Neighborly Relations Pt. 10

Story Info
The Porter family grows closer in every way.
21.7k words
4.75
64.7k
16

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

PART TEN: Obsessions

CHAPTER ONE, Cum for Me Baby!

Elaine Porter was having a most wonderful dream. She dreamed that an untold number of men and boys surrounded her, naked and erect, and they were stroking themselves as they approached where she was lying on a cloud. She, too, was naked. Her nipples were erect and her clitoris was hard and her pussy was wet with anticipation. The closer the group of men got, the harder it was to breathe because her heartbeat seemed to be interfering with her breath. Finally they came close enough to touch her. They did touch her but not with their hands. The front row of cocks erupted with cum that hit her skin in warm splattering bursts. "Cum for me, baby!" she screamed, and they did. When one row finished with their hot spurting they would magically evaporate and the next row would step up and cum on her. Her body was completely covered with ejaculate and each new squirt brought her a new orgasm.

It might have gone on forever if she hadn't woken up.

She lay in the memory of her dream climax, smiling at the image of her cum covered body, and she fell asleep almost immediately still wearing that smile.

Robert Porter had been in the hall when his daughter called out, "Cum for me, baby!" quite loudly in her room. He stopped and listened. What had she said? Thinking she might need something, he opened the door to his daughter's room and stepped inside.

He was immediately aware of the increased heat in the room, and a faint odor he couldn't quite place. He stood by the bed and looked at her sleeping soundly. She must have been dreaming. And it must have been one hell of a dream.

Elaine moved then, her arm coming out from under her covers and pulling the sheet down when it dropped on the bed. The movement bared her breasts to her father, and he stared without even giving it thought. Her breathing made them rise and fall, the pink nipples floating on cushions of flesh. His cock became hard in his pajamas. It found the placket and emerged to point at the slumbering girl like a flesh sign post.

His cock was inches away from her breast, and Robert could see both from the angle he was looking at his daughter. His cock was throbbing, and her nipples were floating, and his hand moved of it's on volition when it grasped his cock and began stroking slowly. He could imagine her waking to see him there and smiling. Imagine her reaching out to handle his cock for him.

Shit. What was he doing?

Robert backed away from the bed stuffing his rigid dick in behind the fabric of his pajama pants. It wouldn't go down. If there was anyone in the hallway . . .

There was nobody there. Emily was in bed sound asleep, so he tip-toed through the bedroom to the master bath and closed the door. Once inside, he dropped his pajamas and stood stroking himself and watching in the vanity mirror. When he felt that his release was near at hand he sat on the toilet and slid back as far as he could go. He was just barely able to angle his cock down enough so that his jism hit inside the toilet. After a moment, his penis lost its urgency and dropped down into its thickened after sex condition.

Closing his eyes, breathing deeply, he saw his daughter's breasts before him. He knew what the smell in her room was now. It was the scent of Elaine's aroused pussy.

#

It was two weeks since the Peterson's party, and life had begun get back to normal. His work at the bank was a bit of a blur in the days after the party, when his libido was revved up like a sports car, but things did eventually settle back down to the point where he could do his work without a hard-on. And home life was a strange combination of plans and regrets. He regretted not getting together with Terry or Claudia or Jenny Peterson, and he planned to rectify that error. Oh, yes, Brenda Davis, Jenny's daughter, got away from him, too.

He'd been a sensible man once, but now he left his sensibility at the bank when he came home at night, where he became an all but certified sex maniac. The taste and the smell of pussy were intoxicating, and the feel of pussy surrounding his cock couldn't be beaten. It was an obsession. It was almost a crusade to fuck everyone in the neighborhood at least twice, and then go around again with Emily for threesomes. It was great to have a life goal.

It was definitely not a life goal to have sex with his daughter. The other night was an aberration, a freak glitch in his wiring that wouldn't be repeated. He had no desire for her young body. No, not at all.

#

Danny spent most evenings with Sherona after their little party in the basement. They took in a couple movies, but mostly they stayed in and watched TV in the basement (wink, wink) and stole away to Tillman's room for sex on the sly.

Of course Tania and Robert Mosswell wouldn't have objected if they went to Sherona's room from the start. Even though Danny was 5 years younger, he was still better than that asshole she'd been married to by a long shot. They could think of worse men to be putting their dick into their daughter.

There wasn't any future in the relationship, of course. Theirs wasn't a romance, it was a coupling of convenience by two people who liked each other well enough for sex but had no interest in keeping it going for long.

With Danny out of the house more often, Elaine found herself at loose ends much more than she liked. She had a day job in a florist shop, but most of her friends were working fast food, and their lack of seniority gave them the evening shifts. So, when she got home from work she collapsed on her bed for half an hour and then got up check email and look at the TV hoping to find entertainment. Usually, she ended up watching her videos.

Her favorite was the one of her brother ejaculating on her chest. She could remember the warmth of his semen and how it seemed to heat her whole body. That day had been a revelation. It was the day she became obsessed with cum.

Some days Cathy would come over and they'd watch the video together. Or, Cathy would sneak out one of her family's home videos and the girls would watch and alternately laugh or stare in awe.

It was a Friday in mid June, two weeks after the parties, when Cathy called and asked Elaine if she wanted to stay over at the Burton's large home. Of course she would. Kissing her mother and father good bye, she started for the door. "Be careful over there," her father warned just as she was stepping outside.

"Why?"

"I, well, just be careful," he stammered, unwilling to tell her to keep her legs crossed around Kent Burton.

"Dad means that you should use your best manners," her mother said, laughing. "Bye, dear."

Elaine left wondering exactly why her father looked so sick.

#

"What's wrong with you?" Emily asked, after their daughter was gone "You're acting really weird."

"I suppose so," he admitted, going to the fridge for the bottle of wine. "I was just thinking about Kent at the party."

"At the party. Not home with his daughter and her friend."

"Sure, but Terry Carter said that Sally Burton went down on her father-in-law at the party." Robert poured himself some wine, scowling. "And Betty Burton was awfully familiar with Kent when they were playing the dick guessing game."

"So? Sally is not a blood relative of Ralph Burton, Robert. She likes her father-in-law. Big deal."

"And what about Betty?"

"What about her? She was just playing a game, Robert. She didn't know whose dick it was. In fact, she thought Kent's cock was his father's. Big deal."

"Fine. It's no big deal," he said, sitting. "But how do you think Cathy got the way she is? Family tradition, probably."

"You're a two-faced snob," Emily said. "You go to a party and fuck everybody who has the right kind of hole, but the others who did the same thing are damned for it."

"No, I . . ."

"You can't have it both ways. Besides," she said, under a raised eyebrow, "He trusted us to treat his daughter right. Look how that turned out."

"You win." Robert said, chastened. "I am honorably defeated."

"Good. Now wash up and get ready. Charles and Patty are waiting."

Robert sat sipping his wine. An image of Kent Burton fucking his baby girl from behind came into his head. It was a compelling image, and his cock became hard instantly. His baby girl with Kent Burton's cum inside her. Jesus.

"When are they expecting us?" he asked, pushing his chair back from the table.

"An hour or so. Why?"

"Because take off your pants." He stood then, approaching his wife with a lusty look in his eyes. "Take them off right now, babe."

"Oh, Robert, don't be silly," she laughed, thinking it wasn't silly at all.

He pushed her back against the counter and kissed her as he slipped one hand down into the front of her pants. His fingers moved over the crinkly border of pubic hair and down into the hot, wet heaven of her pussy. It seemed that she was always wet these days. Hooking his fingers up into her, he brought his other hand down to pull at the snap on her slacks. She pushed at him, lightly, nominally, saying, "Not now." He pulled her hair back and kissed her throat and then spun her to sit on the kitchen table, laying her down, pulling at her slacks and baring her to him almost in one move.

"Speaking of Cathy Burton," he said as he pushed his own pants down.

"Yeah, what of her?" Emily's voice was a low purr now, and she was holding her legs open for him.

"I'm going to fuck you right on the table where I fucked her. The same fucking that you watched, you sneaky bitch."

"Oh just shut up and fuck me!"

He slammed two fingers back into her yearning pussy and uncovered her clit with two fingers of his other hand, baring her to his tongue and lips as he thrust his fingers into her. She writhed against his hand, moaning.

Robert positioned himself quickly and speared his wife's glorious cunt with his eager cock. They moaned together now, short bursts on each of his strokes. Emily came with a shivering orgasm that set her whole body trembling. It washed over her in a glorious wave as Robert continued his thrusts. And then he withdrew and pulled her from the table. He turned her so that she presented her butt to him as she leaned on the table. Bending his knees, he placed his cock at her wet opening and drove it into her. Again, and again, jammed his dick into her pussy, his belly slapping against her butt,. Again, and again, she moaned her pleasure. When he released a load of jism inside of her, they both sighed and collapsed a bit.

Robert fell back into a chair heedless of the dripping cock that was lowering itself between his legs. God, Emily was so fucking good!

"You better wipe that up," Emily said, smiling as she pointed down at the ejaculate that had dribbled on the kitchen floor. "You spill it, you clean it."

"Yes, ma'am." Robert laughed. It wasn't often that a person spills cum on a kitchen floor.

He watched Emily walk away, still wearing her blouse but carrying her pants. He watched her fine ass jiggle just a bit with each step and wondered if Elaine's ass was as fine as her mother's.

Emily mounted the stairs feeling gloriously fulfilled. She liked the impromptu fucks they'd been having lately. She was horny nearly all the time, anyway, so why waste it? But, as she entered their bedroom and crossed to the master bath, she couldn't help but wonder if Danny would fill her with as much cum as his father.

One thought bothered her as she started the shower. Why had she felt compelled to defend the Burton's possible incest?

CHAPTER TWO, The Sleep Over

Elaine and Cathy lay beside each other atop Cathy's bed and stared up at the ceiling and ignoring the TV that was playing softly in the corner.

"I thought I was dreaming that my Dad came into my room playing with his dick," Elaine said. "But, after I thought about it, I knew that I hadn't been quite asleep yet. It wasn't a dream, Cathy." She smiled, remembering and wondering what had been going through her father's mind at the time.

"Have you done anything about it?" Cathy asked as she was unbuttoning her blouse. "You know, saying like, 'I had a dream about you the other night, Daddy. You were standing by my bed, Daddy. I don't understand.' Did you say that?"

"No, you idiot." Elaine swatted her hand over to hit her friend lightly on the stomach. "Besides, what if it really was a dream?"

"It wasn't," Cathy said. "At least, I bet it wasn't." She bounced up off of the bed, discarding her blouse and opening her drawer to get some night clothes out for both of them. "Here, this is a cute one." She tossed a sheer white gown to Elaine for her use that night. It came to mid calf on her because she was taller than Cathy, but Cathy's larger chest insured that the top fit fine.

"This is almost completely see through," Elaine said, holding it up and looking through it at the TV. "I'll look nearly naked."

"Yeah, cool, huh?" Cathy pulled her underwear off and slipped into a gown much like the one she'd given Elaine, but in blue. Hers didn't seem quite so sheer to Elaine. "Get dressed and we'll go make some popcorn."

"Get real."

"I am." Cathy put one arm around Elaine's shoulder and spoke with an evil smile. "Let's go give my old man a thrill. See what comes up."

"Oh, you're bad," Elaine laughed. She stripped her clothing off and put the nightgown on with a whole new feeling of purpose racing in her heart. "Where's your mom?"

"At Grandma's. They're baking something," Cathy said as she opened the door. "Come on. Let's see if we can get you laid."

The two girls hurried out of the room giggling and then slowed to walk more slowly past the living room door.

"Hi, Daddy!" "Hi, Mr. Burton." The girls spoke nearly in unison as they passed the living room.

"Hi, girls." Kent looked up from his book in time to see two nearly perfect young bodies in silhouette under their sheer gowns glide by. His thoughts instantly turned to more interesting things than the book in his hand.

About five minutes later, the girls came into the living room carrying a bowl of popcorn and a couple sodas. "Want some popcorn?" Cathy asked.

"That would be nice." Kent Burton wasn't really concentrating on the question but looking at the dark circles of Elaine Porter's erect nipples through the fabric of her nightgown. Her breasts were like dew drops and the dark triangle of her pubic hair looked like an island seen from the fog.

"Okay." Kent thought about pubic hair. It was almost an anachronism. A blast from the past. He missed the crinkly feeling under his fingers.

Elaine walked ahead with the bowl, and said, "We only brought one bowl. Maybe we should all sit on the couch." She put the bowl on the coffee table and sat at the far end of the couch, curling her legs up beneath her.

"Want a beer, Daddy?" Cathy asked, leaning over him slightly.

"Sure, kitten," he said, enjoying the clean washed smell of his daughter's body.

Cathy left the room and Elaine said, "Come on over and sit, Mr. Burton. Have some popcorn."

Kent followed her suggestion trying to conceal his own eagerness. Her nipples were peeking at him through the nightgown, and his cock seemed to be trying to reach out to touch them. He walked over to the couch without trying to conceal his hard cock, and he could see how her eyes dropped and focused on his crotch all the way over.

"Should we see if there's anything on television?" he asked, more to break the silence than any desire for entertainment. Soon, he would have all the entertainment he needed sitting on either side of him. He switched on the TV and began going through the channel listings. As usual, he was finding nothing.

"Find anything good?" Cathy asked when she returned with his bottle of beer. She placed it on the table and sat on Kent's other side, her warm body right up against his.

"No, of course not." Kent laughed.

"Here, let me." Cathy took the controller and moved expertly through the menus until she found a new action film and switched to it. "Good enough," she proclaimed.

Kent ate popcorn and stole surreptitious glances at Elaine. There was something about all those freckles that made her look innocent and pure. It didn't seem like she should have those fine breasts or the treasure between her legs.

"How do you define good enough?" Kent asked as the film began.

"Oh, just watch, Daddy." Cathy kissed him on the cheek once, and then a second, longer time. When she returned her attention to the movie, she slipped her arm around her father's neck and made little circles in his hair with one fingertip.

Kent munched on a handful of popcorn and watched the movie. There was a detective plot, but that didn't interfere with the gunplay. Kent found himself growing bored. He sipped on his beer wondering exactly what kind of game is daughter was playing. What ever it was, he would have to either flee the room in a few minutes or start tearing at their nightgowns.

Cathy upped the ante by leaning in to lick her father's earlobe playfully. Kent tried to glare at her, but he didn't want to make a scene. She kissed his neck, still playing with his hair, and, by extension, his cock. Then she reached for her glass of soda with her greasy popcorn fingers and brought it up to her lips. At the last minute, the glass slipped, spilling down the front of her nightgown.

"Oh, shit!" Cathy exclaimed, jumping up before it could get on the couch. "Greasy fingers." Her nipples stood out firmly against the wet fabric of her gown as it clung to them and to her stomach, outlining the cute little indentation of her navel. "I'm going to go clean up," she said. "Maybe take a shower. Be right back."

Cathy hurried out of the room.

"Better be careful," Kent advised, turning to look at Elaine. "That's pretty buttery popcorn you guys made."

Elaine was looking at him in a peculiar manner, thoughtful but hungry. Her gaze made Kent nervous for some reason, and he felt like he was out of his league with her. He never felt like that with anyone.

"Boy, I didn't know how we'd get rid of her," Elaine said, smiling now. "May I kiss you, Mr. Burton?"

"What?"

"I would like to kiss you. May I?"

She didn't wait for any further permission but leaned in and kissed his surprised lips. Then she kissed him again, and he was prepared to kiss her back with even stronger ardor that she'd put into her kiss. They kissed again and again, and soon Kent was kissing down Elaine's throat and across the visible area of her chest. Elaine sighed, holding his head to her, and then pulled on his hair to bring him back for her to return his kisses.

"This isn't, uh," Kent began, but couldn't think of what he was going to say. "It isn't right," he finished.

"Sure it is," Elaine said, looking deeply into his eyes. "You know how long it takes Cathy to shower." She began unbuttoning his shirt and kissing down over his chest, and he let her do it. "Let me see it," she whispered hotly.

"What?" He felt stupid and awkward just then.

"Your cock," Elaine sighed. "I want your cock."

For a second, Kent had image of her cutting it off and keeping it for her collection. If that was the case, he would have given it to her just then. He unzipped his pants and lowered them and his boxers to the floor. His cock bounced upright, filling to the point where the veins on the outside of his cock were standing out in stark relief against it.

Elaine smiled, kissed him on the cheek, and then dove down to take his hard rod into her mouth.

Kent laid his head back on the couch, sighing in pleasure at the warm, wet pressure of her lips on him. He slipped one hand down over her back and began sliding one finger down along the crevasse between the cheeks of her butt, and she wiggled against his hand.

Elaine stood quickly and pulled the gown off over her head. Kent sat staring at her in awe. Again, the freckles made her look young and pure, but her perfectly formed breasts, the opening of her sex just below her bush, and the lusty smile on her face told a different story.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers