Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cut me off "John you can't be serious, he's almost old enough to be my father!" she was smiling back at me, egging me on with her playful grin.

"And? You've told me plenty of times you find older men attractive."

She blushed, stammering to save herself "... Yea... well. He... he's black."

I laughed "Strike two Ash, he wouldn't be the first black dude you'd find attractive." She had on a number of occasions, while passing the TV during a sporting event, or after a movie, admitted to finding a black guy attractive. It never bothered me, I mean I wasn't a racist to even the slightest extent. Besides, I found plenty of black women attractive.

Her face was now flushing crimson, obviously caught red handed, she stumbled for an excuse "I... Damn it John. Fine, you caught me. But I don't think I was flirting with him." she bent back down, dusting once again.

I was somewhat surprised that she admitted to it so easily, but I can't say it bothered me much. I actually felt bad for causing her to squirm "Oh relax Ashley, I'm not even mad. How could I be. It's probably the most excitement he's had in years, having a hot young woman flirt with him."

She spoke from underneath the table, I watched as her gorgeous ass wiggled in the pair of pink short shorts she was wearing. "I feel bad for him."

That surprised me "...Why? He seems to have it pretty well together babe." I picked up some wine glasses that we had left in the living room the night previous.

"He's widowed John, and it doesn't sound like he gets much female attention. I've always had a soft spot for people who lose their spouses."

I rinsed the glasses off and walked back over to her, still watching her lovely ass. "So you flirted with him because he's widowed, got it." I chuckled.

"You laugh, but subconsciously that was probably part of the reason." She looked back at me from underneath the table, catching my eyes as I gazed at her rear. "Stop staring at my ass, you pervert."

"You're right, I guess the only guy who should be allowed to stare at it is Richard, am I right?"

She laughed in exasperation "Oh god, will you stop it already? I've never seen you act so jealous."

"When you drenched yourself with the sink water he couldn't stop staring at you. I almost had to sound the fire alarm to get his attention, he watched you walk the entire way back to the kitchen."

"Well then I'm sure he'd have a field day if he were here right now." She wiggled her ass for playful effect.

I wasn't sure what it was about that comment, or her accompanied ass shake - but it triggered incredible arousal from me. I immediately entered a haze of lust, dropping to my knees behind her. I quickly grabbed a hold of her waistband, peeling her pink shorts down from her ass. To my dismay I noticed that her lips were already wet, a clear coat of her essence clung to the fabric as I removed it, eventually exposing her beautiful sex.

She looked back in a panic, but didn't stop me. She had nowhere to go, the rest of her body was pinned underneath the table "John... What are you doing?"

I didn't answer her with words, I merely drove my erect dick inside of her. Her head arched back and hit the table, but she didn't complain.

It was over quickly, and we came together - my cum mixing with her own sexual release as our organs pulsed with pleasure, in unison.

When I finally pulled out, Ashley spoke, blowing her hair out of her face "Wow... Maybe we need to invite Richard over to ogle me some more. What's gotten into you?" she giggled.

I wasn't really sure myself, as I searched for answers I looked down at my wife's ass, now in the nude, pussy on display. Ashley was so fucking beautiful. She noticed me staring, and wiggled it once again, speaking sultrily. "I bet he'd really like to get a look at it right now." I glanced up towards her face, and I saw that she was biting her bottom lip in sexual fashion. I was stunned by how open and naughty her words were, this was new for us, and I was surprised by how much it excited me. I slapped her right ass cheek, holding it firmly. "Who wouldn't?" I replied.

Weeks went by, and then months. Ashley and I had completely settled in at the apartment. My new position at work was going well, but I still hadn't found the time to break free and reconnect with the gym. Our friendship with Richard blossomed as well. I had earned him some quick cash with investments and he decided to go in big on some power plays. We would see each other at least a couple times a week, either to have dinner or to plan financial moves. Sometimes we would plan at his place, sometimes at ours. I quickly realized he preferred the latter, because of what I had to assume was obvious improvement in scenery. He seemed to love any attention that Ashley gave him, and I couldn't really blame the guy. Ashley for her part didn't do much to curb her flirtations with Richard. She actually seemed to get a kick out of flirting with the man.

Ash was always playful with him, not afraid to grab his arm or linger in his embrace during a hug. One evening while Richard and I were stressing over some numbers Ashley decided it would be a good idea to give us a shoulder rub. She began with me, standing behind me at the sofa as she kneaded my back into relaxation. Once she was complete she took a few steps over to Richard, and did the same to him. He was taller than me and her large breasts pushed out the fabric of her top, brushing against the back of his head as she massaged his shoulders. His eyes were closed, clearly offering no complaints to what was occurring. She massaged his upper back and arms, even complimenting him on how solid he was. It turned into almost a sort of unspoken game between her and I. She would flirt with him, entice him - nothing overt or disrespectful, just some playful touching to excite the man. She would tease me about it in bed sometimes, and when she did it would inexplicably spur us on to even better sex. I felt like it was harmless fun, as did she, until one night when Ash accidentally raised the stakes.

We had invited Richard over for dinner and a movie, but the wine on this particular evening flowed heavily. All three of us were noticeably loose, and after the movie ended I got up and headed into the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee. My intention was to sober us all up a bit, but when I walked back into the living room what I saw nearly caused me to drop the cups. Richard had chosen one of the solo seats in the room, and Ashley was apparently showing him pictures from our honeymoon. Instead of handing him the book, or kneeling down on the floor next to him, she had chosen to sit on his lap - as if that was a perfectly acceptable seat for a married woman. She turned the pages and excitedly described the various boutiques from our Italian getaway. Richard, to his credit, remained rather expressionless. He kept his arms on the armrests and smiled and nodded at the images my wife was showing him. I placed the coffees down on the end table and took a seat on the sofa. I looked on as Ashley continued to giggle, playfully touching his chest as she openly flirted with him. Suddenly, her eyes shot open wide, and her previously jovial tone became one with stutters. "Uh, and this... this is where we had, some... some of the best pastries..."

Richard spoke calmly "Very nice. It looks like it was a wonderful trip."

Ashley slowly closed the book, and awkwardly hopped out of his lap, face flushed red "Yes, it... It was an amazing time." she quickly headed towards the bedroom to put the photo album away.

I grabbed one of the coffee cups off the table and handed it to Richard. As I leaned over I happened to glance down and notice his khaki pants tenting absurdly. I quickly averted my eyes, but it was clear that Richard was currently sporting a massive erection. He spoke nothing of it and made no effort to conceal it, perhaps hoping it would go unnoticed.

He thanked me for the coffee, adding "John, your wife is quite the handful. I've never met anyone who was so good at making me feel like I'm in my twenties again." chuckling.

I wondered if he was implying something beyond the obvious, but I smiled anyway "She's a special woman, I'm sure by now you're well aware."

He nodded his head in agreement "Oh. Without question."

I quickly scanned my head around the room and thankfully it appeared as if the tent in his pants had subsided. When Ashley returned her previously flustered face looked to now be composed, and she acted as if nothing had happened. We finished our coffee and walked Richard to the door, exchanging the typical handshake and subsequent kiss on the cheek for Ash.

I waited a few moments to hear Richard's door open and close, and then I walked over to her in the living room. She had a silly grin on her face. "What's so funny?" I asked

She blushed "...Oh nothing... Just, I guess it's true - what they say about black men."

My blood pressure shot up immediately, "Excuse me?"

She laughed, still feeling the effects of the wine. I gotta say, if it wasn't for the wine I might have blown a gasket over that remark. "I was showing Richard the pictures from our honeymoon."

I was beginning to get frustrated with her "Yes, I know. I was right there. You were also sitting on his lap." I shook my head, revealing that frustration.

She blushed again, taking a seat on the couch. I sat down in the chair that Richard had just occupied, waiting for an explanation. She continued "... I know, I know. I think I had too much wine... As soon as I sat down on his lap he froze, didn't move a muscle. That is, until..." she laughed, covering her mouth.

"Stop joking around and tell me Ash. When you got up to leave I'm pretty sure I saw his pants... He was excited." I was breathing heavily, for some bizarre reason I wasn't even angry.

"I know! Oh my god I can't believe that just happened." she was speaking rapidly now, continuing "I sat down on him, and started showing him the pictures. All of a sudden I felt this pressure under my thigh. It wasn't much at first but it grew, and grew some more." She blushed "I realized it was his... you know, but I didn't want to embarrass him. I decided to just sit there and continue talking as if nothing was going on."

Absurdly, I felt my own dick begin to stiffen. What the fuck was going on with me?

She continued "It felt... Big. My entire thigh was resting on it." She blushed again "We just sat like that for a few minutes, but then he adjusted himself. He shifted, and when he did - I felt the length of his..." She spread her hands apart indicating something large "... bump against my pussy. That's when I hopped off, it caught me off guard." As Ashley finished her story I noticed that she was breathing heavily, her face was flush.

Her eyes met mine, there was an embarrassed look on her face. "Are you mad at me?"

I should have been, but for some strange reason, maybe the wine - maybe something else, I wasn't. I didn't answer immediately, but as I was about too I saw Ashley glance down at my pants. She noticed my hardening member pushing on the fabric, the bump clearly giving it away. She didn't say anything, but she stood up, smiling. She began approaching me on the chair, ass and tits swaying sexily as she walked. When she reached me, she gently sat down on my lap.

"It was kind of like this." She jostled herself so that my throbbing member was jutting up against her panties, the warmth emanating from her sex was substantial.

I realized that moments earlier, only two thin layers of fabric had separated Richards cock, from my wife's pussy. My blood pressure continued to rise, and my already hard erection strained even further. I began to feel lightheaded, unable to understand why this situation excited me so thoroughly. Ashley's taunting only succeeded in further arousing me.

"You feel awfully excited baby." She giggled as she leaned in to kiss me.

I tried a joke to deflect, but it was no use "Oh yeah? What makes you say that?"

She wiggled around on my dick some more "Oh... nothing. Just a sneaking suspicion of mine." She laughed, and continued "I think you like watching me tease Richard."

My face was flushed red, and I once again tried to deflect "You're the sexiest woman on the planet, anything that you do turns me on."

She slid down from me, knees hitting the floor. Ashley began to unzip my pants, and open my belt buckle "I know it does baby... But I think you really like it when I tease poor Richard... It's okay, I think its sexy that it excites you. It makes you look so confident."

I titled my head back, closing my eyes as she exposed my intensely hard six inches.

Her tongue made contact with my shaft, sending a shiver through my body. She continued to tease me "We should be careful though. We don't want Richard to get the wrong idea..." She kissed my head, and I looked down at her. She flicked her tongue across my tip as she stared into my eyes. After pleasing me with her mouth for a moment Ashley pulled back and began gently pumping my dick with her hand, still taunting "...If we do something like that again and you don't say anything to stop it... He might start to think you'd be okay with him taking me to bed."

That sent me spiraling out of control, my mind was melting with inane thoughts of Richard on top of my wife, plowing into her incredible sex with what had to be a massive cock. What the fuck was wrong with me? I couldn't hold back a groan.

I heard Ashley giggle through my cloudy haze of perverted thoughts "He probably already does... I mean, his big cock was rubbing against my pussy earlier, and you didn't say anything."

I moaned again "...I didn't know..."

"... I know baby, I know. I should have gotten up. I was going too, but when I felt how big he was..." she smiled devilishly.

Ash was quickly sending me over the edge, I had never heard her act so naughty - so openly naughty. I fucking loved it and I couldn't explain why. The psychotic part of me wanted to see just how far she'd go with this teasing, and I somehow asked "...Would you... Go to bed with him?" I leaned my head back and grit my teeth after the question escaped my mouth, bracing for her answer, savoring her tongue.

She dove down on my dick mouth first, sucking me with ferocity, she began playing with my balls with her hand, rubbing them into a boil. She paused for a moment, and pulled up, stroking me fast with her hand.

"Mmm, I'm a married woman baby..." She kissed my tip again, continuing "I can't fuck other men..." She kissed my balls, smashing her lips into them as her tongue began to work further magic.

I groaned "I know baby... I know..."

Just when I thought the inane teasing was over, it hit a fever pitch.

She spoke again "... Although... If you're asking me if it would turn me on... Hypothetically..." Ash bit her bottom lip "To fuck our big, tall, strong... handsome... big cocked neighbor..." She arched her back, her eyes were wild with lust, she spoke in the sexiest tone I had ever heard escape her lips "Yes."

I erupted, spewing a load of cum up and onto Ashley's hands and my shirt. I tried to control my spasms as the orgasm swept through me. When it finally subsided Ash crawled back on top of me, and began kissing my neck - realizing that she hadn't gotten her pop.

"Not fair baby, my turn..." She whined as she kissed me. Frantically grabbing at my body, trying desperately to return my dick to it's rigid state. "Ohhh baby I need you to fuck meee! I'm so horny..."

I grabbed her by the waist, lifting her off of me. I slammed her down onto the couch, switching places with her. I propped the bottom of her dress up, and forced her panties to the side, exposing the wettest pussy I had ever seen. I dove face first into her sex, lapping up her juices, tickling her clit with my tongue. Her moans were unreal.

"Ohhh! Yes!" She reached up and began massaging her tits through her dress.

Ashley was making incredible noise, so much so that I was concerned people might even hear. "Baby you're being really loud... What if someone hears?"

She bit her lip "Mmm who would hear... ...Richard?"

Oh fuck. That got my dick to stir immediately. I decided, against my better judgement, to egg her on "What would you do if Richard was standing outside the door... listening to you moan like this?" I grabbed her ass, propping her up. She was on another level of arousal.

Her filter was lost to her, she didn't care anymore, her entire being was fueled by her lust "I would tell you to go open the door for him... so he could come in here and fuck me!"

Any remaining questions of her obvious attraction to him were now out the window. My dick was rising quickly. What had gotten into us?

"Oh yeah? And what would I do while Richard fucked you, huh baby?" I buried my face into her sex once again, enticing her words.

She moaned, arching her back "Ohh! Watch us... Or I could suck on you while he fucked me! Mmm. When he's done you can have me back..." Ashley moaned, her pussy gushed in orgasm. I had never brought her to one from oral before.

I was seeing red, my face covered in her wetness. I stood, dick fully erect once again. I never would have believed that my wife taunting me about getting fucked by our black well hung neighbor could do this to me. I placed one knee on the couch cushion and aligned myself with her sex, diving in without hesitation. She titled her head back in response "Oh! Yes..."

I leaned in and kissed her, she was staring at me with devilish eyes.

I continued my verbal assault "Are you going to keep teasing him baby? Are you going to keep acting like a naughty girl?"

She bit her lip and nodded "Mmmhmm, I love what it does to us..."

"What are you going to do next Ash? Are you going to sit in his lap again?"

She looked down as a pumped in and out of her sex, still biting her lip, squirming as I fucked her, she shook her head no "I think I'm going to text him naughty pictures."

I nearly came on the spot, "Ohh, fuck! You can't be serious... that's dangerous baby."

"I know... It'll be so hot."

I came for the second time in ten minutes, unloading this time deep in my wife. She had her second orgasm of the night as well, digging her nails into my back as she came with me. We laid there for a moment, both finally fading out of our lusty fog. She looked in my eyes, kissing me passionately. "I love you John."

I kissed her back, not sure of what to make of all this - but I knew one thing for sure "I love you too baby."

A week went by without another word on the subject. I had seen Richard once, albeit briefly when he asked me to make a quick adjustment on his portfolio. I thought things were beginning to die down with this absurd kink until one morning when I was getting ready for work. Ashley rolled over in bed, looking at me "I think I'm going to do it today."

My mind was preoccupied with thoughts of an upcoming meeting "Do what?"

She smiled, "Don't be silly... I'm going to text Richard a naughty picture."

Her comment caused me to perk up immediately "... You can't be serious..."

She was biting her lip "Oh I am, I want to give us some fuel for when you to come home and fuck me tonight."

I wanted to tell her not too, as I was obviously worried about the consequences. She seemed to pick up on my hesitation, "Don't worry baby... It will be harmless."

My mind raced with all the possible negatives "Yeah well what if he thinks you're trying to cheat on me, that's not a good dynamic - I don't like that."

"Relax, i'm going to send it to both of you... So he knows you're aware of it." She smiled wickedly at me, and rolled back over.

I stood still, frozen in time. Not knowing how to react. She eventually walked over to me and planted a big kiss on my lips "Stop worrying... It'll be hot."