Neighborly Relations Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man, they were good. The men weren't exactly hung, but they were good anyway. John Carter stood and squeezed Claudia's breast, and a spray of milk came out in a fine mist. Holy shit! Tillman pumped faster. John put his lips on her now, clearly drinking from the breast. Across the room, Terry Carter stopped her partner and turned to lift one breast as though saying, "Are you thirsty?" Andy Adams wasted no time accepting her offered breast. It was time for their milk break.

Claudia Adams sat on her couch not five feet from Tillman with John Carter leaning in from the side to suckle. Tillman could clearly see her pussy, a swollen thing that looked as though it would smother a man's cock. There was milk leaking from her other tit, dripping onto her leg and running down into the comforter covering the couch.

"What you up to, you little sneak?" Sherona whispered suddenly in his ear. She grabbed his shoulders and held on so he couldn't turn or run away."

"Shit, you scared me," he said, lamely. Even after the fright, his cock was too hard to get back into his pants and doing so would be noticeable anyway.

"I wanted to," she said. "You should pay attention, boy. Cops will sneak up on you next."

"Go away, Sherona."

"What are you looking at?" Sherona asked, and then she leaned past him to peer through the window and make his humiliation complete.

CHAPTER FOUR, Preggo Party

The party had started off like any party. Andy and Claudia Adams arrived shortly before eight, both of them looking nervous. John welcomed them in, shaking Andy's hand and kissing Claudia on the lips. Sitting in the living room, they made small talk and drank coffee. They had agreed that the men wouldn't drink because the women weren't allowed to. Besides, alcohol could do evil things to a hard dick.

Terry related the story of their party with the Petersons, filling in the details explicitly and capturing their guests attention completely. They decided that they didn't feel like playing games but would just sit in a kind of circle and go around taking off one item of clothing. That way there was no rush, and Terry would start first to guarantee she was naked before the rest of them. That was fair.

They retired to the family room, where the blinds were drawn and bed spreads covered the furniture and stood nervously for a moment. The two couples knew each other about as well as neighbors would when they shared the common condition of pregnancy. That meant that the wives knew each other quite well, and the husbands barely at all. So it was that the wives broke the ice by abandoning the turn taking and stripping naked right away. Then they started on their husbands, disrobing the laughing men there in the Carter's family room.

John Carter was thrilled by the sight of Claudia's huge belly. The last month was so sexy. He turned to Andy Adams and asked, rather formally, "Sir, do you mind if I fuck your wife?" Andy gave his consent, and turned laughing to Terry, who said, "Don't bother asking John's permission. This is my party."

Terry descended on Andy's cock and John went down on Claudia's pussy, each intent on maximizing their pleasure. John ran his hands over Claudia's tight belly, enjoying the warmth of her stretched skin. He licked at her swollen pussy, toying with it with his tongue, as she sighed her appreciation. After giving her one small orgasm, John helped her to the floor and entered her, sliding his cock in slowly, carefully, and with great pleasure. Her pussy was spongy and thick, a soft tunnel of happiness. John slowly fucked her until she achieved a larger orgasm and lay panting. Then he withdrew, helping her to the chair where he began again with his tongue and her clit.

Andy, meanwhile, had been commanded to "Fuck me like a stallion" by Terry, and he was doing his best to comply.

"Give me a little break," Claudia said. "I'll get all ticklish if you don't hold off a moment. Ya want a drink?"

"Well, I am pretty thirsty," John said. John rose to squeeze her breast and savor the fine warm spray that hit his body. "Very thirsty indeed." He leaned down to suckle at her teat, and she sighed, letting her head fall back as she stroked his hair.

Terry had already been given a couple orgasms by Andy's rampaging cock, and she took her cue to take a break as well. "Don't want to end the party too early," she said. "Why don't you stop for some nourishment?" And she offered her dripping nipple to Andy, who accepted it greedily.

The men enjoyed their milk, and the women held their heads and grinned across the room at each other. Dirty fun.

#

Outside the window, Sherona was laughing quietly in her brother's ear. "Oh, man, look at those preggos. No wonder you're looking. You don't see that every day."

"No, you don't," he hissed urgently. There was no sense acting affronted or embarrassed by her presence. It was too late for that, so he mustered as much of his dignity as he could and said, "Please leave so I can enjoy this sight on my own. All right?"

"You gonna leave a puddle of cum in these flowers?" Sherona said. Then she reached into the darkness between his crotch and the wall. "Gonna whip it out and . . ." She pulled her hand back, barely containing her whoop of surprise. "You got it out already, bro. Man, oh man, that's a sizable cock you got."

"Sherona, please," Tillman said, trying to keep from whining but failing. "I'll come home quietly if you'll just shut up about this. Okay?"

"You don't need to go home, little brother. Hell no." She reached down into the darkness again, grasping him and holding on this time. "I think you should shoot your load right along with these crazy white people."

"What?" Tillman was frozen at her touch, but his cock grew firm again.

"You heard me. Enjoy the show." Sherona stroked him, moving her lips close to her ear, and saying, "It's the least I can do for my hero."

Sherona moved to his back and unsnapped his pants, pushing them down while still stroking him slowly. The she reached around with her other hand, stroking him and fondling his balls as they both watched the party through the window. Tillman stood transfixed both by the sight before him and by his sister's attention to his cock. Inside the room, the guy with the kind of average cock stood at the side of the chair while that beautiful pregnant woman sucked him and milk dripped from her nipples.

The man stepped back suddenly, as though tickled, and said something to his partner. She rose, slowly, and leaned against the arm of the couch, laughing and saying something to him. He took hold of his cock and guided it into her, thrusting slowly, as she began moaning in pleasure. Her heavy breasts swung back and forth, slapping against her belly with milk dripping visibly onto the floor.

Tillman felt as though he was in heaven. The sight before him and his sisters gentle fingers were driving him to a peak of sensation. And she drove him right over the edge, still pumping as he shot load after load of jism onto the outside wall of the Carter's family room. Spent, he leaned his head against the wall just below the window, gasping to catch his breath as the man inside pulled out and pumped his cum onto his partner's back.

His sister slid her finger down along the lowering shaft of his penis and caught the last of his cum on the tip. She brought that pearly drop to her mouth, sucked it in, and smiled. "My little man," she said. "My hero."

#

While the Mosswells were busy looking into the house to the left of their house, Robert and Emily Porter were doing the same thing at the house to the right. They were seated atop the Trent's picnic table, each holding a mixed drink, and watching through the Trent's bedroom window as Charles Trent thrust his cock into his wife from every conceivable angle.

"Damn. He's got a big dick," Robert said, shaking his head.

"Worried?" Emily asked, kissing his cheek. "Don't be."

"Oh, I'm not worried," he said. "Just impressed. He's got his woman and I've got mine." He downed the rest of his drink in one gulp and knelt on the bench between his wife's feet. He flipped her light summer dress up over his head.

"Oh, I guess you mean business," Emily exclaimed a moment later, and then she let out an unintended cry of pleasure which she cut off as quickly as possible. She pulled up on the bodice of the dress and lifted her butt just enough to pull it off over her head. She was totally nude beneath it. Her nipples became suddenly erect at the touch of the cool night air.

"Yeah, I mean business," Robert said, kissing up her stomach to her breasts as he pushed her to her back across the table. He rose up and grasped his cock, aiming it carefully to enter his wife's pussy. Once inside, he started slamming into her hard enough to threaten breaking the table.

They achieved nearly simultaneous orgasms, and lay gasping on the table as Sherona and Tillman Mosswell got down from the position where they had been looking into the Trent's yard. Emily's whoop of pleasure had drawn them, and they had watched both the Porters and the Trent's sexual antics until the Porters climaxed and lay still.

"See, I told you this neighborhood was interesting," Tillman said to his sister.

"Man, you were so right," she agreed.

They went back to their house and to their separate rooms to have their own thoughts about the night's events. Sherona was thinking she might get one of these neighbors to fuck her since they seemed so ready to fuck each other. She was more or less a neighbor, wasn't she? Tillman was thinking he should get his sister hooked up with someone before the woman raped him. If she did, he knew that he wouldn't resist.

#

Across town, Cathy Burton knocked on her parent's bedroom door. When they replied she opened the door and stuck her head in hesitantly.

"Mom? Dad?" she said. "Can I sleep with you guys tonight?"

Of course, they said yes.

To be continued . . .