Neighborly Relations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He sold you the car, silly. A dollar a month." Terry smiled, moving her legs apart as she tried to entice her husband. She could tell by the status of his cock in his shorts that he was interested, but his attention was diverted by their plight.

"A joke a month. How can we hold our heads up if everyone know we're a charity case?"

"Hey, I'm sorry I talked you into buying this house, okay?" Terry said, resignedly. "I really am."

"Oh, honey, I didn't mean to imply anything." He turned to her now, feeling horrible that he might have made her feel badly in any way. It wasn't her fault they'd signed on for too large a mortgage. They did it together.

"God, you're sexy," he said, lowering his head to admire the glistening slit of her labia beneath the rising mound of her pregnant belly and her large breasts beyond. That sight was the landscape of his desire. "I want to eat you up," he said. "And drink you down."

"Come and get it," she cooed.

"Are you feeling up to it?"

"No, I'm laying here spreading my legs because I want you to lay off. Get up her and get to work, mister."

John complied, laughing as he lowered his face to her pussy and began lapping tenderly up her labia and around the hood of the clitoris. He was a rather wiry man, about five ten and average in build, and, though he felt his six inch penis was too small, his wife was more than satisfied. It ain't the meat, it's the motion.

Later, as he lay suckling on her breasts and squeezing her broadening bottom, Terry decided to voice some thoughts she'd been having about their benefactors.

"Did you notice anything about the Petersons when they were over here tonight?" she asked, stroking her husband's hair.

"No, I guess I didn't," he admitted, switching to relieve the pressure on the other breast. "They stare a lot, I guess, but some people are like that."

"Yes. Did you notice where they were staring?"

John rested his head on one breast and thought a moment. "No," he said, at last. "Well, I guess Daryl took more than a couple looks at your tits, dear. That's not unusual since the guy is still above ground."

"His wife, too," she said.

"Really? What's up with that?"

Terry related the afternoon's exchange to her husband then. "And I'll bet she'd have sucked me dry if I had asked," she finished. "What do you think?"

"They're a randy older couple who like big breasts. I don't blame them." Then he paused, frowning. "Of course, it might mean that this car comes with more strings attached than we might think. But they didn't say anything, so we can just say no."

"Sure. Exactly. You don't suppose they're swingers, do you?"

"They're in their fifties, Terry."

"You act as though that's old, John. Daryl is in good shape, and he had a pretty healthy hard-on when he was staring at my chest.'

"Shit, really?"

"Really. I think both of our neighbors would like to stop by for a drink at my milk bar."

CHAPTER FOUR, The Mutual Masturbation Society

Terry Carter spent way more time thinking about Jenny Peterson over the next few days that she would ever have expected to. Mostly, her thoughts were about the nature of their relationship. What did Jenny want or expect from her? What did Daryl want? The more she pondered and fantasized, the more she found the idea to seem normal somehow. But what would John think if she were to tell him about her thoughts.

John was a good man, a great father, and a very good lover, but he wasn't a man of great imagination outside his field of mechanical engineering. Terry didn't suppose he'd given the Petersons any further thought since their conversation in bed. If she was to bring the subject up, he'd know that she'd been doing nothing but thinking about it.

John actually had given it some thought, but mostly it was to think that Jenny Peterson would crush him if she got him into bed. She wasn't heavy, no, but he could well imagine the force per square inch those strong thighs could put on a man's hips or head. Still, he wondered what it was like with an exuberant woman like Jenny Peterson. Terry was great in bed, of course, but she was more of a lay back and take it kind of lover. He could imagine Jenny Peterson taking charge from the get go. It might be fun. But, no, it wouldn't be. If Daryl Peterson is willing to play along with this, it followed that he was well endowed to be confident in such a situation. John had never been impressed with the size of his own equipment, and he'd never seen a porno movie where anyone had a six inch penis. He'd feel the fool.

Besides, Terry would never want to do it, and they were probably reading too much into a few random glances, anyway. The Petersons were probably just nice people with their finances in order who wanted to help out someone whose financial affairs were in the crapper.

Both John and Terry wished someone would drop in with a year's worth of house payments to go with the gift car. Boy, wouldn't that be wonderful?

Jenny, of course, was hoping Terry was thinking about her. And she was hoping Terry's thoughts were kind ones. Meanwhile, after such a long time of lying low, she was scouting around for other prospects. She was beginning to feel like Carla had felt those many years ago-wanting to spend her life fucking.

There was always Patty Trent, right? Every morning after the kids went off to school, she put on her show. Every morning, Jenny got hot watching her. Finally, she felt that she should just risk asking about it and be done.

It was the week after giving the Carters the car-no, selling the car-that Jenny decided to walk over to Patty's house and just ask her if she'd like to play with her and her husband. Who's the local exhibitionist going to complain to about it if she feels offended?

It was Tuesday, the middle of May, and Jenny was just about to cross over the street to knock on Patty's door when Terry called out from down the street. "Hey, Jenny, come on over!" Jenny glanced at the Trent house with reluctance, for she hated to change plans in the middle, but it wouldn't do to ignore Terry. She could have sworn that she saw Patty looking through the glass of her side door, but she couldn't be sure as she changed directions and walked over to the Carter house.

"Good afternoon," she said, brightly, as Terry let her into the house. "So where are the little rascals today?"

"Nap time. Coffee?" Terry offered. She bit her lower lip, wondering what exactly her plan was today.

"Sure, but you're not drinking caffeine are you?"

"Oh no, filtered water for me," Terry said with a laugh. She was wearing a loose peasant blouse today, braless and free, which felt a whole lot better than that ever tightening maternity bra. "Sit down."

Jenny did as she was told, enjoying the sway of the other woman's breasts against the thin fabric. The nipples were thick and hard today.

"Is the car running well?"

"Yes, perfectly, but I was wondering," Terry began. "I don't know how to say it."

"Just say it, I guess," Jenny offered.

"Sure, just say it." Terry swallowed, rolling her blue eyes with embarrassment. "I'm wondering if there are any string attached to that car," she said at last.

"Strings?" There, Jenny could see that she had been thinking. She came to the wrong conclusion, but the whole thing had been in her mind. "What strings?"

"Well, I . . . uh, are you guys swingers?" Terry blurted.

Jenny was struck by the word at first-swingers-and couldn't help but laughing.

Terry blushed, looking stricken. "I'm sorry, I should have known better. I just, well, I had to ask. I hope you'll forgive me if I . . ."

"Shush there," Jenny said. "Stop tripping over yourself to apologize."

"Well, I am sorry."

"But you were right, dear. We are swingers," Jenny explained to the astonished woman. "Were swingers, I guess, since all our swinging buddies have moved out of the neighborhood. I'd love to get back into the whole thing, though. That's for sure."

Jenny let the news sink in a moment, watching the play of emotion over Terry's face as she thought it over. Finally, Terry asked, "Are you bi?"

"Yes, or, maybe not. I'm not sure. I prefer to fuck men, dear. Baring that, I really enjoy watching my Daryl fuck another woman. But I'm not against sucking a stray tittie or clit that might happen by. Nothing wrong with that."

"Oh, well, yes, I guess not." Terry felt flushed now, her cheeks were hot, nipples erect and her pussy juicy. She'd expected Jenny to deny everything. She'd expected to feel foolish for her ever increasing erotic thoughts. Now that it had been confirmed, she didn't know what to do. She knew what her body wanted to do, of course, but it was a struggle to get her mind to tag along.

"What's wrong, dear?" Jenny asked, for the other woman did look quite faint.

"I was . . . I just . . . ah, would you like to nurse on me?" The words just stumbled out. She hadn't intended to say it because it was only a half formed thought, but it was out now and having said it made Terry hotter. "Please," she added.

"I would love to," Jenny said. "Really. But I can't."

"What?" Oh, no, don't say that. Not after she'd embarrassed herself by asking! "Please. Why not?"

"We're married women, dear," Jenny said simply. "My husband isn't a problem, of course, because he'd love to screw you blind, but your husband doesn't know, does he? He's not here."

"But I thought . . ."

"Swingers aren't cheaters, honey. Bring your husband along and we can have a very good time. I guarantee it."

Terry did feel faint now, and she wobbled in her chair until Jenny sprang to her feet and helped her walk to the living room and lie on the couch.

"My goodness, dear, do you have these fits often?" Jenny asked.

"No, never, but I'm so . . ." Terry felt tears flooding out of her eyes. "So horny. I've been thinking about it all week, and I, I'm overloaded from thinking about it."

"Hormones," Jenny said. "Always did my best fucking when I was pregnant. Okay, let's see what we can do about that. First, you've got to get out of these clothes. Sit up and get that blouse off."

Terry complied, her senses tingling at the thought of Jenny seeing her huge breasts sliding against the top of her belly. Next came her slacks and underwear, and she blushed under the other woman's naked appraisal.

"The children won't be waking soon, will they?" Jenny asked.

"No, I just put them down." Terry felt a flow of moisture in her pussy, and she suddenly thought of the couch. "I'd better get on the floor."

"The first rule of swinging is to avoid stains." Jenny laughed, and then she unbuttoned her own blouse and discarded it, followed by her bra. Her breasts hung gorgeously full without aid of any milk inside of them. Next, she stood and removed her pants and underwear. "Have you ever masturbated while another person watched. Someone not your husband?"

"No." Not even John, for that matter, though she didn't want to admit that now.

"Well I think we could have fun watching each other masturbate," Jenny said. She sat on the floor and leaned her back against the couch so that her pussy was even with Terry's eyes when she opened her legs. "There, you can see pretty good, can't you?"

"Yes, but I thought we couldn't, you know." Terry had never really looked at anyone's pussy before-not even her own-and she was fascinated by the sight now.

"I'm not touching you, am I? We're just visiting," Jenny said. "Now, dear, why don't you start out with a gentle rub on that fat little pussy of yours. Yes, that's it," she said, when Terry began to move her hand on herself, slipping two fingers into her juicy tunnel. "Boy, you are ready, aren't you?" Jenny marveled as she opened herself with both hands, spreading her pussy wide for Terry to see deep inside. Then she, too, began to manipulate her pussy-slowly at first because she hadn't spent the morning thinking about something just like this happening and wasn't wet yet. It didn't take long, however, especially when Terry began moaning softly with her eyes fixed on Jenny's cunt and her fingers moving faster in her own.

Soon, Jenny had spread her own legs as wide as possible while Terry arched up against her hand and milk began flowing from both breasts. "Oh, Jesus," Terry cried, her thighs quivering, unable to keep up the thrusting motion. "Oh, shit." She lay still, panting and happy, while Jenny thrust three fingers into herself and rubbed her clit with the other hand.

"Oh, yes, this is good. I like to pretend I've got a big, fat cock in me when I get off. Right now I pretending that it's John. Your John is fucking me. Slamming it into me good and hard," she said, gasping, at the edge of orgasm. "Talk to me, Terry. Quick, tell me what you guys like to do. Hurry."

"Well, I, that is, he sucks my tits. You know that. I bet he'd like to see you suck them, too."

"More. What do you do. How does he fuck you? Do you suck him off? Does his cum taste sweet?"

"Oh, I like it from behind." Terry spoke faster now, trying to supply the woman with the images she needed, wanting to help in any way she could. "He spanks my ass and fucks me very hard. And I'll lay on my side and he squeezes my pussy onto his dick, making me even tighter and tighter until he shoots about a gallon of cum inside me."

"Yes," Jenny cried out, her orgasm exploding within her and spreading in shivering spears through her body. "Oh, yes."

"I've never tasted his cum," Terry admitted, watching the other woman collapse against the couch. "I've sucked his dick, sure, but he's never cum in my mouth."

"Well, we should try to do something about that, shouldn't we?" Jenny asked, grinning. After a moment she stood and began dressing. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, I do," Terry admitted, standing. "I really do."

"Do you want Daryl to broach the subject with John?" Jenny asked as she buttoned her blouse. "Then, if it pisses him off, Daryl gets to be the bad guy rather than you."

"No, I'll talk to him. He'd be embarrassed if another guy was the one asking."

"Okay, dear. Well, you just give us a call if you want to get together. And remember, the car didn't come with any strings. You do what you want to do."

"I'll be calling," Terry assured her.

"Good."

When Jenny had gone, Terry took a shower to wash the milk off of herself. She squeezed her breasts, pumping more milk out of them to reduce the swelling pain. She didn't know what she was going to tell John. And she was especially reluctant to tell him that she was more interested in pairing off with Jenny than Daryl Peterson. She didn't even want to tell that to herself.

CHAPTER FIVE, Shenanigans

On Wednesday of that week, Jenny saw Patty Trent run naked to her garage and get into her mini van. Moments later, Patty's neighbor, Emily Porter, emerged from her house and connected the hose to water her lawn When she headed back, she waved at Patty and then walked to the garage to talk to her friend.

"This could be interesting," Jenny said to herself as she sat by her front window sipping her tea. "I sure wish I could hear what they're saying."

She watched Emily hurry around the front of the van and get in on the driver's side. The sat there for a long time, and, eventually, the van began rocking. Jenny rubbed herself gently as she watched, wondering how to get closer to that action.

On Thursday, Patty Trent walked over to the Porter house and let herself in without knocking. She was there for a couple hours, during which time, Emily's pretty little redheaded daughter came home. The cute eighteen year-old emerged less than ten minutes later looking nervous and walked down the block, only to return again about twenty minutes later. Jenny could clearly see her calling out "Mom, I'm home," as she entered this time. Five minutes later, Emily and Patty rushed out of the house and into Emily's car and drove away.

Curious.

On Friday, Emily Porter went to the Trent house without knocking. This time, because of the open curtain policy of the exhibitionist Patty Trent, Jenny was able to see the action. It was nice to have a good pair of binoculars. It didn't take much time watching Patty fuck Emily with a strap-on to figure out that Emily wasn't as straight laced as Jenny had thought.

The most interesting part of the action was when Emily's nineteen year-old son came home. He was walking down the street, even though Jenny knew he had his own car. When he got close to the Trent house, he looked quickly over his shoulder and then ran up to the house in a low crouch. He carefully moved up to the uncovered picture window and peeked inside. Well, his mother was doing Patty by then, and he got an eye full.

Danny ducked down and ran beneath the window and over to his own house. Moments later he returned and took up the same position below the window. This time, he raised a camera up to the glass and held it there for a full twenty minutes before his arm wore out and he had to lower it.

Now Jenny knew several new things about her neighbors. Patty Trent and Emily Porter both did it with women, though Jenny suspected that it was Patty's idea. Elaine Porter had most likely caught her mother and neighbor in a compromising position when she came home early, but she clearly hadn't been seen when she did so. She wouldn't have made such a show of returning if they already knew she'd seen them, and she wouldn't have had any reason to go out and come back again if she hadn't. Danny Porter clearly knew that his neighbor was an exhibitionist. She wasn't sure if he knew about his mother before he saw her in the living room, but he sure as hell did now. He must have been taking a movie with his digital camera, or he'd have no reason to hold it up so long. Now what would he be doing with that movie?

So her neighbors were screwing each other and at least one of the Porter children was watching a video and masturbating. She wondered what Danny Porter's opinion of older women was. He was of age and unmarried. For that matter, she knew that Elaine was eighteen, even though she was still in high school for another week or so. She was of age and unmarried and Jenny had always loved to watch Daryl in action. Well, if anything was going to happen there, she'd have to settle on only one of the Porter kids. Bringing them both over would be just too freaky.

The neighborhood was a whole lot more interesting than Jenny had thought. There might be some action coming her way yet.

#

Jenny would have invited Patty over for tea on Friday, except that Terry Carter called on Thursday before she had made the call. "I'm calling to say that we're ready," she blurted nervously. "I mean, John said yes, and I'm so horny I could pop. But there's trouble with babysitters."

"How so?" Jenny asked, her heart racing.

"Our sitter can't work any time this weekend. Only tonight. You're the only other sitter we've got."

"So you want to get together tonight?" Not too bad an idea, Jenny thought, but why the rush. "We can wait until next week if that's better."

"No, no, I can't. We can't," Terry said breathlessly. "John said yes, and I think he's actually excited about it, but I don't dare give him time to back out. He's too logical. He'll think and think and finally find a reason not to follow through. This is the first decision he's made without thinking it to death since buying the house. The house turned out to be a terrible idea, and I'm afraid he'll think this is, too. I can't have him change his mind, Jenny."

"But it isn't fair to force him into anything."

"I'm not. He said yes and I know he meant it. It's just that he'll talk himself out of it and I have to follow through. Really, Jenny, I want to get in with both of you. I want to fuck your husband and watch you fuck mine. I want you to drink my milk. I have to do this! Do you understand?"