Neighborly Lust, She-Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yesssss! Ooooohhhh God, yessss!! Fuck me like the animal in heat I am!”

I enjoyed torturing her sweetly for a moment and held her as still as I could just to tease her. She tried to buck and pump her hips even more.

“If you want my cock in your pussy, slut, come and get it.”

I released my grip on Carole just enough so that she could push her ass back and swallow my cock whole with one thrust of her hips. As my cock head hit the bottom of her scalding, slick hole and my hips thumped her soft ass we moaned together, “OOOOOHHHHHH!!!”

I slapped her quivering ass cheek sharply and told her, “Fuck me slut! Fuck me hard! Look at the mirror and watch yourself fucked just the way a slut should fuck.”

We were in profile to the mirror and we both turned out heads to watch as she rocked her ass back and forth at me to take me as deep as she could with each time and shouted, “Oh god, yes! Look at me fuck like an animal! I am your whore, your little fuck slut!”

I began thrusting into her hard and fast as well. All of her softest parts jiggled and rippled with the fury of our fucking. Her tits and ass flesh wobbled and bounced all about. Her horned head rocked to and fro while her tail continually bounced off my chest and shoulder and slapped at her back.

My little animal slut may have had horns and a tail but damn did she fuck good as she threw her head back and wailed. She straightened up, pushing her back into my chest and my hands moved up to roughly squeeze her big tits. Carole’s entire body went stiff and then she convulsed as it being electrocuted and her pussy began spasming and sucking at my cock. I kept thrusting as I lost all control and pumped bolt after bolt of my searing cum deep into her hungry, needy hole.

As I leaned back on my thighs to catch my breath, Carole reached back and gripped my messy, deflating cock. She looked over her shoulder into the mirror and watched as my thick, white cum slowly oozed out of her open pussy mouth.

“That looks so hot, Ross. It makes me feel really slutty to watch your cum drip from me after a good fucking.”

She turned around, bent down and started to lick my cock clean. As it began to stir and rise once again, Carole looked up at me and smiled.

“I want to see your cum leaking out of my ass. Can you handle that, stud?”

I looked up at the clock. It was 3:30. Two and a half hours before Tom or the boys would get home from work and football practice. Lacing my fingers in Carole’s short, curly hair, I pushed her mouth back to my swelling cock and I had all day tomorrow off as well…