Neighborly Hospitality

Story Info
Dog walker gets caught with owner's panties.
1.4k words
4.08
104.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILKMAN
MILKMAN
4 Followers

Even though I was attending college on a volleyball scholarship, I still didn't pass up any opportunities to get some extra cash. When Mel asked me if I would walk her dog while she was away at work, I figured it would be a quick and easy way to earn cash.

"Just let him out to pee around 9:00 a. m. and if you're around in the afternoon maybe you can take him for a walk"

I always thought Mel was hot. She had beautiful black hair that looked fantastic no matter how she wore it. Her gray blue eyes would look right through to your sole. She was 5' 7'' and she had about ten years on me, but she had those fine curves that women get when they hit their thirties. She is definitely had a d-cup or I never waxed my carrot. She wore sheer blouses and used her tits like a hypnotist used a pocket watch. Her legs had the best calves that I have ever seen which were complemented by the shiny sheer nylons and pointed high heel pumps that she frequently wore. She would also wear very sexy tailored skirts that advertised her tiny hips and tight ass.

The first day I go to her house, she was already gone. I let myself in and started looking for her dog Logan. Logan was a greyhound, which was probably saved by her. Since Logan did not meet me at the door I figured I would give myself a tour of the place.

I turned on the stereo and blasted one of the local morning shock jocks programs and then walked into the bedroom. Mel had a beautiful bedroom and was incredibly clean except for the pair of black panties on the bed. My heart started to palpitate and I could already feel the blood surging through my dick. The panties were a shiny black silk and felt a little sweaty. I couldn't help but lift them to my face and smell the scent of my gorgeous neighbor. The panties had the succulent smell of perfume and her musky pussy. I never smelled anything better in my life.

"What do you think your doing," Mel said as she walked into the room behind me. I was immediately mortified thinking my whole world was ruined, and that I would be exposed to the world as some depraved pervert?"

Mel then interrogated me with those blue eyes and pressed on with her questioning. "Do you like what you see?"

I didn't know what to say. I was so embarrassed. The only words that came out of my mouth were, "I'm sorry they just felt so silky and looked so sexy I just couldn't help myself. "

"OH SO LIKE THE SILKY PANTIES DO YOU?

Still embarrassed, I said "yeah"

"WELL IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH PUT THEM ON. "

"What?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I didn't think it could get any worse.

"YOU HEARD ME YOU LITTLE "PERV" PUT ON THE PANTIES OR I'LL WALK OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND TELL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WHAT A LITTLE PERVERT YOU ARE. "

"Please don't do that, I'll do anything, but please don't tell my family. " At this point I couldn't get my pants off fast enough as I fumbled at the zipper. I then slipped the panties on and stretched them over my dick. The tightness of her tiny panties and the silkiness only made my cock grow so that it was sticking out of the top of the waist band.

"HEY MY LITTLE PERV, YOU GOT TO SHAVE THOSE PUBES IF YOU EVER HOPE TO HAVE ANYONE SUCK THAT PECKER OF YOURS. IT'S LIKE A FOREST IN THERE AND YOUR PUBES ARE STICKING OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE. "

"Yes ma'am," I said and wondering to myself when this torment would end.

"I KNOW PERV, I THINK YOU SHOULD SHAVE ALL THOSE PUBES OFF. IF YOU GOING TO WEAR PANTIES THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE CLEAN SHAVEN LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. "

"Huh what?," I my brain was catatonic, but my dick was leaping out of the panties trying leap onto Mel. She then grabbed me by the top of the waistband and pulled it and my dick towards the bathroom.

"SHAVE. "

"What?"

"YOU HEARD ME SHAVE, OR ELSE I'LL HAVE THAT CONVERSATION WITH YOUR MOTHER RIGHT NOW. " Mel then pulled my panties down so that they were around my knees and then handed me a razor and a can of nice and easy shaving cream. The shaving cream smelled so feminine, so different than the edge shaving cream I used. After about ten minutes I was clean as a whistle.

"LET ME INSPECT, PERV. " Mel then grabbed my erection and jerked it up and with her long red fingernail lifted my nut sack.

'WELL THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET THESE PANTIES TO FIT IS IF WE GET RID OF THE ERECTION, RIGHT PERV?'

"Uh yes ma'am. "

"AND THE ONLY WAY WERE GOING TO GET RID OF THAT ERECTION IS IF YOU SHOOT THAT LOAD. " Okay now I thought maybe things were looking up.

"WELL START JACKING OFF!" Reluctantly I started to stroke my raging hard on but I was moving to slow for her taste..

"FASTER DAMM IT!" She then grabbed a bottle of Curel lotion poured it on my cock as I jerked off. As she did this she then took her thumb covered in lotion in one violent motion rammed it up my asshole. The force lifted me off my heels, as she lifted her thumb, I had to stand on my toes to try to lessen the drive the pressure in my ass.

"SHOOT YOUR LOAD INTO MY HAND," She said as she put her other hand in front of me.

Two seconds later I came, "OH GOD, OOH SHIIIT I'M COMING!"

Mel cupped her hand, which held more of my jizz than I've ever seen in the best of my ejaculations. My hard-on was finally subsiding. Mel then seemed to move in to French kiss me, and as I got ready for her red lips... she put her hand full of cum to my mouth and pressed hard. She then commanded, "EAT IT. " "EAT IT, "PERV", NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A GIRL. "

She still had her thumb up my ass so she leveraged so that on I had to swallow my own jiz if I ever wanted to breath again.

My lesson wasn't over. "UNZIP MY PANTS, PERV. " She was wearing these black tight fitting pleather type of pants. She then grabbed my hand and put them on her already unbutton slacks.

Underneath she had white shiny silky panties just like the black ones I was wearing. She then grabbed my head by the hair and pulled it down to her pussy, where I found that familiar musky smell.

"EAT ME DAMM IT... COME ON PERV... SUCK IT... FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR TONGUE... THAT'S IT... CHRIST... I'M COOOMING. " She then grinded my face into her crotch.. I got a glimpse of the tiniest patch of her immaculately trimmed black bush. She then continued to grind my face so hard I thought my nose would fall off. "DON'T STOP... DON'T STOP... DON'T STOOOP. " Then a flood a liquid poured into my mouth. I hungrily lapped up every drop.

"O.K. HONEY, SINCE YOU WERE SO GOOD WITH THE TONGUE, I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU ONE LAST LESSON. " She again grabbed me by the waistband of the panties and dragged me back by her bed.

"LIE ON THE BED FACE DOWN." As I lay on the bed she then pulled my hips up by the waistband of the panties and then slid a pillow under my hips. I was then lying there for about two minutes when Mel suddenly pulled my panties down around my knees again. She then proceeded to ram what felt like a seven in dildo up my ass. She was actually butt fucking me with a strap-on, and she continued to pound away until she had all seven inches sliding in and out at a blinding speed. She did this for what seemed to be an eternity until I she had a violent spasming orgasm and collapsed on me spent of energy.

After about a minute of lying there, she started to tongue my ear and softly said "Okay Perv," you're off the hook for now. "Don't forget to walk Logan, and I'll see you tomorrow."

MILKMAN
MILKMAN
4 Followers