Neighborly Discipline Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Davis continues Stacey's discipline.
822 words
4.01
44.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ugh...

Yuck...

Stacey couldn't believe the turn of events this morning had taken. She was standing in the corner with her own thong balled up and stuffed in her mouth. Her own thong she had been wearing just a few minutes ago.

As Stacey was contemplating her situation, her next door neighbor Mr. Davis continued his lecture.

"I didn't think that you would be such a naughty little bitch this morning Stacey. I can see that we are going to need to put some rules in place for the next week."

Her life was going to be a living hell this next week. she had to figure out a way to reason with her neighbor.

As these thoughts were going thru her head, Mr. Davis then walked up behind her and once again used his right hand to grip her hair. As he pulled on her hair, he quietly whispered in her ear. "I think that we need to have a discussion. Stay in the corner unless you need to be spanked even harder this time."

Stacey then heard Mr. Davis walk away and head back upstairs. what could he possibly be doing now she wondered? She had known Mr. Davis her whole life. He was always so sweet to her. How could he possibly have this other side to him? What did he have in mind next for her?

Stacey didn't have to wonder too long.

"Ah it is so nice to see you following directions and staying in position. Maybe there is hope for you after all Stacey."

She then felt him approach her from behind and he gently took her by the right arm and turned her around so that she was facing him. Mr. Davis looked her up and down again. Stacey was such a sight with her pink and white thong half in and half out of her mouth. She was naked as the day she was born from the waist down. Mr. Davis also noticed that she was shaved between her legs as well.

"I'm sure that you feel a bit embarrassed standing in front of your older neighbor with your naughty little pussy on display...don't you Stacey?" He smiled and rubbed his chin as he waited for her reaction.

All the humiliated girl could do was nod her head up and down.

Mr. Davis was thrilled with her reaction. "Good girl." he said.

Stacey then watched as he placed two of the high backed kitchen chairs face to face about a foot away from each other. She also noticed that on one of the chairs was a pair of her plain white cotton bikini panties.

"I figured that you might like a little modesty while we have our talk about the rules this coming week. You are welcome to put those panties on so you don't feel too exposed. I took the liberty of going through your panty drawer."

This creep just went through my panty drawer. Who does he think he is? This is so not fair she wanted to scream at him. But she did not dare take the panties out of her mouth.

Mr. Davis continued with the lecture. 'I'm very disappointed at the panties I found in your drawer. But we will discuss that a bit later young lady!"

Stacey could only stand there and stare at him. She had never felt so humiliated in her whole life.

Mr. Davis then picked up her white cotton bikini panties and handed then to her. "Put these on so we can get started please."

As Stacey reached for her panties and began to put them on, Mr. Davis then turned his back and headed back upstairs. "I will be right back. I will expect you to be sitting peacefully in one of the chairs when I come back down!"

Once Stacey had her white cotton bikini on she sat down. Will this ever end she wondered. What could he possibly be getting now.

Davis reappeared and had a pair of her black stockings. "You really need to do a better job of cleaning your room young lady!"

He then knelt down next to her. "We are going to have a little discussion and I don't want you running off," he said with a smile.

Mr. Davis then pulled her hand behind the chair and began wrapping one of her stockings around her wrists. Once he had her wrists tightly secured he moved to the front of the chair. "Cross your ankles," he said. Before Stacey knew it, he had her ankles tightly tied together as well.

Mr. Davis then leered over her. "We are going to discuss the rules for this next week. I will remover your panties out of your mouth. But if you get snippy or a smart mouth, I will not hesitate to duct tape your mouth this time! Are we clear young lady"?

Stacey could only nod her head...