Neighborly

Story Info
It's 2 AM...is she really calling my name?
2.4k words
4.28
26.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

I sat up in bed and listened, wondering if it was a dream or if I really did hear Nancy call my name.

Our bedrooms in our condos shared a wall. I moved in nine months ago after my divorce. Nancy and I worked for the same company and she had suggested the unit to me. Since we both traveled for our jobs, we exchanged keys in case there was ever an emergency when one of us was away.

"Bill, please...help me!" she whimpered.

Now that I didn't imagine. I threw my covers off and ran over to the wall. I tapped on the wall, calling her name.

"Bill, oh my God...please!" she cried out.

I ran into the living room, grabbed both sets of our keys and opened my front door. The hallway was empty. It was 2:00 am and our neighbors across the hall were elderly and hopefully sound asleep. Nancy's door was shut and locked. I inserted her key and pushed the door open, turning on lights as I went thru her hallway and living room. The master bedroom door was open and I could hear her moving, struggling. I reached for the light switch on the wall and the room lit up as I took in the scene before me and froze.

She was naked in the middle of her bed, her mouth open in an O, her eyes glued to mine when she saw me standing there. Her one hand was clutching the pillow under her head, the other was between her thighs.

"Bill..." she gasped.

I walked towards her, stopping at the foot of the bed, taking in the sight of her. Red cheeks, heaving pink-tipped nipples, slight belly, chunky thighs, bald pussy, dimpled knees, blue polished toenails. I put my hands on both her knees and pushed them wide and flat to the bed, opening her. It was then that I saw the cock, the end of the black cock she had shoved into her cunt, dripping with her juice. I grabbed her hand, forcing her to let go.

"Push it out, Nanc," I told her.

"Bill..." she shook her head no.

"Push it out," I growled at her. And she did. She lifted her ass off the bed and slowly started to expel it. I watched inch by inch of the black plastic release from her pussy. She grabbed her tits and arched her back. It was almost out of her when I reached down, grabbed the base and shoved it back in.

"Bill!" she cried.

I leaned over her as I held onto the end of the slippery toy. "You were calling my name, Nanc. I heard you. Did you buy this black cock because it reminded you of me?"

She bit her lip, rolling her hips on the bed, tugging on her nipples.

I pulled the toy out and shoved it back in, twisting it, rotating it, rubbing the walls of her pussy.

"Bill, please, I want you," Nancy whispered.

"You've never told me. I guess you'd rather play with plastic. How long is this thing, baby?"

"Nine inches," she admitted.

"Really? Let me show you mine." I backed up, leaving the toy inside of her and walked to the side of the bed. I knelt next to her head and pushed the waistband of my pajama pants down slowly, revealing inch by inch of my cock, watching her eyes grow as big as saucers.

I reached my hand around the side of her neck, sinking my fingers into the silky strands of her red hair, pulling her head towards me.

"Open, little one," I told her, rubbing the tip against her lips. "I can't wait to see those pretty pink lips wrapped around my meat, pulling me in. I can't wait to feel my 10 inches fucking your throat."

Nothing has ever looked as hot as her mouth opening around me, my shaft gliding over her tongue. She had taken about 3 inches of me when she closed her mouth and sucked hard, her saliva coating my dick. She hummed when I pushed harder and she opened wider. I gave her at least 6 inches before I pulled completely out, bathing her lips with our combined juices. I reached down and spread her pussy lips, her clit kernel popping out immediately, brushing my knuckle. I flicked it and rubbed it and her eyes grew wide as she licked the ridge of my shaft.

"Get ready," I warned and I fed her again. I kept pushing until she swallowed eight inches and my dripping tip touched the back of her throat. And still I rubbed that hot little button. Tears pooled at her eyes.

"Ride that fake cock that's still snug inside of you. Move and fuck yourself on it," I demanded. And she did. She moved, I rubbed her clit and I fucked my cock in and out of her mouth.

All I could hear was her wetness. Her pussy juice as she squeezed that cock, her mouth secretions as she bobbed her head up and down my dick.

"I can't believe this is real, Nanc. I've dreamed about you so long. I can't wait to taste you, baby. Look how creamy and pink you are." I grabbed her tits, squeezing hard. Her head went back as I thumbed her nipples. I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth. She fought me, gasping for breath but trying to hold on.

"Breathe, little one," I told her. And she was little. Compared to my six- foot three-inch frame, she was tiny. I knew she was self-conscious of her weight, but to me, she was perfect, so real.

I stood to push my pants off. I kicked them out of the way and walked to the foot of the bed. I knelt between her thighs and looked her over, head to toe. I laid my open hand on her belly, my thumb reaching down to rest on her clit. She moaned and threw her head back. I grabbed the base of the fake cock and slowly pulled it out of her body. I threw it over the side of the bed. She whimpered at the loss.

I took hold of her one knee and pushed it towards her chest. I watched her bite her lip as I lowered my head, dipping my tongue into her ass. She was so wet, that tiny little pucker was covered in her cum. I dipped my tongue in, pulled it out and swirled it around the hole, in again and then out and around. My thumb rubbed her clit.

"Bill...yes! That feels soooooo good!" she cried out, pushing her pussy against my face, her juice dripping onto my nose. And I tongued her ass harder, stabbing it as I squeezed her clit between my two fingers. Her entire body lifted off the bed as she came. She grabbed my head, her hands squeezing my skull as I backed off to watch her face as her lips parted on a screech and her eyes fluttered closed.

I crawled up and over her, resting my weight on top of her. Her nipples touched mine and I rubbed our chests together. I leaned over her face, waiting for her to catch her breath. She opened her eyes and stared into my soul. She wrapped her legs around my waist, gripping me tight.

"Kiss me, Nanc," I told her.

Her hands went to the sides of my face and she pulled me down. Her tongue touched my nose, licking her cum off of me. I grinned at her and sighed as she did the same to each cheek, cleaning me. I rested my left forearm on the side of her face and with my right hand, I grabbed my dick, lining it up with her pussy. She gasped at the direct contact. Our eyes met and her lips finally reached mine as I slowly inched inside of her. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened over mine. I slid my tongue inside her as my cock sunk inside her silky wet depths. I took her gently, knowing that I was not only longer but also wider than her toy.

We rocked into each other slowly. Part of me wanted to plunge balls deep but the other part of me wanted to savor this sensation forever. I sucked on her tongue. She was so sweet, like cotton candy. I knotted my fingers in her hair, holding her tight as our tongues dueled. We moaned together. For me, it had been eight years of longing, eight years of wondering what it would have been like if I had never gotten married. If I had waited just six more months, I would have met Nancy and I would have begged her to be mine.

Her little hands grabbed my ass, pulling me down into her as she tried to push up into me; not easy to do with my 270 pounds weighing her down. I sunk deeper and she moaned against my mouth.

"Easy, Nanc," I pulled back from her mouth and nuzzled her neck. "We have all night and I don't want to hurt you."

"Eight years, Bill. I've waited eight years. Please take me. Don't make me wait," she pleaded.

I pushed myself up on my arms and looked down between us. My dark black cock was inside her bald pink pussy. The colors were amazing. I looked at her as I pulled out and thrust forward, stretching her for me.

"You're so wet, baby. Your sweet juice is all over my cock." Without warning, I lowered my head and sucked a nipple into my mouth. Her areola was puckered and I flicked my tongue all around. Her cries were music to my ears. I switched nipples, feasting hard on each before gently lathing them with my tongue.

All the while, I moved in and out of her. I was almost there. I almost had all 10 inches buried inside of her. Her fingertip grazing my ass did the trick. I pulled out one more time and then plunged home. And that's exactly what it felt like to me...home. My balls were pressed right up against her tight ass, her juice was pouring out of her, dripping onto my nuts. Her breath hitched in her throat.

"You have all of me, Nanc. Is that what you wanted?" I asked her.

She nodded, her eyes shining with tears.

"I'm so full of you, Bill. You feel like hot steel inside of me. You're so deep...touching places that have never been touched." Her hands traveled up my back, around my sides, over my shoulders, pulling me down tight as she buried her face in my neck. "Don't move yet, baby. Let me get use to you, let me squeeze you with my pussy. I can feel your pulse."

I wanted her to feel full of me. As much as I wanted to fill her with my cum, to ease this ache, to empty my balls, I wanted this feeling more...the feeling of being buried to my root inside of her.

I slid my hand under her back, pulling her super tight to me and I turned. I rolled us over so she was on top of me. She clung to me, her hands ringing my neck. It was my turn to grab her ass.

"Ride me, Nanc. Whenever you're ready, make us cum."

Her mouth moved on my shoulder as her pussy clenched me tight. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release. She was torturing me and still, I waited. She lifted her head and kissed me, baby kisses as she rocked back and forth on me. I slid my finger inside her ass. So tight, so hot.

"Bill..." she raised her head, her palms on my chest, pushing herself into a sitting position. She was impaled on my cock with my finger in her ass. I had never seen a more beautiful sight. Her hands cupped her breasts, pushing her nipples up and out. She lowered her head and sucked one into her mouth, watching me watch her. She lifted up on her knees, exposing three inches of my shaft before plunging back down...over and over again.

Her eyes followed mine down her torso and she looked at our joining.

"I love your big black cock, baby. It was made for my pussy. You're so hot and hard, fat and long. I dreamed of our skin against one another. I can't wait to feel you explode, to jet your cum into my bare cunt." She sped up, rocking back and forth, rotating her hips. "You like that? You like my cum coating you? Keep fingering my ass. Add one more finger, baby, and come up here and suck on my tits."

I pulled myself up into a sitting position, causing her ass to drop to the tops of my thighs. I wrapped my left arm around my waist and sunk another finger of my right hand into her tight ass. She arched her back, thrusting her nipples towards my mouth. I latched on to one, biting the nipple, holding it between my teeth, soothing it with my tongue.

Nancy grabbed hold of my skull and threw her head back as she fucked my cock and my fingers. I scissored them in her ass, digging my heels into the mattress as I thrust up every time her pussy dared to release an inch of me.

"Fuck, Bill!" she screamed and started to shake. "I'm coming, baby. You're making me cum."

I moved my hand up her back, grabbing her neck, forcing her to look at me as I bit her other nipple and she continued to scream.

"Give me your cum, Bill!!"

"Here it comes, Nanc. I'm nutting in you. Feel that? Feel it shooting in your naked pussy? You're squeezing me, you're milking me. Fuck...I'm always taking you bare. Hear me? Ahhh...fuck!!!!" I screamed as I pumped and poured into her tight cunt. She was so snug, stretched only by me, but I still felt some run back down my shaft and pool where we were connected. She reached between us, gathering some on her fingers and she brought them to her mouth, coating her lips and sucking them inside. I watched her as I kept pulsing, kept fingering her ass.

"You taste so good, baby. I'm never going to get enough of you," she said.

"Me either, sweetness." I collapsed back on the bed, pulling her down on top of me.

05Little
05Little
109 Followers