Neighborly Relations Pt. 07

Story Info
The loop heats up for one pregnant couple and their audience.
9k words
4.69
58.7k
14

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
479 Followers

To Recap: A whole bunch of people are having sex and a whole bunch are sill being left out. Some who should have been told have not, and some who shouldn't know have found out. The truth is that there is really too much to recap.

Now that Cathy Burton has found out the truth about her family, will she join them in their tag team fuck parties? Or, will she stick with the new incest family she's created? Will Tillman Mosswell resolve his conflict with his sister? And what of the pregnant neighbors? We've only met one at this point. Let's find out about Claudia Adams now.

*

PART SEVEN: The Stars in Alignment

CHAPTER ONE, Baby Mamas

Claudia Adams and her husband, Andrew, lived between the Burtons and the old Tredweiler house, which had been empty for a couple months. They had moved into the neighborhood because it was cut off from the traffic and bustle of the city. It would be a good place to raise their two year-old, Meredith, and the child that was nearly ready to arrive in Claudia's belly. She had just begun her eighth month, and if she got any larger she was afraid she wouldn't be able to stand up.

The remote, closed in quality of the neighborhood was something of which Claudia quickly tired. She was used to a faster pace of life. They both were, really, and often bemoaned the fact that the neighborhood was so quiet. Didn't anything ever happen here?

It was her feelings of boredom that caused Claudia to take her two year-old in tow on the morning of June First and walk across the street to Terry Carter's home, hoping to find some sympathy from a fellow knocked up mama. A person can get to feel awfully isolated all alone with a two year-old. Terry met her at the door and assured her that little Meredith wasn't going to break anything if she was let loose to play with her own children and then ushered Claudia back to the kitchen. The upright chairs at the kitchen table weren't much, but they did offer very good back support.

"I am so bored," Claudia said to Terry after her hostess had brought her a glass of water and a slice of coffee cake. "Everybody here is really nice, and all, but they don't do anything. How do you stand it?"

"Well, I can't exactly go very far at the moment," Terry said. "But this neighborhood has a bunch of interesting people if you look closely.

"I thought I had looked closely," Claudia said. "We used to live in the city, and there was always something going on. And people. Lots of people. We moved here because it was quiet, but now we're thinking maybe we should have given some thought to just how quiet we wanted it to be."

Terry laughed. "Sure, these guys don't go out so much. Most of what they do is done indoors." She sipped her water, glancing at Claudia's pendulous breasts lying atop the perfect round dome of her belly. "They're very sexually active around here."

A short burst of laughter escaped Claudia lips. "Yeah, right," she said.

Terry felt she should defend her neighbors just then, but she didn't know how to do so without spilling the beans. "Don't laugh," she said. "It's true." She did allow herself a smile, for she had the same impression not too long ago. "Do you mind if I asked you a personal question?"

"Well, I suppose not. I don't have to answer, do I?"

"Nope," Terry said.

"Ask away."

"I was wondering what type of woman you are."

"What?"

"Well, now that you're pregnant, are you horny all the time like I am?" There, that got the question out. Ever since Terry attended the party at Petersons, she'd been watching Claudia with increasing interest, and she was hoping the answer was yes.

"Horny?" Claudia thought a moment. "Well, yes, I'd say so."

Terry smiled. "Well, this neighborhood is a very good place for a horny woman to hang out. It all depends on what she likes and dislikes. And, of course, it depends on whether or not her husband wants that sort of thing for his marriage."

"What sort of thing?" Claudia asked the question, but she thought she knew what Terry was getting at. She wanted her and Andy to have sex with them.

"Well, what ever consenting adults might decide to do," Terry said. "It's not something for jealous types, but I guarantee you'll be satisfied by the arrangement."

"Wow," Claudia said, feeling her pussy growing moist. "I didn't know you guys felt that way, Terry. I mean, you want us to have sex with the two of you?"

"Yes, that's what I mean." Terry studied the other woman's face, looking for any sign of revulsion. What she saw was thoughtful reflection, and that was a good sign that Terry hadn't overstepped the bounds.

"Andy would probably say yes in a heartbeat," Claudia said. "He was always saying how he'd like to see me with another man."

"How about another woman?"

"I don't think I really swing that way," Claudia said.

"No, I was just wondering what your husband would think."

"Oh, my God, he'd think he went to heaven."

#

"Do you think Terry Carter is good looking?" Claudia asked her husband that night, when they were lying in bed with their reading lamp on. "Would you have sex with her if you got the chance?"

Andrew Adams lowered his book stared at his wife with the trepidation of a man who suspects he's walking into a trap. There was no right answer as far as he could see.

"This is a trick question, right?" he said. "I mean, you don't really expect a straight answer, do you?"

"Sure I do. It's okay if you tell me, because I'm not looking to fight."

"Well," he said, wetting his lips. "She's cute enough. Do you mean now, while she's pregnant, or later?"

"Both, I guess."

"Yeah, sure. If the stars actually aligned to where you wanted me to fuck another woman, I'd fuck her."

Claudia smiled. "What about her husband, John?"

"No, I'm not fucking a guy."

"No, silly. For me. Would you like to see him fuck me?"

"Is this for real? I mean, is there some reason for these questions?"

"It's for real," Claudia said. "I was over at Terry's today, and she said how the neighborhood was more interesting than I believed. That kind of led into her invitation."

"Our neighbor across the street, Terry Carter, invited us to have sex with them?" Andy was still waiting for the punchline. "Come on. You're messing with me, riffing on some pay cable movie plot."

"No, I'm not. She asked if we would like to have sex with the two of them. I thought she was kidding, too. She wasn't."

"Well, you know I'm a horny bastard honey, and assuming that this isn't some weird joke I'd say sure, why not," he said, rubbing his hand over her belly. "But I think the choice should be yours."

"You wouldn't be jealous?"

"If we're both getting it on, why should either of us get jealous?" He smiled, hoping his cock didn't get any harder and tent the bed clothes or she might think he's more excited by the idea than she wants him to be. "I say, sure why not, but you make the call."

"I'll think it over," Claudia said. She'd already thought about it quite a bit, and more or less decided that she'd like the chance to try out a new cock without repercussions.

"Wait now. Did she say 'neighborhood?' Not just her, but the neighborhood was more interesting than we thought?" Andy's eyes lit up then, possibilities flooding through his mind. "The whole neighborhood?"

"Yes, neighborhood. Why? I bet there's someone else you'd sooner fuck than Terry."

"Well," he started, and then stopped. "Nothing."

"Tell me," Claudia laughed. "I won't let up until you do."

"Mrs. Porter. Emily." Andy spoke with a sigh in his voice. "That woman is about MILF perfect."

"Hey, I'm a mother too, you know."

"You're the perfect twenty-something MILF. She's got the crown for the over forty set."

"Oh, okay." Claudia laughed, hugging her husband. "As long as I win my age group."

They didn't notice Tillman Mosswell looking through their window. He was watching the rise and fall of Claudia's magnificent belly when she breathed, and wondering what it would feel like to put his dick into a pregnant pussy. He'd been wondering that since he and the Porter kids had peeked through this window last week.

Since that time, a lot had happened. He'd found out that Elaine Porter liked him well enough to suck him off, but he wasn't sure if she liked him well enough to go out on a date. He was a little bit scared to find out. He had found out that the Porters were a very sexual family, even to the point where Elaine was comfortable jerking her brother off. Tillman could easily picture himself settling down with that lithe redhead, she was just that put together, but he could also picture himself screwing her mom. Life can be complicated sometimes.

Tillman had done his best to stay away from this window, but he finally gave into the urge. Now he stood wishing they would have sex but knowing that wasn't going to happen. He'd have to settle for seeing Claudia coming out of her shower and dry her magnificent belly and lift her breasts to dry beneath them. He'd have to settle for that small glimpse of her swollen pussy almost hidden by her belly.

She was beautiful. She had very dark, curly hair and a sweet round face. Those attributes were eternal. But the pregnancy was a temporary condition and he wouldn't have the chance to see her like this for very long. Her stomach was stretched taut with an intriguing line of dark hair running down the middle of her belly to her pubes, and her huge milky tits laid atop her belly just waiting for an eager hand, a mouth. Her ass was full, soft and ready to be held onto. Tillman unzipped his pants and straightened out his hard cock. Even a man with access to regular sex would jerk-off if given the proper motivation. This chick was pure motivation.

All she was doing was laying on her back wearing a nightgown and talking to her husband, but it had Tillman hard as hell. He hoped they'd leave the light on five more minutes. But, no, they switched off the light and took his view of heaven away from him.

Damn.

Tillman put himself back into his pants and walked around the house to the street. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he approached his own home feeling restless and at loose ends. He was about to enter the house but stopped. What could he see through the windows of his own home?

His parents were upstairs, but Sherona was staying in her old room on the main floor. Maybe she was doing something worthwhile.

Her blinds were partially open, allowing him to see her fairly well through the vertical blinds. Oh, yes. She was nude and had a bottle of lotion. His sister sat on the bed with her lotion and began applying it to her legs.

Oh, yes, she turned a bit, exposing her pussy to the window. She had only partially shaved it, leaving a triangle above the folds of her labia. Tillman's mouth watered and his cock begged to be released. Okay, so release it. He would whip it out and masturbate to the delicious sight of his sister naked in her room. He would decide about that guilt thing later. Right now, he was incredibly turned-on by the sight.

Tillman took his dick out and began pumping as he watched his sister grease her legs, and then her body, her breasts. Yeah, she was hot, alright. He watched her fondling her own breasts as she applied the lotion. It seemed like she was taking longer than necessary, and the look on her face suggested that she was enjoying herself quite bit.

Her hands went to her pussy, and Tillman's hand moved faster as she manipulated her clit. Moments later, Tillman deposited his blast of cum in his mother's peonies and stood leaning against the wall panting and watching Sherona bring herself to orgasm, too.

Oh, yes, a person can find all sorts of things to entertain themselves right at home if they just open their eyes and look.

#

Terry Carter was a well satisfied woman. She was nearly through the sixth month of her pregnancy without complications. She had a husband who loved her and wanted nothing but her happiness. And, perhaps most important to her right at the moment, she lived in a neighborhood where so many people were willing to help her work through her nearly constant craving for sex. Other than money, she couldn't think of anything more that she needed in her life.

The only thing that troubled her was her growing infatuation with the female body. The graceful curves and soft, cushiony flesh, secret openings and the rubbery joy of aroused nipples excited her, made her wet. She didn't know what these feelings meant, because she loved her husband and loved his cock. The urgent thrusting of a hot penis could never be replaced by cold plastic. But the taste of a woman wasn't to be denied very easily.

There had been two reasons she'd taken the chance and spoken up with Claudia Adams. First, because Claudia's husband had wandering eyes and was clearly up for such things. Secondly, Terry wanted to explore the other woman's pregnant body. She'd have to find a way to change Claudia's mind about women, first, of course.

The phone rang. Terry waited for the caller ID to come up so she'd be certain it wasn't a bill collector. When it showed "Adams, Andrew" she snatched the receiver up.

"Hello?"

"Hi." A tentative voice, unsure but excited. "Hi, it's me, Claudia. I spoke to my husband about your offer."

"Oh, good," Terry said warmly. "So what's the verdict?"

"We would love to join you and John," Claudia said. "Of course, John knows he's got to be careful, right? I'm farther along than you are."

"He's an old hand at pregnant sex, Claudia. You needn't worry."

"Okay, sure, then we'll just have to decide when to do it."

"Tomorrow is Friday," Terry offered. "As good a time as any."

"Sure, okay, fine. I'll arrange a baby sitter. What time would you like us to arrive?"

"The kids are sound asleep by eight," Terry said. "But come over any time around then. Seven thirty would be great, cause then we can chat."

"Yes, I suppose it's a good idea to get to know each other a little better before, well, you know." Claudia laughed nervously.

"Exactly. We'll see you tomorrow night."

"Should we bring anything?"

"Just your own lovely selves, dear. That's all we need."

"Okay. Bye." Claudia hung up after her nervous little farewell, and Terry sat back smiling. Tomorrow night should be fun.

CHAPTER TWO, Two Views on One Subject

Cathy Burton was in a sour mood when she woke up on Friday morning. It was only the third day of June and she was already bored. Her parents hadn't pressured her to find a job because they were wealthy enough to cover college for her, and they were generally very doting parents. But, not having a job, meant that she had nothing to do and nobody to do it with most of the day. Elaine and Danny had jobs, as did most of her other friends. Even her brother, Carter, had a job with the family construction firm. She really had nothing worthwhile to do.

Her father and Carter had gone to work and Cathy wandered through the empty house, waiting for her mother to finish her shower. At least she'd have someone to talk to if her mom was there. She went into her father's den and sat behind the desk rocking the chair slightly, thinking of how she used to hide in the knee well of the desk so she could scare him when he came in to work. For lack of anything better to do, she opened the desk drawers to see what he kept in his home office. Pens, papers, binder clips, nothing much. One drawer held a plastic box about the size of a fishing tackle box. Cathy pulled it out and opened it.

The box contained home made CD's and computer flash cards. The CD's were labeled by date. This must be the porn collection that Carter had found! Cathy turned on her father's computer with trembling fingers, but it asked her for a password when Windows came up. Shit.

That wasn't a deterrent, though, and she took the entire box with her to her bedroom and switched on her own laptop. While it was starting, she searched her room for the SD card reader, finally finding it in her box of cosmetics. Okay, time for the show.

She selected a CD dated ten years earlier and started it up. Her mother was on screen first, in close-up, saying, "You keep pointing that camera at me, I might suddenly get shy." And a male voice (her grandfather) replied, "You're never shy, Sally, I know that."

"I'm afraid you've got my number," Sally Burton said. Then her head disappeared below the frame, and the camera moved up and expanded to show a view reflected in the sliding mirrored door of a bedroom closet. Cathy's mom was sucking her grandfather's penis while sitting with Uncle Dave's cock up her pussy. Grandpa Burton was the one running the camera. "Now leave me alone and find your own girl," Sally said, turning back to the task at hand and moving herself in an undulating motion on Uncle Dave.

The camera turned to show Cathy's father screwing his mother dog-style and it stayed on them until her father pulled out and turned Cathy's grandmother over to slam back into her for a couple strokes before pulling out to squirt on her belly. She looked so proud of the amount of jism her son released. "You're my good boy," Grandma Burton said. And Cathy's father moved down and lowered his face to her pussy. "Let me show you just how good, Mom," he said, and then proceeded to give her the attentions of his fingers and tongue.

Cathy's Aunt Doris wasn't there, and, because it was ten years old, her cousins, Paul and Ginny, weren't there either. Dave's wife, Amy didn't appear to be there until she came through the door shedding clothing as she walked. "You started without me," she said. "I guess you'll all have to do me twice to make up for it."

Everybody looked good ten years younger, but looking at this old video and comparing it to her memory of what she'd seen through the window the other night, Cathy could see that her family had aged pretty well. Grandpa and Grandma were fit, and both her father and Uncle Dave were able present a pair of damn fine hard-ons.

The video made Cathy's pussy moisten, and it made her want to see more.

She played another video, where the camera was on a tripod in the corner of the room to capture what appeared to be a party. Everyone was naked and holding a drink. Her Grandfather was dancing with his daughter, Doris. Trying to, anyway, because she was more interested in grabbing his cock. Soon people were paring off and getting down to business on the couch or the floor.

The flash cards held newer videos. One started off with her cousin, Ginny, talking to the camera. "Welcome to the Burton Family fuck club," she said, laughing. "Take off your pants and watch the Burton family fuck." There was laughter and applause as the view expanded to show that she was holding both her father and brother's cocks. Ginny was twenty now, cousin Paul was 19, so that video wasn't more than a year old.

A knock on her door startled Cathy, and she reached instinctively to kill the video. But why? Her mother was on the video and probably wanted to see her daughter on future videos. Why pretend she wasn't watching?

"Come in," she called out.

Her mother entered wearing her terry cloth robe with her hair damp from the shower after a quick towel and comb.

"Oh," Sally Burton said. "You found them."

"Yeah, I found them." Cathy studied her mom's face and didn't see any sign of disapproval or worry. Apparently, her family had no shame at all.

"You could have just asked, you know. You didn't have to go snooping."

"I was just bored, opening Daddy's desk drawers because they were handy. He doesn't hide them very well."

"Because they weren't really hidden," her mother said. "We had planned to tell you when you were at school, but I guess that didn't work out."

"Mom, when you married Dad, did you know about this? Did you know about the family you married into?" Cathy wondered how anybody ever came to believe that family orgies were normal.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
479 Followers