Neighborly Relations Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, Honey! Jesus, your cock feels huge!" Emily cried out as her orgasm swept over her, leaving her knees unable to support her so that she fell to her stomach on the bed, pulling free of his penis.

Robert pulled her down and to a sitting position on the floor. He grasped the back of his head and pressed his cock against her lips, saying, "Let's see if love of cum runs in the family." Emily should have been insulted, but she laughed at his inference. The image of Elaine's coated body came to mind as she took him into her mouth and sucked for all the was worth. She sucked and pumped and slurped around the purple head with her tongue while he stood bolt upright, shivering slightly from her touch.

At the last minute, just before he got to the point where cumming was inevitable, he pulled out of her mouth and lifted her to the bed. "I want to look in your eyes," he said. "I want to see my darling wife's eyes when I cum inside of her."

On the bed, lying face to face, he took her legs up over his shoulders and dropped himself into her, pumping again and again into her hot, wet pussy. "Fuck my cunt," she growled. "Fuck my hot cunt." He slammed into her harder and pulled her legs further up until her chin was jammed against her breastbone and he was fucking her nearly vertically. Her breasts hung down almost to her face, quivering with his thrusts. Her pussy seemed to grip him as he hit her G spot with the head of his dick.

They screamed out together when he came. Emily had already finished her orgasm, but the hot burst of his cum inside her was just so good. So damn good. And, when he dropped her to the bed and fell gasping at her side, Emily couldn't help but think that Elaine was right. It felt wonderful when a man came inside her.

Emily lay on her back, catching her breath, waiting to get the energy to sit up and attack his dick with her mouth, when a noise from the door caught her attention. It was a gasping sound ending on a little purring moan. Very quiet, but she heard it. She didn't move her head but shifted her eyes to the side and saw her daughter crouched at the crack of the door with her hands inside the waistband of her pajama bottoms.

The little bitch! Didn't she know enough to lay low? Didn't she at least have some sense of self preservation? No, apparently not. Well, she needed to learn a lesson.

"I've got something you're going to like," Emily said, sitting. "Let me get it."

"Something I'll like," Robert said into his pillow. "Like your pussy?"

"Yes, very much like my pussy. I'll be right back."

Emily got off of the bed and walked toward the bathroom, knowing that she would be out of sight from the door. Once there, she doubled back keeping close to the wall until she was standing just behind the door.

Okay, sneaky bitch. If you want it, you've got it.

Emily grabbed the knob of the door and pulled it wide. Elaine fell back on her butt, wide eyed as her mother stepped out of the room and grabbed her by the hair. "Get in here," Emily snarled. She pulled the scared girl into the room and pushed her so that she bounced off the bed and landed seated on the floor. Robert sat half way up, looking from his weeping daughter to his angry wife.

"What the hell . . ." Robert began.

"This sneaky bitch was watching us. And it isn't the first time!" Emily lifted her daughter by the arm, standing her up before her father, who lay still naked on the bed. "She's been out there playing with herself and watching us before. I warned her, but here she is again! What do you have to say for yourself, Elaine?"

Elaine couldn't reply at first. She was crying too hard. Finally, she stammered, "I, I, I just c, couldn't help it. You guys are, are just so . . . Oh, shit, I'm sorry Daddy."

"Sorry Daddy? What about me?" Emily shouted. "You're not sorry to me?"

"You knew. You, yes I know you told me to stop. Mom, I'm so sorry."

The girl stood crying uncontrollably, tears dripping down on the top of her pajamas. Emily regarded her a moment, and then she went to the door and locked it.

"Okay, do you want to watch? Do you?"

"No, I just . . ."

"Do you like watching us?"

"Yes, Mama."

"Then stand there and watch," Emily said. "Get an eye full, you little bitch. Is that what you want?"

"No, I . . ."

"What do you want?"

"I don't know," Elaine admitted, wiping away her tears.

"Robert, can you get it up with your little girl watching?"

"What?" Robert was amazed at his wife's demeanor then. What was she doing?

"Will your cock get hard even if your daughter is watching?" Emily repeated.

"Well, I guess I don't know." It wasn't behaving as though it would ever be hard again just at the moment.

Emily stood naked beside the bed a moment and stared at her daughter, who was just recovering from her tears. Now she only looked scared.

"Sit up Robert," Emily said. "We don't want our daughter to miss anything, do we?"

Robert sat on the edge of the bed, not really objecting to Emily's idea of punishment. His cock was limp and small, his scrotum hanging down farther than the end of his cock when he stood. He felt more than foolish in this condition, because in his fantasies he was always manly and hard when his daughter saw him. He sat and looked at Elaine in silence and waited for Emily to decree her punishment.

"Take your pajamas off, Elaine," Emily commanded.

"Mom! I . . ."

"You're clothed and we're not. Is that fair? Strip or I'll strip you."

Elaine didn't relish the idea of her mother stripping her just then, so she unbuttoned her top and removed it, followed by her pajama bottoms. If her father had offered to strip her, well . . .

Robert noted that his daughter's inner labia were distended, stretched out in a rippling wave of flesh and still glistening with her moisture. Looking at her how, her lovely sloping breasts and her excited cunt, he felt himself swelling just a bit. When his wife reached down to rub her finger in a circle on the head of his penis, he filled further still. And he watched Elaine watching his cock grow. He saw the hunger in her eyes.

Emily saw it too, and she frowned. There probably wasn't anything she could do to the girl that she wouldn't enjoy. Emily knelt beside Robert and grasped his half hard cock.

"Do you want to see your mother suck cock?" Emily asked.

"Mom, I don't . . ."

"You don't nothing! Answer me!"

"No, I don't. Not now," she said, her eyes down in shame.

"Not now. But some other time," Emily said. "When we don't know you're looking. We don't know you're taking videos. Is that it?"

"Mom . . ."

"Videos?" Robert's dick shrank a bit, and Emily stroked him lightly to keep him up.

"Is that it?"

"I guess so," Elaine said.

"What videos?" Robert looked at his daughter differently then, and he was no longer thinking kind thoughts. "What are you talking about?"

"They took videos," Emily said. "She and her brother. When we were fucking in the basement."

"Elaine! You and Danny?" Robert stood angrily, his cock swaying half erect as he stalked toward his daughter. "God damn it!" Elaine flinched when he reached her and that was what stopped his raised hand from slapping her across the face. That flinch of fear at her own father. He stood glowering at her a moment, unsure what to do.

"So you like to watch?" Robert said. "Come over to the bed. Emily get up there. On your back." Both women complied quickly, Emily with a big smile, Elaine with the shame faced look of someone who wished she were dead. He sat on the edge of the bed looking at Elaine. "Okay, if you want to watch, we better have something for you to watch. Right?"

"Yes, Daddy. I guess so."

"Do you see the pitiful condition my penis is in because of your actions?" It had shrunk back to its compact size as though trying to hide in his pubic hair. "Do you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I see."

He took her hand and pulled down to his cock, placing her fingers on it. Then he laid back, resting his head on Emily's leg, and said, "Get me hard again little girl. You broke it, so you fix it."

Elaine was mortified. This wasn't what she'd dreamed of. Her father was glaring at her as though he was about to hit her, and her mother wore the stern expression of a jail warden in an old movie. This wasn't what she wanted at all.

But she did it, just the same. She stroked her father's cock and cupped his balls in her other hand. His cock looked like Danny's. It reacted to her touch like Danny's did, too. She leaned her head down, opening her mouth, and her father pushed her face away.

"No," he said.

"You don't suck that cock," her mother told her. "That's mine, little girl. Just pump your father up and be done with it."

Elaine complied, and her father grew incredibly hard in her hand. God, he felt so nice.

"Okay," Robert said, standing and getting up on the bed. "Now tell me. How do you want your mother and me to fuck?"

"What? Daddy I . . ."

"What is it you were hoping to see, baby?" he said. "We don't want to disappoint you."

"My pussy?" Emily asked. "Mouth? Maybe you want your father to put his cock into my asshole. Is that it?"

"Oh, just anywhere," Elaine said, crying again.

"Tell us or we'll be waiting all night, bitch!" Emily spat. "I don't know about you, but I'd like to get some sleep."

"Pussy," Elaine said. "Facing each other just like you are."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Her father moved his cock up and down on the slit of her mother's pussy and then slipped it inside. "Come close so you can see," he told her. "You're not stuck peeping through a door now, are you?"

"Should he fuck me hard and fast, or would you like to see a more gentle fuck?" Emily asked, her word jumping at her husband's movements inside of her.

"Fast," Elaine said. Maybe if they went fast, they'd be done sooner and she would be allowed to leave. "Hard."

Her father plowed his cock into her mother's snatch as fast and hard as possible, and her mother's breasts snapped up toward her face as though tugged by invisible wires on her thick nipples. She watched them for five minutes, standing at their hips where she could see her father's cock moving clearly into her mother.

Her father stopped, panting, saying, "Time to change position. What would you like, Elaine?"

"God, I don't know." Her mother's glare told her that she had better come up with something. "From the side. You know."

"Sure, so you can see better," her mother said, with an acid tone. She lifted her right leg, and Robert helped her lift it the rest of the way past his chest so that they could change position without pulling his cock out. Now both legs were on Robert's right side with her knees pointing at Elaine. "Like that?"

"Yes," Elaine mumbled.

Robert Straddled Emily's lower leg and lifted the upper, clearing his daughter's field of view. Then he began moving in and out of his wife's pussy with slow deliberate strokes.

"I'm going to cum real soon, sweetie," he said to Elaine. "Where would you like me to do it? Should I cum inside your mother or someplace else?"

"Anywhere."

"Where to you want you father to cum!" Emily shouted. "Make up your stupid little mind."

"In you! Fine, in you!" Elaine shouted. "Cum in Mom, Dad. Fill her up!" She was getting angry at the continuing humiliation now. She wanted to leave the room.

"Okay, dear," her father said. He picked up the pace, stroking faster, his face twisted in concentration until he shouted, "I'm cumming! Right now! Yes, filling your mom with cream! God, yes!" And then he slowed his pace and rolled away, his penis slipping out and leaving a trail of moisture across Emily's leg.

"Is that what you wanted?" Emily said. She sat up, merely looking stern now. "You wanted to watch us fuck?"

"No, Mom, I just . . ."

"If you didn't want to watch us, why were you watching? Sounds strange to me." Emily stood in front of her daughter. Robert was impressed by the sight of the two women standing evenly matched, beast to breast, hip to hip. "If you didn't want to watch, what did you want"

"Nothing." Elaine gritted her teeth. "Just nothing."

Emily grabbed her daughter by her shoulders and shook her hard. "Stop lying! Do you want to us watch all the time? Is that what you want?"

"No!" Elaine pushed her mother back, staggering out of her grip. 'I don't want to watch! But you know that! I don't want to watch you fuck Daddy! I want to fuck Daddy!" She screamed at her shocked mother, the words tumbling over each other to get out. If she wanted to know, Elaine would damn well tell her. "I want to fuck Daddy while you watch, and I want him to cum hard inside my pussy! I want to suck him until he fills my mouth with cum. I want him to cum on me. You know what I want, you bitch. I'm sorry but you're the bitch! You stupid cow! Just go suck clit with Patty Trent and leave Daddy with me!! I want to fuck Daddy. No, I want Daddy and Danny at the same time. I want them both inside me. I want them to shoot their loads out onto my face at the same time. I don't fucking want to watch anything!!"

Elaine turned and stormed to the door, pulling on the knob. It was locked, and that angered her further. When she got it open, she flung the door wide so that it hit the wall and strode naked into the hall. But she stopped there and turned glaring at her mother.

"You know what I want to do? If he's not already awake, I want wake Danny up. I'm going to wake him up and I'm going to fuck him. If you want to watch, that's up to you!"

She stormed into her room and slammed that door behind her.

"That went well," Robert said quietly. "What's this about fucking her brother?"

"I guess they have had sex a couple times." Emily closed the door and walked tiredly to the bed.

"What? But they're brother and sister," Robert said.

"I know who they are," Emily said as she laid down. "Pull the sheet up over us so we can sleep now."

"But, Emily, do you really think she's going to have sex with her Danny?"

"Probably. She's pretty stubborn."

"But Emily . . ."

"Just stop, Robert. Right now I'm so depressed that I can either go to sleep or cry all night. I don't know what you'd prefer, but I want to sleep. Now pull the covers up and go to sleep, darling."

Emily reached up and switched off the bedside lamp. In the darkness, she said, "I love you."

"I love you, too." Robert kissed her shoulder and lay on his back on the bed. She fell asleep soon, but he had too many thoughts running through his mind to let him sleep.

He lay awake for a very long time and listened to the sound of Danny's headboard slamming against his bedroom wall.

CHAPTER SIX, Obsessions

Nobody was saying much in the morning. Robert woke late and rushed through his preparations, stopping only for toast on his way out the door. Elaine came down just early enough to eat some yogurt and leave. Danny was there already, sitting with a glass of orange juice and a bagel.

He sat at the table wondering just exactly what had happened the night before. He had heard Elaine and her mother shouting. Mostly Mom, of course. And then, Elaine had stormed into his room naked and pulled back his covers. "Fuck me," she commanded. He tried to ask why, but she just pulled a condom from his drawer and threw it at him. "Fuck me now, dammit! I want you in me." Her voice sounded torn between anger and tears, and Danny felt it best to comply. No, he wanted to comply, but he knew it wasn't for the best at all.

Elaine didn't cum when he screwed her. Not once, not even a little. She just laid below him rocking on his movements and staring up into his eyes. She didn't even want him to cum on her but to just fill the latex sheath when ever he was ready. When they finished, she kissed him hard on the mouth and walked back into her own room.

This morning Danny wasn't sure it had even happened, but the used rubber discarded in his desk side trash told him that it had. Weird.

Weirder still that his mother wasn't downstairs. She was always up when they left for work.

"Mom?" Danny stood at the head of the stairs and called out toward his parent's room. "Are you all right?" He opened their door and stepped inside.

"I'm fine." His mother was lying on her side in bed covered by a sheet. She was looking toward the door. "Go on to work, I'm fine."

Danny walked in and stood by the bed. He wanted to stroke her shoulder or hold her, anything to make her feel better. This was probably the first time in a long time he wanted to touch his mother in a non sexual way.

"What's wrong?" He crouched now, looking into his mother's vacant eyes.

"I'm okay. I'll be up soon." She blinked and licked her lips.

"No, something's wrong. What is it?"

"Your sister hates me," she said. "And she should, because I'm an unfit mother."

"Jesus, Mom, what do you mean? Nobody's more fit than you."

"I allowed the two of you to continue watching those videos," she said. "And then I, well I just am. I haven't done anything to warrant your respect, much less your love. But I'll be fine soon. Go on to work."

Danny leaned forward and kissed his mother on the cheek. "I love you, Mom," he said. Then he kissed her again, saying, "And I'll always love you."

Emily turned her face up, focusing on her elder child. When he leaned close again, she pressed her lips to his and returned his kiss. Yes, at least Danny loved her.

#

Danny was the first one home that evening and he changed clothes quickly and came down to watch his mother preparing a chicken dish to go into the oven. He felt, instinctively, that he should stay close at least until his father came home.

Elaine was uncharacteristically late, and when she did come home she was carrying a pharmacy bag. Danny took note that his mother didn't ask her what was in the bag or where she had been, so he didn't either. Elaine put the bag down on the counter and opened the refrigerator. She took out an apple, looked a bit longer, and then closed the door.

"Elaine, we should talk," Emily said, quietly.

Elaine turned toward her mother. "You cunt," she said, and then she picked up her bag and left the kitchen.

"What the hell was that?" Danny asked, shocked by what he'd just heard.

"Nothing." Emily turned away from him. She was willing to accept such treatment in response to what she did, but she didn't want Danny to see. "Just something between me and your sister."

"Just between . . . but she called you a, well, are you going to let her get away with it?"

"It's okay, Danny."

Danny watched his mother as she stood at the sink with her back to him. Her shoulders were shaking slightly and she bowed her head. He stood and hurried over to place his hands lightly on her upper arms. Once he made contact with his mother, she turned and held herself against him, crying bitterly. Danny held his mother, feeling her hot breath on his chest and the growing moisture on his shirt from her tears. Her whole body was shaking against him. He hated to see her so sad. But why? What had happened?

"Mom," he said, stroking her hair with one hand while holding her close with the other. "What's wrong?"

"I'm bad," she said. "I let you keep those videos. I watched you masturbate. I forced Elaine to watch us. I wanted to punish you both. But you treated it like a reward and Elaine was so humiliated that she hates me. It's my fault. All mine."

"No, it's not. You didn't make anything happen," he said, still unsure what events he was talking about. "And if you reacted wrong to some things, well, shit happens. Elaine will get over what ever it was."

"It was horrible." Emily said.

"What was? What did you do?"

"I made her watch your father and me have sex," Emily said against her son's chest. "She was peeping through the door, so I made her watch. That was a horrible thing to do."