Neighborly Lust, Maid Service

Story Info
Sex starved mom becomes a paid service.
4k words
4.36
213k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have entered into an extremely exciting sexual relationship with my next door neighbor. Carole is a chubby but attractive mother of three and a dedicated wife her husband Tom but she was craving more. Tom is barely interested in regular sex with Carole and when she has approached him about making their sex life more interesting he has rebuffed her.

In desperation Carole came to me with her problems and I have taken care of them. She started by asking my advice but let me quickly know that she didn’t want a shoulder to cry on but a big, hard cock pumping in and out of her pussy. Her overtly slutty behavior excites and arouses both of us immensely.

Carole is a pretty, round faced mom type with what the kids would call a thick body. She may be about thirty pounds overweight but she is very curvy and cushy in all the right places. Her tits are big and firm. Her ass is round and shapely. I love to watch her full lips and pretty mom face sucking my big, thick cock.

What really excites me about Carole is the same thing that excites her so much about our affair. She loves being my slutty whore. We do everything that we can to emphasize the fact that when she is fucking me and sucking my cock that she is being a slut and acting like a whore. She tells me that her body belongs to me and I can do anything I want with it.

There has been one problem. It has been difficult getting the time together to so that I can use my little slut whenever I want. Carole called me today and told me that she may have solved that problem as well. She has been lamenting the fact that she has no money of her own and with all her boys being older teens staying home during the days is boring. She told Tom that I am a bachelor and I could use some help keeping my house clean. Tom saw the logic in this and since by cleaning my house, Carole would be right next door, he readily agreed to let Carole clean my place to earn some of her own money.

This situation works out well since I have made it a habit to go home for lunch most every day and tend to stay for a bit. I keep long hours and manage two different shifts so I tend to stay at work until eight or nine o’clock at night. Carole came over to tell me her plan at a few minutes past eleven. She was so happy and so excited and dripping wet.

After telling me her good news, she did what every good slut should do. She got down on her knees, unzipped my pants and sucked my cock. She sucks cock with great enthusiasm and skill that I cannot figure out why Tom doesn’t let her do this for him. His loss, my gain. Once my cock was ready, hard and throbbing, I pulled Carole to her feet. She turned around and leaned up against the wall, sticking out her big, soft ass. I lifted her dress hem up over her ass and plunged into her from behind.

“Yes, Ross! Yes, baby! Fuck your slutty, little whore! Fuck me and fill me with your cum!”

That’s just what I did. I fucked her hard and deep as she moaned in lust and pleasure.

Her hand was busy fingering her swollen clit. Carole’s body trembled and convulsed as she wailed out, “Sooooo good!!! You fuck me soooo gooood!!! Ooooohhhhh, I’mmmmm cummmminngggg!!! Pump your slut full of your cum while I’mmm cummmingggg, baby!”

Her dirty words triggered my response and I began shooting my cum deep into her hungry fuck hole, feeling her spasm around my pumping cock, trying to suck all the cum from my balls.

When we finished, I gave Carole her next job, “Get down here you slutty maid and clean up this mess.”

She immediately descended to her knees in front of me and happily licked and sucked my cock clean of our mingled cum. When she finished polishing my manhood with her tongue, I had her tuck it away in my pants and zip my fly.

“That’s not all for today is it baby. I need some serious fucking. I am so hot and horny.”

“You’ll see, Carole. I think I have a plan you will enjoy very much.”

I called work and checked to make sure that everything was running smoothly and then arranged to take the rest of the day off. I told Carole to get ready for a bit of play and lots of fucking. She met this with an enthusiastic response. She started to take off her dress but I told her, “Unless you plan on going out in public naked, leave it on.”

She gave me a puzzled look, “What are we going to do, Ross?”

“You’ll see. You are going to love it.”

“If we are going out, I better clean up then. Your hot cum is dripping from my pussy.”

That was an image that really made my cock twitch.

“Let me see.”

She raised the hem of her dress and spread her legs a bit. I could see my cum oozing out of her well fucked, gaping pussy and slowly sliding down her smooth, soft inner thighs.

“Carole, do your makeup real slutty but don’t clean your pussy. I want my cum dripping down your thighs.”

As she walked to the bathroom, to fix her makeup, we both could hear the liquidy, squelching noises that her cum oozing pussy made. She looked back at me just before she turned into the bathroom and reached down between her messy thighs. She took a dollup of my cum and then very slowly licked and sucked it off her finger. We both enjoyed her slutty show.

Carole and I established a few rules to make our playtime more exciting. Whenever she is in my house she must wear a dress or skirt that gives me easy access to her pussy. She may only wear sexy, slutty undies that don’t really limit access. This is true even if she is over here with Tom or the boys. When we are alone, she is to makeup in such a way that she looks wanton and ready to fuck. This is relaxed when Tom is around but she still manages to get the idea across. She is admittedly my slutty whore and she will do whatever I ask her to do. I temper this by not going too far at any one time and so far it has been a wild and exciting affair.

Carole came out of the bathroom looking ready for anything. I told her, “If you are going to be my maid, you need to be outfitted properly. You need the right uniforms and the right tools.”

She was smiling in anticipation as I took her by the hand and led her to my car. We drove to one of those adult lingerie and toy stores on the edge of town. Once inside we walked around looking for anything to enhance our play. We spent a bit of time looking at and talking about the fun we could have with much of the merchandise. We shared intimate touches and caresses as well as teasingly naughty whispers. Every chance I got, I slipped a finger into Carole’s messy pussy and then had her lick it clean.

Ultimately we stuck to the basic theme. Carole and I picked out a very revealing French maid’s outfit with a remarkable feather duster. The handle is a slim, clear plastic, vibrating dildo that has a remote control and the opposite end is a thick plume of soft feathers. We also got a pair of black pumps with ankle straps. The heels are 4” silver stilettos and the ankle straps are studded in silver. I paid for Carole’s uniform and her equipment.

While I was at the register Carole found a couple of DVDs for “research”. The DVDs were about anal sex and I thought that this boded well for our future. I grabbed a jar of anal lube and then sent Carole up to the register to pay for it. I knew it would get her all excited to be standing there with my cum dripping form her pussy and to be buying DVDs about anal sex and a jar of anal lube as well.

Once we were back in the car, she practically attacked me in the front seat. I wanted to get her home to play but she couldn’t wait and opened my pants. She licked and sucked my cock all the way home. I parked in the driveway and she was out of the car, running for the front door. I couldn’t get my hard cock back into my pants so I simply used the bag of our purchases to cover myself. As I tried to unlock the front door, Carole was busy stroking and caressing my now throbbing cock. Opening the front door was never such a challenge. It was all I could do to remember to breathe.

Once we were finally inside, Carole hurried to the spare bedroom to change into her new uniform. When she came out, wow! The satiny, little, black dress that just barely covered her bare pussy and round ass cheeks. There were a couple layers of white ruffles below the hem to emphasize the shortness of the dress skirt. The dress emphasized the deep cleavage between her big, pillowy tits and was cut so low in the front that it showed the tops of her large, brown nipples. On top of her short curly red hair was a white ruffled cap and she wore ruffled cuffs on each wrist. There was a cameo choker clasped at her throat by a satin band. The garters of her garter belt showed under the short skirt and ruffles emphasizing her smooth, creamy white thighs above the black fishnet stockings. The stockings showed the shape of her legs all the way down to the stiletto heeled shoes. The silver studs on the straps and the silver heels sparkled around the smooth, black patten leather.

Carole sashayed over to me and twined her body around mine. Kissing me deeply and then nibbling my ear as she rubbed herself against me, she asked, “Do you have anything that you want your slutty little maid to clean for you, baby?”

She then grasped my hard cock, still poking out of my pants, and began dusting it with the feather duster. She smiled at me as she watched my face contort in pleasure with her nasty play.

“Oooohhhhh!!!! That feels sooo gooood, Carole! You are such a nasty slut!”

“I’m glad you appreciate my talents, baby.”

I led Carole over to the master bedroom and had her kneel in front of me. She continued teasing me with her new toy as I tried to concentrate.

“Carole, we have entered into a new phase in our play.”

Tickle, tickle.

“Ooooohhhhh!!!!”

“What phase is that Ross?”

“You are now my employee and I demand complete satisfaction with your work.”

“Don’t I satisfy you now, baby?”

Her mouth slowly engulfed my cock head.

Uuuummmmmm!!! Y-y-yesss you do but now things are going to change for the better.”

“How?” she asked as she wetly slurped and sucked my throbbing member.

“From now on you are to be over here in uniform to clean my house everyday but we both know that you won’t have any cleaning to do. I am paying you to be my slutty, little whore. At the end of each week, I will give you a uniform allowance so that you won’t ever be out of uniform. Ooooohhhhh!!!!”

Carole’s hands were tickling my balls and the sensitive area under then as she looked up at me and smiled, “You are going to pay me to fuck you and suck your big cock? I’ll be a naughty little slut and do what ever you want me to.”

“Good, get up here.”

Carole stood up making sure that her entire body slid up the length of my hard cock. I took out a fifty dollar bill and tucked it into the top of her right fishnet stocking. With that she grasped my hard cock again and began pumping it.

“Your pay for today, whore. At the end of the week, I will give you your uniform allowance. Whatever you buy, it had better be very sexy and very slutty. Now go get me the bag we brought back from the store.”

I enjoyed watching her whole body jiggle as she ran from the room in those high heels. She handed me the bag with all the toys and I deliberately spent time looking over the DVDs. A put them on the bed with the lewdest pictures of women being fucked in the ass showing.

“So this is what you have been thinking about, slut? Do you want me to fuck your ass with my big, thick cock?”

“Yes, just the thought of getting my ass fucked by your big, thick cock is so nasty. It makes me so very wet.”

I had Carole bend over the easy chair in the corner of my bedroom and took the feather duster from the bed. I lubed the dildo handle with the anal lube so she could watch me do it. The look of lust on her face was overwhelming.

I walked around behind her and began lubing her pretty, brown ass pucker as well. Once I pushed a lubed finger into her ass, she began wiggling her hips and moaning.

“Oooohhhh God! That feels soooo gooood! Please fuck my ass! Ooooohhhh!!!”

I removed my finger and slowly, so very slowly and teasingly inserted the handle of the duster into her ass. She kept pushing back on it, trying to swallow it all up in her bowels but I didn’t let her. I kept teasing her, making her want it more and more.

“Ooooohhhhhh, baby!!! Ooooohhhh!!!! Please, please fuck my ass!”

Once the duster was all the way in, I began sliding it in and out of her ass. Again, I did this slowly to tease her. She was rocking and bucking her hips, moaning, “Ooooooohhhh!!!! Yesssss, fuck my asssss!!! Ooooohhhh!!!!”

I pushed it all the way into her one last time and then walked across the room to get the remote and set the vibrator to low. Once I turned on the remote, her ass went into overdrive. Her hips bucked and rolled with renewed vigor as she pushed her ass back trying to fuck the feathered dildo, frustrated since there was no way she could make it move in and out on her own.

What a sight this was. I stood watching her ass waggle around for a few minutes. She reached back and tried to grasp the dildo in an attempt to fuck her own ass. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her feet.

“There are a few things that need straightening up around here. Once that is done, I will fuck you properly.”

I stripped and tossed my clothes on the floor.

“Pick up my clothes and hang them in the closet for me, slut.”

She started to bend her knees but I stopped her. I pulled her big, wobbling tits out of the top of her slutty maid’s uniform.

“Whenever you are in uniform, you must bend at the waist and show me your big, sexy ass. Your sexy ass, dripping wet pussy and big, soft tits are to always be available to me.”

She did as I told her. She bent over and shook her ass at me as she picked up my pants. She walked these over to the closet and hung then up for me. She then repeated this for my shirt, and then my under shorts and each sock which she put into the hamper in my closet. As she bent over or walked across the room she made the feathers of her dildo shake provocatively and she watched my hard, throbbing cock drool with need for her.

I had her move to the kitchen and put away the clean dishes still in the dishwasher from last night. Each time she bent over or reached to get a dish or put it away, my hands caressed the length of her body and my fingers played in her messy pussy. She was still dripping my cum from our fuck earlier. Her thighs were making the most exciting wet noises as she walked and moved around.

I grabbed Carole and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply and letting my hands explore and squeeze her warm soft body. Playing coy, she pushed away from me, telling me, “Wait, baby, I have a bit more housework to do.”

I listened to the staccato click of her heels and watched her ass sway sexily as she moved across the hardwood floor of the living room. At one of my end tables, she bent over so that she was in full profile to me and she began shaking her ass as she “dusted” the knick knacks and lamp on the table. She moved around the room and did this for every low table and shelf in the room, all the while turning to smile at me and see how much I was enjoying her lewd show.

“Your in for it now you slutty whore.”

I turned the vibrator up to its highest setting and watched with satisfaction as she collapsed on the floor writhing, moaning and wiggling her ass all around. I walked over to her and stood above her watching as she bucked and twitched on my freshly polished floor.

I knelt down by her head and pulled her face to my dripping cock.

“Time to earn your money, whore. Suck it.”

She wrapped her lips around my cock and began to suck it voraciously. Long, deep sucks designed to make me empty my balls into her mouth. Her hand strayed down to her drooling pussy and her fingers danced on her swollen, needy clit. I held her head in my hands and began fucking her face. I kept this up until she was on the edge of convulsing in orgasms and I was just about to shoot my seed into her sucking mouth.

I pulled my cock from her lips and her hand from her pussy, both with a wet, slurping noise. I then positioned her on her knees, face down on the floor and her ass sticking up and swaying in my face. I yanked the dildo from her ass and then positioned my cock head at the entrance to the gaping hole. I began rubbing my cock head in the lube that coated the brown ring. As I did this, Carole began to whimper.

“Oooohhhh baby!! Oooohhhh!!! Fuck my slutty little ass, please fuck my ass, please!!”

“Don’t worry, I’m going to fuck your slutty ass. I am going to fuck my slutty, whore’s ass.”

I slowly but steadily pushed my cock into her greasy, nether hole. She moaned as she pushed back at me trying to get more and more of me into her.

“Ooooohhhh!! That’s it, baby! Stretch my ass, fill my ass with your cock. I want you to pump my ass full of your sticky cum!”

My hips began to thrust forward and pull back, over and over as her ass slowly swallowed more and more of my cock. Once I was buried deep in her hot hole, I began to fuck her in earnest, bouncing my hips off her soft ass and watching the ripples of flesh move up her back.

We were both grunting and moaning. Carole’s hand moved back to her clit and she was rubbing it furiously. My hands had grabbed her soft hips and my fingers dug into the flesh. This grip enabled me to fuck her ass deeper and harder than ever. Her body went rigid and then she began convulsing like mad as I plunged into hr for the final time. She was cumming around my pulsing cock as I pumped my cum into her ass.

We both wailed out in orgasmic ecstasy.

“Ooooohhhh!!!!! Ooooohhh God!! Oooohhh baby, pump my slutty ass full of your cum!”

“Yessss. Yessss!! I cumming in your slutty ass! I am pumping your slutty ass full of my cum!”

We collapsed on the cool floor and lay tangled and connected. Her ass twitched around my still hard cock and my cock answered with twitches of its own. Our breaths came in rasping gulps as we looked into each other’s eyes and smiled about our nasty, dirty play.

It was getting to be late afternoon and Carole needed to be home. I pulled my softening cock from her pussy and pulled us both up to our feet. We walked hand in hand to my bathroom and began to clean each other. As I stripped her dress off of her, I noticed that my cum was now leaking form both of her well fucked holes, down the soft insides of her thighs to the black, fishnet stockings below. She even had a few drops of my cum on her shiny patent leather shoes. I showed this to her and she admired the view in the mirrored wall over the big tub. I moved to get a wash cloth to clean her up but she stopped me and took the wash cloth.

She very carefully cleaned my hardening cock and then told me, “I want to go home with your cum leaking out of all three of my holes. You paid me to be your slutty whore and that is what I am going to be.”

With that, she licked and sucked my cock with fervor. One hand was rapidly stroking the length of my hard cock as the other played with my balls. Her lips were wrapped around the upper half of my cock and she was sucking as hard as she possibly could. The sight of her ruffled cap bobbing up and down as she sucked me and both of her ruffled cuffs bouncing and moving as she played with me was incredibly exciting.

Soon, I was to the point of no return and I told her, “I am going to cum in your slutty, cocksucking mouth, whore.”

She took her mouth from my cock for just a moment and smiling up at me, she replied, “Do it, baby. Cum in your slutty whore’s cocsucking mouth. I love to have you cum in my mouth and it’s what you pay me for.”

Carole opened her mouth and continued pumping my cock with one hand as her other hand worked my balls skillfully. I shot my cum and watched it splash onto her tongue, all over her lips and face. She smiled up at me as and I watched my cum drip onto her big tits and nipples. She made a big show of swallowing all the cum that had landed on her tongue. The cameo choker on her shapely neck emphasized the swallowing movement of her throat as it bobbed up and down.

12