Neighborly Exhibition

Story Info
The new neighbor puts on a sex show.
2.2k words
4.33
58.7k
32
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife & I live in a townhouse where all there are 10 adjoining units in each building.

So you can imagine our fear when our wonderful, older quiet neighbor told us she had to move and was selling her place. We were afraid we might wind up with rude, obnoxious or loud neighbor which wouldn't be good considering we have a toddler. She told us not to worry that she would try to accept an offer from people who appeared to be nice.

Due to flexibility in our work schedules and good timing, we were able to see most of the people that came to look at her place. Some appeared nice, some gave off the vibe of being party people, but there was one young, attractive couple in particular that seemed to be down-to-earth and quiet.

It turns out that's who wound up buying the place. They were in their late 20s and introduced themselves as James and Beth. Beth was a 5-foot-6 blue-eyed beauty with shoulder-length blonde hair, what appeared to be 36C breasts, curves in all the right places and a nice ass. She was a schoolteacher and was definitely the type Van Halen had in mind when they wrote Hot for Teacher. James was well-built at 6-foot-2 with well-toned muscular body, short brown hair and brown eyes.

To tell you a little about me, I'm 5-8, out of shape with a 38-inch waist, short brown hair and brown eyes while my wife Cara is 5-3 and overweight with shoulder-length brown hair, sparkling brown eyes, and great 38D breasts.

While most units have a sliding door that opens onto a deck and looks straight out into the back yard, our unit, and the one Beth & James bought are different, our sliding doors open to the side of the deck facing each other's unit. Although there's a privacy fence between the units, if you're standing you can easily see over the fence into your neighbor's living room. Our second floor bedroom also overlooks their deck which has a hot tub.

One day near the end of the summer I took a day off from work and was doing a project in the living room when I glanced over to their place. I stood there transfixed by what I saw. Beth was reclining on their couch nude, rubbing one of her magnificent breasts in a slow circular motion while slowly sliding what looked like a mid-sized dildo into and out of her shaved pussy, which looked like it was getting wetter with each stroke. She appeared to be staring intently at the TV. There was a look of sheer passion on her face as she sped up the pace at which she fucked herself with the toy. Without thinking I pulled down my pants and started stroking myself to match her speed. I was imagining I was there riding her, my cock pumping her at the speed she was moving with the dildo while sucking on those perfect breasts. I saw her close her eyes and open her mouth with must have been screams of joy. At that moment I closed my eyes, lost in the moment of what I was doing, and before I knew it, I was shooting all over my hand and the floor. When I opened my eyes I was horrified to see her standing by her door, still naked, smiling at me, mockingly waving her finger in a "you're a naughty boy" motion.

She walked away and a minute later the phone rang. It was her.

"Did you like watching me?" she asked.

"Yes I did," I replied, knowing that it was impossible to deny what I had done. "Did you like watching me?"

"I liked seeing the effect I had on you," she said. "I like being watched and I like to watch. I'd never cheat on James, but I love to tease. I guess you could say I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. If I invited you over to watch next time, do you promise that you'd just watch and not try anything?"

I gulped and said "Yes. I'd never cheat on Cara, but there's nothing wrong with watching and fanaticizing. Maybe you'd let me finish on you."

"You never know," she laughed. "We'll have to set up a time, talk to you later you dirty boy"

My mind raced with possibilities about when this would happen and what would happen.

Later in the afternoon I was doing some cleaning in the bedroom and looked out to see her walking in a thong that barely covered her breasts and pussy and only a thin strip of material up her asscrack to the hot tub.

Once in the tub, her hands were in front of her, under the water and she had a look of pure bliss on her face. It was obvious that she was playing with herself. I again got out my cock and stroked it while watching her. At this moment she opened her eyes and looked up and saw me. She smiled and blew me a kiss. I blew one back and put my cock back in my pants.

That night after Cara had gone to bed I was cleaning up in the living room when I noticed a light on in theirs. I looked over to see Beth nude in front of James giving him an exquisite blowjob. Her head slowly moving up and down the length of his thick shaft several times followed by swirling her tongue around the head before running it up and down the full length.

I again took out my cock and began to stroke. She looked over at that moment, smiled at me and winked. She stood up and whispered something in James' ear. A moment later he sat down on a chair and she straddled his lap and slowly started to ride him reverse cowgirl so she could face me. From the angle I could clearly see his large cock disappearing inside her as she slid up and down and the look of pure joy on her face as she leaned back. I could see his cock getting slicker with her pussy juices with each stroke. He leaned forward and started to suck her breasts, which inspired her to ride harder, which made me stroke my cock even harder. Somehow she must've seen what I was doing as she smiled at me again, whispered in his ear and stood up. This time he bent her over the arm of the couch and started slamming into her hard. It took everything I had at that moment not to cum in my hand as I wanted to save it so I could finish at the same time as him.

After several minutes he leaned over whispered something to her. She swung herself around, got on her knees and opened her mouth. He just needed to beat himself for a few strokes before he started cumming on her face and breasts and finally into her waiting mouth. The sight of that had me shooting as well.

After he finished she got up, licked her lips, raised a breast up and licked some cum off it, gave me a wink and smile, grabbed his cock, and led him away.

The next morning she called and asked me if I enjoyed the previous night's show. She repeated what she said the day before about being an exhibitionist and said that James really gets off on having guys jerk off to the site of her getting fucked. Then she invited me over to watch her in the shower. I couldn't get over there quick enough.

She invited me up to their bedroom did a sexy striptease for me, slowly taking off her jeans and blouse to reveal a black lace bra and panties. She then pushed her breasts together and licked her lips as she reached a hand back and undid the clasp, lifting it above her head and twirling it before throwing it to me. For her panties she turned around and bent over, slowly lowering them down her legs giving me a perfect view of her ass and pussy.

At this point I was rock hard and had taken my cock out of my pants to give it room to grow while I lazily stroked it. She tossed the panties to me and said "wrap these around that thing while you stroke" and licked her lips as she inserted two fingers into her pussy and slowly moved them around, moving up to rub her clit and moan. Then she stopped and asked again if I wanted to join her in the shower. Of course I said yes.

She told me to just stand back and watch. She took her time rubbing the soap all over her breasts, concentrating on her nipples which appeared to become rock hard as she tweaked them. She then turned around and bent over to soap up her legs. It took every ounce of control I had not to grab her hips and slam my cock into her from behind. Instead I just took there and stroked my cock slowly. When she got up and turned around she looked at my hard cock and joked "did I do that?" I said "yes you did and I'd like to see even more".

With that she said "the show's not done yet" and began to slowly finger herself while soaping again. Eventually she began finger fucking herself hard while rubbing her clit. The walls were echoing to her moans of "oh god" and shrieks of "yes" as her breathing increased. I sped up my stroking to match her speed and somehow despite that stimulation I held off from cumming.

She opened her eyes and saw I hadn't cum yet. She began moaning "cum for me baby I want to see you shoot" I said "can I shoot on your tits" she said "yes" and got on her knees in front of me and wrapped those melons around my cock. I didn't last more than two more strokes in that wonderful cleavage before I shot all over them with a shot or two hitting her chin, sighing "oh god, thank you" as I got weak in the knees and managed to hold my balance.

We finished up in the shower and toweled ourselves off and I got dressed but she just slipped into a sexy set of lingerie. She then said she was also a voyeur asked if I could return the favor and arrange it so she & James could watch Cara and I get it on.

I told her Cara's not into that, but I'd see what I could do, but if it was going to happen they'd have to keep their living room lights off that night so Cara wouldn't suspect anything.

That night, I put on some romantic music and had Cara drink more wine than usual. I started to seduce her in the living room and she gave in. We were soon naked in the part of the living room where our neighbors could see in. Cara did some slow dancing as I fingered her pussy while she stroked my cock. I guided her to the couch and had her sit back and spread her legs, which put her pussy on display for our neighbors before I got on my knees between her thighs and buried my face there. Unfortunately, our neighbors could only see the intense pleasure on her face with her legs on my shoulders, my hands on her ass, and her hands on my head holding me in place.

Eventually I moved us to a 69 on the couch so she could deep throat me while I continued to lick her. Her cock-sucking technique isn't as sexy as Beth's, but it's still good. I didn't want to shoot yet so I got up and turned us around so she was laying on the couch and I got on top of her. I moved her legs to my shoulders and our neighbors got a great view of me entering her missionary style. I slid my hands to her hips and ass and started slamming into her with everything I had as she thrust her hips up to meet me. We kissed intensely several times during this.

At one point I turned my head and gave our neighbors a wink and managed to move my hand out so I could give a quick thumbs-up without my wife noticing. We were both shouting how good it felt and I said "I want to try something different tonight" and as I hit the point of no return moments later, instead of pushing deep inside her to shoot, I pulled out and without stroking came all over the outside of her pussy and belly.

She looked disappointed until I told her that now we had an excuse to go shower together in preparation for round 2. With that we got up, I intentionally stood for an extra moment with my cum-covered softening cock swinging between my legs, facing our neighbors before heading off with my lovely wife.

The next morning Beth called and thanked me for the great show and asked if I was ready to come over and watch her play with herself, saying last night's performance has given her new images to fantasize to while playing. Of course I said yes. It was the beginning of a beautiful neighborly exhibition show.