Neighborly Flashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Frank pinned me down under his knees when he wanted to make me suck him." Her face flushed; her jaw clenched in anger. "He filled my mouth then held my nose until I swallowed. I hated the act and the taste. You aren't going to force me to do that, are you?" Her sudden tension was obvious in her ashen face and terrified trembling.

She whimpered a bit when I removed my hot tongue from her sex. "No, honey. We're not going to force you to do anything, but we may encourage you and show you how nearly any act can be an act of love. Even bondage and whips when there is an honored, safe word. We won't go that far unless YOU ask for it in words. Are you ready to cum again and be a little daring?" Sue plundered her pussy under my tongue, but before she could raid Flo's rear hole, I added, "Lean all the way back for me and put your feet on the lounger. Great, now slide a bit just over the edge."

Her wrinkled muscle was spotless so I continued, "Go for rimming back here, Houston. Relax and focus on just your nerve endings. Feel them as I gently rub across this powerful muscle; relax it. Just sense it as it begins to feel like pleasantly rubbing an itch. Yes. Now feel the comfortable warmth I'm sending you." I pressed and held my warm tongue against her ring muscle then licked slowly across it. "I can see that felt good. Now I'm going to roll this muscle and make these nerves happy."

Sue stood over me, resting her hot pussy on my neck as she reached over and gingerly held Flo's cheeks apart for me. Embarrassed at her pleasure, Flo tried to keep her face hidden. I began rolling across her round muscle then pushing just my fingertip into her ass and pulling it out slowly. As she relaxed, I went deeper and heard her guttural moan drag out longer. As frightful tension drained from her, Flo's pink anus flowered open. Trust and arousal lead to letting my rolled tongue slip past the opening and alternate it with deeply probing fingers—first one, then two. Much as I wanted to plug that pretty ass with my stiffness, I knew I wouldn't then go ATM (ass-to-mouth) or ATP (ass-to-pussy). Just knowing that she would surrender that ass to me one day soon was enough to allow me to change positions.

As I stood, I felt Sue's wet pussy slide along my back. Heaven. Flo continued to moan as I lifted her ankles and placed her knees on my shoulders. What a pretty sight her swollen, gaping pussy was. Nectar flowed from her soaked pussy even before my stiff cock found its way there, unaided. Sue watched, smiling, as it split her hungry labia apart and easily slid fully home in one, slow, gentle thrust. Flo gasped and held her breath. "W-w-what are you doing to me? Oh, so good . . . is that your, um, cock inside me? I've never felt so full, so . . . united. Y-y-you're pushing against something inside me I . . ."

"Y-y-yes, that is my happy cock, my inspiration, fully inside you. Squeeze me. Harder. That can be your next lesson after Sue is done—kegels." I began slowly thrusting in, out, in . . . couldn't help myself as I got faster and harder. After watching Flo's labia cling to me both in and out, Sue stepped around to her head. She bit a huge rebounding tit and made Flo squeal in delight. At her signal, I slowed my pounding so Sue could passionately kiss Flo for the first time.

Flo resisted at first, then firmly pulled Sue's mouth to hers and slowly, lovingly wrestled her tongue. I watched as I continued to drill her and saw her slide her hand down Sue's back and cup her bare ass. She squeezed it and wrapped around her leg until her hand found Sue's bald clam. Though she hesitated, she soon began to timidly trace then split Sue's puffy pussy open and inserted a finger tip. I slammed against her pussy and ground my pubes against hers. She grunted, became blissfully radiant and pushed a finger deeper into Sue's snatch.

They broke their lip lock and Flo quizzically stared up at Sue's open pussy as she slid up to the erect, pearly clit which awaited her attention. Sue moaned and closed her eyes as she shifted her pussy closer to Flo's face. My cock surged as I watched my wife present her pussy to a virgin muff diver. Flo spread Sue's inner labia and circled the pink pearl they hid as drops of heavenly dew fell on Flo's hand and mouth. The intoxicating aroma and flavor got to her. She directed Sue to sit on her face and began licking my wife's pussy hungrily, held her labia open to scoop her nectar directly onto her tongue, and both moaned in dizzy ecstacy.

Relieved, I reveled in their joy and lost control. In seconds, I felt my balls tighten, my sperm canon load and fire four strong gouts as I crushed her loins with mine. She beamed crimson as she climaxed and shuddered with her chin locked on her shoulder. Her cum face was a joy to behold. As I savored her warm pussy holding my wilting cock captive, a pesky thought tried to get my attention. I pushed it away as I twitched happily in this beautiful, nearly virginal pussy. As I kissed up her thighs, the thought won—could she get pregnant with my child? Better late than never, no, better to ask sooner than later. It was too late now, so I held my tongue until she was done with her pussy buffet.

Sue flushed, moaned then grunted as she released a small flow of heaven's juice directly into Flo's virginal mouth. While Sue shuddered, I watched Flo lick her lips, and Sue's lips, as she savored my wife's intoxicating fluids. What a perfect way to spend a sunny, summer afternoon. As we three returned to normal blood pressure, I stayed inside Flo to cork her soft pussy and extend my torrid rapture. Sue staggered back to me and knelt between Flo's legs. Before she could object, Sue held her labia closed, extracted and sucked my cock clean of Flo's tasty, aromatic flow then released the river of cum I had deposited in Flo. As she sucked my cum out of her, her talented tongue made Flo lurch and cum again. Sue carefully spread each labium and licked everything clean before slurping my sensitized cock again.

Flo sat up looking shocked. "What was all that? I've never felt or done such naughty things in my life." Before she could add to her thoughts, Sue pulled her face to hers and shared the remnants of my cum with her. She resisted at first, then savored my flavors energetically. After they broke their wet kiss, Flo smacked her lips. "I don't remember cum tasting that good. There was a hint of my own flavor in there too, wasn't there?" Sue grinned and nodded. "I suppose this is just a typical summer day for you perverts?"

"Hey! Watch who you call a pervert now that you are one of us! Remember what I said about the EMT's final exam? When I pushed my finger all the way into your ass today, well, that's what he did. He claimed it was an internal exam, but I think he just wanted to be in your sexy ass while he could." She gulped, wide eyed. "I know you enjoyed it today and I want to do that again with you and let you experience the full spectrum, but after we eat. Don't you dare get dressed again."

As we prepared simple grill food, Flo noticed that our gate was wide open. "Did I leave that open? Pedestrians and people in cars can see us? Oh, sorry, I'm so embarrassed I compromised your modesty fence." She blushed so innocently for one who just had her first open air anal and cunnilingus experience and only her third new cock in her. "Should I close it now?" We both grunted no around our food. As each of us swallowed bites, we looked for who was also free of food and hungrily kissed them deeply and wetly.

We ate at our picnic table with the women on the same bench. Sue straddled it so her open pussy faced Flo. I was on a nearby chair for easy access. But Flo faced me with her knees squeezed closed. Sue had to push them apart three times before Flo left them open for me. "Oh, in case you're worried, I can't get pregnant." After a dozen naked hugs and French kisses—not always on mouth labia—I said I was ready for desert and fingered both beautiful women. Flo laughed, "Haven't you had enough, Al?"

"Of this intoxicating nectar? Never! I want to lick both of you until you cum then I need to cum again too. Erase that doubt, young lady. I can cum at least six times a day. My painful record is ten, but I was truly done by six. How about you get on your knees on the lounger so I can suck your pussies from behind and get a lingering lick of your pristine butt holes?" They looked at each other and giggled then got on the lounger side by side.

After grabbing a thick pillow, I knelt on it and alternated eating two beautiful pussies. Though I tried to avoid comments, appreciative noises escaped my mouth. The women laughed or moaned as I ate them—so good, so tasty! When I licked Sue's rear hole, it blossomed open from habit. Flo's took some encouraging, but finally began to stay open. Once I began deeply fingering both rear holes, they stopped giggling. When they began pushing against my finger, I added a second one. Patiently, I waited for Flo's ass to stay open and relaxed.

"Sue, why don't you get in front of Flo and let her eat your pussy and ass? Flo, if you're ready, I'd like to watch you lick my wife's ass. Focus on the taste of her heavenly pussy, but only the feel, texture, of her sphincter. Notice how she reacts to your tongue. There won't be any taste for you, but smell her musky rear breath. I'll keep licking you as you do that." She gulped, obviously reluctant to taste her first ass.

When I returned to licking and fingering her crinkled muscle, she licked Sue's pussy then spread her labia and licked deeper. As her rear relaxed again, I fingered it with two digits. When she relaxed with that, I slid my cock back in her soaked pussy and thrust several times before shifting it to her bung hole. She lurched, but the tip of my bishop was already in her. I held it there and asked she to relax again. As she fearfully relaxed, I reminded her that none of the acts I asked of her hurt or harmed her. With this new one, she would leap from near virginal status to a much more experienced position and I promised she would enjoy it. Maybe I shouldn't promise that?

Though she quickly caught on to what that next experience would be, that ribald thought allowed her to finger and lick Sue's pink butt hole. She commented on how strong that muscle was. After I got my entire bishop in her ass, I reminded her that her ass was just as tight, strong and warm as Sue's so she could feel the experience from both sides. Once she realized there was no foul taste from licking a clean sphincter, she relaxed more, let me go deeper and became more aware of the sensual feel of Sue's internals. I slid three fingers into her pussy to scoop up more of her slippery delights then licked one finger clean and reluctantly rubbed my cock and her hole with the other two.

Her own slippery fluids eliminated most of the raw abrasion, but the tasty lube still allowed enough friction to fire her sensitive nerves. Just three thrusts later, my pubes were crushing her cheeks and she gasped. "Is that . . .? Are you really all the way in my ass? How can that be with your big cock in me and not ripping me open?" Instead of answering, I pulled her hips firmly against me and circled my cock inside her as best I could. As I pulled back, she gasped and tried to capture it again.

"Relax. If you squeeze too hard, you can hurt yourself. Squeeze gently and let me do the work. Just enjoy the new sensations; I am." She followed direction and I began fully deep, hard thrusts that slammed her ass and rippled her delightful little gluts and her round muscle. She began to gasp and flush. Her head dropped so she couldn't eat Sue. Very quickly, she caught the rhythm and learned when to grasp and when to let go. Her noisy arousal and heavy breathing engrossed me and after about fifty strokes, she came hard, clenched hard, and forced me to fill her ass with my cream. Sue was next to me and watched my cheeks clench and release as I spurted three more times.

Once my sensitive cock stopped spasming, it began to withdraw. Sue quickly handed me a baby wipe since she preferred to avoid ATM. Yet in still another of my wife's paradoxes, she knelt behind Flow and drank my cum directly from her ass. I may never understand her. She loves my cream pie, but then why not suck me clean. I wasn't about to argue.

Once my cock was germ free, I handed another wipe to Flow as Sue continued to lick her rear hole. I asked her to check and clean my rear since it was now her turn to rim me. Her heavy breathing and lightheadedness let her dismiss all objections and she confirmed I was clean and ready to eat. Sue must have done an excellent job back there since Flo's breathing became raged again and she noisily approached another orgasm. I bent over and she spread my hairy cheeks with one hand to expose my tight round muscle.

Surprisingly, she confidently slapped her hot tongue against my hole then began to lick me. There was no chance she would last long enough to make me cum again, so I just enjoyed the trip while it lasted. Flo managed to get a finger tip in me then pushed it in completely. Her fingering needed some attention, but it was still arousing. She managed to get the tip of her rolled tongue in me too, but sure enough, within too few minutes, she came and spurted a bit on Sue's face. Next time that will be my face!

She grabbed for a baby wipe and cleaned her naughty finger. There was one more act I wanted to introduce to her that day. When I turned and she saw my stiff again cock bounce toward her mouth, she gulped and looked up at me. I smiled and tugged her jaw open. Her eyes bugged again in fear. "You can do this, sweetie. This is your third deep hole I mentioned earlier. We know you've never done deep throat, well now you have a cock that can reach that depth.

"You will breathe thru your nose and may pull away if that becomes a problem. Do you have a gag reflex problem? No? That helps. I'll let you chose when to slide my cock down your throat. Once it's there, I'll thrust as deep as I can for the heat of your throat. You can help me cum sooner if you squeeze your throat by gulping as though you are swallowing food. Let me cum directly in your belly and you will hardly taste me. If you like my taste, as you said you did, you can back off enough so my cum fills your mouth. You should allow one or two spurts into your belly first so I don't overflow your mouth—though after cumming twice, there won't be as much volume as I made earlier. That's all the instruction you need."

She angled her head with a silent 'yeah right!' response before opening wider and pushing out her tongue. So BJ isn't new to her. I rested my delirious cock on her tongue while staring into her wide open, beautiful, blue eyes. She nodded slightly then sucked my cock into her pretty face. As I slid along her tongue, she let me know she was in charge now by seductively wrapping her tongue around my shaft and pulling it in with an amazing grip. After four deep breaths, she pulled me firmly by both cheeks and swallowed me into her throat. This couldn't be her first time.

Her grip was phenomenal; her hot throat sweltering; her tongue somehow danced around my shaft and I didn't stand a chance of lasting more than two minutes. I tried face fucking her, but only got as far as she allowed. The laughter in her eyes told me she had waited to surprise me. Wow! Did she ever! After playing with me for a minute, she pulled me against her nose, gulped my cock four times and I lost control. While I don't know how much cream filled her belly, I did clench and release five times. She waited until the fifth lurch to pull back and catch my cum on her tongue.

I was breathless as she kept tickling my cock in her mouth and, though I was dry, I wanted to cum again. Her eyes laughed at my surprise as she shocked her teacher and slid her face away from my cock while still sucking it. Sue was just as stunned as I was and allowed Flo to pull her to me. "Suck his cock clean, will you Sue? I think I want his tongue in my mouth right now." What a nice reversal of control.

Another surprise! We hadn't yet kissed, now she ordered my wife to suck me clean so she could French me? Who was this woman and what did she do with my shy neighbor? "I never said I didn't know how to deep throat, just that I had never had a man in my throat before. That has been a long time fantasy and I have practiced it many times with man substitutes. Aren't you glad?"

Oh yes. Yes I was glad, thrilled, shocked and delighted. Sue sat at the end of the lounger as Flo and I kissed passionately above her. She took my cock in her mouth and gently cleaned it then switched to the dripping pussy she craved. Back and forth she went. I'm not a fan of cream pies, yet I eagerly sucked Flo's teeth, gums and tongue of every bit of my pie. Dizzy arousal will do that to you. We were both moaning when Flo suddenly gasped and climaxed with her tongue still in my mouth. Sue, with her finger still in Flo's ass, grinned proudly. As she caught her breath, I pulled and gently twisted her nipple. "A-a-are we done for today? I don't think I can survive coming again. I can't remember when I had my last satisfying orgasm—unlike today's having what, six?"

With all smiles and my arm around her, I warmly kissed my beautiful neighbor again and . . . pushed her into the pool. She sputtered in shock at the cool water and was confused about how she ended up there. "All the hot sex today is the price you paid to use our pool. Since you gladly paid the price, you're welcome! Happy to have you pay up and cum again tomorrow and every day. I may even have a special guest here tomorrow. So, are you . . . coming?" I shouted as I jumped into the pool.

Finally, truly comfortable being naked around us, she laughed and gave us a big thumbs up and splashed me as Sue canon balled into the pool too.

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....
==== 19 hr 1700 8/21/18 ==== 7064 words ==== edits 17 ====
8/7/18 Seminal image: distressed, injured neighbor visits; increasingly flashes, escalates
gck August 21, 2018

12