The smack of their bodies quickly resumed and it wasn't long before he grunted loudly several times and she wailed her way through what must have been a powerful orgasm. I knew it was over and heard the splat of a filled condom as it fell to the floor a few feet away. I listened to the sounds of clothing being rearranged and then heard her laugh and say "Here's something to remember me by".

I realized I had to get out of there quickly and headed for the door. I made my way through the crowd and out the front door of the club towards my car. The fresh night air helping me regain a little bit of focus as I walked. I had just seen my wife dry humping two guys on the dance floor, her friend Cindy making out with another woman, and Jacqui get nailed in a bathroom by some Neanderthal; all in the span of 15 minutes. No wonder my wife was always horny when she got home. I wondered if this had been going on for a while and decided then and there that I was going to figure out what she hadn't been telling me, and soon.

It was four or five trips around the block outside the club before they finally appeared together, giggling and laughing as they made their way towards the curb. A few loud honks of the horn and they managed to spot my car as I pulled over. I got out to help them in. Jacqui helped Cindy into the front seat and it was pretty obvious that Cindy was fading fast. As I went to help Jacqui with Cindy, my wife grabbed me and gave me an open-mouthed kiss. I could taste tequila and caught the strong scent of marijuana on her.

"I want you bad" she moaned quietly, "I need it".

I was angry though and she sensed it.

"We had a deal Mads. No drugs. Remember?"

She looked at me and was about to deny it, but thought better of it and said nothing. Jacqui of all people came to her rescue.

"Relax Jay, it was just a few joints amongst friends. No big deal. It's not like she did a few lines of coke and then took on three guys at once."

They exchanged a look and then started laughing. I glared at Jacqui when she smirked at me as I opened the back door and they climbed in.

As my wife got in her skirt blew up slightly in a gust of wind and I caught a caught quick glimpse of a panty-less pussy. I knew she was wearing panties when she left because I could see the outline of them through her skirt.

"Hey hon? Where the hell are your panties?"

She laughed, unconcerned.

"Jacqui took them. She said she could see them through the skirt and they were ruining the look."

She turned towards Jacqui.

"Can I have them back now? They're Jay's favorites."

Jacqui gave a loud laugh and said "Nope. I gave them to some guy in the bar as a memento of our fun dance together. Besides, I never wear them and you shouldn't either."

I shook my head slowly in resignation; Jacqui had given my wife's panties to the biker dude after their bathroom "dance". The two of them were still laughing wildly as I closed the door and started towards home.

Two minutes into the drive Cindy was out cold. She was slumped against the door snoring softly. Maddie and Jacqui were whispering quietly in the backseat when Jacquie asked me to turn the radio up.

"I don't want to fall asleep back here. I need to be awake when I get home. I have a thirst that only Dan can cure if you know what I mean."

Maddie giggled.

"No I don't know what you mean. Tell me."

They both laughed harder.

"Mmmmm, how can I put this delicately. Let's just say I have a craving for some nice warm cum in my belly."

She must have caught the look on my face. "Hey don't roll your eyes at me mister. I know you two fuck like bunny rabbits every Thursday. I've seen the pictures."

Maddie turned quickly towards her.

"Jacqui!!!!!"

Jacqui turned towards her.

"What???? Ooops! Sorry….."

But she wasn't sorry and I knew it. She turned towards the front seat and our eyes met in the rear-view mirror.

"I like the one where your cock is buried in her throat and your hands are wrapped in her hair. That's my favorite."

I glared at her, embarrassed that she had seen our private pictures and angry at my wife for sharing them. Jacqui continued.

"Dan likes the one where Maddie has her legs spread wide open and your cock is just about to enter her. He calls that the moment of truth."

Maddie turned quickly towards her again.

"Jacqui!!!!! "

But Maddie was giggling; the embarrassment of Dan having seen our intimate pictures tempered by the effects of the alcohol and the pot. Jacqui continued in a somewhat apologetic tone.

"Well they were pretty hot and he's always wanted to see you naked. Besides, men like looking at their friend's wives don't they Jay?"

This last question had a little edge to it and I realized that she was playing her little game again. I tried my best to counter.

"Yeah I guess so. And Dan has good taste; that's my favorite picture too. Here you go."

I reached down and turned up the radio, effectively ending the conversation. I thought to myself, "the moment of truth", I kind of like that; somehow it was kind of fitting.

I was about 20 minutes from home, concentrating on my driving and sorting out the events of the night when I heard Maddie protest softly during a lull in the music. "Jacqui…." I glanced in the rear view mirror but we were on a section of the highway without street lights and all I could was their outlines from the back seat. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary but my guard was up; this was Jacqui after all. Using the controls on the steering wheel I slowly lowered the volume of the radio. It took me a minute or two of small changes to the volume before I was rewarded with the snippet of a conversation from the back seat and some soft giggling.

"Stop it….. you know I'm not that way."

I alternated from keeping my eyes on the road and watching the rear-view mirror, but the moonless night prevented me from getting a good look at what they were doing. The passing headlights of a car headed the other direction allowed me a fleeting glimpse of the exploits in the back seat. They were turned towards each other and Jacqui was kissing my wife; their arms wrapped around each other. My breath caught in my throat and I was barely able to wrench my eyes back to the highway. A few quiet moans and two soft clicks of seatbelts a few moments apart let me know that I wasn't imagining this. The next passing car revealed that Maddie was leaning back into Jacqui; my wife's back pressed into Jacqui's chest and the back of her head on Jacqui's shoulder. Jacqui's arms were wrapped around my wife's waist and Jacqui was kissing the back and sides of her neck. The simple act of having her neck kissed never fails to arouse my wife and I knew she was enjoying it when I caught a soft moan drift from the back seat. My wife has never shown an outward interest in other women but I long suspected that this was one of her hidden fantasies.

We were drawing closer to home and the streetlights on the highway began to appear more often; randomly illuminating the back seat as we passed by. I caught a glimpse of Jacqui's hand on my wife's knee, her other hand on her chest; her mouth suckling her neck. The next glimpse into the back revealed that Jacqui's hand had moved up higher on her leg; her hand resting lightly between her thighs. I also noticed that my wife's shirt was unbuttoned in front and that Jacqui was massaging one of her breasts through her bra. Another glance backwards a minute later presented a new series of images. My wife's legs were now spread apart wantonly and Jacqui had pulled one of her breasts from her bra and was playing with a pierced nipple. We were now on the section of main highway near our turn-off and the lighting level had increased dramatically; much to my relief.

I continued to check the rear view mirror as I drove and watched Jacqui's fingers slowly slide forward and touch my wife's pussy. The lusty groan from the back seat confirmed it. The black fingernail polish Jacqui had chosen for the night contrasted sharply with the creamy white skin of my wife's thighs. I watched in rapt fascination as the middle finger of her right hand slowly disappeared inside my wife; a long throaty sigh escaping from both of them. My eyes were forced back to the highway as I followed the off-ramp for the local highway towards the house. The local highway is filled with a series of tight turns and switchbacks and I didn't have much opportunity to continue watching. I could hear my wife panting loudly behind me along with soft encouraging whispers from Jacqui. Across from me Cindy moaned in protest every time I turned the car, her head banging on the glass of the window.

One quick look back revealed that Maddie was close to cumming; her mouth was open and she was playing with her own nipples. Jacqui's left hand was circling Maddie's clit while she slid three fingers of her right hand quickly into and out of my wife's pussy. I killed the radio completely and listened to my wife get finger-fucked through an intense orgasm. The sounds of Jacqui's fingers sliding through her wetness and the sounds of my wife groaning in release were incredibly intoxicating. I looked back one last time a minute later and Jacqui was staring at me in the mirror, a knowing look on her face. She had been well aware that I witnessed the whole thing. She closed her eyes and I noticed that my wife had drifted off to sleep, her thighs closed and her skirt smoothed with most of the buttons on her blouse refastened.

I pulled into the neighborhood and then into Mike & Cindy's driveway, wondering how I was going to get Cindy into her house.

I needn't have worried.

By the time I turned off the car Mike was already out of the house and walking towards me. I managed to rearrange myself so my erection wasn't that noticeable as I got out. I met him near the passenger door and he told me that Dan had called and explained that the girls were all too drunk to drive home. He waited up knowing that I would likely need some help. I thanked him for it. He laughed when he saw them. Cindy was slumped in the front seat with Maddie and Jacqui lying innocently sleeping together in the back seat; Maddie's back still to Jacqui's front. My wife's long legs were stretched out on the seat and slightly parted, but I was relieved to see that her skirt provided cover to Mike's eyes.

Mike and I go way back, and we're damn good friends, but I don't need him getting a look up my wife's skirt; especially since she wasn't wearing panties. Mike cast a furtive look at Maddie's long legs (he's a leg man and has always flirted with my wife), then opened the door and started to help Cindy from the car. He bent down and picked her up as she groaned in protest and I backed away to give him some room. I was about to head up the driveway to hold the house door open for him when I heard a barely audible, but insistent, whisper and saw his head quickly turn towards the back seat.

Jacqui wasn't asleep at all. She had covertly called Mike's name to get his attention. As I watched, her fingers toyed with the hem of Maddie's short skirt and then she began to slowly pull the material upwards, being careful not to wake my sleeping wife. Mike watched transfixed as my wife's short skirt rose higher and higher up her thighs; the dome light giving him a clear look. I watched Jacqui as she watched Mike; she was obviously delighted by the look on his face.

Jacqui slowly revealed my wife's pussy to Mike's eager eyes and I found myself strangely aroused again as I watched the scene unfold. The lips of Maddie's pretty pink pussy were still slightly parted from Jacqui's earlier ministrations and it was obvious that she was still very wet. The sparse triangle of her neatly trimmed pussy hair was totally revealed when Jacqui finally stopped her hands. I watched Mike lick his lips subconsciously as he stared at my wife. Jacqui started moving her hands across Maddie's thighs and towards her pussy when a groan from Cindy brought Mike from his daydream. I quickly turned away and headed up the driveway. I didn't want him to know I had watched him ogle my wife without protest. I held the door for Mike as he carried Cindy into the house. He paused for a second to invite us over for their annual Labor Day weekend block party and I told him we wouldn't miss it. He gave me a funny smile and carried Cindy into the dark house. I briefly thought about telling him about what I had witnessed at the club….

The ride to Jacqui's was short and uneventful. Maddie awoke as Jacqui disentangled herself and they gave each other a quick hug with promises to call each other in the morning. When I grudgingly pointed out it was already the morning they laughed at my misery. Jacqui paused to lean in the window.

"Thanks for the ride Jay."

Then she leaned in close and whispered in my ear.