Neighborly Relations Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After we were engaged. That's when your father told me." Sally sat on the edge of her daughter's bed with her hands folded demurely in her lap. "It was still pretty new to him, too. Apparently, when his mother was going through the grief of the death of her father, she turned to him for comfort. They fell into it, I guess."

"That's weird."

"Yes, but you see Grandpa Burton's family had practiced incest before. They just didn't turn it into a group activity. And they certainly didn't film it," Sally Burton said, nodding toward the screen. Cousin Ginny was enjoying a double entry, pussy and ass, at the moment. "Grandma knew about that, so I suppose it wasn't such a stretch for her. It expanded since then."

"So you had to fuck all the relatives if you wanted to marry Dad?"

"Oh, goodness no." Her mother laughed, patting her knee. "Your father said he'd stop if I wanted him to."

"But you didn't want him to?"

"I did at first, but then I gave it some thought. Grandpa Burton is a good looking man. Dave, too, though he wasn't involved yet. I guess I decided that I wouldn't mind having sex with him at all." She smiled fondly at the memory. "It was all so dirty that it made me hot for it. I haven't regretted it."

"What's the appeal, Mom?" Cathy asked.

"At first it was just to have sex with your grandfather. But soon, well, I don't know how to describe it exactly. Soon, I began to feel that I was totally part of the family and completely loved by them. And I loved giving them pleasure. That's why I first went down on your grandmother. I just wanted to spread my pleasure around, and it didn't matter what sex my partner was. It all became beautiful."

"What about Uncle Dave? How did he get involved?"

"He and Amy were married by then. It was Christmas when Amy caught me and Grandpa and scurried off to tell Dave. They spent a couple uncomfortable hours before finally going to your father about it. Well, it took a bit of explaining."

"And they just hopped in on it?"

"Oh, no, it was several months later."

"They just got too horny to say no," Cathy said.

"The Burtons are a very oversexed family," Sally said. She stood then, saying, "Well you go on with your research, dear. Your father said you weren't planning to join in. He also said that you had a very talented mouth."

Cathy smiled, feeling oddly because of her father praising her ability to give a blowjob. "I said I didn't know if I'll join. Maybe."

"You make up your mind at your own pace."

When her mother began to leave the room, Cathy stood and clasped both of her shoulders from behind. She moved up against her back and slipped her hands down over the terry cloth sleeves of the robe and then moved them to untie the loose knot holding it together. She kissed the back of her mother's neck and then kissed around her throat as she turned the older woman and pulled her robe open and then off.

Sally didn't say anything. She didn't try to help. She knew that whatever her daughter did had to be her own decision.

Cathy kissed her mother on the lips, her hands grasping Sally's buttocks and pulling her tight. Then she kissed down to her breasts, suckling at both nipples for a moment like she had eighteen years ago. She continued kissing down over her mother's belly and to the fringe of pubic hair above her pussy. The pussy itself was shaved.

Cathy pushed slightly, indicating that she wanted Sally to back up to the bed, and Sally did so. She sat on the edge and let her daughter pull her legs apart and begin rubbing her hands up and down the inside of her thighs. Sally leaned back on her elbows thinking that her daughter was so very gentle and thoughtful in her touch. Cathy was thinking of the darkened edges of flesh waiting vertically at the apex of her mother's legs. She was wondering how she would taste and if they had similar tastes since they were mother and daughter.

Cathy kissed up her mother's thigh and placed the palm of her hand on her pubic mound, making slow circles on her mother's clit still hidden in his hood. Sally let out a sigh, feeling so wonderful, and she laid back just as her daughter moved in to lap the flat of her tongue up over her entire pussy. Again and again, she did that, moving her hand on top and lapping at her mother's labia.

She slipped two fingers into her mother and used her other hand to open the lips for inspection. The pussy before her was pink and glistening with moisture, and releasing the pure smell of a woman. Cathy felt her own pussy tingle at that smell. She rubbed her fingers on the top of her mother's vagina, massaging the G spot, as she leaned in to use her tongue again. Her mother's breathing became ragged, and she reached down to stroke her daughter's hair.

Cathy pointed her tongue this time and used it to slide up from the labia to the clit. She stayed in place, massaging her mother's clit with the tip of her tongue. Her mother lifted her legs and put her feet on the edge of the bed, pushing herself toward Cathy. She cried out, a short exclamation of pleasure, and dropped her trembling legs over Cathy's shoulders.

Cathy held onto her mother's legs and continued licking and sucking her clit. She tasted so good, and Cathy could only hope she tasted this good as well. Her mother began bucking against Cathy's mouth, pulling at her hair, and crying out loudly. "Oh, Cathy! Good, you're good!" Cathy could feel her mother's pussy contracting against her tongue when she came, and when she allowed her mother to push her head away she could see the labia quivering.

Cathy sat back on her haunches, hands resting on her denim clad legs, and looked at her mom as she recovered from her climax. She was a very good looking woman. Nearly 40 and she still looked hot.

"I think it's your turn, little missy," Sally Burton said as she sat up. "After what you just did, I want to do you right."

"No," Sally said, smiling. "Later, after my shower. I just want to absorb what I just did before moving on from here."

Sally studied Cathy's face, seeing a much more deliberate girl that people gave her credit for. Cathy would take it slow.

"You take your time, dear." She stood and retrieved her robe but didn't put it on. "I definitely agree with your father. You have a very talented mouth."

After kissing her daughter on the top of her head, Sally Burton left the room.

Cathy licked her lips and wiped at the moisture on her cheeks with the back of her hand, licking that, too. Her mother was right. Giving someone pleasure was fun. It made her feel good even if they didn't return the favor. Giving her mother pleasure was even better, and Cathy could see how a person could get into this life. They did it because they loved one another.

And, of course, they also did it because they were a bunch of horny bastards.

#

Emily Porter finished her work in her home office and closed up shop for the day. Nobody would be home from work for several hours, and she was at loose ends. It was strange how having open time used to be seen as time to try out a new recipe or read a book. After taking up with Patty, open time had become time for sex in one form or another. When bored, she got horny. When horny, she did something about it.

She was on her way to her bedroom for a session with oiled implements when she thought of a better plan. There was a video on Elaine's computer that she wanted to see more of. Deciding that there was no time like the present, she went into her daughter's bedroom and turned her computer on. When everything was loaded, she opened up the "My Documents" folder. Nothing. No video.

Had she erased it? Emily hadn't told her to do so, but she had certainly implied that it was a good idea. Maybe she had gotten rid of it. But a flash card was still in its slot, so Emily opened the "removable disk" folder. There it was. Now she had several videos to check out.

She loaded them all into the media player and sat back on Elaine's desk chair.

First was a brief video of her and Patty in the living room. Emily's mouth dropped open, and her heart began to hammer in her chest. The little sneak knew about them! She knew! The next video was even more shocking. She was screwing Patty Trent with the strap-on dildo! The video was a full twenty minutes long and it showed her fucking her neighbor with the dildo from the front and back, and then going down on her.

Emily felt sick. Her daughter knew about her lesbian affair. My God!

She skipped ahead to the next video. That was the one she'd been looking for. She and her husband, Robert, were fucking energetically on the old couch in the basement. That was the video she'd expected to find, not those others, but she wasn't really paying attention now.

Her sneaky daughter had caught them in the living room and recorded it. And then she'd caught them again at Patty's house and got a much better video. That little sneak.

But, no, that couldn't be. The day she'd caught them in the living room she had been let out of school early due to a fire in the kitchen. The strap-on video would have been taken the next day. Elaine was in school then. The school was very good about calling a parent if a child didn't show up in the morning or asked for a pass to leave early. But if Elaine was in school, that meant Danny had shot the second video.

Emily felt as though she was going to cry. Her son was watching her have sex with another woman. It hadn't seemed like anything bad to begin with, but he had made it feel perverse. In some way, the fact that Danny knew was worse than Elaine knowing.

Emily wondered now if that video was the one Danny had been watching when she caught a glimpse of him jerking off. For one moment, Emily was pleased by that notion. But that attitude didn't last. The kids knew. She hadn't dared go to Robert about it, knowing how hurt he'd be if he felt she'd cheated on him. But it wasn't cheating, was it? She didn't know, and telling herself that fucking another woman wasn't cheating because she wasn't fucking a man suddenly seemed like a lame excuse now that she knew her children had been watching. Everything changed with that knowledge.

She was about to turn the computer off and leave the room when she thought of the last video on the flash card. She clicked on that file with great trepidation, wondering what they had caught her at for this video.

The video showed her daughter, Elaine, lying on her back trying to fit Big Wally into her pussy. It was a dildo of very exaggerated proportions, and she obviously couldn't get it into herself. Elaine cried out in pain and Emily was shocked to see Danny rush into the room, expressing concern for his sister's safety. Danny was in his boxer shorts and obviously aroused, and Elaine was making no move to cover herself from his leering eyes. Then Emily watched in horrified fascination as Danny dropped his shorts to release his large hard-on and her children masturbated together. When Danny came, it was on his sister's breast, and that warm contact seemed to be the last input Elaine needed to achieve her own orgasm.

When the video ended, Emily sat very still, trying to find a way to raise some moisture in her mouth. It was all too much. Her family was so normal a couple weeks ago. Now they were all perverts. Was it her fault? Did she start them off when they caught her with Patty?

"My poor babies," she said quietly.

Finally, she shut down the computer and left her daughter's room feeling discouraged and defeated. There was no way to reverse it. It was what it was, but she'd have to find a way to keep it from getting any worse.

Emily lay on her bed feeling miserable. She was sad that her children had caught her like that and that they'd behaved with each other the way that they did. But she was also saddened by her own reaction to that last video. After the shock and feeling of nausea had faded somewhat, and while she was watching her children masturbate, she had begun to be aroused.

She thought her children looked pretty damn sexy, and she liked the idea of them watching her have sex. The whole thing turned her on, and that was the saddest fact of all.

CHAPTER THREE, The Hero

Tillman Mosswell got off work from his job at Burton Construction at three p.m. Friday and drove home feeling bone tired. Construction was hard work, and especially so for one of the peons. Turning onto his street, he saw that fine Adams babe standing on her lawn looking down the street. In fact, she was looking at his house, and when he got to his driveway he could see what caught her attention.

His sister, Sherona, was standing on the lawn with her ex husband, Darius. She was snarling and glaring and telling him to stay out of her life, and he was alternating between begging and threatening her to make her come back. All of it was being played out at top volume.

Tillman parked in the driveway and bounded out of his car.

"Don't you talk to me like that, bitch," Darius was saying. "I supported you and all that and you paid me back with a damn divorce. Paperwork ain't done, you know. I'm going to get you back home where you belong."

"The hell you will, you cheap bastard. You supported me by fucking around, is what you did. Get the hell out of here before I call the cops."

"You ain't calling no cops," Darius snarled. He grabbed her wrist and tried to pull her toward his car parked at the curb.

"Leave my sister alone," Tillman shouted, walking quickly and feeling a surging rage within him. "Get out of here."

"You gonna make me, little man? This is between me and my wife!" He pulled harder, pulling Sherona off balance so that she fell to her knees. "God dammit woman, get up and come on."

"Let go of her," Tillman snarled.

"Fuck you," Darius responded.

Tillman plowed into the other man like a football player sacking the quarterback. Darius tried to fight him, but he'd been caught off guard and he went down with Tillman on top of him. Tillman pressed his forearm against Darius' throat and put pressure on him while Darius punched at Tillman's ribs with no effect.

"She ain't your wife any more, but she is my sister," he snarled into the other man's face. "You come around here again, I'll break your neck. Understand?"

Darius gurgled something, and Tillman let the pressure up enough to let him speak.

"Get off me, kid," Darius said.

Tillman put the pressure back on and said, "Do you understand?" This time he didn't let up until the other man nodded his head quickly, a look of desperation in his eyes.

Tillman pushed himself up and stepped back. Darius massaged his throat and got up slowly. He turned without another word and walked to his car, a beaten man.

Sherona hugged Tillman to her and kissed his cheek, the she stood back and grasped both of his hands in hers. "Thank you, Till. I guess you're my man now."

#

Elaine and Danny Porter each arrived home from their jobs with identical reports about their days. "Boring," they said. Emily kissed each of them on the cheek as they passed, Elaine about ten minutes before Danny, and watched them walk up the stairs feeling much more calm about her afternoon's discovery.

She had decided that her children were too smart to take their masturbation any farther, and she no longer cared that they spied on their parents. It was her activities with Patty she worried about. She hadn't done anything with the other woman since their little "card party" last week. For all she knew, they would never do anything like it again. But still, they knew what she had done. They had video, and she was going to have to talk to them about it.

Watching Danny mount the stairs to his room, the image of him masturbating and the thought that it might have been her lesbian video he was watching made her incredibly wet. A mother being able to turn on her own son was quite an achievement. And she though again of him stroking his long, hard cock, and smiled.

When Robert came home he was greeted by a wife who wrapped herself around him in a passionate embrace and said, "Gotta fuck you, mister. Gotta fuck you now." He let her lead him down to the finished basement and pull his pants down without a word, grinning all the time. She took him into her mouth, swirling the head of his cock with her tongue, and then stood and pulled her own pants down. "Gotta fuck you fast," she said.

Emily pushed him down on the couch and straddled him, lowering her wet pussy down onto his throbbing dick. She took him inside, and then she dropped herself on him, driving him up against the vaginal wall as her pussy clamped against him. She pumped her body up and down on his cock, her breath coming in increasingly short, ragged gasps until her orgasm overtook her and she leaned shivering against Robert. When he indicated a desire to change position, she shook her head and began moving again. She worked her vaginal muscles to grip his cock, humping herself on him until he groaned and she felt the warm burst of cum up inside of her. Only then did she get off her husband.

Emily put her pants back on, kissed her husband on the cheek, and went back upstairs leaving him seated with his half erect cock and thinking that this was going to be another of those interesting nights.

#

Tillman Mosswell was chomping at the bit to get out of the house that night. It was Friday night, and his favorite lady was bound to be doing something. Wasn't she? He had suffered through his parents congratulating him and hugging him and general acting like geeks after Sherona told them about his driving Darius away. His mother looked at him with loving eyes, and his father clapped him on the back, and Sherona just kept making cow-eyes and saying, "My big man."

He finally got free, claiming fatigue, and went down to his room. He had been dog tired when he got home, but he'd been recharged by a hot shower and he was ready for action. He didn't call Elaine and Danny, because he didn't want them to know that a pregnant woman was the object of his desire. They'd think he was a freak.

It was shortly after ten when he sneaked up the stairs and out the back door of the house. Sherona had been bringing an empty glass back to the kitchen when he left, and she saw the door closing slowly behind him. Intrigued by his sneaky departure, she tiptoed out after him and followed at a safe distance.

Tillman moved quickly across to the Adams house and around the back. There was nobody in the bedroom. In fact, it seemed that most of the lights were out. He risked exposure by sneaking around to the front and peering through the picture window. A young girl was sitting on the couch talking on her cell phone. A babysitter! Damn!

Discouraged, Tillman crossed the street again wondering if there was anything interesting to see. He didn't want to watch the Burton family videos through their window. He wanted live action. Seeing that there were lights on at the Carter house, he walked over and then sneaked along the wall and around to the back.

The house had a family room that jutted out from the main house. The walls of the room were lined with windows. Most of the shades were down, but he found one with two open inches at the bottom. Once he looked inside, he knew why Claudia Adams wasn't home.

Claudia Adams was busy with John Carter at the time. She was on the couch and he was crouched down sucking at her pussy while moving his hands around on her belly. She was running her fingers back through his hair, obviously enjoying his attentions.

Across the room, Andy Adams was slamming dog style into Terry Carter as she stood leaning against the arm of a chair. That chick was screaming with pleasure, and her breasts swayed beneath her like hot sacks of flesh.

Tillman's dick was like iron. He took it out of his pants and then snapped the pants again so he wouldn't have to hold them up. Then, standing in the darkness behind the house, he watched the scene and stroked himself slowly.