Neighborly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright," I said, half in a daze of lust. "I guess I know what you mean. It's been even longer for me."

"Aw, you poor baby," she cooed at me. My cock went even harder. I let my eyes drop to her body again, running over every visible curve. She watched me leer at her, and appeared totally comfortable with it now. She casually removed the pillow from her body and uncurled her legs, leaving herself totally open to me. I could see the swell of her small but perfect tits, the smooth skin and soft folds of her pussy, and the curve of her beautiful luscious ass. "You still have a little thing for me, don't you?" she asked.

I only nodded, and gulped, totally overcome with lust. My plan seemed to be going better than I ever could have imagined it. "Yes," I finally said. "I've never wanted to fuck anyone as much as I want to fuck you right now."

Her eyes widened only for a split second, and then she smiled at me deviously. "So what's stopping you?" she asked. She crawled slowly over to me, and then on top of me. I leaned forward and suckled on her perfect nipples, which hardened in my mouth. She moaned softly as she slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. She proceeded to caress my chest and abs while my hands wandered over her body, caressing her flawless back, the soft smooth globes of her ass, and the silky expanse of her legs.

"I want you," she said. "I want you to fuck me, Jake. I want your cock inside my mouth, then my pussy." She looked into my eyes with an animal lust I'd never seen in any other woman. "Then I want your cock in my mouth again, and then I want you to spray your come all over my tits and my face."

I moaned and grinned at her. I said, "Yes, ma'am," and started kissing her neck even more ravenously than before. I attacked her, and she giggled as she fell backwards and I came down on top of her on the couch. I kissed her neck and her tits and my hand found its way between her legs, where I fingered her pussy lips apart and rubbed her slit gently. She moaned as I did this, and unzipped my pants, pushing them off with her legs in a rather impressive feat of ambidexterity and multi-tasking. With her free hand, even as she did this, she encircled my swollen cock with her sift, delicate fingers, and began to stroke it slowly but steadily.

I explored each other and caressed each other like this for several minutes before she finally whispered into my ear while she jerked my cock, "Fuck my mouth. Now!"

I was eager to obey, and I quickly positioned myself directly over her face, straddling her shoulders. I guided my cock inside her open and waiting mouth. My breath caught. I had never felt such a perfect mouth on my cock before. Her lips were like satin; her wet tongue working the underside of my cock like it was some musical instrument. She was playing me, perfectly. I started to fuck her mouth, slowly at first and then working up speed. Soon I was grinding inside her mouth, and I could feel the head of my cock touching the back of her throat, but she never flinched and never gagged. She loved doing this.

I couldn't take it anymore; I needed some release, so I decided to surprise her. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and started to jerk it over her face. Before even one second had passed, I was spraying hot come all over her face and tits. Thick ropes of it splashed across her chin, cheeks and lips, and as my orgasm subsided, the remainder shot out across her chest, landing on her perfect little nipples and in the valley between her tits.

She squealed at this like a little school girl, half in surprise, half in delight. But when it was over, she looked up at me and punched my shoulder a little too hard for comfort. "You fucking jerk," she said. "I told you I wanted to fuck. Now what am I supposed to do?"

I answered her: "Who said I wasn't going to fuck you right now?" I slid back down between her legs and her eyes went wide as I shoved my still rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy without even a little foreplay. Her mouth opened into a little "O" as she stared at me in surprise.

"Holy shit," she said. "You're still hard?! Where have you been all my life? How long can you go on like this?"

I replied without ever missing a beat – my cock was still pounding into her like a jackhammer. "I can go till we're raw, baby. I told you, no one has ever turned me on as much as you. You make me crazy." I kissed her and bit her lips gently while I fucked her. She moaned and melted into me, wrapping her arms and legs around my back as I thrust into her.

It didn't take her long to reach her first orgasm. She moaned into my mouth as we made out while we fucked. I felt the juices running out of her pussy and down over my balls as I never let up even for a second. Her vaginal muscles spasmed over my cock. I kept going, making her come at least half a dozen times more. She moaned and writhed underneath me and kissed me and I could taste my own come on her lips every time she did. I pulled back and looked down at her perfect little face covered in my come and that wonderful sight sent me over the edge. I pulled out and slid back up her body again, ready to fuck her mouth one last time before I came again.

She squealed with delight again, eager to have my shaft back inside her little mouth. I wasted no time, and began hammering into her mouth just as hard as I'd been fucking her tight little pussy. She made a tight fist around the base of my cock and started jerking me off even while I fucked her mouth. With her other hand, she caressed and tickled my balls with her delicate fingertips. All of this was too much, and it sent me over the edge. I had the best orgasm I'd ever had in my life at that very moment.

I buried my cock in her mouth and let the first three spurts of hot come shoot down her throat. I felt her working hard to swallow it all but a few droplets still dribbled out over her lips as her cheeks ballooned up. I pulled out and let the rest shoot all over her. She kept jerking my cock and caressing my balls while my come shot out over her face again, mixing with what was already there. My come covered every inch of her face before it was over, and the rest was splattered sparsely over her tits again.

I lay down on top of her and ran my hands down her body and underneath her, grabbing her ass grimly and sliding my tongue inside her mouth as I kissed her. Again, I could taste my own come on her lips and inside her mouth. I could tell she liked it when I kissed her with my come all over her like this, because she moaned and writhed underneath me, the soft silky skin of her stomach rubbing over my still incredibly sensitive cock. It sent a shiver through me.

We just lay there for an hour after that, alternately making out and staring into each other's eyes. Every once in a while, she would wipe the come from her face and suck it from her fingers like candy, eventually swallowing every drop till her face was clean. After this, she cuddled up to me even closer and whispered, "Your come tastes so good. I want some more." She reached between my legs and started caressing my cock back to firmness.

Then the doorbell rang. I groaned in frustration and threw on some pants to go answer it. "Don't worry," she said, "You can fuck me when you get back." She winked at me.

It was our landlord at the door. He had the key for Kaycee. I took it and brought it in to her. I handed her the key. She held it, looked at it, then at me. She grinned wickedly and said, "Thanks, but I don't think I'll need this just yet." She tossed it over her shoulder. "I think I'll be staying here tonight," she said, smiling. I smiled back at her, happy about the idea. She got up on her knees and then turned around, facing away from me. She bent over and spread her legs, presenting her wet pussy and swollen clit to me. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Now... fuck me. And make it a little harder this time."

THE END

12