Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every passing minute felt like an hour. I found myself checking my phone every thirty seconds, wondering if I had missed a text notification. Did she chicken out? Did she only send it to Richard? I was going insane with anticipation, with worry.

I glanced down at my watch and noticed it was already three in the afternoon, I began to convince myself that she wasn't going to go through with it. That this was all just an elaborate tease to excite me. Just as I nearly reconciled that as fact, my phone buzzed with a notification.

I was alone in my office, luckily. A cold sweat broke out, running down my back, my mouth was dry. I reached for it, eventually turning the phone over. I nearly fainted at what I saw.

'Just thought my two favorite men could use some inspiration to help get them through the day.' I first noticed the text message, and then scrolled down unto the picture.

Ashley was laying down on our bed, the covers concealed her from the waist down, but she was titled in such a way that her ass was accentuated beneath them. More importantly, her large lily breasts were completely exposed, her left hand holding up her left titty. Her dark hair cascading beautifully across the white sheets of the bed. It was incredible. I wondered how long she thought, how many pictures she took, before she decided this would be the one. My dick began straining immediately, and I suddenly felt light headed.

It only took a few minutes until my phone buzzed again, Richard had replied "Wow. Very nice... Thank you for the inspiration!"

I leaned back in my chair, totally blown away but what had just happened. I was trying to reconcile everything in my mind when Ashley sent another text, this time just to me. 'I need you to get home. Your wife needs to get fucked.'

I slammed my laptop closed, and took another early leave.

I was raced through our apartment lobby, and then nearly smashed the elevator buttons broken to get up to our floor. When the doors finally opened, I encountered something I wasn't expecting.

Richard was standing there, presumably to head out. He saw me, and smiled.

"John. Took an early day?" He chuckled to himself.

For whatever reason, it didn't feel awkward. The first moment he appeared amidst the opening elevator doors I thought it would be, and I panicked momentarily - but the second he spoke, my fears all went away.

He continued "Look, can I talk to you for a second?"

I nodded "Sure thing."

He walked me back to his apartment and prepared a couple glasses of scotch. He handed one to me and we had a seat in his living room.

He began "Alright, I'm just gonna ask... Are you and Ashley... swingers?"

I laughed "Oh, wow." I buried my face in my hands, embarrassed, "No... No I can't say that we are."

He pondered that for a moment, and continued, "Well I'm sure you're aware of her... flirtatious nature, especially recently..."

My heart beat began to rise, I never thought to find myself in this type of conversation, I nodded "Yeah." I realized our little game may have potentially rubbed Richard the wrong way. "Look, Richard, I'm sorry if any of this has been a problem..."

"A problem? John I haven't had this much fun in years. I can't recall any point in my life where a woman as beautiful as your wife has shown me this sort of attention. I was just trying to understand what was happening. I don't think it was a stretch for me to assume you guys were swingers, for Gods sake your wife sent me a naked picture of herself today. You were copied on it."

I found myself shaking my head, still not believing it, blushing like an idiot, caught, "...Yeah. I'm not really sure what to say... I think she's had some fun teasing you and things have clearly gotten out of hand. We've really never done anything like this before." I found myself feeling very confused by our actions, and I think it showed.

Richard followed suit, and continued "John, it's no problem, really... Try to relax. Most good marriages explore, sexually - whether it be with teasing, role play, whatever. You need that sort of thing to keep the fire alive, it's completely normal." He paused for a second, clearly weighing something internally. He continued "Look, I've never told anyone this before... But Candice and I used to, every now and then, do some light swinging. She would sometimes bring couples home from work, and it really excited her to watch me with the other woman."

That shocked me, to say the least.

"Excuse me?"

Richard took another sip of scotch, realizing it would require further explanation "Every so often Candice would entice a woman, or a couple, to join us in bed. To this day I'm not really sure how she went about doing it, but she did. Sometimes the woman would come alone, sometimes with her husband or boyfriend. It usually started off with all of us playing together but most times it ended up with Candice and the other man watching."

I shook my head, thinking I wasn't understanding him "Wow, what on earth. Why would she encourage that?"

Richard laughed, "Well John, I'm rather hung, and it used to excite my wife to watch me with other women. I guess it was something about watching them squirm, most of them were white, and had never been with a well hung black man. It really turned her on to watch me open their eyes to a new sexual experience."

I felt my throat tighten up, my mouth was suddenly dry - I took another sip of the scotch. "The men would watch as well?... I would think that would be problematic..." I asked the question, but part of me felt relieved to know I wasn't alone in my perverted thoughts.

Richard, looked at me, and spoke with logic, compassion "I initially thought it would as well, but I soon realized it's simply natural human behavior. Men and women both inherently like the idea of intense sexual satisfaction. I think there's definitely an unspoken arousal, for most people on this planet. I think that arousal is a pinnacle sexual ideal - A beautiful, naturally feminine white woman, and a large, masculine, black man... It is the ultimate male and female contrast." He paused again, taking another sip "It's obviously taboo, because admitting to the arousal of that sexual union as a white man, or a black woman, is admitting that you are not involved. However that same admission is what is so freeing, so deeply exciting. Look, I loved my wife more than the world itself, but the sexual explosions that I had with those white women were undeniable. That being said, sex is only one small portion of our lives. I would never have, in a million years - thought about leaving my wife. She was my heart, as I'm sure Ashley is yours. Besides, our sex was deeply satisfying regardless of that exploratory fun."

I sat in total silence, absorbing Richards bold and terrifying words. They initially scared me, which yielded to some feelings of inferiority - but that was soon wiped away by a feeling of calm, a feeling of arousal, a feeling of enlightenment. I recalled the times I had watched an interracial porn, that initial sense of fear, of taboo, watching a hung black man with a white woman - which always melted away to an undeniable sense of eroticism. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, what I was thinking.

Richards voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "Anyway John. I'm not sure where you and Ashley are trying to go with this. If it stopped today I'd be fine with it, if it continued I'd be thrilled. I guess I just wanted you to know I was aware of the flirtations, and I was willing to reciprocate. I'd be a fucking fool not to be, forgive my language."

I regained my composure, but my mind was still racing "...Just to be clear, what do you mean... reciprocate?"

Richard shrugged "I don't really know, that's up to you guys. Forgive me if I'm being too forward but for example, I would obviously love to have sex with her."

There it was, unbelievably, out in the open. How in gods name did we arrive at this point? I was beginning to feel my first pangs of regret, but I was also immeasurably excited. I simply said one word, "...Wow."

He laughed, "Yeah. I know. Look it would obviously be an all time thrill for me. Ashley is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I would feel obligated to pleasure her in ways she's never experienced. And believe it or not, John, it would be a rush for you as well... Watching the woman you love commit an act of primal lust is unfortunately not something most men get to witness."

We sat there in silence for a moment, I felt as if the weight of the world was on my shoulders, I pondered the entire situation, never in a million years would I have imagined myself actually considering such a surreal and dangerous proposition, I hesitated. "Yeah, I guess I'm just not really sure how far I'm willing to take it, or how far she is..."

"John, completely understandable. Again, was just getting this out in the open. Tell you what, next time Ashley decides to tease me what do you say if I put the ball back in her court a little?" He sipped his scotch again, finishing it.

"What do you mean?" I was curious, and wondered as to what Richard had in mind.

"I'm not really sure, just something to let her know the men are in control of this situation." He smiled at me.

I found myself nodding in agreement despite not having any concrete idea as to what Richard meant.

We shook hands and I left him, quickly entering my apartment. I scanned the room but Ashley was nowhere to be found. I walked into the bedroom with blood boiling, and saw her.

She was in the same state as the picture, topless and sleeping on our bed, her bottom covered by our expensive sheets. My dick was immediately rock solid at the sight of her. The combination of the text from earlier, the open and surreal conversation with our neighbor, and the visual imagery in front of me - was almost too much to bear.

I stripped down nude, doing my best not to wake her. When I finally slid into bed next to her i nestled my stiff dick against the rump of her ass, gently waking her.

"Mmm, What took you so long?" She stretched, turning over - her gorgeous breasts swaying atop her chest as she did so.

"I was held up, I ran into Richard in the hallway." I leaned in and kissed her.

Her eyes shot open, "You did?" her angelic expression suddenly turning panicked.

I nodded, and kissed her again, calming her.

She continued, "What did he say?!"

I pawed at her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples playfully.

"I'll only tell if you fuck my brains out." I decided to heed Richards advice, and let her know it wasn't only her who could do the teasing.

She hopped on top of me, grabbing into my shoulders as she mounted my dick. Her pussy was already soaking wet as it engulfed my shaft. I knew there was no way I would hold out long. She began riding me with intensity.

"What did he say baby? Mmm..." She moaned as she spoke.

I grit my teeth, trying to manage the pleasure against what I was going to say "He told me that you were beautiful, and he asked if we were swingers..."

She continued to bounce up and down on my dick "Oh! Fuck... no way. What else? What did you... Mmm... say?"

"I told him you liked teasing him." I grabbed her large ass as she rode me, giving it a slap, "And I told him we've never done anything like this before."

I watched as she began to bite her lip, really beginning to buck. I continued, "He said Candice and him dabbled in swinging years ago..." I pulled her down towards me and kissed her passionately. She reciprocated the kiss, and then pulled back, stopping her rhythm for a moment, "What!? Are you serious!?"

I nodded, and continued fucking her. I felt a strong orgasm brewing. "That's not all... He actually told me." I looked in her eyes, "He told me he's very well endowed, and that he wants to fuck you."

Her eyes went wide, "What!?"

I grabbed her by her waist and smashed her back down onto my chest, her head now tucked underneath mine, looking to her left. I assaulted her sex, fueled my an indescribable passion, I knew my next words would set her into a nuclear state of arousal, "He said he would love to fuck you baby... Richard said that he'd fuck you better than you've ever been fucked before. He said his cock is huge, and that big black men fucking white wives is a huge turn on for married couples. He said we'd both love it if he fucked you!"

Her body convulsed, locking hard onto my torso, I felt a powerful orgasm erupt from her loins. Her toes curled, and the convulsions from her pussy tickled my shaft into unleashing its own explosion. I came, hard, and deep inside of her. She didn't scream, but her grunting was guttural, nearly entering another realm of pleasure as she came hard on my spewing organ.

We stayed like that for minutes, in silence. She finally picked her head up off of my chest, and spoke "You were just fucking with me, right? You didn't actually see him."

I shook my head, "I wish I was lying, but I ran into him in the hall. We spoke in his apartment for awhile."

She covered her mouth, apparently in some kind of mild shock. "He actually said all of those things?! You didn't get mad at him?!"

"Yes, and no. We were having a rather candid conversation, trying to understand the situation. It was all pretty crazy Ash, but apparently, as fate would have it - Richard has experience with this sort of thing. Your picture that you sent today really caused him to open up about his attraction to you."

She plopped off of me, standing up. For the first time, she looked nervous. "What do we do?"

I shrugged "Nothing... Anything. There's no pressure here Ashley, we were playing a game, having fun. We can stop."

That seemed to calm her somewhat, and she asked "What did he say about swinging? That's crazy, he seems so mild mannered, and calm. I would have never thought..."

I decided to tell her everything, see how she reacted to it. I wondered if it would turn her on, or scare her away entirely, "Candice liked watching him with her married friends. Apparently he's very big and she used to get off on watching him... show them something bigger... As did the husbands..."

Ashley's face flushed red, she thought about it for a second, and her next words convinced me that this wasn't the end of this depraved little rabbit hole, "Oh wow... that's so naughty." She bit her lip yet again, and walked towards the bathroom to clean up.

We had a quiet dinner and watched some television before getting ready for bed. Very few words were spoken. Just when I was sitting down on the bed to get comfortable, Ashley walked out of the bathroom and handed me her phone. On it was a picture, and a message.

'I wanted you to have this. I figured it could help you get to sleep.'

The image was of herself, bent over the bathroom counter. Her beautiful ass and glistening wet mound were both extremely visible. It was incredibly naughty, incredibly erotic.

My face flushed red, "You're not sending that to him, are you?" I asked, stupidly.

She blushed, "Already did." her smile was wicked. My mind raced, I was really starting to panic about where this would end up, and the buzz from her phone did nothing to put my mind at ease.

I looked on as Ashley glanced at it, giddiness apparent. She looked for a moment, and then froze, covering her mouth - wide eyed. "Oh... wow..." was all that she said.

I took a couple steps forward and glanced at the phone, I almost collapsed.

'That's not gonna help me get to sleep. Look at what you've done.' was the reply.

It was a picture of Richards massive black cock. It was obscene, jutting out of his pants at close to probably twelve inches long. It was incredibly thick and unarguably impressive. It was perhaps as big as anything I'd seen in even porn movies. My ego was immediately bruised by the sight of it.

Ashley continued to look at it, her eyes still wide, her bottom lip now bitten once again. "I... I can't believe how big it is..."

Neither could I, but I said nothing. I simply sat in silence, filled with terror, and arousal.

"What do I say?" Ashley looked at me, her face red.

I didn't know what to tell her, my heart was racing, and there was a pit in my stomach. "Uh, I don't know. Maybe nothing for right now?" She took a seat next to me.

She asked me, probing for something "Isn't it huge?"

Anything other than agreement would have been a lie, I nodded. My blood pressure began to rise. It suddenly hit me that my wife was staring at another mans cock, in awe, in fascination. She was clearly aroused by it, and the thought of that, against all odds, made me very aroused. I agreed, "Yeah... I guess that's the thing he wants to fuck you with."

She kissed me passionately, moaning as her lips met mine, "This is so fucking crazy John, what are we doing?"

I didn't answer, I simply kissed her back, letting her know that I loved her with all my heart.

A few minutes went by, we were in the midst of a passionate tussle, non sexual - but filled with our love. Her phone buzzed again. We let go of each other so she could look at it.

'You are killing me over here. Do you like it?'

She looked at me, as if I was going to answer it for her, "Go ahead, answer him... Be honest." I kissed her again.

She smiled, and grabbed the phone 'Oh god yes. It's beautiful.'

I winced as she hit send, but she continued to caress me as she waited for a response.

Sure enough, moments later. 'Thank you Ashley. Tell me this. Is it bigger than your husbands?'

Upon reading his response she bit her lip. She looked at me with caution. When I read the words myself they only served to excite me further, I didn't react. I simply said, once again "...Just be honest."

She looked surprised, but turned her attention back towards the phone, face red. She typed slowly this time, "Yes. It's much bigger."

It really was, probably twice as long and twice as thick, essentially making it three or four times the size of my organ, maybe more. That wasn't it though, it was black, and foreign, and it clearly enticed Ashley on a level that surprised her. Adding to that, it was now out in the open, and all three of us understood that he was much larger than me, and that my wife loved the sight of it. I looked down at her panties, the pink lace was darkened from her wetness.

Another text arrived 'I want you and John to both consider it ravishing you. I want you to ask yourselves... Does the thought of my big black cock pumping in and out of Ashley's gorgeous body excite you? You both need to be honest, there is no shame in such an admission. We are all adults, and we all have our own taboo fantasies.'

As I finished reading the text my head began to spin, but my dick strained in my shorts. I looked over at Ashley who had one hand on her chest, breathing heavily. She looked at me with sex in her eyes.

We sat for a moment, not saying a word. I decided to break the ice, "Does it?" My words were almost a whisper.

Ashley looked down at the phone, and then back at me "I don't want you to be mad at me baby..."

"Ash, I'm not, like I said... We are just being open and honest."

She spoke, sultrily and slowly, "I love you so much John... but yes. I want Richard to fuck me with this big cock." She scrolled back up a touch to continue looking at his manhood. My blood pressure rose, and my dick strained hard through my shorts. She looked down at my bulge, noticing my excitement.

She began typing a response, 'Richard, Yes. Yes, it excites us.'

We sat in nervous silence for a moment, and then a last, fateful, text arrived.

'Ashley, That's great news. It's too rare a thing for a couple to be open about their fantasies. Here's what's going to happen. In ten minutes I am going to come over and open the front door to your apartment. It should be unlocked. If it is not unlocked you will stop your teasing and we will continue on with our lives as neighbors, and nothing more. I will still be happy to help you both move when the day comes. However, if the door is unlocked, I expect you to be completely nude, on your marital bed, waiting for me. John will wait for me to arrive in the living room, and then walk me in to see you. No words will be spoken until you are writhing in pleasure.'