Neighborly Love But Blackmailed! Ch. 02

Story Info
I better do as I am told or my wife will find out!
3.2k words
4.53
24.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
152 Followers

Well a few weeks went by since my encounter with my neighbor. My ass was just now feeling normal. Some nights I would lay in bed thinking how much I enjoyed him taking me. I laid there hard as a rock rubbing my self very carefully not wanting to wake the wife.

My wife headed out of town for work this weekend. I gave her a big hug and kiss goodbye. As I wave and watch her turn the corner my phone buzzed.

I get a text "I need my bitch NOW!" How did he now the wife left?

A smile forms on my face. I feel like a teenage girl going out on a date. I rush to my bedroom and change for a fun fulfilled night. As I take a shower and shave my whole body. Cleaning my boy pussy knowing it is going to get used hard again.

I slip on my bright pink panties and matching bra. Pulling up my black thigh highs rubbing my hand up and down getting my self all worked up. I put my tight black mini dress on and slipped on my heels.

I go to bathroom and start applying some makeup. Applied my bright red lip stick on to my lips. Blowing a kiss and winked at my self in the mirror. Then I put a bright pink collar and leash I just bought (I am his bitch). I walked over to his house to have some fun.

I knocked at your door. The door opens when my jaw dropped. Your wife answered the door naked and she smiles at me. I see you naked standing behind her also. I watch your wife reached back and squeezed your cock showing me how big it is and kissed you. Then she says to me "Will this do?"

I smile and nodded yes at your wife as she pulls my collar down. I drop to my knees as she steps to the side letting me crawl inside watching my bitch ass do as I am told. She closes the door as I noticed you walking back to the couch and sat down. She smiles and says to me "Hi bitch! Husband told me everything that happen between the two of you the other weekend!"

My mouth dropped and I looked at you. You shrugged your shoulders and giggled. She looked at me and said "I even told the hubby what you and the wife did for me bitch! I told him that you are the wife's slave and supposed to obey her. If you don't obey us we will tell your wife you have been bad!" As she smiled really big.

I reply "Yes Ma'am!"

She pushes me up against the wall and reaches down and grabs my cock and then rubs my ass pulling my skirt showing my panties to you. I hear you moan in pleasure!

She bits my ear and whispers "Go stand in front of your Daddy!"

So I crawled towards you. I stand up in front of you as I was told to do. I watch her sit down next to you stroking your massive cock making it hard as you both kiss. I am getting hard watching both of you kissing.

She makes me spin around and bend over. I do as I am told. I feel both of your eyes burning my ass staring so hard. Then I turn back around when I hear her say "Yep this bitch is going to get stretched out!" You both laugh.

I smile and feel my self getting harder hearing her say that. Then I hear from her "Get on your knees and suck your Daddy's big cock!"

I kneeled down and started to stare at your massive cock. I lean in and started to lick your balls and go all the way up to the tip of your cock tasting a little precum from it.

I reach up and grabbed your cock with my hand and started stroking your cock as I lick and sucked on your balls. Looking up at both of you in the eyes as she rest her head on your shoulder. I wrap my mouth around your shaft and pushed your cock deep down my throat making me gag a little.

You see a tear from my eyes run down my cheek as I gag on your big cock. I work my head up and down on your cock stroking your shaft and rubbing your balls going back and forth as I watch you both kissing and fondling each other.

Getting used to the size of your cock in my mouth. I take you deep in my mouth when you feel my tongue flicking at your balls with a mouth full of your cock. Making you moan so loud. You grab my head with both hands. Pulling my hair and start fucking my face real hard until I hear her say "Wow slow down I want to play too!" She pushes me off your cock. I see that disappointed look on your face as you catch your breath. I even felt a little disappointed too, cause I wanted to swallow your cum.

She climbs up onto your lap ass facing me. She grabs your wet cock and slides it into her wet pussy. You both let out a moan. I watch her sliding up and down on your cock. You grab her ass and spread it apart. Hearing her pussy making beautiful wet noise sliding up and down your cock. When I see her snap her fingers and say "Lick my asshole bitch!"

I slide between your legs and start licking her asshole. Your balls are slapping my chin. I flick my tongue around her hole teasing her. I feel her body start to tense up. Her toes start to curl when my tongue touches the inside of her hole. She cums so hard. I can hear how wet her pussy is riding your cock.

You both start kissing. She is trying to catch her breath as she grinds on your cock. She jumps up and spins around and sits right back down on your cock with her feet on the couch. I watch her pussy getting stretched by your big cock as I watch it going deep inside her beautiful pussy.

I watch you playing with her tits as she grabs my hair and pulls me in to her pussy and says "Start licking my clit bitch!"

I start licking her clit grazing your cock at the same time. I feel her hands running through my hair. Then all of a sudden she pulls my hair as she climaxes on your cock and my tongue. Grinding harder and harder on both of us as her legs start to shake and let out a huge scream.

She let's go of my hair and pushes me away with her feet trying to catch her breath. She leans back kissing you while you fondle her tits. I am getting so hard watching you both making out.

She pushes me down to my back telling me to spin around with my head facing you both. She climbs off your lap and 69's on top of me. I watch you slide up behind her looking down at me smiling and say "Enjoy the show!"

You slide your cock in her very wet pussy. I feel her rubbing my cock through my panties giving my cock little kisses teasing me making me very horny. I start licking her clit as your balls are slapping my forehead. I feel her pulling my cock out of my panties and started sucking me.

I am so fucking horny. She is moaning on my cock while you fuck her and me licking her clit. It don't take long before I start getting that feeling that I am ready to cum when she stops. She starts moaning louder and focuses on her self getting ready to cum again.

Her body stiffens up as she lets out another scream. She cums so hard her body starts shaking. That makes her pussy tighten up around your cock making you ready to cum too.

I watch your cock throbbing and throbbing so many times deep inside her pussy. You are pushing so hard so deep making sure you fill her pussy. You slide back and sat back down on the couch and say "Clean my wife's pussy she deserves it!"

She stands up and turns around looking down at me and smiles. A drop of your cum lands on my face making you both laugh. She sat down on my face very roughly. Her legs pinning my shoulders to the floor. I start licking when I feel her pussy lips tighten up as she moans. She is squeezing very hard making sure she pushes all your cum out into my mouth.

I look up watching you two kissing and telling each other how much you love each other. I am licking her pussy clean from both your juices. When a load of your cum went in my mouth and started to slide down my throat. It was so salty, but I loved it! Then you tell me "Get over here and lick my cock clean too!"

She gets up. I roll over on my hands and knees and crawl between your legs and start to lick your cock from your balls to the tip tasting both of your juices. She sat down beside you holding your hand watching me clean your cock. You both are fondling each other and kissing. I getting so horny tasting your salty cum and her sweet nectar in my mouth. I am giving your cock small kisses showing how much I appreciate you.

I was told to go to the fridge and get you both some drinks so I obey. As I walked back to both of you sitting on the couch cuddling. I handed you both your drinks. Both of you stood up and told me to crawl behind you both as I follow you both holding hands and the scent of sex is making me even hornier as we head to your bedroom.

I watch you both lay on the bed and commanded me to the foot of the bed where you had me rubbing her feet and kiss her toes while you both start talking, kissing and drinking.

She looks down at me and says "I bet you would like to cum wouldn't you?"

I nodded and said "Yes Ma'am!"

You both laugh as I watch you both whispering back and forth. Then I watch her spread her legs and say "Come fuck me!"

I slide up on the bed crawled between her legs and pulled my cock from my panties and sticked my very hard cock into her very wet pussy. I noticed her squint like it hurt when I pushed my cock in. You have her so stretched out I can barely feel her pussy wrapped around my cock. I did not care so I started fucking her fast, cause I am so horny I start moaning I can feel your cum inside her. That really turned me on. I start fucking faster. She bits her lip and squinted some more. That look she had was pain. She grabs my head and whispers in my ear "I want you to cum on feet!"

I don't hesitate one second I pick up my pace trying to make her cum. She lets out a little moan feeling her cum on my cock just a little. I follow her by pulling out and crawled backwards to her feet as I stroke my cock. I start shooting my cum all over her painted toes and feet. Then she puts her feet in my face and said "Lick your mess up NOW!"

I start licking my cum off her beautiful painted toes and feet. It tastes more salty then his but I did not care as I wanted to make sure I don't miss a drop, cause I do not want to make her mad at me and tell my wife.

I watch you both kissing each other and I noticed that you are getting hard again. I look over at her pussy and it is so bright red and swollen. That is why she bit her lip.

You get up off the bed and walked around to the foot of the bed. You grabbed my legs and pulled them hard. I fell to my belly when I feel you sliding me towards you. You flipped me over to my back and said "Well its time to show you I am your daddy! I going to make you my bitch again!"

I feel you push my panties to the side and push your big cock towards my boy pussy. I bit my lip waiting for you to push it in me.

You slide the tip of your cock inside my boy pussy. I grab a handful of sheets as I feel you stretching my pussy hole wide. A tear rolls down my face. I am trying to relax and get used to your cock again.

You slowly push more of your massive cock into me inch by inch. I am gasping for air when I start to relax my pussy hole and the pain went away and pleasure came to me making me moan.

She slides down beside me and starts petting my hair and kissed my ear and whispers "That's a good little bitch take his big cock! Beg for his big cock!"

I keep moaning feeling her rubbing my hair and feeling of your cock moving in and out of my pussy hole. I look down watching you driving your cock in my pussy hole while holding my legs up high. I am looking in your eyes and say "Please Daddy give me your big cock! Make me your bitch!"

I look down and I see cum oozing out of my cock as it poking out of my panties making me moan. I just cum a few minutes ago how can I cum again. She reaches down and grabs some and has me lick it off her finger.

I bet seeing that must of turned you on cause you picked up your pace fucking me harder. I close my eyes and start moaning in rhythm with your cock pumping inside me. I arch my head back and startef screaming. She notices more cum oozing out if my cock.

She reaches down to get more of my cum and then this time she smears it all over my lips and face. She pulls my panties back up. Then she leans over to me and kisses me.

That must of been a very hot sight to see for you. You start fucking me harder, cause your balls are slapping my ass now! You say "Tell me you crave Daddy's cock bitch!"

My eyes are closed laying there enjoying your cock and I say "I need Daddy's cock!" With cum on my face smiling at you.

You say "Tell me your my cum slut bitch and you need my cum inside you!"

My eyes still closed cum on my face as I am moaning and breathing so hard feeling you fuck me so good. So I replied "I am your bitch Daddy! I need your cum inside me please! Please Daddy breed me!"

I feel your cock growing even larger. When you scream "Look into my eyes!"

I feel her hand pulling my hair holding my head up. I open my eyes and stare into yours. Then I feel your cock starting to throb. Load after load is shooting deep inside my boy pussy. As I grab a handful of sheets and scream out loud more cum oozing into my panties. You are digging your feet into the floor trying to push as deep as you can.

You pull out and let my legs flop to the floor. I am feeling so empty now as I let out a whine. You place my panties back over my boy pussy and said "Keep my cum inside you don't you dare waste a drop! I had to breed you again! You needed to know that I am your Daddy from now on!" Both of you laugh a little looking at me.

Then you pulled me off the bed by my hair and put me on my knees in front of you. You grabbed your cock and stuffed your massive semi hard cock in my mouth making me clean your cock in front of your wife.

You both are looking at me smiling. She lays on her belly head facing us petting my hair again and says "Glad you are his bitch and not me, because I do not like it that rough!"

You say "Well its time to go, cause play time is over! Just for tonight that is!"

So you both walked me to the door. She stops me and grabs my leash and says "On your knees bitch! Show him you love his cock and his wife's pussy!"

I dropped to my knees as you walked up to me and put your hands on the back of my head and made me kiss your cock goodbye. I watch you both kiss each other. Then she looks down at me and says "Kiss my feet you little bitch! Show me some respect too! Or I will tell your wife how bad you are!"

I kiss both her feet. I lean back up when she grabs the back of my head pulling me into her pussy very roughly. She giggles knowing that her scent is all over my face now. I watch you both kiss each other again.

I stood up to leave when I stopped and turned around and said "Thank you Daddy for allowing me to pleasure you both tonight! I hope you text me again soon?"

You say "Your Daddy and the wife will talk about it, but I am sure our bitch will be back to service us again very soon! Cum slut!" As you both giggle pointing at my face that still is covered with there and my cum.

I closed the door and started walking to my house. Feeling the cold air blowing up my skirt. My face is cold from the wet cum and feeling your cum running down my leg. I stop and kneel in the front yard. Pulled my panties down and started stroking my cock. I am so horny but it will not get hard. I wanted to head back over to beg for more cock but the last light got turned off. I stand up pulled my panties up feeling all the cum inside them. I lick my finger witch made me even more horny for the both of you again.

I take a shower cleaning my self up for bed when my phone buzzed. It read "Goodnight bitch thank you from both of us!"

I lay in bed humping my hand, but I can not get hard. So I grabbed the anal plug and some lube from my dresser. I looked up towards the ceiling and asked myself "I am still horny what's the matter with me?"

I pushed my plug into my boy pussy. Let out a moan and smiled really big and fell fast asleep.

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
152 Followers